Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 16, 2016 11:31 PM

Aug 2008
Now this is the Utawarerumono that I like.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 16, 2016 11:33 PM

Mar 2015
I assume that for the next episode he'll go along with whatever that happens because at this point, that's the only thing he can do. He can't do anything drastic, only reflect upon what happened and question the others. Perhaps he'll question Oshutoru or the emperor.

Jan 16, 2016 11:40 PM

Dec 2014
This episode, it's disaster!!
Jan 17, 2016 12:13 AM

Mar 2014
Was a really interesting episode. I was sorta hoping that a war would erupt between tuskuru and Yamato but now it looks like Yamato would utterly crush them. Karura and touka may be able to 1v1 generals but that's probably it.

God Yamato is brutal. Raikou himself seems weak though, but he probably has strength up his sleeve.
Jan 17, 2016 1:09 AM

Aug 2009
Thank god for Vurai bringing some excitement to this boring SoL-fest. I like how all of Haku's crew is just completely calm and cheerful while everyone around them is getting massacred... yeah we're not chilling in the baths anymore, it wouldn't hurt if they acted like that.

I feel like Vurai is gonna get killed off at some point though, he's too badass for this show :( I kinda wish he actually managed to kill Haku and became the MC instead. Nope has to get saved by sex slaves and plot armor. Also hilarious how the cute grill of the enemies was the only one that survived lol.

This war seems like it's more or less done, so I guess we're going back to the baths so the core audience can enjoy their dull SoL anime and jerk off to lolis and fujoshi pairings and I can go back to calling this anime shit.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 17, 2016 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
wow the Generals are too op this is so good let's hope it keeps going like this
Jan 17, 2016 2:28 AM

Sep 2015
LoneWolf said:
Nope has to get saved by sex slaves and plot armor. Also hilarious how the cute grill of the enemies was the only one that survived lol.

/Facepalm
You have to think before writing. Ha,plot armor!
Jan 17, 2016 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
Fai said:
straggy said:
Oh good, we're finally getting back to bathing next episode. I was getting worried. This is the most episodes we've had without a soak all season.

Considering Haku's reaction at the end and through the episode, expecting it to be a normal SOl tone is silly.

That's because it wasn't a serious comment lmao. I don't think I could've made the sarcasm more obvious without writing "THIS IS SARCASM" at the end of it.
Jan 17, 2016 2:50 AM
Jan 2016
Here's a tribute to those who got OVERKILLED in this episode. A little attempt in making a FULLI since i couldn't find one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3n0yly_utawarerumono-itsuwari-no-kamen-ending-2-fulli_music
dustytwilightJan 17, 2016 11:19 PM
Jan 17, 2016 3:04 AM

Jul 2007
LoneWolf said:
I like how all of Haku's crew is just completely calm and cheerful while everyone around them is getting massacred... yeah we're not chilling in the baths anymore, it wouldn't hurt if they acted like that.

Except they are not?

Rurutie is freaking out.
Atui just likes to fight stuff.
Kuon is clearly serious

I kinda wish he actually managed to kill Haku and became the MC instead. Nope has to get saved by sex slaves and plot armor.

Having a genocidal zealot as an MC is not a good idea.

Plot armor? Its not like the show already established the kamunagi of being able to create shields or having OP magic.

This war seems like it's more or less done, so I guess we're going back to the baths so the core audience can enjoy their dull SoL anime and jerk off to lolis and fujoshi pairings and I can go back to calling this anime shit.

> Core audience
> SOL

You must not know Aquaplus core audience then...also the franchise always had SOL elements. It would not be a war drama without that and it would not be a good story without an actual build up.
Jan 17, 2016 3:51 AM

Sep 2012
I decided to watch this episode before sleep since it's pretty much lighthearted and there's always some humor in it and boooy I was wrong. I forgot they were in the middle of a war. That was soooo depressing! So sad and made me remember original Utawarerumono so I'm really curious about what's going to happen...
Jan 17, 2016 5:31 AM

Apr 2009
Episode was epic yet sad;(.
Jan 17, 2016 5:55 AM
Oct 2015
AnimeAdamOP said:

God Yamato is brutal. Raikou himself seems weak though, but he probably has strength up his sleeve.

