Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 20, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm felt more like a buildup chapter. Wave and Kurome really are planning to live away from the Empire now although I think Wave also senses something wary.

Lol @ Akame this chapter. She's preparing for the upcoming battles by overeating

Hope they settle this whole conflict soon in the end. Esdese herself also has some reminiscence about her own Jeagers.
Jan 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Oct 2014
Jan 20, 2016 9:07 AM

Jul 2013
Those faces of the Minister at the end O_O

It seems a transition chapter. Want to see translated though. I want to see what are the things spying Wave and Kurome at the end.

The moment when Night Raid and Esdeath remember their respective teammates was nostalgic.
Jan 20, 2016 12:26 PM

Apr 2013
Holy shit. Esdeath OP with her ice soldiers. Good thing they are making a difference compared to the anime.

Hopefully the final weapon that the King has is not a fucking gundam...

And I really hope that Wave x Kurome is forreal and they don't get killed... I mean unless Esdeath chases after them herself, I don't think any danger beast or soldier can handle Wave with two teigus.

Illyricus- said:
Those faces of the Minister at the end O_O

It seems a transition chapter. Want to see translated though. I want to see what are the things spying Wave and Kurome at the end.

The moment when Night Raid and Esdeath remember their respective teammates was nostalgic.

Nice sig fam
Jan 20, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
I don't think Wave would die. I mean, I will be worried if the Empire would send Esdeath or Suzuka for his and Kurome's heads, but I don't think Takahiro will introduce some new enemies of the nothing just to kill then.

I think the final conversation between the Emperor and the Minister is referred to the Ultimate Teigu (I'm not sure if it will be a Gundam taking into account that the manga isn't following the anime's path right now). Let's see what will be at the end.

Btw, those knights were part of Esdeath's ability or are her army?

hoopla123 said:
Nice sig fam
Thank you very much, hoopla ;)
Jan 20, 2016 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
Illyricus- said:
I don't think Wave would die. I mean, I will be worried if the Empire would send Esdeath or Suzuka for his and Kurome's heads, but I don't think Takahiro will introduce some new enemies of the nothing just to kill then.

I think the final conversation between the Emperor and the Minister is referred to the Ultimate Teigu (I'm not sure if it will be a Gundam taking into account that the manga isn't following the anime's path right now). Let's see what will be at the end.

hoopla123 said:
Nice sig fam

She created them with her ice manipulation abilities.

Enough to make an army. She just keeps getting stronger...
Jan 20, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
hoopla123 said:
Illyricus- said:

She created them with her ice manipulation abilities.

Enough to make an army. She just keeps getting stronger...
Oh, boy. I bet she will make a Kamehameha the next time. I admit that the knights looks really badass, however.
Jan 20, 2016 12:46 PM
Oct 2015
Wow my 2nd favorite badgirl (Seryu you are so much missed) is getting some love again in this chapter. Suzuka is some mean girl :)
Jvd2000Jan 20, 2016 12:57 PM
Jan 20, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
Jvd2000 said:
Wow my 2nd favorite badgirl (Seryu you are so much missed) is getting some love again in this chapter. Suzuka is some mean badass girl :)
Reading comments like this made me regain some faith in the humankind :´)
Jan 20, 2016 3:22 PM

Dec 2013
Really hoping nothing is going to happen with Wave and Kurome.

This chapter felt sort of nostalgic with all of those flashbacks.

Seems like the PM is trying to convince the emperor to use the gundam lol
Jan 20, 2016 5:27 PM
Sep 2015
Illyricus- said:

hoopla123 said:
Nice sig fam

Suzuka won't even be able to take wave with 1 tegui let alone 2, the only ones that can give Wave a tough time are either Tatsumi or Esdeath at the moment since Wave with two Tegui's seems to be equal to Tatsumi.
Jan 21, 2016 2:10 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
Illyricus- said:

Suzuka won't even be able to take wave with 1 tegui let alone 2, the only ones that can give Wave a tough time are either Tatsumi or Esdeath at the moment since Wave with two Tegui's seems to be equal to Tatsumi.

