Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Mar 28, 2018 2:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
Its basically theres a law that no living being once dead can be revived but mary was not revived she was given new life by one person sacrificing his/her life in exchange for someones life its basically like an exchange of sorts marry gets to live nad has the abilities and magic used by the previous owner of the life that she now has you know like life is not a soul its basically once youre body dies it looses life energy and the soul remains with the consiousness or the brain and by giving that body new life energy and healing the previously leathal wounds that body can be alive by the use of the new life energy given to that body so hence mary was not revived by she was mearly givin life energy thats my theory by the way hope you like it so buying volumes 5-12 i bought vol 1-4 but i want to support the LN so hopefully we get a season2 hope you like my theory
 
Mar 28, 2018 5:09 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 4
just want to ask what happen with the old illustration from vol 1 to vol 5 ? vol 12's illus is so bad that i can barely see on nowaday light novel , to be honest did they change the illustrator ?
 
 
Mar 29, 2018 10:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 11
gialong299418 said:
just want to ask what happen with the old illustration from vol 1 to vol 5 ? vol 12's illus is so bad that i can barely see on nowaday light novel , to be honest did they change the illustrator ?


As far as I know, the illustrator is still the same. I think it's just that their art has changed a lot. To be honest, I don't like it all that much either. The earlier novels were much cleaner and easier on the eyes.
 
Apr 3, 2018 2:02 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 4
my pal in japan said japanese likes good art than the actual plot , especially it's their first time seeing a novel . maybe that why vol 12's selling is not as good as previous volumes . it's a good one , though . i really hope they can change the art somehow .
 
Apr 3, 2018 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3683
gialong299418 said:
just want to ask what happen with the old illustration from vol 1 to vol 5 ? vol 12's illus is so bad that i can barely see on nowaday light novel , to be honest did they change the illustrator ?
It's probably not drawn by the same illustrator, there's no resemblance by the stroke and the tones of the arts in this 12th volume compared to the earlier ones. It's a good chance that the artist is not the same due to those reasons because it's not that easy to change style in drawing in a few years or so(based on experience).
 
Apr 3, 2018 8:17 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 4
probably still the same illustrator , eiri shirai named on the book . i checked the art , though . the first volume have kind of beginner art , next 6 volumes have very good art , i may tell vol 5 has the best . then vol 8 , it still has art the same but some pictures are being simplified

and you can see it became totally disaster in vol 9 and so on . i don't think the art is different than the previous ones . it's just far more worse , you can tell by seeing the hair of characters .
 
Aug 26, 2018 3:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
Can someone tell me what is going to happen in vol.12?, the ilustration where yume cries is really bugging me. Is she leaving the party for real? if so, why?

I really appreciate any kind of spoiler.
 
Sep 8, 2018 1:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
can anyone tell me where i can read volumes 5 - 11?
 
Sep 8, 2018 8:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
page04 said:
Can someone tell me what is going to happen in vol.12?, the ilustration where yume cries is really bugging me. Is she leaving the party for real? if so, why?

I really appreciate any kind of spoiler.


 
 
Nov 2, 2018 4:38 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 2
T
MemeThief said:
page04 said:
Can someone tell me what is going to happen in vol.12?, the ilustration where yume cries is really bugging me. Is she leaving the party for real? if so, why?

I really appreciate any kind of spoiler.



Thank you so much for the spoiler! I will patiently wait until vol. 12 is translated.
 
 
Jan 19, 2019 11:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 118
About the 14th volume
The only thing i know



I can't wait for translation so if there's anything you know about it tell me please (spoil me)
 
Feb 20, 2019 1:40 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
spoiler heavy!!!


current party as of volume 13:

Yume: studying kung-fu with pirates, currently away from party but still very much a part of the party

Ranta: several miles away from party, left them on bad terms, currently on his own, generally agreed by Haru (MC) and Mary that he was actually doing the best he could under circumstances, but they couldn't go back for him, makes us all wonder if he's going to somehow rejoin by some miracle, 'cause like, he's on his own and really far away

Moguzo: dead, but went out like a champ

Kuzaku: new paladin tank, from a junior party to the main cast, his whole party died and he joined the main cast

Mary: due to a death like experience has multiple personality like symptoms (not very strong symptoms) and is head over heels over Haru(MC), does not have the balls to confess

Shihoru: has been growing some balls, new special spells, no romantic interests since Manato died

Haruhiro: has yet to grow a pair in romance or in confidence as a leader, otherwise he seems to be progressing as a thief rather well, and he's even gotten complimented a couple of times for his decision making, which has fallen on deaf ears

Setora: new addition, not a volunteer soldier a native to grimgar, necromancer, due to circumstances useless in battle, somehow makes up for it(?). head over heels for Haru, blackmailed him into being his lover, meant playfully but stopped being funny when she realized he doesn't have the time, and is into Mary

Alice: native to some unknown world, only thing we know about it is that she's a princess and that there are RPGs there, (she makes the comparison with Haru's class), and that its connected to Parano (a world inside a tent located in random places in Grimgar), she uses a magic shovel, not really part of the party but I'm hoping she'll join, if she were to have any romantic interests at this time it would be in Haru, and its currently open to interpretation
 
