Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Episode 2 Discussion

Jan 23, 2016 12:46 AM

So far my favourite anime for Winter season. Very decent episode. 2 New characters being introduced by the name of Megumin, her chu2byo behaviour kinda reminds me of Rikka. Rie Takahashi is getting good, great debut since Gakkou Gurashi! The other character Dustiness Ford Raratina is damn beautiful. *drools

Loved this part

OW! MY EYE!
Modified by malikkkk27_, Jan 23, 2016 1:03 AM

Jan 23, 2016 4:12 AM

For some reason "Darkness" reminds me of Centorea a lot. Maybe because it's a long time since I watched Fate/stay night.

Really nice ED theme. ^^

Also, 110000 eris... odd name for a currency.
Modified by Takata, Jan 23, 2016 4:20 AM

Jan 23, 2016 4:25 AM

Takata said:
For some reason "Darkness" reminds me of Centorea a lot. Maybe because it's a long time since I watched Fate/stay night.

Really nice ED theme. ^^

Also, 110000 eris... odd name for a currency.

because thats the name of a goddess

Jan 23, 2016 5:01 AM
block1 said:
A.. C-Crusader? In other words.. a PALADIN! YEEEES, FINALLY, I LOVE PALADINS! YEEES!

Named Darkness.

Oh the irony.

Jan 23, 2016 8:03 AM

Episode that belies the impression had previously, although still puzzled about this anime, being a production of Studio Deen, the confidence that it can become an interesting souls is growing. Drawings and animations are not the best, but overflight on this thing, sets and props not bad. Still happy to have started this anime series, is pretty funny, I wonder if it will also be interesting in the future.

Jan 23, 2016 9:30 AM

Outstanding comedy EP, some of the best I've seen in a while. Questionable quality from StuDeen but they're using it very well. All the characters are great too

Jan 23, 2016 11:17 AM

This is one hell of a good show. So funny and Aqua is top tier waifu material.
REALITY IS A CRAPPY GAME

Jan 23, 2016 1:12 PM
this anime is way funnier than I had expected going in definitely enjoying watching this show.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!

Jan 23, 2016 2:21 PM

This show is pure gold.
"The blood makes us human, makes us more than human, makes us human no more." -Master Willem from Bloodborne.

Jan 23, 2016 7:03 PM

Takuan_Soho said:
FreedChickens said:
Lol felt bad for Kazuma taking care of these problematic children,

That is one of the great subtle jokes of this series. All "trapped in a fantasy world" stories end up being wish fulfillment for the MC (and through him the otaku watching the show). But here the otaku has to grow up, stop being a shut in, and has to actually get a job and take responsibility for his "family". What a subversive message!
It's brilliant. ^^
The last scene in the ED looks like Kazuma coming home to his family after a long day. ^^

Jan 23, 2016 9:58 PM

Explosion witch girl is objectively best girl. She turned this 10 out of 10 anime into a straight 11 out of 10. Just in 2 episodes this has become one of my favorite anime.

Jan 24, 2016 5:13 AM

TrashDax said:
Also, I love to hear Aqua cry, how terrible a human being am I?

Don't worry, wanting bully Aqua is natural reaction. If you didn't take any pleasure from it, THAT would mean you are weird.

Jan 24, 2016 7:59 AM

Another problematic member joined the group, a very strange wizard and limited in powers, the comedy at the anime is very good, but I still have to get used to the character design, well, another character with strange personality appears, I look forward to keep watching ..

Jan 24, 2016 10:56 AM

I LOVE THIS.

Megumin is my favorite girl, Satou is so real, Aqua has her funny moments and plenty of annoying ones lol. This is very likely going to be my favorite of the season.

Jan 24, 2016 3:27 PM

Comedy is hilarious so far, really enjoying this series.
Her passion for explosion magic is lol, despite that epic magic she can wield she's as useless as the goddess Aqua, that aspect of this show is hilarious. And now enter Darkness... wonder what quirks she has xD

Jan 24, 2016 10:29 PM

Aqua is so stupid >.<. The art is beautiful, especially when a spell is used.
The team is now complete, I think. It's a good thing.

Jan 25, 2016 12:10 AM

All the girls are crazy! I love it!

❀桜舞う空~      PM me with your scientific questions and ideas.        my Last.FM

Jan 25, 2016 1:02 AM

hilariously amusingly funny episode!
the 2 new girls that would join are totally useless!
lol at that Goo joke!
lol at that kyojin frog! the girls have been eaten many time especially Aqua!
konosuba really cracks me up!
5/5!

Jan 25, 2016 4:19 AM

While the art is DEEN-like in some of the scenes, but there are praiseworthy anime scenes and it were beautiful like the on Megumin's introduction. It is praiseworthy because it came from DEEN.

I love Megumin, she's cute and funny. Not to mention a chuunibyou.

