Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: InuYasha Episode 5 Discussion

Dec 29, 2009 9:57 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay! Sesshoumaru is awesome and his attacks are more classy the Inuyasha^^ I guess Inuyasha's father must have 2 wives seeing that Sesshoumaru is a full demon :D Myoga and Jaken are both weird and funny but oh well :D

Mar 17, 2012 10:11 PM

I thought it didn't make much sense that Inuyasha's mother would just be revived like that, so it was the "plan" Jaken mentioned to Shesshoumaru. Hopefully, Kagome can find some way to warn him.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Mar 25, 2013 1:30 PM
Awesome episode~
Y U NO SIGNATURE

Dec 2, 2013 12:11 PM
Nice

Apr 19, 2014 11:03 AM
Sesshomaru appears! I really like his character so far. It was funny how he tried to drown Jaken when he mentioned Inuyasha.

And will someone please explain how Kagome got her bike up the bone eaters well?

It was cute how Kaede and the kids misinterpreted Kagome and Inuyasha. But you can't blame them for that. Kagome did tell Inuyasha to "undress" Anyone would've misunderstood xD

Aug 2, 2014 3:23 AM

Sesshomaru's debut! Sesshomaru is a very great villain one of the best characters in the show. I really liked this episode, the beginning scene with Kaede telling the kids to avert their eyes because they thought they were doing stuff together lol. Myoga's hilarious, a funny character in this series same with Jaken. I enjoyed seeing InuYasha and Sesshomaru duke it out for a bit. But yeah, great episode quite a bit happened and that was an interesting ending with Kagome seeing that InuYasha's mom isn't really alive but she's paralyzed and can't say or do anything. I hope she can save InuYasha.

Apr 23, 2015 12:52 AM

SesshomAru, not SesshOmaru :D

Apr 23, 2015 12:54 AM

InuYasha's mother is a milf indeed. Quite the number of hotties in this series!

Sesshomaru <3

Discord: Zadion#0202
RateYourMusic
last.fm

Jul 19, 2015 7:11 PM

Hum, so... His mom... And a giant dog... Must have been rough. And by that, I mean for her vagina.

So InuYasha have a brother. From what I understand he's a full youkai. But he still look like a human. Is it just because he shape himself that way? That would be kinda weird, for someone who seem to despise humans.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Sep 16, 2015 2:30 PM

I can remember that I was in love with Sesshoumaru 10 years ago xD
But I sort of like Inu Yasha more for now. ahahaha
Nice ep.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 13, 2015 9:10 AM
That was a fun episode. Pretty twisted of his brother to exploit Inuyasha's affection for his mother like that, though I don't see where they're going with this yet.

At first, when I saw Sesshomaru, I instantly thought that he must get shipped with Inuyasha a lot. Then the revelation came that he was his brother.

There are still people who ship them regardless, isn't there? Wouldn't be surprising.

Apr 27, 2016 4:14 PM

Well his brother seems like a piece of shit, hope Inuyasha beat his ass
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

May 18, 2019 9:38 AM

Ah, a family conflict between Inuyasha and his big brother...seems like his mother is a fake, not the real thing.

Aug 7, 2019 12:33 AM

I knew something was fishy when they said the mother was revived, can't wait for Inu yasha to beat sessho's ass
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Jan 12, 12:41 PM

minouneetzoe said:
Hum, so... His mom... And a giant dog... Must have been rough. And by that, I mean for her vagina.

So InuYasha have a brother. From what I understand he's a full youkai. But he still look like a human. Is it just because he shape himself that way? That would be kinda weird, for someone who seem to despise humans.
in a world where demons can look like humans, i assume his dad the dog youkai can also turn into a human

Jan 12, 12:41 PM

Marnie said:
That was a fun episode. Pretty twisted of his brother to exploit Inuyasha's affection for his mother like that, though I don't see where they're going with this yet.

At first, when I saw Sesshomaru, I instantly thought that he must get shipped with Inuyasha a lot. Then the revelation came that he was his brother.

There are still people who ship them regardless, isn't there? Wouldn't be surprising.
well shippers don't care about blood relationships as long as two characters are shippable, like Sam and Dean from Supernaturals, or Sasuke and Itachi.

Jan 21, 2:35 PM

The moment Sesshomaru appeared I fell in love, it happened when I was a kid, and now as an adult.