Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 3, 2016 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
I really hope the supreme Teigu won't be that robot thing like in the anime.

On the other hand, Esdeath's ice army looks pretty cool.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 3, 2016 12:32 PM

Oct 2014
Akame practically raised everyones deathflags, lol.

What are the chances Kurome gets raped next chapter if those things are danger beasts?

Feb 3, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
Btw, you all could hate the Prime Minister all you want, but you have to admit that the guy is an hilarious bastard, read the dialogue in the last panel:

I also ship this so much:

LordPerucho said:
What are the chances Kurome gets raped next chapter if those things are danger beasts?
Danger Beasts didn't rape their victims. So far we only saw them eating them.
Feb 3, 2016 1:10 PM

Oct 2014
The thing I fear the most is that if this is gonna end the opposite way the anime ended(With the Revos winning), then Esdease might be the only one standing(giving the Empire the win).

Feb 3, 2016 1:34 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tyrantarmy6 said:
The supreme teigu? Please tell me it won't be that giant robot...

This please. I really hope it's something else.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 3, 2016 1:52 PM

Mar 2012
Here comes the supreme teigu aka Megazord lolol.. I'm guessing those who follow Wave and Kurome are some Revolutionary soldiers or some other good guys.
Keep moving forward
Feb 3, 2016 2:09 PM

Jun 2015
OP ice army ...Esdeath too OP! please Nerf!

And...i guess wave and kurome aren't completely off the hook...(i get the feeling this might end up like the anime )
Feb 3, 2016 2:16 PM

Nov 2008
Thats really odd Tatsumi hair looked white in the last chapter.
Feb 3, 2016 2:26 PM

Oct 2014
Confirmed that everyone will fucking die
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2016 4:28 PM

Dec 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:

Really? Looks the exact same to me.
Feb 3, 2016 5:53 PM
Jan 2015
ohh, Looks like Wave and Kurome are gonna die in this year.
Feb 3, 2016 7:11 PM

Jul 2012
I DUN WANT THEM TO DIEEEE STOP GIVING THE EMPIRE MORE POWER!!! :'(
Feb 3, 2016 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
G_Spark233 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Really? Looks the exact same to me.
Yeah near the end after Wave and Kurome left, his looked white.
Feb 3, 2016 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
Calm before storm. I really hope that Trump doesn't turn out to be Gundam.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 3, 2016 10:47 PM
Sep 2015
Unrelated to this chapter, but is Mine still a vegetable?
Feb 3, 2016 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
STR-Review said:
So far, she is still in a coma.
Feb 4, 2016 2:21 AM

Dec 2013
Illyricus said:
STR-Review said:

i think she may wake up and help the others out during the war. currently NR is far too underpowered. i won't even be surprised if wave & kurome joins the party. the presence wave sense may lead to something as well.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 4, 2016 2:24 AM

Apr 2008
Benphyre said:
Illyricus said:

i think she may wake up and help the others out during the war. currently NR is far too underpowered. i won't even be surprised if wave & kurome joins the party. the presence wave sense may lead to something as well.

With what? Her Teigu was DESTROYED and thank Jim Fucking sterling son' for that.
Feb 4, 2016 2:46 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:

With what? Her Teigu was DESTROYED and thank Jim Fucking sterling son' for that.

hm.. as a human meat shield or whatever so she can finally have a real death?
I think help can come in many forms not just battle power. Her appearance may very well boost the morale of NR members at their lowest point but I reckon without her Teigu, she'll most likely be more of a hassle.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 4, 2016 3:09 AM

Oct 2014
Why did so many have to die *waaaah*

;w; I hope their dream comes true

WHAT'S GOING ON
LEAVE WAVE AND KUROME ALONE Y'HEAR ME

ugh that fucking disgusting minister D:<
Feb 4, 2016 3:30 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Wishful thinking and peace loving fools like you make me sick. The story had an established tone of a gritty and seemingly untenable war for Nightraid with each victory costing them in blood as well. You're the bastards who castrated the author into this atrocity that AGK has become.

How could I make author change his manga? Until now almost every fight ended with death of one of mc's and I had absolutly no problem with that and now first time in the entire freaking series author decided not to kill someone and the only person who has a problem with that is you xd
Feb 4, 2016 4:09 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Benphyre said:

When Akame lost her Teigu she was still able to fight.
Feb 4, 2016 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Akame who was raised from a young child to be a master assassin. Don't put her on the same level as Mine when you haven't even read Zero. =_= The hell training and Akame's sheer experience alone before she got her poison Teigu shits all over Mine's =_=
Feb 4, 2016 5:43 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Akame who was raised from a young child to be a master assassin. Don't put her on the same level as Mine when you haven't even read Zero. =_= The hell training and Akame's sheer experience alone before she got her poison Teigu shits all over Mine's =_=

But I have read Zero. Don't just make assumptions.