Since Raikou is obviously based on a certain black haired prince from a decade old mecha anime *coughcodegeasscough*, of course he's got LOTS up his sleeves. He seems to be the kind of guy who brains storms hypothetical worst case scenarios and his responses in his spare time. Funny, too, that his men seems to be under the influence of a red-colored eye power that augment their combat abilities.
Jan 17, 2016 6:17 AM

Dec 2014
epicness of the whole 8 generals. How strong are they nyway...
Jan 17, 2016 7:20 AM

May 2013
Man I dont like all this fighting,just bring us back the hot baths and the regular slice of life
Lead me out of the dark,bishounen space Jesus.
Jan 17, 2016 9:15 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit, that was INTENSE. The best episode so far this season. And Vurai... FUCKIN' SAVAGE.
The 8 pillar generals are too OP. NEED NERF, ASAP.
Jan 17, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 2011
The nerf is dekoponpo so it's more like 7 pillar generals really
Jan 17, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
Seems like who was patience enough to reach the second cour and not drop this series, got a really nice reward from episode 13 forward. I liked this from the beginning though, whoever dropped this thinking it wouldn't go anywhere will surely regret it.
Jan 17, 2016 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, Vurai is a massive asshole. What he did was completely useless, they were already on the edge of surrender. I understand why Haku had that weird reaction when he saw Vurai for the first time. What a scumbag.

Anyway, dem mask are insane. Damn. It almost looked silly to see Munechika send her troop right after killing hundred of soldiers with close to no effort.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 17, 2016 5:00 PM
Sep 2012
In the Reddit threat, there are two people claiming that Oshutoru went god-mode to defeat the old Evankruga guy at the bridge, and that Oshutoru couldn't defeat him normally.

So I went back to the game and checked the scene again, and I only saw Oshutoru use his god-mode on a mass of soldiers being sent his way. Otherwise, he beat Entua's father legit with sword skills.

Am I missing a scene somewhere? Or are these guys under false information?
Jan 17, 2016 6:34 PM

Jun 2013
Dude... shit be getting serious.
Jan 17, 2016 6:43 PM

Jun 2012
Sarnik said:
In the Reddit threat, there are two people claiming that Oshutoru went god-mode to defeat the old Evankruga guy at the bridge, and that Oshutoru couldn't defeat him normally.

So I went back to the game and checked the scene again, and I only saw Oshutoru use his god-mode on a mass of soldiers being sent his way. Otherwise, he beat Entua's father legit with sword skills.

Don't know. But from what you said Oshutoru may have used the God-mode on the mass of soldiers(they were thousands) in the anime maybe they didn't show what happened to that fight so not to spoil it.
Jan 17, 2016 7:09 PM
Sep 2012
Snaita said:
Sarnik said:

Don't know. But from what you said Oshutoru may have used the God-mode on the mass of soldiers(they were thousands) in the anime maybe they didn't show what happened to that fight so not to spoil it.

Their point was that Oshutoru couldn't win against one person without having to resort to mask powers, much less tens of them.
Jan 17, 2016 7:22 PM

Aug 2009
Fai said:

Having a genocidal zealot as an MC is not a good idea.

Haku is a terrible protagonist. What separates him from your average harem lead? He has to be protected and told what to do by the people around him. He's cowardly, lazy, boring and can't do anything on his own.

Vurai at least has some back bone, he's sure of himself and doesn't need an entire harem to help him out. He could be a really interesting anti-hero with conflicting morality. His ruthless and brutal nature is entertaining to watch, instead of Haku being generic, lazy and indecisive and acting like a little bitch.

Also who says SoL is necessary to have a war drama? Where is the SoL in Berserk? Legend of the Galactic Heroes? Arslan Senki? Where are the episodes dedicated to fujoshi pairing, bathing and unfunny humor. Having one or two episodes with the characters not fighting or planning for war once in a while isn't the same thing as having half of your show focus on SoL, while setting up and introducing characters.
LoneWolfJan 17, 2016 7:32 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Jan 18, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
That was awful, and are the flashbacks indicating that Haku experienced something similar before he lost his memories? The story is ever expanding and isn't necessarily progressing in one direction but i love it
Jan 18, 2016 8:23 PM

Dec 2009

Lord of Yamato: Fellowship of Haku

Tokoya said:
My reaction in a nutshell
Geez you action whores lol~

Godzilla already? I thought we were waiting on the climax for that.

