Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Heavy Object Episode 15 Discussion


Jan 23, 2016 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 211
psychoalchemist said:
Can someone who reads the novels let me know if the plot will ever get more intense? All the episodes so far have been the same rinse-and-repeat kind of storyline. I'm still enjoying it, but I keep hoping for more. I'd rather know if the plot will never intensify, rather than keep waiting for something that's never coming.

On a different note, that Ohoho girl gets on my last nerves. I don't really understand why Qwenthur was so shocked at the end though; did he not realize she was a pilot or something? (I don't think that's it; she overheard Ohoho and Milinda talking earlier...)


The novels volumes are episodic, all with their self-cointained stories. There isn't any kind of bigger, overaching plot and certainly not up to how far the anime will adapt, so don't hold your breath for it.
Also, Qwenthur was shocked because the elite doesn't have G-Cup breasts.
 
Jan 24, 2016 9:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 12790
> Watching Heavy Object
> Tries to focus on the current situation
> Fanservice in the background
> You know what my first priority is lol
All credit goes to Sacred.
 
Jan 24, 2016 9:42 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 19887
Frolaytia porn stash interception and pool table scene FTW ;P Anyway seems like Ohoho is back with a battle between her and Milinda ... I wonder why Qwenthur was so surprised at the end? Did he recognize her from somewhere else or something? O_o Or well ... I mean her face DOES look different ... I am confused >_<
Oh well, I guess we'll see how this goes next episode ... though how Qwenthur managed to survive the shooting and get inside is still a mystery for now XD
 
Jan 24, 2016 10:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2265
EvianBubble said:
I wonder why Qwenthur was so surprised at the end? Did he recognize her from somewhere else or something? O_o Or well ... I mean her face DOES look different ... I am confused >_<


The so-called G-Cup Information Alliance Idol was actually a flat-chested kid loli............so of course anyone would be surprised. Her face, body, non-existentbust everything looks different.

I really don't know why people didn't get something so simple? Or are they averting their eyes from the truth......-_-

 
Jan 24, 2016 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
trap card activated LOL
 
Jan 24, 2016 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 151
KaiKatsuya said:
psychoalchemist said:
Can someone who reads the novels let me know if the plot will ever get more intense? All the episodes so far have been the same rinse-and-repeat kind of storyline. I'm still enjoying it, but I keep hoping for more. I'd rather know if the plot will never intensify, rather than keep waiting for something that's never coming.

On a different note, that Ohoho girl gets on my last nerves. I don't really understand why Qwenthur was so shocked at the end though; did he not realize she was a pilot or something? (I don't think that's it; she overheard Ohoho and Milinda talking earlier...)


The novels volumes are episodic, all with their self-cointained stories. There isn't any kind of bigger, overaching plot and certainly not up to how far the anime will adapt, so don't hold your breath for it.
Also, Qwenthur was shocked because the elite doesn't have G-Cup breasts.


Thank you for answering my questions! I didn't realize Ohoho-sama being so tiny and Taiga-shaped was such a huge deal, but thank you. :)
 
Jan 25, 2016 12:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1927
I think a part of me died inside when it turned out she was a loli and the G-cups were a lie. </3

Idk why this show has less than a 7, it's really not that bad. I actually wasn't too big a fan at first, but the show actually grew on me.

Havia and Qwenthur just come off as really relatable characters. If you and your bro were in the military and were just useless peons being thrown into the fray every time, you'd probably say a lot of the same shit. Like, yea, I'd be flipping and screaming about how I'm gonna die every time a rail gun shockwave almost disintegrated me. And I'd probably read loads of porno mags and rate the epicness of girls tits with my bro too.

Lol, this is basically like, Bros in Shitstorms - The Animation. Anyone who isn't a fan probably just lacks a bro in their life.
 
Jan 30, 2016 2:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 867
>HoHoHo Lady is actually a loli


JC Staff has just won my heart.
 
Jan 30, 2016 4:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 4163
Silly and funny episode xD
 
Jan 30, 2016 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5247
What was said during that pool table scene? ... I was a bit... distracted.

Nice Object battle this episode. Another loli, who would have thought?
 
Jan 30, 2016 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4666
Qwenthur & Havia have lots of ero-hon sources while for me i have sadpanda as my digital source...never had any actual physical source of ero-hon (well i dream to have a copy of my self...hehehe!)
what the hell!? so all this time we thought Ohohoho boobs girl is just a loli!?!?
4/5.
 
Jan 31, 2016 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 12351
Lmao is it me or is Frolaytia almost always horny? xD 1st half gave me a good giggle.
Ohoho playing a very dangerous game xD

& She was a freaking loli!? *cue Nick Young Face*
 
Feb 6, 2016 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15255
I would kick Frolaytia's ass with my third leg if you know what i mean.

Btw those guys got quite the collection. They shouldn't let such collection go to waste. They should make a mission to reclaim it.

Tevens said:

DAMN! that twist at the end. i didn't expect that.


Seriously? There are people who didn't expect that?

She was constantly not shown while she is easily shown threw coms and in the op/ed etc.
While would they hide a character we have already seen plenty? And not only hide her but avoiding showing her rack. An anime like this that shows fanservice would have been showing her breast moving while she was laughing with hohoho if it wants to avoid her face. The loli expectation was clear as day.
Obviously because she doesn't look like we have seen threw other means.

straggy said:
I can't believe they ruined best girl, what the actual fuck. I ain't here for this loli shit.