I don't think that Wave with two teigus is equal to Tatsumi. If anything even from the last chapter it is shown that Wave is barely able to keep up with Tatsumi and I doubt Tatsumi was fighting to kill. In an all out fight I'd wager Tyrant Tatsumi would decimate Wave even with two teigus.
Jan 21, 2016 3:12 AM

Jul 2013
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:

I don't think that Wave with two teigus is equal to Tatsumi. If anything even from the last chapter it is shown that Wave is barely able to keep up with Tatsumi and I doubt Tatsumi was fighting to kill. In an all out fight I'd wager Tyrant Tatsumi would decimate Wave even with two teigus.
I agree. Even after the fight, Tatsumi was intact and with any scratches from the clash with Wave. Maybe because Wave obtained Mastema recently, but Tatsumi was perfectly fine. Wave may be more powerful now, but I don't see him at Budo/Esdeath tier.
Jan 21, 2016 8:20 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:

Wave wasn't aiming to defeat tatsumi his goal was to get past him and stop Akame and kurome his attack seemed to disable tatsumi for atleast a min or 2 since he got their before tatsumi did and if you look at tastumi in that panel were he catches up to wave, kurome and Akame you can see tastumi kneeling and holding his torso (implying he did take some damage.)

Plus tatsumi was aiming to kill, remember he told wave that if he got up all bets are off and that he would kill him.

Wave also only used the 2 tegui for 10 seconds never used matesama to its full cabibillties like the long range feather attacks or gods wings but the fact that wave survived and tatsumi said he was going to kill him must mean they were about even plus wave said he able to close the gap in strength.
manbot95Jan 21, 2016 8:57 AM
Jan 21, 2016 3:33 PM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

Wave wasn't aiming to defeat tatsumi his goal was to get past him and stop Akame and kurome his attack seemed to disable tatsumi for atleast a min or 2 since he got their before tatsumi did and if you look at tastumi in that panel were he catches up to wave, kurome and Akame you can see tastumi kneeling and holding his torso (implying he did take some damage.)

Plus tatsumi was aiming to kill, remember he told wave that if he got up all bets are off and that he would kill him.

Wave also only used the 2 tegui for 10 seconds never used matesama to its full cabibillties like the long range feather attacks or gods wings but the fact that wave survived and tatsumi said he was going to kill him must mean they were about even plus wave said he able to close the gap in strength.

I think you saw the image of Tatsumi landing holding his spear and thought he was injured and hunched over. Even Wave says that he got off easy and that he is no match for Tatsumi. Besides I don't think that Tatsumi was being serious when he threatened him, it was more a "don't you dare interfere" than a flat out "I'll kill you".

You are right that Wave still needs to learn to use two teigu and that he will get stronger but I doubt he will reach the level Tatsumi has reached, in other words a level where he can fight Esdeath 1v1, potentially.
MilviBritanniaJan 21, 2016 3:37 PM
Jan 21, 2016 8:22 PM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:

I think you saw the image of Tatsumi landing holding his spear and thought he was injured and hunched over. Even Wave says that he got off easy and that he is no match for Tatsumi. Besides I don't think that Tatsumi was being serious when he threatened him, it was more a "don't you dare interfere" than a flat out "I'll kill you".

You are right that Wave still needs to learn to use two teigu and that he will get stronger but I doubt he will reach the level Tatsumi has reached, in other words a level where he can fight Esdeath 1v1, potentially.

When he said he got off easy he was referring to the side effects of 2 teguis since kurome and tatsumi were suprised that it barley effected him compared to the side
Effects of their power ups.

When he said he was no match he was referring to himself before two teguis. Tatsumi was ready to kill Wave remember he made that promise to Akame he will anyone that try's to stop the fight that's why he gave wave the warning not to get up otherwise he would be forced to kill so in that moment he was trying to kill Wave.