I get the feeling they've been grooming Haku into being a driving force to oppose corruption in the Generals.
GenesisAriaJan 18, 2016 8:42 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 19, 2016 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

it's obvious for them to end the war only in one freaking episode. THE FUCKING GENERALS ARE TO FUCKING OP! Who expect he can turn into a freaking badass monster like that. not only him, every general can even do that, except dekoponpo.
Oshitoru just literally slice her father right in front of her eyes. now i feel bad for her. i hope she won't do anything stupid.
and the twins girl went in front of haku and block that punch...DAMN!

but he went too far tbh. he even killed the hostage. wtf.
YizelTroJan 19, 2016 1:15 PM
Jan 19, 2016 2:03 PM

Jul 2007
Tevens said:
Who expect he can turn into a freaking badass monster like that. not only him, every general can even do that, except dekoponpo.

Only four of them(the ones wearing the masks) were shown to have powers, thus it makes sense that only they can turn into things like that.
Jan 19, 2016 3:36 PM
Jan 2011
I seriously wonder if Vurai and the other mask generals are equal in strength to Hakuoro. He is the original, but considering that Mito had presumably thousands of years time to study the data on the iceman there might be no real differences between them. But then again, if he actually did progress in his research that much he could have already cured the tatari.

Still. I am impressed how they made Vurai look like in his monster form. If the studio did something good it is the design of the mask monsters. Can hardly compare it to how lame they looked like in the first season.

Also
Dante323Jan 19, 2016 3:51 PM
Jan 20, 2016 12:24 AM
Oct 2015
Dante323 said:

Also

From my point of view in that Scene
Jan 20, 2016 12:40 AM

Jan 2015
HOOLY SHIT THAT WAS A GREAT EPISODE
Shit is finally hitting the fan, this was just fucking great
Kuon and the other girls as always looking nice
The animation was amazing, just a great freaking episode
Vurai though, he's a pu55y who can't accept things, annihilated the Yamato people when he could've saved them
But yeah if they turn into digimons again I can expect good animation which is always nice to see
And the white haired girl's power though, crushed all those barbarians
Nothing more to say. 4.5/5, A very great episode indeed!
AhoNoGinJan 20, 2016 12:51 AM
Jan 20, 2016 1:06 AM

Sep 2010
ma2ha3 said:
OP and what with the repeating the scene 3 times at different camera angle?
That -can- look good if they've been building up to that moment for a long time. But for this... it's kinda boring to watch the same thing 3 times.

tdwk said:
what's the point of having armies when you have op af generals that turn into mecha digimon things?
Yeah... watching soldiers run past Munechika after she crushed the first two waves of enemies herself is just jarring. >.>

LeanMeanMachine said:
Since Raikou is obviously based on a certain black haired prince from a decade old mecha anime *coughcodegeasscough*, of course he's got LOTS up his sleeves. He seems to be the kind of guy who brains storms hypothetical worst case scenarios and his responses in his spare time. Funny, too, that his men seems to be under the influence of a red-colored eye power that augment their combat abilities.
Wow, he is... and he's even using chess as an analogy to battle.

Not sure what they're going for with the Uzuurusha invaders... On one hand, they're invading for seemingly no reason (maybe the land and resources?), and holding Yamato's women and children hostage to force Yamato's men to fight for them. On the other hand, Entua and Zeguni don't appear to be in pursuit of anything evil, and Zeguni is unusually noble, having the bridge cut while he stalls Oshutoru and Mikazuchi.

If Vurai fights as brutally as he does out of loyalty to the emperor, it really brings the emperor's nature into question.

Also, watching Yamato's generals steamroll the enemy is kindof... uninteresting (or maybe that's the wrong word...), when you remember that in the previous Utawarerumono, Hakuoro almost never had the clearly superior army. First he was the rebel leader, fighting the army of a large nation. Another time, the enemy's military was 10 times the size of his. Then another enemy had the Avu Kamuu (basically, combat mecha) in a world where technology was still at the medieval level. He usually won through tactics and strategy, not through a superior army. ...Maybe the whole point _was_ to depict Yamato as a military superpower, with demi-gods for generals.
TakataJan 20, 2016 1:33 AM
Jan 20, 2016 1:51 AM
Sep 2012
I honestly believe that the Uzuruusha arc was a plot device from start to finish. Its purpose was to highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the Yamato empire while raising questions about the emperor in the process.

