Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2016 10:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So this is the power of bioterrorism in this series..very scary especially since it can turn people into living virus bombs.

I think the Pope is dreaming a bit too much with his ambitions.
Jan 14, 2016 10:45 AM
Nov 2015
Hmmm
So unanimously elected as Gregorius XVII
Then he is the Golden Qwaser....the biggest revelation

Hype mode
Quite sad cause its near in conclusion of series.... But I can't wait
Jan 18, 2016 9:41 AM

Oct 2013

Thread "Chapter 90" Merged Here
May 16, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2016

This wasn't a huge twist because it was kind of obvious who was going to do what; there weren't a ton of other people around to play the role. The only big shock is probably that HE chose to act personally rather than through one of his multitude of proxies (granted the heroes have killed or separated him from most of his proxies already).

Still, the climax of this chapter was very powerful and provocative. Up to this point we've been dealing with the Adepts and Smirnoff's minions, rather than the actual main villain of the series. Seeing him discuss his views and motivations out in the open is surprising.

It's been a wild ride so far, and getting ever closer to the finale. I hope the story can maintain momentum.

If you'd told me Seikon no Qwaser could be this good at the start of the manga, I probably wouldn't have believed you.
Got oppai?

More topics from this board

» Does Sasha end up with Mafuyu in the manga?

ToriShime - Feb 3, 2021

3 by jonxdx »»
Jul 5, 2021 7:27 AM

» For a series about breast sucking to power up and fight...(End of manga spoilers)

Gen2K_ - Mar 17, 2019

1 by jonxdx »»
Jul 5, 2021 7:16 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 16 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 9:13 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 15 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Chapter 14 Discussion

Oosran - Dec 30, 2009

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 17, 2018 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.