Even without her imperial arms she's still a very skilled sniper and was sparring with Akame at one stage.
Feb 4, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Even without her imperial arms she's still a very skilled sniper and was sparring with Akame at one stage.

She was sparring in hand to hand. Against say Suzuka or Esdeath she might as well be naked.
TyrelFeb 4, 2016 6:13 AM
Feb 4, 2016 6:11 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

She was sparring in hand to hand. Against say Suzuka or Esdeath she might as well be naked.

Against those two she's doomed but against fodder she would do okay.
Feb 4, 2016 8:50 AM

May 2014
Oh NO! Please don't tell me that ridiculous mecha teigu from the anime will appear here too! -_- The Ice Cavalry is badass, we don't need that crap! Make the manga better than the anime!
Feb 4, 2016 10:11 AM

Aug 2014
Are you serious? There's actually a chance the giant robot will appear in the manga as well? Please... just please don't.

Calm before the storm chapter. Wave and Kurome are doomed, I just knew Takahiro wouldn't let them off the hook. Mine was mentioned, so that means there's still hope she'll recover damn. Esdeath's trump card looks good, it'd be even better if the ice soldiers weren't fodders and actually wreck non-teigu users.

Akame being cuter than usual was amusing:

~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 4, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
Lmao with people butthurt for the Supreme Teigu when it was foreshadowed since Stylish's battle.
Feb 4, 2016 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
The more I read Akame ga Kill's manga, the more that I enjoy the way the anime ended. Why? Because I got to see Onest's disgusting face pulverized into an unrecognizable ketchup festival.
Feb 5, 2016 5:04 AM
Sep 2015
BGMaxie said:
The more I read Akame ga Kill's manga, the more that I enjoy the way the anime ended. Why? Because I got to see Onest's disgusting face pulverized into an unrecognizable ketchup festival.

I hope the same happens in the manga when honest is killed
Feb 5, 2016 9:55 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
That trump card will it be the same as in the anime?

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 5, 2016 9:26 PM

Aug 2014
Oh man, I knew Wave and Kurome wouldn't get off that easy. This is Akame ga Kill! after all. No one gets off easy. And to make matters worse, Kurome is without a Teigu and defenseless. Wave is the only one who can really fight and even then he's not in tip-top shape. :(
Feb 6, 2016 10:56 PM
Feb 2016
I don't see why the author would put so much effort into developing the relationship between Wave and Kurome, just to kill them off right away. I mean sure, there is still the possibility that Kurome dies as a result of the drugs (or something else), but it would be nice to see some sort of positive ending for the two of them. If I wanted real tragedy, I can read a newspaper.
Feb 7, 2016 2:18 AM

Apr 2008
aleh182 said:
I don't see why the author would put so much effort into developing the relationship between Wave and Kurome, just to kill them off right away. I mean sure, there is still the possibility that Kurome dies as a result of the drugs (or something else), but it would be nice to see some sort of positive ending for the two of them. If I wanted real tragedy, I can read a newspaper.

By that logic if you wanted happy go lucky shounen cliche bullcrap you go read other series.
Feb 7, 2016 5:50 PM
Feb 2016
Logically it doesn't make sense to spend that kind of time in character/relationship development and kill them right away. As for the second part, I didn't say anything about happy, I said positive. Third, it was just hoping for a good ending. I have no delusions of grandeur that will actually happen.
Feb 7, 2016 9:17 PM
Sep 2014
Zapredon said:

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Donald.

Jokes aside, I think Takahiro is really trying to avoid making mistakes in the manga that he did in the anime. I expect this ultimate Teigu to still be gigantic, but on a lesser scale, and at the very least not a Gundam.
Teedog12Feb 7, 2016 9:20 PM
Feb 8, 2016 12:58 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
aleh182 said:

By that logic if you wanted happy go lucky shounen cliche bullcrap you go read other series.

So you really do want everyone to die? I figured. You should write to the author, and just have him let the Revolutionaries win but then aliens come and exterminate all life on the planet. I imagine this would, for a while at least, sate the emo inside of you?