In essence, it serves as foreshadowing for the true conflict to come. Specifically, it brings up the points:

1) The overwhelming abilities of Yamato's generals
2) The deep loyalty that these generals have to the emperor
3) The connection between the emperor and the masks.

I'll be really happy if this show can focus on these issues from the next episode onward. It might even be able to redeem the terrible ending from the first Utawarerumono. Seriously, that show piled on ALL of the plot twists in the last few episodes - absolutely ridiculous.
Jan 20, 2016 2:56 AM

Jul 2007
Takata said:
Yeah... watching soldiers run past Munechika after she crushed the first two waves of enemies herself is just jarring. >.>

Because even if The four masked ones can crush thousands of soldiers, its still giant versus sand.They cant be everywhere at once and stop everyone at once and there's nothing stopping enemyu soldiers from breaking through and attacking Yamato's villages in desperation.

Look at the real world - US has enough firepower to literally level entirety of Syria into the ground. Yet even if they were to do so, the terrorist attacks most likely would not stop. Guerilla warfrare is a thing.

Not sure what they're going for with the Uzuurusha invaders... On one hand, they're invading for seemingly no reason (maybe the land and resources?),

They already explained why they are attacking? We even saw the level of life quality that exists in their lands?
Poverty and starvation are strong motivations.

and holding Yamato's women and children hostage to force Yamato's men to fight for them.

That's actually VERY common medieval military strategy in our real world.

On the other hand, Entua and Zeguni don't appear to be in pursuit of anything evil, and Zeguni is unusually noble, having the bridge cut while he stalls Oshutoru and Mikazuchi.

Oshutoru, Munechika, etc also dont appear to be in pursuit of evil, yet Oshutoru just cut off someone in half right in front of their daughter and Munechika just massacred thousands.

If Vurai fights as brutally as he does out of loyalty to the emperor, it really brings the emperor's nature into question.

All the four have repeated that they are acting upon the orders from emperor. "The emperor of yamato has ordered your deaths".

when you remember that in the previous Utawarerumono, Hakuoro almost never had the clearly superior army.

Are you joking?

- Strongest woman in the world that can blow people apart with a punch.
- An invulnerable beast that is LITERALLY invulnerable.
- An evankuruga clan member(aka instawin button) and another one for brief time.
- Two of the most skilled generals in his country

- Two overpowered Onkamiyamukai mages who can level armies with their AOE

- Oh and Hakuoro himself.... you know...

Maybe the whole point _was_ to depict Yamato as a military superpower, with demi-gods for generals.

Yamato was never portrayed as clear-cut or genuinely 100% good. There's plenty of ulterior motives that were shown(Emperor's intentions towards Haku, Karura and Touka's intentions of being in the country, a surreal and otherworldly nature of the Emperor's castle, the reaction Haku had towards Vurai, Oshutoru's intentions towards Haku, etc)

Tuskuru were the underdogs who survived through lots of hax and planning. Yamato has always been portrayed as something made entirely out of haxx. I mean, the first thing we saw of them was Ukon splitting earth in half, which already established him at least on Karura's level.

Sarnik said:
It might even be able to redeem the terrible ending from the first Utawarerumono. Seriously, that show piled on ALL of the plot twists in the last few episodes - absolutely ridiculous.

UTWR1 was game twice as long as Itsuwari no Kamen. Stuffed into same amount of episodes as Itsuwari no Kamen.
UTWR1 could easily have fit 52 episodes, but the adaptation decided to literally rush through half the things(a lot of plotlines like Yuzuha's, were literally cut out, while Karura's story arc became a one episode sidestory). And even then they ran out of time(but they still had time to stuff Eruru into everything for no reason) and ended up rushing through the last arc, cutting out a huge portions of plot(ex: the flashback was cut short).

