Forum Settings
Forums
Cells at Work!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was awesome. A series about the human body with the main girl red Blood Cell fighting bacteria and shit. Mr White Blood Cell is awesome too. "Bye Bye Germ!"

Jan 19, 2016 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
This is interesting, one can learn something. I love the art.
lol that scene at the end, crazy white cells with knives killing bacterias xD
eisanJan 19, 2016 10:50 AM
Jan 29, 2016 3:54 AM

Oct 2012
eisan said:
This is interesting, one can learn something. I love the art.
lol that scene at the end, crazy white cells with knives killing bacterias xD

Hehe, right. Now remember the crazy group killer white cell was annoyed with the killer T cells and giving the impression they are crazy killers. Imagine the bloodshed of the killer T cells.

Like the hightech receptor design.
Mar 6, 2017 8:11 AM
Oct 2016
One of my favorite parts of the chapter was when they meet the platelets. I don't know why but it makes me laugh every time.
Mar 23, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2012
Really underrated series. Needs more love xd
How I love a game
Apr 7, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2013
This is exactly the kind of shit I wanted! This was pure awesomeness! It was informative, plus pretty exciting.

Things were pretty accurate, except for our kawaii red blood cell getting lost because I seriously doubt she could have gotten lost in the venous system with everything being one-way and all, and she couldn't have gotten into the arterial system since it would have been obvious that she's going the wrong way with everyone else having the same direction. The white blood cells are more brutal than that. Those killer T cells. And those helper T cells lol. Liked that capillary thing. Those platelets lol. Trying to move the calcium ions. Their small size makes sense given that they're smaller than other cells and that they're not cells but fragments of cells. Also liked the lungs with them being all windy. And then that sneeze lol. It was a nekoing rocket lol.

This idea has so much potential to be super cool. Really looking forward to see how they depict brain and the blood-brain barrier. The red blood cell was stopped from entering the lymphatic system and she'll be stopped there too lol. Would be interesting to see the situation when the body becomes ill and has to take some medication. The medicine would be like mercenaries here to help lol.
May 31, 2017 8:02 AM

Dec 2015
@eisan @Kogi18 May I ask you how does this manga turned out to be after a few volumes? The first one was released this week in my country and I hesitate to start the series, if it risks to become all action.

edit @Kogi18 Thanks for your answer. Let's start it then. ^^

=======

A pretty good start with the most annoying element being the french adaptation half translating some things (strange for a scientific background) like the T killers who are still "killers" in french. While the drawing isn't that special, I kind of liked some design ideas to translate the human body.

4/5

=======
britmiche said:
I wanna full blown anime XD MORE PLZZZZZ

I'm french, so... It already exists. Here, have it:
Rei_IIISep 24, 2017 3:40 PM
May 31, 2017 8:17 AM

Oct 2012
Rei366 said:
@eisan @Kogi18 May I ask you how does this manga turned out to be after a few volumes? The first one was released this week in my country and I hesitate to start the series, if it risks to become all action.

Sorry got stuck at chapter 1 - Fan translation that is. So besides giving a thumbs up for chapter 1, there is not much I can comment.
Jul 1, 2017 3:46 PM
Mar 2016
PPL HEADS UP RIGHT HERE XDD!!! CELLS AT WORK IS HAVING AN ANIME LOOK IT UP XDD IT WAS ON MY NEWS YAAASSS!!!!!
Sep 24, 2017 3:15 PM
Mar 2016
Rei366 said:
@britmiche It's only an animation TV ad spot for the fourth tome's release:
Yeah I know I saw it:( It was awesome but I wanna full blown anime XD MORE PLZZZZZ
Nov 26, 2017 9:10 PM

Sep 2014
omg Mr. White Blood Cell guy looks like L (Death Note) + Ginko (Mushishi) LOL

« »
đź”® Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi

More topics from this board

» Sex ed?

Arixnumerus - May 5, 2023

2 by Pitto_ »»
May 5, 2023 10:24 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Chapter 30 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 14, 2021

1 by Q28 »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:00 PM

» Will volume 6 be the last one?

wlwtasha420 - Aug 23, 2021

2 by wlwtasha420 »»
Sep 12, 2021 10:28 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Chapter 29 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 2, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Sep 2, 2021 7:51 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 14, 2021

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 14, 2021 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.