Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 14, 2016 3:03 PM

Mar 2010
LadyNightmare said:
People who dropped it for Haruta being gay are homophobes. Yes, not everyone swings that way, hence not everyone will be happy with seeing gay people kissing/having sex. That's why they don't watch shounen-ai/yaoi anime. And that's fine. But this is a slice of life mystery anime about a musical band. We are not watching boys getting it on or exploring how Haruta gets a boner every time he sees sensei.

Chika's and Haruta's love will never be requited because of it did, it'd be literally illegal, which means that there isn't even a point in rooting for any character to be with sensei. Just seeing a guy blushing when he sees another male from time to time should not stop anyone from liking or accepting a character for hundreds of other characteristics he has. 'Gay' is not a personality trait. And he could still be bisexual, who knows?

It's called heuristic availability - people use intuitive thinking and recent memories (this being Haruta's confession of liking sensei) to judge something instead of being reflective and realizing truth, in this case that anime or any kind of story featuring a gay character doesn't mean we are going to see gay romance. In HaruChika, the love triangle is merely a subplot and an unrequited love that will never end up with any guy on girl or guy on guy action.

Lastly, somehow people don't care about other high school student characters (Light, Lelouch) being incredibly smart, but Haruta being bright (but not genius as the mysteries are not that hard to work out) bothers them. Why? It's fine if you dislike Haruta for being blunt/arrogant/etc, but disliking him for being gay and smart baffles me. Homosexual people are no different from heterosexual people, so if you are not a homophobe then you should be able to watch this anime even if you don't enjoy seeing two guys or two girls kissing, since the likelihood of that happening is incredibly small for all the reasons I listed above. If you think this anime is bad and/or boring in general then fair enough, but Haruta's sexual orientation should have nothing to do with how good or bad this series is.

Don't go around calling people homophobes. Homophobe is someone who hates homosexuals, who discriminate against them and hurt them. Not being interested in a romantic relationship between 2 males is a freedom of choice and expression. Calling someone a homophobe is extremely insulting. Don't spew words you have no awareness of their weight. I'm surprised the mods are leaving people insulting each other like that.
Jan 14, 2016 3:51 PM

Mar 2013
JokerxHisoka said:
straggy said:
Maybe now people can stop trying to deny Haruta's gay after a confirmation that he's not interested in Chika at all. The puzzle was pretty neat too, even if I did go a lil "lol wtf" when he started painting the colours back on. Reminded me of taking the stickers off and sticking them back on as a kid.

Having a gay character =/= yaoi. I'd recommend telling your 20+ friends they're homophobes instead.

homophobe... Are you serious? No, I mean, whata fuck? because someone doesn't want to see homo relationships they are homophobes? Just, plz, try to refrain from posting this kind of bs.

LMAO.
Did you just read what you posted?
Lemme just replace what you said with other situations... If you dropped a show just because a character was black, that'd be racist. If you dropped a show just because you didn't like it having female characters, you'd be sexist. If you drop a show for no reason other than that it has a gay character, my god are you definitely a homophobe. There's a reason you don't wanna see gay characters and it's because they make you uncomfortable, ie they disgust you and you don't want to acknowledge their existence. That's exactly what a homophobe is.
Jan 14, 2016 4:00 PM

Jun 2014
It was fine... a little slow though.
Jan 14, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2013
straggy said:
JokerxHisoka said:

homophobe... Are you serious? No, I mean, whata fuck? because someone doesn't want to see homo relationships they are homophobes? Just, plz, try to refrain from posting this kind of bs.

LMAO.
Lemme just replace what you said with other situations... If you dropped a show just because a character was black, that'd be racist. If you dropped a show just because you didn't like it having female characters, you'd be sexist. If you drop a show for no reason other than that it has a gay character, my god are you definitely a homophobe. There's a reason you don't wanna see gay characters and it's because they make you uncomfortable, ie they disgust you and you don't want to acknowledge their existence. That's exactly what a homophobe is.

orrrrrrrrr, in my free time i want to watch something else... or its something i dont want to watch... IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DONT LIKE GAYS.... So if you dont watch Mecha anime you're afraid or hate your microwave?
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Jan 14, 2016 4:51 PM

Feb 2012
_StillAlive_ said:
LadyNightmare said:
People who dropped it for Haruta being gay are homophobes.