So far Itsuwari is far better paced and now we have around 10 episodes to cover the amount of story that UTWR1 covered in three-four at the end.
AhenshihaelJan 20, 2016 3:02 AM
Jan 20, 2016 3:22 AM

Sep 2010
Fai said:
Tuskuru were the underdogs who survived through lots of hax and planning. Yamato has always been portrayed as something made entirely out of haxx. I mean, the first thing we saw of them was Ukon splitting earth in half, which already established him at least on Karura's level.
My main point was that Tuskuru were the underdogs most of the time. Yamato... can steamroll its enemies as it likes with impunity.

Fai said:
Are you joking?

- Strongest woman in the world that can blow people apart with a punch.
- An invulnerable beast that is LITERALLY invulnerable.
- An evankuruga clan member(aka instawin button) and another one for brief time.
- Two of the most skilled generals in his country
- Two overpowered Onkamiyamukai mages who can level armies with their AOE
- Oh and Hakuoro himself.... you know...
Yes, but you contended that you can't fight a war with just a handful of strong soldiers. Sure, Hakuoro did command a small, elite squad by the end, but he had to fight a few of them first, and was usually up against something stronger than his current army, like Shikerpechim, or the Avu Kamuu.
TakataJan 20, 2016 3:28 AM
Jan 20, 2016 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Really bloody episode that goes beyond my wildest expectations, fielding a narrative really raw, but not forgetting to give occasionally a little break right in order not to become the story too dramatic and difficult to follow, the plot twist at the end was great. Drawings and animations very good, ditto the sets, the next episode seems an entirely different dough than this today, oh well! ^^"
Jan 20, 2016 4:49 PM

Apr 2015
finally an awesome episode. I'm so tired of the SOL episodes. It seems that next week will be one of those borings episodes again. Oh shit...
Jan 20, 2016 5:35 PM

May 2012
What the hell is this show trying to be? It's like the 8 generals are super powerful HxH characters. This episode would have been cool if it wasn't SoL until recently and it looks like it's going back to that based on the preview for the next episode.

Also the pink haired thief girl turned harem member's boobs were good. Give me more of that but in a story where I can enjoy it.
Jan 21, 2016 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
Inugirlz said:
Now this is what I'm talking about.

Vurai is a bitch. The Emperor is obviously psycho too. He totally knows they're being brutal. With so much power there was no need to eliminate even the hostages. I mean Vurai decimated the entire city yo, you're telling me all the children and babies there were traitors too? I hate how only Haku's the one who's seriously showing disgust. Everyone else is like oh well, that's war.

I wanna see Haku's interaction with Oshutoru after this.

My come back to the emperor would be, "old man if you and your generals are so powerful, then you should have protected your people from the start to prevent bloodshed." That is if the emperor seriously didn't care about his people being killed off because they have "betrayed" his country.

It looks like it's going back to SOL, but I do hope that they come back soon. It wouldn't be good not to solve the struggle that Haku just had. I mean, "so this is war oh no this is awful!" but next episode, "lalala I'm having fun taking a bath like people didn't get killed a few days ago~ lala~"

I liked the episode and I hope they develop it further, although I doubt that. Still hope!

Had to edit for. kokopo! Woot OP bird XD
Jan 21, 2016 2:28 PM

Sep 2014
HOLY SHIT THIS EPISODE, MY MIND WAS BLOWN!!!
All the generals were pretty epic, especially Oshutoru
Oshutoru fight was pretty interesting.
Vurai looks awesome in that form, hope someone deals with him though, too brutal.
Poor Entua ;-;
Wonder how this battle will change Haku, wouldn't go as far as call it a war when it's over in a day or so xD
Jan 22, 2016 4:33 PM
Sep 2012
Looks like we're going to get a military parade next episode.
Jan 23, 2016 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
After seeing this it seems the twins may have been given to him for his own protection.
Btw this generals are seriously overpowered considering what we saw in the first season. They slash mountains and shit.

Inugirlz said:
Now this is what I'm talking about.

Vurai is a bitch. The Emperor is obviously psycho too. He totally knows they're being brutal. With so much power there was no need to eliminate even the hostages. I mean Vurai decimated the entire city yo, you're telling me all the children and babies there were traitors too? I hate how only Haku's the one who's seriously showing disgust. Everyone else is like oh well, that's war.

I wanna see Haku's interaction with Oshutoru after this.