Wave said "I wouldn't have had to throw caution throw the wind to bridge the gap of strength." Meaning he caught up to tatsumi after using two teguis.

And if tatsumi was stronger why did Wave survive that attack and get to kurome and Akame moments before tatsumi. If he was was able to get pass tatsumi it must mean he was able to disable him for atleast a min or two.
Jan 21, 2016 10:15 PM
Mar 2015
Wave and kurome are gonna die together
Jan 21, 2016 10:42 PM
Sep 2015
trump54 said:
Wave and kurome are gonna die together

If he was going to kill them off toegther he had the perfect chance in ch66 too but he didn't though their is a chance kurome will die.
Jan 22, 2016 12:51 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

When he said he got off easy he was referring to the side effects of 2 teguis since kurome and tatsumi were suprised that it barley effected him compared to the side

When he said he was no match he was referring to himself before two teguis. Tatsumi was ready to kill Wave remember he made that promise to Akame he will anyone that try's to stop the fight that's why he gave wave the warning not to get up otherwise he would be forced to kill so in that moment he was trying to kill Wave.

Wave said "I wouldn't have had to throw caution throw the wind to bridge the gap of strength." Meaning he caught up to tatsumi after using two teguis.

And if tatsumi was stronger why did Wave survive that attack and get to kurome and Akame moments before tatsumi. If he was was able to get pass tatsumi it must mean he was able to disable him for atleast a min or two.

Uhm...ok look I don't mean to be rude but are you and I even reading the same manga?

pg. 54 Wave responds to Tatsumi regarding his power up "The way you are now its not something that would even make you flinch ...but it is all I could do just to keep up with you". Note, keep up not fight equally, the two are drastically different. Vegeta could keep up with Freeza in their fight after Freeza transformed, but when he got serious it was a stomp fest.

Bridging a gap doesn't mean he closed it he just came closer to Tatsumi's level he's not on par with it. You're basically saying that as Wave is now he can fight Esdeath and I'm pretty sure that is completely incorrect. The only ones who have shown the ability to potentially fight her 1v1 are Tatsumi in Tyrant mode and possibly Akame.

Tatsumi was not trying to kill Wave, he was trying to stop him from interfering, Tatsumi rarely kills people and only if they are dirt bad he even hesitated vs someone like Esdeath of course he wouldn't kill Wave just like that who has been the most down to Earth of the Jagers. If he wanted to kill him to let them fight he would have killed him while Wave was holding Kuromes cookies instead of talking to him.

And my goodness you assume a lot of things that are not seen, nor implied. He managed to disable him? No, there is no reason to even begin to think that. All we know is that he got there a little before Tatsumi. It is far more likely that he used the momentum and the explosion of their initial clash to run as fast as he could towards the battle field with Tatsumi chasing him.

Finally the trade off, meaning what both had to do to get their power up, is completely disproportionate hence the power gained will likely be the same. Wave took up another teigu which put enormous strain on his body, Tatsumi is merging with Tyrant which is a far higher price to pay.

I understand that you like Wave and want him to be strong but lets not blow this out of proportion. He hasn't shown anything that would justify calling him on par with Tatsumi other than pure fanboyism.
MilviBritanniaJan 22, 2016 12:57 AM
Jan 22, 2016 2:19 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:

Uhm...ok look I don't mean to be rude but are you and I even reading the same manga?

pg. 54 Wave responds to Tatsumi regarding his power up "The way you are now its not something that would even make you flinch ...but it is all I could do just to keep up with you". Note, keep up not fight equally, the two are drastically different. Vegeta could keep up with Freeza in their fight after Freeza transformed, but when he got serious it was a stomp fest.