I cant believe you didn't expect that shit.
Modified by Monad, Feb 6, 2016 7:55 AM
 
Feb 6, 2016 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15255
Kilikclia said:
I've tried enduring this series since episode one, but the first half of the episode made me drop this anime all together. Gah -- way too much fan service crap and its gotten boring.

Well, hope the rest of you guys enjoy the anime. Ciao.


Personally i am more annoyed when they start throwing all the political mambo jumbo instead of showing more faservice and comedy and simple action.
I do not get why the author has to throw that complicated mambo jumbo at us. Thi ain't Ghost in Shell were there a certain mature atmosphere that intriques me to what machinations are occuring and am i absorbed in it's themetology.
This show seems on the silly side. So why not keep it simple and let me enjoy the good parts without annying my brain.
If you try to make my brain to get engaged Heavy Object then you will regret it because then my brain will get annyed by all the stupid staff. I can only forgive the stupid staff and enjoy some nice Froylatia goods if i do not take it seriously.
So please Heavy Object cut the shit because engaging my brain is not in your interest.

In this episode when they were talking about the reason they will conflict with hidden loli hohoho chick i was all like "yeah ,yeah, yeah, i do not give a shit, all i know is am gonna see that chick again and DAMN Floraytia knows how to make my pool stick ready for action".

But i understand were you are coming from. You are a female, considering those political things are bullshit on this show then all you got is fanservise and echii comedy for guys mostly so it's logical to not be an attractive show for you.
Although you should have realized quite a lot of episodes ago that this isn't exactly for female audience.
 
Feb 6, 2016 8:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 3618
Monad said:
I would kick Frolaytia's ass with my third leg if you know what i mean.

Btw those guys got quite the collection. They shouldn't let such collection go to waste. They should make a mission to reclaim it.

Tevens said:

DAMN! that twist at the end. i didn't expect that.


Seriously? There are people who didn't expect that?

She was constantly not shown while she is easily shown threw coms and in the op/ed etc.
While would they hide a character we have already seen plenty? And not only hide her but avoiding showing her rack. An anime like this that shows fanservice would have been showing her breast moving while she was laughing with hohoho if it wants to avoid her face. The loli expectation was clear as day.
Obviously because she doesn't look like we have seen threw other means.


i expect he is a spy, but i didn't expect him to shot qwenthur and the girl in the end of the episode like that.
 
Feb 6, 2016 8:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15255
Tevens said:
Monad said:
I would kick Frolaytia's ass with my third leg if you know what i mean.

Btw those guys got quite the collection. They shouldn't let such collection go to waste. They should make a mission to reclaim it.



Seriously? There are people who didn't expect that?

She was constantly not shown while she is easily shown threw coms and in the op/ed etc.
While would they hide a character we have already seen plenty? And not only hide her but avoiding showing her rack. An anime like this that shows fanservice would have been showing her breast moving while she was laughing with hohoho if it wants to avoid her face. The loli expectation was clear as day.
Obviously because she doesn't look like we have seen threw other means.


i expect he is a spy, but i didn't expect him to shot qwenthur and the girl in the end of the episode like that.


What? Did you confuse the episodes dude?
 
Feb 6, 2016 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 3618
Monad said:
Tevens said:


i expect he is a spy, but i didn't expect him to shot qwenthur and the girl in the end of the episode like that.


What? Did you confuse the episodes dude?


what do you mean ?
he is a spy right ?
i just didn't expect that shot at the ending.
 
Feb 6, 2016 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 15255
Tevens said:
Monad said:


What? Did you confuse the episodes dude?


what do you mean ?
he is a spy right ?
i just didn't expect that shot at the ending.


Damn! You are slow as fuck. Look at the episode discussion number on top of this page. Read my post that you replied to.
If you don't even read shit why to you bother replying.
 
Feb 7, 2016 2:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 3618
Monad said:
Tevens said:


what do you mean ?
he is a spy right ?
i just didn't expect that shot at the ending.


Damn! You are slow as fuck. Look at the episode discussion number on top of this page. Read my post that you replied to.
If you don't even read shit why to you bother replying.


sorry, i misunderstand it. i thought this is ep 17 discussion.
 
Feb 20, 2016 8:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 410
Who needs G cups when you have JUSTICE!! XD
 
Feb 25, 2016 12:07 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3052
At least buy him a drink before you tell him to stick his ass out.

Lawd Jesus! Dat bod! Hope Frolaytia gets acquainted with Lana soon.

Saw that inconsistency tho.

We're back, Alaska!

She was a trap? WTF!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted...Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something insignificant. Assume that I've moved on.
 
Mar 20, 2016 2:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 822
wow soldiers can get into really big trouble 4 having porn huh!?

yay my suspicion of her been a loli where right
 
Jun 2, 2016 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 23165
Decent episode, looking for the next episode!
 
Dec 5, 2016 7:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 2359
Dath porn mag scene is omoshiroi XD

Its actually good to return back to their original location of Alaska.

Ohoho vs Milinda is intense!!

The exchanging of main gun reminds me of F-1 race!

Ohoho was just their imagination and actually she is lolita.

3.6/5
 
Jan 23, 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 10235
Noooo we were tricked, she's not a busty babe with G-cups, but a loli....
You've got to enjoy life, or else you'll end up wasting it.
"Sometimes it sucks being the understanding one."
"See, madness as you know, is like gravity. All you need is a little push."
 
Apr 17, 11:04 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
I know this is super far fetched but i noticed that the inspection woman said something about the girls in the porno magazines are all blond.

This is probably me being desperate but there is only one other blond int the show who isint Quenser.

Is this deliberate or am i being delusional
 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]