Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 15 Discussion

Jan 17, 2016 5:35 AM

Great episode for Daichi; did a good job highlighting how important it is to have a steady base within a team loaded with unpredictable and explosive talent.

Johzenji failing the synchronized attack on set point was priceless. XD

Now to wrap up this match next episode in exciting fashion.

Jan 17, 2016 5:57 AM

This was some quality stuff. Mah Haikyuu is so much better when it's full-on sports greatness. <3

Jan 17, 2016 6:16 AM

Fantastic episode, felt like it went by so quickly as usual D: Can't wait for the next episode!!! I love Johzenji's vibe and enthusiasm and their freestyle is nice to watch~ dAT Tanaka and Nishinoya, Haikyuu is hilarious as usual as well!

Jan 17, 2016 7:31 AM

Awesome as always. I really like the snippets during half-time^^ Oikawa last week was so cute and Nishinoya being applauded by Azumane was pretty cute too. And Johzenji is a pretty fun team. Although it's another one of those names it'll take an eternity to remember.

Jan 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Tamaka and Noya at the end lmao XD Pretty fun episode overall. Things are getting intense now!

Jan 17, 2016 10:03 AM

Daichi getting his moment was pretty cool to see, Kageyama nosebleed was just as priceless as it was in the manga and last but definitely not last are Tanaka and Nishinoya's ''spank'' moment, just amazing

Jan 17, 2016 10:08 AM

Get spanked into discipline. This match is actually pretty exciting; looking forward to next week's episode for some more fun.
GAHAHAHA

Check out some stupid card game me and two other friends are making:
https://www.facebook.com/WhaddayaDo/

Jan 17, 2016 10:13 AM

Injiru-chan said:
PS I love how Futakuchi looks so fab here:

He always looks fab,it should be illegal to be this hot

Jan 17, 2016 1:20 PM

Yeah Daichi is awesome as well.
And Aone speaking was unexpected.

Jan 17, 2016 3:33 PM

Quite a boring episode.. I hope the next one is more competitive one tho.
''No one can beat Ore-sama''

Jan 17, 2016 7:24 PM

I can't get over how cute Yachi is every week, my heart melted when she joined in the pregame chant, great moments from Daichi this ep too. Johzenji is my favorite team now, they were so much fun to watch, hopefully they don't go all fundamental next week.

Jan 17, 2016 10:41 PM

Party team XD
Very enjoyable.

Jan 18, 2016 1:22 AM

that was intense Johzenji are a really good team

Jan 18, 2016 12:59 PM

I'm still getting used to the new Opening Song. I liked the previous one way better.

Found the episode enjoyable as always. Missed the good soundtracks though ;_;

Jan 18, 2016 5:07 PM

Of course the team that is getting......spanked.... will have a magical pep talk and rebound to be another formidable match. UGH. Damn overused cliches.

Jan 18, 2016 5:16 PM
Really enjoyed this episode. The energy of the other team was refreshing. I loved their unpredictability. It was pretty badass when Hinata went all Spider man of the wall. They are really adding in some kool poop this season if they keep those moves up. Also a lot of funny thing happened. The Spank part was really funny.
Dokia

Jan 18, 2016 9:23 PM
:D

Woah, 5 min episode. I was so surprised and sad when the ending popped up. It is a great ending though haha.

And I might be in love with Johzenji's manager :p

Jan 18, 2016 10:22 PM

Awesome episode, both styles of playing look incredibly fun and I’m so glad to see the results of their training. Nishinoya and Tanaka always manage to make it even more fun lol.

Jan 19, 2016 9:43 AM

I really enjoy watching Johzenji, especially the beginning of the match was just so fun.

Jan 19, 2016 11:13 AM

Johzenji are very likeable

Jan 19, 2016 12:36 PM

The manager Johzenji has is pretty cute lol

Jan 20, 2016 7:21 PM

This match was too slow and boring. I like the "serious" type matches. Johzenji didn't delivery that in this episode.
Johzenji.. finally gets serious in the next episode. I can't wait!

Jan 21, 2016 7:59 AM

Funny episode more than exciting, the clash between the "Crows" and "Team of revelers" is interesting, but less exciting than I thought, however, the story has some good ideas to bring out the growth of the collective and to reflect on how improved the team and the characters from the beginning of the series. Drawings and animations retain a good quality overall, the comic parts are not bad.