Bridging a gap doesn't mean he closed it he just came closer to Tatsumi's level he's not on par with it. You're basically saying that as Wave is now he can fight Esdeath and I'm pretty sure that is completely incorrect. The only ones who have shown the ability to potentially fight her 1v1 are Tatsumi in Tyrant mode and possibly Akame.

Tatsumi was not trying to kill Wave, he was trying to stop him from interfering, Tatsumi rarely kills people and only if they are dirt bad he even hesitated vs someone like Esdeath of course he wouldn't kill Wave just like that who has been the most down to Earth of the Jagers. If he wanted to kill him to let them fight he would have killed him while Wave was holding Kuromes cookies instead of talking to him.

And my goodness you assume a lot of things that are not seen, nor implied. He managed to disable him? No, there is no reason to even begin to think that. All we know is that he got there a little before Tatsumi. It is far more likely that he used the momentum and the explosion of their initial clash to run as fast as he could towards the battle field with Tatsumi chasing him.

Finally the trade off, meaning what both had to do to get their power up, is completely disproportionate hence the power gained will likely be the same. Wave took up another teigu which put enormous strain on his body, Tatsumi is merging with Tyrant which is a far higher price to pay.

I understand that you like Wave and want him to be strong but lets not blow this out of proportion. He hasn't shown anything that would justify calling him on par with Tatsumi other than pure fanboyism.

That line was said by kurome not wave and she was referring to wave looking like he didn't even flinch despite using two teguis while she felt
Like she was danced on by a crash of elephants (side effects of the drugs) . Not being a fanboy just stating what I gathered from reading that chapter 6 or 7 times over.

If you look at the page kurome's mouth is open and see she staring at Wave, the thought bubble is above her head and the the thought bubble on the bottom is Wave's response to tatsumi and Kurome.
manbot95Jan 22, 2016 2:53 AM
Jan 22, 2016 2:55 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

That line was said by kurome not wave and she was referring to wave looking like he didn't even flinch despite using two teguis while she felt
Like she was danced on by a crash of elephants (side effects of the drugs) . Not being a fanboy just stating what I gathered from reading that chapter 6 or 7 times over.

If you look at the page kurome's mouth is open and see she staring at Wave, the thought bubble is above her head and the the thought bubble on the bottom is Wave's response to tatsumi and Kurome.

Uhhh not the part about being barely able to keep up with tatsumi and getting off easy, please stop trolling.
MilviBritanniaJan 22, 2016 3:04 AM
Jan 22, 2016 3:03 AM
Sep 2015
MilviBritannia said:
manbot95 said:

Uhhh not the part about being barely able to keep up with tatsumi and getting off easy, please stop trolling.

(Facepalm) again that was his response to tatsumi when tatsumi said that despite using two teguis wave looks pretty good and wave's response is he got off pretty easy (referring to the side effects of using two teguis since the worst case scenario was destruction as described by Esdeath)

The part about being danced by elpahants and saying you don't look like you even flinched was said by kurome directed to tatsumi.

I am not trolling but you keep thinking that it doesn't matter since facts won't change.
Jan 22, 2016 3:08 AM

May 2014
manbot95 said:
MilviBritannia said:

(Facepalm) again that was his response to tatsumi when tatsumi said that despite using two teguis wave looks pretty good and wave's response is he got off pretty easy (referring to the side effects of using two teguis since the worst case scenario was destruction as described by Esdeath)

The part about being danced by elpahants and saying you don't look like you even flinched was said by kurome directed to tatsumi.

I am not trolling but you keep thinking that it doesn't matter since facts won't change.

"But it was all I could do just to keep up with you...truth be told I got off pretty easy" Even if I were to assume your interpretation of the second part of that line is correct, which I don't think but lets say it is, he confirms he could barely keep up. Stop fanboying Wave into something he is not. I personally doubt that many people here think that Wave with two teigus is on the same level as Tatsumi. There is nothing that even remotely suggests that, all he did was run from a non-aggro Tatsumi and barely got away. And yes repeating that a character is as strong as another character when they have shown nothing of the sort is trolling, that is a fact dear friend.
MilviBritanniaJan 22, 2016 3:17 AM
Jan 22, 2016 4:18 AM
Oct 2015
But did Suzaka get a buff as well? Or is she just the super mook of Honest?