I also absolutely liking the MC, he pointed out on how stupid his harem is lol. Then while he wanted to dispose of Megumin, Megumin fought back funnily. Oh God... I love Megumin so much!

Also what's with Darkness? Another chuuni? lol

The mage's scream when the eyepatch snaps back...

Megumin said:
"Cut it out! Actually, it would really hurt if you just let go, so please just slowly put it back the way it was. That's right, slowly slowly..."

*SNAP*

Megumin said:
"AIIAUUGHHH!!!"

Oh I love this!
Modified by DarklordVor, Jan 25, 2016 4:55 AM

Jan 25, 2016 10:19 AM

DarklordVor said:
While the art is DEEN-like in some of the scenes, but there are praiseworthy anime scenes and it were beautiful like the on Megumin's introduction. It is praiseworthy because it came from DEEN.

I love Megumin, she's cute and funny. Not to mention a chuunibyou.

I also absolutely liking the MC, he pointed out on how stupid his harem is lol. Then while he wanted to dispose of Megumin, Megumin fought back funnily. Oh God... I love Megumin so much!

Also what's with Darkness? Another chuuni? lol

The mage's scream when the eyepatch snaps back...

Megumin said:
"Cut it out! Actually, it would really hurt if you just let go, so please just slowly put it back the way it was. That's right, slowly slowly..."

*SNAP*

Megumin said:
"AIIAUUGHHH!!!"

Oh I love this!

That whole scene was pretty darn awesome. I love how you had both Aqua's explanation and Megumin's plea to slowly let go of the eypatch going on. Then Kazuma just lets it go and you get that yell XD. Though laughed just as much when he first grabbed it and you had Megumin flipping out XD.

It was just awesome. Kazuma being sharp enough to know he needed to dump the dead weight, but Megumin making use of the reactions of the town girls to get him to keep her around.

This guy's life is going to be rough. A bunch of idiots that he has to try to make the best use out of so he can bring in enough money to keep going.

Jan 25, 2016 1:11 PM

Sakaitsu said:
The team is now complete, I think. It's a good thing.

ikr! GATE took their sweet time bringing all the main characters together, so I'd have been glad even if they introduced Darkness episode 3 instead.

Jan 25, 2016 3:59 PM

This show is HILARIOUS! The ED was pretty calming compared to the OP as well. So a wizard who can only use magic once a day ... ohhh boy, you've got quite the party there XD At least they manage to defeat the frogs and level up though! :P Level 5 already ... so that's 4 from one quest?! Man, isn't that nice. Anyway, "Darkness" a female crusader wants to join the party now ... I wonder what her deal is?! :P In any case, I'm really enjoying this show so far - it's so fun! :D

Jan 25, 2016 5:22 PM

Excited to see how this show eventually turns out. This is hilarious!

Jan 25, 2016 8:13 PM

Noctis said:
Lmao, Aqua was pretty much bait of frogs while Satou was sweeper. Assuming that he leveled up due to final-blowing frogs pretty much tells that Satou kill-steal all of it. Hehe, what a lucky guy for having an idiot like Aqua.

Parties get equal xp haven't you ever played an MMORPG.

Jan 26, 2016 3:45 AM

PoisonedTea said:
Noctis said:
Lmao, Aqua was pretty much bait of frogs while Satou was sweeper. Assuming that he leveled up due to final-blowing frogs pretty much tells that Satou kill-steal all of it. Hehe, what a lucky guy for having an idiot like Aqua.

Not every MMORPG have share-exp feature. Therefore, we don't know whether this series have or not unless explained.

Jan 26, 2016 1:12 PM

So one spell a day huh? x.x
Hi there

Jan 26, 2016 3:53 PM

The getting-eaten-by-the-frog strategy worked quite well. They should have just kept doing that.

I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.

Jan 27, 2016 9:53 PM

Noctis said:
PoisonedTea said:

Not every MMORPG have share-exp feature. Therefore, we don't know whether this series have or not unless explained.

Regardless, the weakest in the party, Satou, will level up more quickly. The rest of the party would have to defeat stronger opponents or a lot of grunts, which doesn't seem possible with the party's current strength.

Feb 5, 2016 9:22 AM

Although the art and animation was below expectation..
They did awesome to make it as hilarious as the light novel.
I can't stop laughing till my tummy hurts LOL.
Aqua eaten by the frog was priceless.

Feb 5, 2016 1:15 PM

Reload said:

Regardless, the weakest in the party, Satou, will level up more quickly. The rest of the party would have to defeat stronger opponents or a lot of grunts, which doesn't seem possible with the party's current strength.

Not really, all of them are beginners adventurers, Aqua, Darkness, Megumin just start with better job. Regardless leveling is same for everyone.

Feb 6, 2016 5:00 AM

LOL Aqua is amazing! All that talk and she almost turned into frog's food! hahaha
Explosion girl is amazing too, this group is turning so good, so many laughs!