Mar 27, 2020 3:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
comato said:
spoiler heavy!!!


current party as of volume 13:

Yume: studying kung-fu with pirates, currently away from party but still very much a part of the party

Ranta: several miles away from party, left them on bad terms, currently on his own, generally agreed by Haru (MC) and Mary that he was actually doing the best he could under circumstances, but they couldn't go back for him, makes us all wonder if he's going to somehow rejoin by some miracle, 'cause like, he's on his own and really far away

Moguzo: dead, but went out like a champ

Kuzaku: new paladin tank, from a junior party to the main cast, his whole party died and he joined the main cast

Mary: due to a death like experience has multiple personality like symptoms (not very strong symptoms) and is head over heels over Haru(MC), does not have the balls to confess

Shihoru: has been growing some balls, new special spells, no romantic interests since Manato died

Haruhiro: has yet to grow a pair in romance or in confidence as a leader, otherwise he seems to be progressing as a thief rather well, and he's even gotten complimented a couple of times for his decision making, which has fallen on deaf ears

Setora: new addition, not a volunteer soldier a native to grimgar, necromancer, due to circumstances useless in battle, somehow makes up for it(?). head over heels for Haru, blackmailed him into being his lover, meant playfully but stopped being funny when she realized he doesn't have the time, and is into Mary

Alice: native to some unknown world, only thing we know about it is that she's a princess and that there are RPGs there, (she makes the comparison with Haru's class), and that its connected to Parano (a world inside a tent located in random places in Grimgar), she uses a magic shovel, not really part of the party but I'm hoping she'll join, if she were to have any romantic interests at this time it would be in Haru, and its currently open to interpretation



I fucking love you my man
 
Apr 8, 2020 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
thanks for the updates! I'm kinda late to this tho...and good thing Mary is alive! ­čśů....really hope she's the real Mary tho.
 
Apr 30, 2020 9:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 2
Does Yume die In the light novel or manga?
 
Apr 30, 2020 9:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3683
Yumedies said:
Does Yume die In the light novel or manga?
She's still alive.
 
May 2, 2020 7:53 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 2
Does Yume hook up with the MC or does Mary hook up with him?
 
May 10, 2020 7:26 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 2
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????
 
May 10, 2020 7:26 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 2
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????
 
 
May 11, 2020 2:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 118
Abcdeeeeee21234 said:
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????

She is in love with haru, but now she is acting weird cuz something terrible happened to her
 
May 11, 2020 2:31 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 118
Yumedies said:
Does Yume hook up with the MC or does Mary hook up with him?

Yume loves Ranta not haru
 
Jun 13, 2020 6:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3496
Dali14 said:
Abcdeeeeee21234 said:
Excuse me. Will Merry fall in luv with Haru or she'll love Kuzaku until the end of the story ????

She is in love with haru, but now she is acting weird cuz something terrible happened to her
Merry isn't just weird, she's also sometimes possessed by the other personalities of the previous people that were resurrected the same way as her. Merry also doesn't think Haru deserves her since she considers herself "impure".

Dali14 said:
Yumedies said:
Does Yume hook up with the MC or does Mary hook up with him?

Yume loves Ranta not haru
Ranta clearly loves Yume, but there's no indication that Yume loves Ranta like he does.

Yume misses Ranta since she considered him a part of her family, but there's no indication that she loves Ranta as a romantic partner. She's the only one in the group that never hated Ranta and one of the few that doesn't think that Ranta betrayed them. Yume views everyone in her party as family, so when Ranta left the group to join Forgan, she was heartbroken. It's true that she thinks about Ranta a few times since he left, but she also thought of the rest of her friends when she was stranded on that island for 2 years. She even cried many times when thought that she would never see them again. That's why she cried when she finally saw Ranta again when he saves her right when she was about to die in 14++.
Modified by Iconic, Jun 13, 2020 7:03 PM
 
 
Jul 8, 2020 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 28
Dali14 said:
Yume loves Ranta not haru

Yeah, no. Yume cares about Ranta like a family member, even though she admits that his personality was rotten. More than that, Yume is pretty much innocent/oblivious to romantic attachments. She has plenty of love for people, but none of it so far has been in a romantic way. In fact, the only person she has ever shown any kind of attraction to is Renji (in 14++).

Meanwhile, Ranta talked about wanting to see Yume’s smile again (in 14+) and reunited with her dramatically (in 14++), but as of Volume 15, it still doesn’t look like he’s confessed to her. And she seems to treat him like a troublesome brother when she has to swoop in and save him from getting overwhelmed in battle. There’s a brief moment where they get pressed up against a wall together, and Ranta gets flustered while Yume just stares at him with a look that says “Huh?”
 
Mar 22, 4:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 14
When do you think this novel will end? Is the story close to being over or is there still a lot to cover?
 
Mar 28, 2:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 118
Zavphkuiel said:
When do you think this novel will end? Is the story close to being over or is there still a lot to cover?

We reached the final arc now, so it will end soon
 
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]