She's the last of her own team. She also survived the Jeagers (as a team) and Wild Hunt. Looking forward what the writer has planned for her. hope she is not going down in al silly unapropriate way.

Would she be a close match with Leone or Najenda?
Jan 22, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2015
Decent waiting/buildup chapter...still waiting fir Wave and Kurome to bite the dust.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 22, 2016 9:58 AM

Jul 2013
Jvd2000 said:
But did Suzaka get a buff as well? Or is she just the super mook of Honest?

She's the last of her own team. She also survived the Jeagers (as a team) and Wild Hunt. Looking forward what the writer has planned for her. hope she is not going down in al silly unapropriate way.

Would she be a close match with Leone or Najenda?
I bet she will be Leone's opponent in the final battle. Najenda will lead the Revolutionary Army's attack and Tatsumi and Akame will fight against the Ultimate Teigu and Esdeath.
Jan 27, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2015
I really hope Takahiro isn't going soft on us. If Wave and Kurome manage to get away and live happily ever after, then I'll be quite disappointed.

Other than that I'm looking forward in seeing Esdese's ice army in action.

Flashbacks were nice too.

But does any1 happen to know if Akame Ga Kill zero is on delay or something until Akame Ga Kill is finished? I feel the release of content is greatly lacking compared to Akame Ga Kill's release rate.
Dead-EnddJan 27, 2016 12:07 PM
Jan 27, 2016 1:55 PM

Dec 2013
Code-Nova said:

But does any1 happen to know if Akame Ga Kill zero is on delay or something until Akame Ga Kill is finished? I feel the release of content is greatly lacking compared to Akame Ga Kill's release rate.

No one is translating it. Raws are way ahead.
Jan 27, 2016 4:21 PM

Oct 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Code-Nova said:

I have all of vol 4 here - http://wavexkurome21.imgur.com/
Jan 28, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2015
GC-Wave said:
G_Spark233 said:

I have all of vol 4 here - http://wavexkurome21.imgur.com/

Thanks! I'll look at those later tonight
Jan 28, 2016 2:34 PM
Sep 2015
Looks like it's going to be another week before they translate chapter 67
Feb 3, 2016 3:36 AM

Jan 2008
It's out.

A so-so build-up chapter, though I've got what I came for (pages 14-16).
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Feb 3, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
Big build up to the final battle for the series.

The PM's crying face creeps me out.

Poor Wave and Kurome still have death flags.

The ice Calvary looks cool.
Feb 3, 2016 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
Build up chapter, as expected. Night Raid has a party before the storm, Esdeath has become more broken, creating cool ice soldiers, and the Mecha will be unleashed soon.

I wonder who will be the presences that Wave felt. I don't think of anyone who can come to kill Kurome and him at the moment, so or is another Takahiro's trollering or will be new enemies who comes of nowhere.

The final battle is coming now. Nice remembering the ones who had fallen until this point, probably the thing I liked the most of this chapter.

Honest's faces are creepy as fuck.

I miss you, Seryu ;_;
IllyricusFeb 4, 2016 2:29 AM
Feb 3, 2016 6:33 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty nostalgic when Akame reminisced about the rest of the Night Raid party, Even Esdeath remembered her squad.

That Ice Army :o, Esdeath just grows more and more OP .

Supreme Teigu eh? I wonder if it really is a mecha.

The Prime Minister's faces are repulsive, Don't think I'd ever be able to like that guy.