Feb 7, 2016 1:22 AM

Minimum wage? is that tasty? lmao
Megumin is really cute x3
Comedy gold right here people.

If anyone ever reaches the heavens... I want them to find the girl on the Moon... Find the girl crouching all by herself... I want them to walk up to her...That is...my only wish.
The Moonlit Clearing | Deliveries Here | To You Who Never Lies

Feb 7, 2016 12:58 PM
haha the monologue in the beginning :D "What's that? Is it tasty?" and with that defeated voice xD

man the second day really topped the first one. How much bad luck does one need to find a party in which both strong sorceress' get eaten by giant frogs and the noob with just a sword has to cut them free. On top of that I'm not even sure you can count that exploded frog as a kill. Try to prove you killed it if nothing of it is left anywhere.

Interesting introduction at the end. I wonder in what way she'll be a burden on him. Personality-wise all three seem fine but for their current state of quests the other two aren't much of a help at all. Aqua at least might be helpful in dungeons considering she can use healing spells.

Feb 8, 2016 12:21 AM

Smudy said:
I really like the humour.

Only using explosion magic LOL

Honestly, when playing as any kind of Mage/Wizzard/Shaman/ Sorcerer in MMO's or RPG's, I tend to ONLY use Lightning magic.... unless of course my enemy is resistant to it...

So far so good... I'm liking this.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Feb 8, 2016 8:34 AM
I often play water/ice mage/healer or any sword/spear wielding class. basically like DPS class with support capability, but I hate playing tanks. You can see the conflict of playing a Paladin XP

But you really got to love how much of a loose screw megumin is.

Feb 8, 2016 7:01 PM
Nanashi said:
man the second day really topped the first one. How much bad luck does one need to find a party in which both strong sorceress' get eaten by giant frogs and the noob with just a sword has to cut them free. On top of that I'm not even sure you can count that exploded frog as a kill. Try to prove you killed it if nothing of it is left anywhere.
The guild membership card records their kills. Check the guild employee's explanation again.

Feb 13, 2016 10:36 AM

I'm sure this girl is a trap too. She must be a lost case too. Like a knight who is scared to kill things, or a masochist knight who like to get hurt.

You have dysfunctional family, and then you have dysfunctional party. Poor Satou, he keep accumulating the useless party member. And ironically, he's the weaker member but yet, the most useful of that party. It's like he's the adult in a kindergarden. This will be hilarious.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Feb 13, 2016 4:13 PM

lel poor kazuma, he traped at abnormal party

Feb 19, 2016 3:06 PM
lol magician is useless

Feb 19, 2016 8:03 PM

100000/10 best anime ever

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TOUKEN RANBU CLUB

Feb 22, 2016 1:59 AM

Very funny episode.
Better than the 1st ep.

Feb 27, 2016 10:05 PM

Noctis said:
PoisonedTea said:

A lot of Rpg's and MMO's also have a spilt party exp system where the user that get's the kill get's 100% of the base exp and everyone else in the party get's 50 or 75% of the base exp for the kill. Like stated above every game uses different exp system's. Just because one game uses one system doesn't mean every other game uses that same system.

On to this episode, it was a step-up from episode one. The humor is fresh and I like the parody on RPG games feel. Really like this series so far would give this episode 5/5
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Feb 28, 2016 11:21 AM
enjoyable episode , love the animation! 8/10

Feb 29, 2016 4:01 AM

I agree with everyone mention the chuunibyou vibes. Aqua is still my favorite girl so far though.

♥♥ American in Tokyo with a love of anime & food ♥♥

2200+ followers ◼︎ Follow me on Instagram for Japanese food culture & language facts ◼︎

500+ anime watched ◼︎ Follow my love for anime here on MAL ◼︎

1100+ restaurant reviews in Tokyo ◼︎ Follow my food adventures in Tokyo on SynchroLife ◼︎

Mar 3, 2016 10:16 AM

rikka is that you?

"There are two people here in the world, those who soak up abuse, and then abuse others. And those who soak up abuse, and then try to stop others from being abused."

Mar 4, 2016 3:50 PM

So now they have chuuni on board and whoever was that girl-knight in the end (glad to have Kayano Ai joined the crew btw) - I wonder, is she that shy? Or does she have different quirk? Their group is sure band of weirdos and I kinda like it :D

And I guess that joke with monster eating you never gets old.

Mar 5, 2016 1:14 AM

Megumin is a lot of fun. Love her passion for explosions.

Those two need to work on being eaten less. Especially Aqua.

This blonde chick already seems crazy.

Mar 14, 2016 4:47 AM

love the comedy in this series

Mar 20, 2016 5:38 AM

Great fun. Glad I picked this up.

Mar 22, 2016 11:32 AM

This is gold. I haven't had that much fun with anime for quite some time.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »