Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2009 4:01 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that they ended up finishing the series. It was nice to see it come to an actual end, instead of just leaving things unresolved.

The power of moe conquers the force of darkness...err...viruses.
Mar 6, 2014 10:15 AM

Jul 2009
Lol, I didn't expect to see "Kenny" from South Park here. Also, a Dokuro-chan parody as well!? And Puyopuyo, several Tatsunoko production refferences... heck, the whole episode was a parody of everything I loved.

The series itself wasn't THAT amazing, but it was entertaining enough to keep watching the whole thing. This episode was certainly one of my favorites
Keitaro004Mar 6, 2014 10:18 AM
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Feb 5, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2012
Lovely ending and nice finish for this second season! Quite loved the action in this one and lol all those references! Great just great :D Let's see what the last special will offer us but in general this was just great!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte Z Episode 1 Discussion

Retro8bit - Dec 30, 2009

3 by RedMusicFighter »»
Sep 29, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.