I really hope Wave and Kurome survive and they go on that trip that Akame mentioned. Would be a nice happy ending to the series (If something like a happy ending exists)
Feb 3, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
Goddamit Akame, if that speech wasn't even more foreshadowing for upcoming character deaths, man I don't know what that was...
I still want Kurome dead though, Takahiro-sensei please don't fail me now!!

Praying that the "Supreme Teigu" is not that giant mecha shit from the anime.
Feb 3, 2016 7:33 AM

Jul 2012
Build up chapter, Akame with the feels remembering all members. And with how Wave and Kurome situation developed in previous chapter, now hope that they will survive.
The main part, just pls don't be the anime ending =/
Feb 3, 2016 7:37 AM

Apr 2008
Oh good there's still hope for Wave and Kurome meeting a brutal end. Things may yet be salvaged. Also loving that ice army Esdeath has now. They look BEAST!
Feb 3, 2016 8:10 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Oh good there's still hope for Wave and Kurome meeting a brutal end. Things may yet be salvaged. Also loving that ice army Esdeath has now. They look BEAST!

Don't think so couse Esdeath is convinced that Wave and Kurome are dead and i can't see any bad guys who could possibly kill them.
On the other hand wth mate first time in the entire manga somebody survived and you have such a pain in the ass about it xdd
Chill and enjoy the manga :v
Feb 3, 2016 8:24 AM

Sep 2014
Akame with the feels .-.
So they're gonna use that Mecha here also...
Doubt anything will happen to Kurome and Wave since they're already considered dead.
Inb4 the sun will melt Esdeath's soldiers~
Can't wait to see that bloody PM dead.
Feb 3, 2016 8:26 AM

Jan 2008
Zinzoo said:
On the other hand wth mate first time in the entire manga somebody survived and you have such a pain in the ass about it xdd
Chill and enjoy the manga :v

Just ignore that faglord.

His firm belief the quintessence of Akame ga Kill are the story (*chuckle*) and the edginess (*CHUCKLE*).
Feb 3, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2015
Junchi said:

His firm belief the quintessence of Akame ga Kill are the story (*chuckle*) and the edginess (*CHUCKLE*).

I know AgK is all about Valar Morghulis but why do you have such a pain about two ppl not dying xd
Feb 3, 2016 8:35 AM

Jan 2008
Zinzoo said:
but why do you have such a pain about two ppl not dying xd

Wat? I absolutely don't have a problem with that. I was referring to Darklight's post as well.
Feb 3, 2016 8:35 AM

Aug 2014
Akame was pretty cool this time around...but sad to see some of the former characters...and I have on the feeling that she planted a death flag on herself this time around...
Feb 3, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
Junchi said:

Wat? I absolutely don't have a problem with that. I was referring to Darklight's post as well.

Soz then I thought you were talking to me :v
Feb 3, 2016 10:49 AM
Sep 2015
The empire thinks Wave and Kurome are dead so the only ones who can be following them are the rev army (plot twist the rev army is just as corrupted as the empire and win the war to start their own coruuption causing night raid to defect and fight them)
Feb 3, 2016 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
The empire thinks Wave and Kurome are dead so the only ones who can be following them are the rev army (plot twist the rev army is just as corrupted as the empire and win the war to start their own coruuption causing night raid to defect and fight them)

That would be perfect~
Feb 3, 2016 10:57 AM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

That would be perfect~

They way the author is making everything appear like the anime and does a 360 at the last moment it's a very possible outcome it would also explain why Tatsumi said what he did from a futcure perspective at the end of ch66 (meaning despite beating the empire everything still goes to shit)
Feb 3, 2016 11:13 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That would be perfect~

They way the author is making everything appear like the anime and does a 360 at the last moment it's a very possible outcome it would also explain why Tatsumi said what he did from a futcure perspective at the end of ch66 (meaning despite beating the empire everything still goes to shit)

Replace one evil with another. Honestly this sort of situation never resolves itself cleanly.
Feb 3, 2016 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
The supreme teigu? Please tell me it won't be that giant robot...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.