Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oh I'm happy to see the show isn't just about Komugi but also highlights the other girls like Kokona.
Got used to the 3D stuff now as it's also fitting for this show. Her performance felt natural on stage imo. (kinda wish it was longer..) Lol Komugi in that wacky outfit looks priceless:
Jan 16, 2016 1:17 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
This episode mainly focused on that blue haired girl. Also, more 3D concerts (this time with boob-jiggle effects, lol).

3/5
Jan 16, 2016 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
Kokona's personality sure has changed when she transformed into a magical maid!
Jan 16, 2016 2:55 PM

Apr 2011
Wow I just saw this Anime has a 5. rating?
I mean it's not GREAT but not THAT bad? :-O

I enjoy it, kind of a silly parody on Mahou shoujo Anime that is self-aware.
Jan 16, 2016 3:07 PM

Jul 2014
Seems like they used up all their creativity on the first episode. Not much here aside from the innuendos.
Jan 16, 2016 3:19 PM

Aug 2012
that 3-D animation is very uncanny valley...Only done so they could do Motion Capture...
Jan 16, 2016 4:48 PM
Jun 2011
This episode did the continuity things with the personality change magical girl kokonoa and the rivalry between the rabbit and tanuki which I enjoyed though they are definitely very different characters from the OVA. The majority of the episode was a very average slice of life view of blue hair girl's life with a predictable stalker plot with a some pay off at the end.

The computer generated part of the episode was alright/passable though I can't help but laugh at the mass computer generated dark purple audience members.

The fight scene in this episode was pretty bad that it made me realize that most of the action narrative in Nurse witch komugi R are shown through animated still images to convey a gist of what is going on. I would say that the first episode's fight scene is better as it could be seen as a abridged comprehension of what is going on action narrative wise but in the 2nd episode it feels like they skipped a few more still animated images of the action narrative so that they could quickly skip to the focus of the episode of the personality changed kokonoa. Although I enjoyed the personality changed kokonoa I still feel a little let down by seeing what could be done to improve the action narrative by adding a bit more work/time.

I am going to assume episode 3 will be the same as episode 2 though with the third character this time around. I am more curious what episode 4-12 are going to be like in terms of seeing if it deviates from this boring slice of life high school with a idol side job plot to something of more substance. If it doesn't deviate at episode 4 then I probably will be pretty impatient with this anime and will be tempted into either dropping it or skipping to see if there is a grand pay off in episode 11 or 12.

If this anime doesn't give me some grand payoff then it will successfully tick me off to the point that I will have to give this anime a bad score as opposed to a average score. (though that is just my opinion.)
Jan 16, 2016 4:55 PM

Jul 2015
OMG NamiDai with that character lol. Kokona turning into a sadistic nurse was way too funny specially at the end where she flies away but hits her head on the metal xD. Really fun show. Can't wait for next ep~
Jan 16, 2016 8:51 PM

Jan 2015
Wow, she chan-G ed into "S" type. And she noticed it. LOL

Not to mention that one of Komugi's friend
are resemble a character name Mita from... you guessed it but she's without glasses
right?
MasceraJan 16, 2016 9:22 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 16, 2016 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
i wasn't really a fan of this episode. kokona's encounter with that animal and her turning into a magical girl felt really awkward. and the whole "stalker" stuff in the beginning wasn't really funny either.
Jan 17, 2016 4:36 AM

Jun 2014
The only thing I got out this episode is that the idol girls are competing against each other to capture the monsters with the cards (total is 128 iirc). Bland episode but I'm more interested in the blond rapper who just sucks big time.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 17, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2015
Lol at the sudden sadism.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jan 17, 2016 9:29 PM

Oct 2010
I wonder if Kokona listening to Rakugo in the car was a reference to Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu that's airing this season...

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jan 18, 2016 2:22 AM

Jun 2013
the most realistic camera UI in anime lol and seriously CG dance and song k she's a sadist go figure
Jan 18, 2016 6:11 AM

Jun 2008
ItsMaz said:
I wouldn't call it sadism as so much she becomes a dominatrix. I knew something like this was going to happen when she had the "evil laugh" (hand next to mouth ala Jessie from Pokemon). Also the fact she doesn't remember being that person when she transforms. This will get a lot of laugh mileage. LOL.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Jan 18, 2016 6:19 AM

Sep 2015
sbyrstall said:
ItsMaz said:
I wouldn't call it sadism as so much she becomes a dominatrix. I knew something like this was going to happen when she had the "evil laugh" (hand next to mouth ala Jessie from Pokemon). Also the fact she doesn't remember being that person when she transforms. This will get a lot of laugh mileage. LOL.

True. I wonder how far they'll end up taking it.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jan 19, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2014
This episode was worse than the last, the amount of personalities that blue girl has. But I still wasn't expecting this show to have such a low overall rating.
Jan 19, 2016 4:00 PM

Oct 2011
There is her personaity changes
Jan 20, 2016 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
If the start of this anime series was good, just as it was with this episode, which shows a nice story and gags not so bad, indeed. The technical and graphic is not bad, but nice and well balanced. The opening and ending are catchy.
Jan 21, 2016 12:17 AM

Dec 2009
Much more reminiscent of the original, but really not a laugh fest like it's predecessor was. I was glad to see that Kokona was more like Koyori and not totally boring.
Those evil oujosama laughs are always weirdly addicting.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 21, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
Episode 2... I do not want to drop the "MS" bomb on Kokona, but the good ol' magical girl climax was worth it. I mentally smiled on the inside, seeing the sweet-girl-turned-domimatrix maid-angel is just... WOW.

ME RIGHT NOW:

-Komugi: I WANT HER DRESS!!!
-Kokona: OMG I LOVE HER ALTER-EGO!!!

AND after I read the profiles on the original, I can see some elements kept the original, but changed things a half wee way to make it feel new. Makes me feel kind of sad that I missed out when it was a thing...

But... I am NOT STOPPING! ONE MORE GIRL AND THIS ONE WILL TICKLE MY FANCIES TOO!!!!

*OTL pose*

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Jan 23, 2016 4:56 PM

Feb 2013
Koyori was better. Do they really think Kokona's bouncing CG boobs is why anyone is watching this? No. If Komugi's great name wasn't used... It's not like there's a reason this didn't just have all new characters rather than trying to mooch off Komugi's greatness.
Jul 25, 2016 8:05 PM

Apr 2011
the 3d animation was pretty good in comparison to what I've seen before.

but lmfao that bicycle short

INCOMING TRUCK-SAN

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Dec 26, 2023 2:02 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:55 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

9 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:48 PM

Poll: » Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2016

14 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.