Feb 13, 2016 11:09 AM

Getting Kiyoko to say spank was funny

Apr 14, 2016 11:36 PM

KA KATE KOI !! KARASUNO VS. JOHZENJI , "The Party Team." !!
"Skilled and Unpredictable." Definitely ~ !! The Strength to Enjoy ~ .
Subs out ~ !! Aone just spoke ~ . All alone is not right , everyone is correct .
To have a solid foundation is to have a solidified banner ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE ~ !!! The second round began ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 21, 2016 12:41 AM

Johzenji is such a joke. There's a difference between playing for fun and just playing like dumbasses...

May 13, 2016 8:33 AM

this team actually resembles karasuno quite a bit when they where beginners. as they didn't know what they were doing either in the past.

Aug 10, 2016 12:34 PM

How in the hell did Johzenji get to semis? They're a complete joke, heck they give more points through pissing about than they actually score.

At least it's an easy win for Karasuno.

The next opponents better have more gusto than these idiots.

Dec 16, 2016 5:22 PM

Stark700 said:
It's nice to see Tsukki he should take off those glasses off more often

CONFIRMED GAY STOP TRYNA HIDE IT

Injiru-chan said:

PS I love how Futakuchi looks so fab here:

almost all the boys here are photogenic (kage, oikawa, tsukki, etc) tbh.

Memor said:
How in the hell did Johzenji get to semis? They're a complete joke, heck they give more points through pissing about than they actually score.

that's exactly why they are there. it's that "new generation" vibe they give that brings the team together. and that spirit also exactly why they made it to the semifinals and don't get any further than that. karasuno, date, seijoh etc are serious and fight for blood. zenji doesn't take the game for a joke, but they play around far too much. which is why they will never make it to the finals (let alone win) with that kind of attitude. their recklessness is equally their strength as well as weakness and you can never win like that.
------------
.......i still don't get the ED. oh well.

argh when the other team lost that while ago i thought i'd never feel that way again. but then there's the zenji team. before the next ep ends i'll say it already - gg team.

oh and the speech of that girl was retarded 100%. "Stop having fun and get mad you're losing!" i guess you've never heard of "It's how you play the game?" stop killing their vibe, jeez -_-
Modified by TomDay, Dec 16, 2016 5:28 PM

Feb 7, 9:38 PM
Johzenji messing up the synchronized attack XD

Mar 9, 3:36 AM

I would love to get spanked <3

Apr 28, 10:56 PM

Tsukishima should remove his glasses more often. Plus Kageyama's nose bleed tho lolol. Mini spiderman is awesome. I already love Johzenji, they're too funny. The spanking part with the managers was hilarious.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

May 17, 1:38 PM

Tanuka and Nishinoya are hilarious, as always.

Loved Daichi building the team up.

May 19, 1:21 AM

Johzenji is such a nice and energetic team.

slackvariable said:
I really like the Karasuno team (obviously - we're 1.5 seasons in at this point), but if I had to pick a team to play for I would totally pick Johzenji

I know right? They're outstanding. who knows maybe my new fav
Terushima is awesome. ;-;
🌸"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."🌸
-Ino to Sakura

May 19, 1:23 AM

Avenger-senpai said:
Johzenji is such a joke. There's a difference between playing for fun and just playing like dumbasses...

Memor said:
How in the hell did Johzenji get to semis? They're a complete joke.

Why are you so serious? Your lives must be very upset then. ;-;
They know how to play, they're so into it and they know how to have fun even in the middle of some stressful situations. Is it wrong? No.
The atmosphere in their team is amazing.
Modified by thatPinkSpider, May 19, 1:28 AM
🌸"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."🌸
-Ino to Sakura

May 19, 1:42 AM

thatPinkSpider said:
Johzenji is such a nice and energetic team.

slackvariable said:
I really like the Karasuno team (obviously - we're 1.5 seasons in at this point), but if I had to pick a team to play for I would totally pick Johzenji

I know right? They're outstanding. who knows maybe my new fav
Terushima is awesome. ;-;

Wow, it's been over a year since I watched this episode, and just thinking about Jozhenji still made me smile. Thanks for reminding me

May 19, 10:15 AM

thatPinkSpider said:
Avenger-senpai said:

Memor said:
How in the hell did Johzenji get to semis? They're a complete joke.

Why are you so serious? Your lives must be very upset then. ;-;
They know how to play, they're so into it and they know how to have fun even in the middle of some stressful situations. Is it wrong? No.
The atmosphere in their team is amazing.
It's been a year since I watched this so I don't remember how it went but I find it amusing that you assume people who disliked this team have shit lives lol. My quote indicates that they were playing like idiots and not just for fun so I'm guessing this was a bullshit team that just made it that far because this is an anime.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]