Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan: Lost Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 2:16 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now this chapter focuses on Mikasa and eren, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, this also adds a bit more depth to Mikasa as well. Solid chapter.
Jan 17, 2016 6:58 PM

Mar 2015
His first impression wasn't too great haha
The last few panels were sweet.

What will the next few chapters be about? Does it continue from this to the day the Colossal attacked?
Jan 18, 2016 4:26 AM

Aug 2012
Lol Eren explaining to Mikasa how babies are made
Jan 18, 2016 8:47 PM
Aug 2012
Nice additional flashback on Mikasa past. Finding out Mikasa almost had a younger brother, explaining more as to why Grisha was visiting them. Eren is being Eren.

I guess at least for the next chapter, it will go more in-depth of the murder and kidnapping and Mikasa getting used to living with Eren and his family, and maybe her 1st start time meeting Armin.
Jun 8, 2017 1:12 PM

Apr 2016
I loved this chapter! Very nice! I wasn't a major Mikasa fan before, but it was great to see her innocence. :)

I like the first two coloured pages, of when we thought Eren died, and Armin was telling Mikasa about it... Mikasa looked hopeless back then, so maybe this volume will explain her attachment to Eren in more depth.

Honestly, I got scared that this first chapter would repeat what happened in the main story, lol. When Mikasa gushed about finishing her embroidery that her mom taught her (would Mikasa teach her future children, if given the chance?), and asked her parents how babies are made, I got scared when her father said she could ask Grisha and the door opened... I was truly hoping it wouldn't be those slave traders who killed her parents. ><

Mikasa's initial fear of going too far into the forest... Eren had a point: if Mikasa doesn't explore outside her home, she would have remained ignorant and would be killed without knowing why. Eren made a great comparison to her chickens, who think inside their cage is their only world. Eren really pushed Mikasa to have a purpose, by questioning what she would do, when she was only nine years old. (LOL at Eren for asserting that Mikasa's younger brother would be a soldier after he's born.) And Eren giving Mikasa a handkerchief when she cried was so sweet, it reminded me of when he gave her his scarf. <3 This conversation reinforced Eren’s importance and guidance to Mikasa.

Not the best first meeting with Eren since he was such a gloomy kid, but I'm glad the two bonded. :P I'm sad to see the foreshadowing...Those dead bodies were slave traders. The slave traders who came for Mikasa's mother, were probably on the same team as the dead ones.... ><

I agree that Mikasa's mother being pregnant, made more sense as to why Grisha visited her house so often... Every ten days is very frequent! Mikasa's mom probably noticed she was pregnant, at dinnertime, when her stomach seemed to hurt. (I hope nothing was wrong with her pregnancy then.)

It was very considerate of Eren, to not go to the forest or complain at all. They looked really happy to play together. ^^ I hope Mikasa gets to meet Armin next chapter!

LOL, Eren thought babies came from birds, and that birds use their mouths to place babies in women's stomachs. xD I find it funnier that Mikasa believed Eren, and her mom and his dad would just chuckle, without explaining to their kids... They really were like siblings. :)
Oct 2, 2017 5:53 PM

May 2016
eren sure can talk big even though he's only nine

Feb 4, 2018 11:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Eren and Mikasa, their first meet!!! Interesting1!!!!
Sep 16, 2021 12:49 AM
Sep 2020
Ok now this is a more better Mikasa,I mean there is more depth now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls Chapter 5 Discussion

keragamming - Dec 17, 2015

7 by Clowngirlie »»
Feb 29, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls Chapter 1 Discussion

keragamming - Aug 21, 2015

5 by Clowngirlie »»
Feb 29, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls Chapter 9 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 8, 2017

5 by Embient »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls Chapter 10 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 8, 2017

5 by Mack_Yeager »»
Sep 16, 2021 3:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: Lost Girls Chapter 8 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 8, 2017

3 by Mack_Yeager »»
Sep 16, 2021 12:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.