On topic yeah it seems the Teigu will be a Gundam, which is sad but ah well I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Wave and Kurome and I can't wait for Mine to come back <3
Feb 8, 2016 4:24 AM

Aug 2008
Teedog12 said:
Zapredon said:

Jokes aside, I think Takahiro is really trying to avoid making mistakes in the manga that he did in the anime. I expect this ultimate Teigu to still be gigantic, but on a lesser scale, and at the very least not a Gundam.

I disagree. It will be epic and much better if it is indeed Donald.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 8, 2016 11:58 PM

Jul 2013
Zapredon said:
Teedog12 said:

Plot twist: the Prime Minister is in truth Donald Trump and the series actually takes place in the United States of America after a nuclear war, and that is why Danger Beasts and modern weapons exists in a medieval world. The Teigus are actually weapons of mass destruction who works with nuclear energy.
Feb 9, 2016 3:23 AM
Sep 2015
Illyricus said:
Zapredon said:

Plot twist: the Prime Minister is in truth Donald Trump and the series actually takes place in the United States of America after a nuclear war, and that is why Danger Beasts and modern weapons exists in a medieval world. The Teigus are actually weapons of mass destruction who works with nuclear energy.

Or Donald trump is PM and he put everyone in a matrix like device and the tegui and danger beasts are in that world he created.
Feb 10, 2016 8:48 PM

Mar 2015
Well... I bet that Esdeath will be the one who kills Kurome and Wave, after they survived their stalkers.

Also I had forgotten that one of the Raksha demon is still alive... and she's totally into Esdeath. True OTP right there.

This little detail brought a smile to my face. This is totally Tatsumi's death flag lol, he will not be able to see Mine again. Y U DO DIS AUTHOR ;_;

Feb 10, 2016 10:16 PM
Sep 2015
DarklordVor said:
Well... I bet that Esdeath will be the one who kills Kurome and Wave, after they survived their stalkers.

Also I had forgotten that one of the Raksha demon is still alive... and she's totally into Esdeath. True OTP right there.

This little detail brought a smile to my face. This is totally Tatsumi's death flag lol, he will not be able to see Mine again. Y U DO DIS AUTHOR ;_;

I think the stalkers will distract Wave and kill Kurome cause Wave to go off the rails and just slather them (killing for the first time on screen) and than Wave will intervene in the War and probally fight the ultimate tegui with Tatsumi while Akame fights Esdeath.
Feb 10, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
DarklordVor said:
Finally someone who also ship it.

manbot95 said:
I think the stalkers will distract Wave and kill Kurome cause Wave to go off the rails and just slather them (killing for the first time on screen) and than Wave will intervene in the War and probally fight the ultimate tegui with Tatsumi while Akame fights Esdeath.
That is an actual interesting theory. Would be a nice chance to see Wave participating in the final battle, like in the anime.
Feb 11, 2016 12:58 AM

Apr 2008
manbot95 said:
DarklordVor said:

You are really obsessed with your stupid theory that Wave will help Tatsumi fight Esdeath
Feb 11, 2016 11:29 AM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
manbot95 said:

You are really obsessed with your stupid theory that Wave will help Tatsumi fight Esdeath

I said ultimate tegui not Esdeath? (Simalar to the anime so it is a possibility the way 67 depicted very everything seems to be heading.

If Wave wasn't to have any role in the story that would effect the plot the author wouldn't show him till the epilogue so it means somthing will probally happen happen and won't be as simple as killing them off since he had the perfect chance to do so in ch66 so their would be no point to kill them off 2 chapters later with no development when he has the perfect chance in 66.
Feb 11, 2016 5:55 PM
Sep 2015
Illyricus said:
DarklordVor said:
Finally someone who also ship it.

manbot95 said:
That is an actual interesting theory. Would be a nice chance to see Wave participating in the final battle, like in the anime.

I think it's a possibility since 67 has brought up many aspects of the anime ending and Kurome's and Wave's part of the start does not seem to be over so it would make sense if something lead Wave to the war (maybe honest found out Kurome and wave are alive and defected so he sends assassins behind Esdeaths back to kill them as he wants Esdeath to be fully focused on the war.Kurome dies as wave is distracted which causes him to go beserk kill the assassins and give him a reason to fight in the war (it would be a plot twist if it was Wave's mentor who kills Kurome)
Feb 15, 2016 4:08 AM

Oct 2014
Here comes the gundam! :^)
Feb 15, 2016 7:05 AM
Sep 2015
Shenoa said:
Here comes the gundam! :^)

Yeah and the way the prime minister said he had people making improvements on it meaning it's probally stronger than it was in the anime.
Feb 27, 2016 10:38 AM
Jan 2015
I wonder what those are those things.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.