Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 28, 2018 2:02 AM
Its basically theres a law that no living being once dead can be revived but mary was not revived she was given new life by one person sacrificing his/her life in exchange for someones life its basically like an exchange of sorts marry gets to live nad has the abilities and magic used by the previous owner of the life that she now has you know like life is not a soul its basically once youre body dies it looses life energy and the soul remains with the consiousness or the brain and by giving that body new life energy and healing the previously leathal wounds that body can be alive by the use of the new life energy given to that body so hence mary was not revived by she was mearly givin life energy thats my theory by the way hope you like it so buying volumes 5-12 i bought vol 1-4 but i want to support the LN so hopefully we get a season2 hope you like my theory

Mar 28, 2018 5:09 AM
just want to ask what happen with the old illustration from vol 1 to vol 5 ? vol 12's illus is so bad that i can barely see on nowaday light novel , to be honest did they change the illustrator ?

Mar 29, 2018 10:15 PM
gialong299418 said:
just want to ask what happen with the old illustration from vol 1 to vol 5 ? vol 12's illus is so bad that i can barely see on nowaday light novel , to be honest did they change the illustrator ?

As far as I know, the illustrator is still the same. I think it's just that their art has changed a lot. To be honest, I don't like it all that much either. The earlier novels were much cleaner and easier on the eyes.

Apr 3, 2018 2:02 AM
my pal in japan said japanese likes good art than the actual plot , especially it's their first time seeing a novel . maybe that why vol 12's selling is not as good as previous volumes . it's a good one , though . i really hope they can change the art somehow .

Apr 3, 2018 6:54 AM

gialong299418 said:
It's probably not drawn by the same illustrator, there's no resemblance by the stroke and the tones of the arts in this 12th volume compared to the earlier ones. It's a good chance that the artist is not the same due to those reasons because it's not that easy to change style in drawing in a few years or so(based on experience).

Apr 3, 2018 8:17 AM
probably still the same illustrator , eiri shirai named on the book . i checked the art , though . the first volume have kind of beginner art , next 6 volumes have very good art , i may tell vol 5 has the best . then vol 8 , it still has art the same but some pictures are being simplified

and you can see it became totally disaster in vol 9 and so on . i don't think the art is different than the previous ones . it's just far more worse , you can tell by seeing the hair of characters .

Aug 26, 2018 3:28 AM
Can someone tell me what is going to happen in vol.12?, the ilustration where yume cries is really bugging me. Is she leaving the party for real? if so, why?

I really appreciate any kind of spoiler.

Sep 8, 2018 1:52 AM
can anyone tell me where i can read volumes 5 - 11?

Sep 8, 2018 8:57 AM
page04 said:
Can someone tell me what is going to happen in vol.12?, the ilustration where yume cries is really bugging me. Is she leaving the party for real? if so, why?

Nov 2, 2018 4:38 AM
T
MemeThief said:
page04 said:

Thank you so much for the spoiler! I will patiently wait until vol. 12 is translated.

Jan 19, 11:14 AM
About the 14th volume
The only thing i know

I can't wait for translation so if there's anything you know about it tell me please (spoil me)

Feb 20, 1:40 PM
spoiler heavy!!!

current party as of volume 13:

Yume: studying kung-fu with pirates, currently away from party but still very much a part of the party

Ranta: several miles away from party, left them on bad terms, currently on his own, generally agreed by Haru (MC) and Mary that he was actually doing the best he could under circumstances, but they couldn't go back for him, makes us all wonder if he's going to somehow rejoin by some miracle, 'cause like, he's on his own and really far away

Moguzo: dead, but went out like a champ

Kuzaku: new paladin tank, from a junior party to the main cast, his whole party died and he joined the main cast

Mary: due to a death like experience has multiple personality like symptoms (not very strong symptoms) and is head over heels over Haru(MC), does not have the balls to confess

Shihoru: has been growing some balls, new special spells, no romantic interests since Manato died

Haruhiro: has yet to grow a pair in romance or in confidence as a leader, otherwise he seems to be progressing as a thief rather well, and he's even gotten complimented a couple of times for his decision making, which has fallen on deaf ears

Setora: new addition, not a volunteer soldier a native to grimgar, necromancer, due to circumstances useless in battle, somehow makes up for it(?). head over heels for Haru, blackmailed him into being his lover, meant playfully but stopped being funny when she realized he doesn't have the time, and is into Mary

Alice: native to some unknown world, only thing we know about it is that she's a princess and that there are RPGs there, (she makes the comparison with Haru's class), and that its connected to Parano (a world inside a tent located in random places in Grimgar), she uses a magic shovel, not really part of the party but I'm hoping she'll join, if she were to have any romantic interests at this time it would be in Haru, and its currently open to interpretation

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]