Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jan 14, 2016 11:47 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 23458
The official website of the Spring 2016 anime Shounen Maid revealed a new key visual for the series along with the main cast members.

The first episode of the series will receive an early screening along with the first episode of Sakamoto desu ga? on March 12 at Yurakucho Asahi Hall in Tokyo. The cast members will be present at the screening event.

Cast
Chihiro Komiya: Natsumi Fujiwara
Madoka Takatori: Nobunaga Shimazaki (Nijiiro Days)
Keiichirou Shinozaki: Tomoaki Maeno (Log Horizon)

Source: Ota☆Suke
Modified by Sakana-san, Jan 19, 4:20 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Jan 14, 2016 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2502
don't really care about any of these seiyuus. *clenches fist* good
 
#3
Jan 14, 2016 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3586
8bit having time and staff for this before Rewrite is probably early warning Rewrite will not get the attention it deserves.
 
#4
Jan 14, 2016 11:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 45852
i was already gonna watch this but now i have even more hype

Madoka Takatori: Nobunaga Shimazaki (Nijiiro Days)
Keiichirou Shinozaki: Tomoaki Maeno (Log Horizon)
my baes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile
 
#5
Jan 15, 2016 12:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1919
Cast sounds lovely. Now I'm really looking forward to the Spring season.
 
#6
Jan 15, 2016 12:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 1140
Bummer, I thought they were going to make a series of the shounen maid yaoi hentai.
 
#7
Jan 15, 2016 12:19 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 12243
omg 8bit, focus on Rewrite >.>
 
#8
Jan 15, 2016 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6475
lol at the Rewrite hijack x3

But sounds nice so far, Tomoaki Maeno was quite cool as Naotsugu so I'm pretty excited to see this.
 
#9
Jan 15, 2016 1:12 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1518
So I really want to hear Chihiro's voice like right now but can't find anything.
Only that Natsumi Fujiwara did voice a very minor role in Gundam Tekketsu.
 
Jan 15, 2016 1:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 45852
Shadow-Chan said:
So I really want to hear Chihiro's voice like right now but can't find anything.
Only that Natsumi Fujiwara did voice a very minor role in Gundam Tekketsu.
I have a feeling that she's a girl who can do "shota" voices, like Sawashiro or Paku.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile
 
Jan 15, 2016 1:28 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1518
Mayuka said:
Shadow-Chan said:
So I really want to hear Chihiro's voice like right now but can't find anything.
Only that Natsumi Fujiwara did voice a very minor role in Gundam Tekketsu.
I have a feeling that she's a girl who can do "shota" voices, like Sawashiro or Paku.

She must be and that's why I'm dying to hear at least a sample somewhere.
In drama CD Houko Kuwashima voiced him she voices cute young boys too.
 
Jan 15, 2016 2:35 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 494
Mayuka said:
i was already gonna watch this but now i have even more hype

Madoka Takatori: Nobunaga Shimazaki (Nijiiro Days)
Keiichirou Shinozaki: Tomoaki Maeno (Log Horizon)


my baes.


I can feel you, bro! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)♥