It was stupid in every level. Why destroy your own city when the enemy is already back at the corner basically. If normal soldiers entered they would have flesh them out slowly and the city will have been intact. Now they have to rebuilt shit.
Not to mention how many innocent people got killed. I mean even if he doesn't care about the captured men as you said what about children or sick people and women or pregnant women etc.
That general is a moron. He just attack anything he saw. He even attacked Haku.

ma2ha3 said:
This is too OP. Not even the greatest army in our world can defeat them. 2 episode and the war over. We are back to joke and woman having a bath.

Actually yes we can. We can annihilate their asses easily. You underestimate modern weapons too much.
MonadJan 23, 2016 5:32 PM
Jan 24, 2016 3:16 AM

Sep 2014
Fai said:
They did a good job at portraying the godly levels of power that mask wielders have. Those who watched the first season should already have quite a few ideas on what this means in the long run and what those masks mean, especially since it should be reminiscent of certain other country in the first show, for them.

I thought that went against what S1 showed. I mean, the reason there was a beast/monster/god was cause of Haku. Now you're telling me that it's all good and someone managed to get everything under control? Next you're going to tell me that the satellite isn't there and to forget about that.

What I want to know is if this ties in with S1. If it does then that means the old man is Haku v1.0 OR that Haku v1.0 is still out there and shit is about to hit the fan again. Seeing him turn into that threw me way off.
Jan 24, 2016 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
My goodness. The generals and the army jut rekt them all...well not all of them since the leader
escape.

I don't like Vurai, he was too brutal. He even killed the young kids when Haku tried to save
them. Luckily he has the twins with him for protection and mighty powerfuly they are defend against
a monster. I think he, Vurai wants to kill Haku for some unknown reason.
Jan 24, 2016 8:30 AM

Jul 2007
Fredo_p said:
Fai said:
They did a good job at portraying the godly levels of power that mask wielders have. Those who watched the first season should already have quite a few ideas on what this means in the long run and what those masks mean, especially since it should be reminiscent of certain other country in the first show, for them.

I thought that went against what S1 showed. I mean, the reason there was a beast/monster/god was cause of Haku. Now you're telling me that it's all good and someone managed to get everything under control? Next you're going to tell me that the satellite isn't there and to forget about that.

And you should also remember that

What I want to know is if this ties in with S1. If it does then that means the old man is Haku v1.0 OR that Haku v1.0 is still out there and shit is about to hit the fan again. Seeing him turn into that threw me way off.

Considering who Kuon is, it should be obvious how this ties to S1.
Jan 24, 2016 11:24 PM

Sep 2014
Fai said:
And you should also remember that

I forgot about that. Then all that's left is to find out how much time passed from S1 to S2 and where Haku v1.0 is.
Jan 25, 2016 1:37 AM

Jul 2007
Fredo_p said:

I forgot about that. Then all that's left is to find out how much time passed from S1

Can easily be deduced by Kuon's age.

to S2 and where Haku v1.0 is.

Chances are same place as the end of the first series.
Jan 25, 2016 4:38 PM

Sep 2014
Fai said:

Chances are same place as the end of the first series.

That's if you don't take into account the very last moment of the last episode where a mysterious person shows up again and everyone is extremely happy to see that person.
Jan 28, 2016 6:17 PM

Sep 2013
The action in this episode is superb, nice changing from SoL episode
Jan 28, 2016 10:24 PM

Jan 2011
There are just some parts of something that you just will never get over how cool it is. Where the music the visuals and nearly every details rushes to you, leaving your eyes in ecstasy

Some examples are :

I don't remember them being so intimidating though it has been 7 years since I watched the first season.

*Orgasm*

Edit the Akuruturuka form the first episode looks like shit. I have the dub right now for the season it. Its roar is like fucking Barney trying to be scary. Glad they most it so colossal in scale and power here, hopefully they don't try to use human yells to for the monsters.

I'm glad I didn't find out about this season until recently though sadly I've already caught up. I'll wait for 17 to come out before I continue. 16 looks gay as fuck to watch alone, hopefully 17 will speak of the devastation in this episode.
QWERTYFish25Jan 28, 2016 10:34 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

106 by Grantlyn »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

97 by Lolicon »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

100 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

241 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

99 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.