And where is problem? If people dropped this becouse MC is a gay that is their choise. We have freedom, yes? They don't want to see a gay, they dropped. Simple..

I don't think you read all of my post... And the problem is when they deny to be homophobes. Like, at least be honest with yourself.

Xenlai said:
Don't go around calling people homophobes. Homophobe is someone who hates homosexuals, who discriminate against them and hurt them. Not being interested in a romantic relationship between 2 males is a freedom of choice and expression. Calling someone a homophobe is extremely insulting. Don't spew words you have no awareness of their weight. I'm surprised the mods are leaving people insulting each other like that.

But my whole point was that this anime is not about gay romance. I said clearly that if you do not want to see gay romance then just don't watch yaoi/shounen-ai. You're free to do that, and it does not make you a homophobe, you just don't swing that way. But this anime is not yaoi or shounen-ai, because the teacher and main characters can't be together for legal reasons. All this series has is just a homosexual character. Why would a person be uncomfortable with a male confessing their love for another male if they were okay with gays? It doesn't make sense. Homosexual males don't swing towards females either, but they easily accept a heterosexual person talking about their feelings. No one is telling you to watch two guys kissing because HaruChika will simply not have that kind of content in it. If you can't accept a character just because they're gay then you are a homophobe. And this is not by any means the same as not wanting to stare at homosexual males making out. Like, I would understand if people dropped this because of sudden male on male action, but nothing of that kind is happening or will happen.

And the point about being insulting others is something I cannot comprehend. A lot of people in the thread of the first episode were openly hateful towards gays, but you're silencing people for calling them out on their hatred? Sheesh. : P
LadyNightmareJan 15, 2016 5:39 AM
Jan 14, 2016 4:54 PM
Apr 2015
barely made it to 100 comments i see. tried 2nd episode thinking it will be better. welp. Expected good mystery and romance but didn't quite satisfy my need. Boring TBH. I don't like haruta's know-it-all character and the premise of teacher-student love, someone told me that volume 5 haruta still the same. Dropped.
Jan 14, 2016 7:06 PM
Oct 2012
Sonata said:
Yeah but why? I mean, whats the principle that makes that happen? I've tried looking it up but I can't find anything related.

The key is Linen.

When Satoshi applied linen to this message it sealed it so that the subsequent coating of white paint would not damage the message. This is when oil painters prefer linen canvases to cotton canvases.

As for Haruta being a dick, not really. He let Miyo slap him understanding why she slapped him. Takes a man to understand that tough love sometimes is needed and is willing to accept the consequences of it. Just like a father willing to punish their children when the mother wants to forgive. Its a great trait.

As for the homophobe discussion. Now, I personally am all for shows directed towards young adults to be as de-sexualized as possible. So I like that they eliminated the obvious potential relationship between the two main characters from the start. That takes courage in today's environment.

That said, if there is going to be romance, then Haruta and the teacher would at least be original. There are plenty of animations where there are female student/male teachers or male student/female teachers, so by all means if they have to go for a sexual route, the least they can do is to mix that boring standard up.

As for the glasslip discussion. This show by the second episode is nowhere near as bad as glasslip was by the second episode. While it may end up being as bad, it is by no means as certain of sucking as glasslip.
Jan 14, 2016 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
haruta solved another mystery and narushima joined
Jan 14, 2016 10:16 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this episode. It was.... well.. boring. I literally had to force myself to watch the show.

For the comment who said something about Generic Harem Bullshit, you see.. Just because it is overplayed or whatever doesn't mean that it actually sucks.
One of these examples is the Grisaia Series which starts with your typical School Genre, but actually has a very interesting Plot-line (2nd and 3rd Season as well as VN).
Another title is Walkure Romanze which has a horrible adaptation, but the Visual Novel is superb. There are a lot of good anime/manga/light novel/Visual Novels which feature this "Generic Harem Bullshit". I am pretty sure the ones that you are talking about are Nisekoi, DxD and etc. There are some rotten apples in the Genre, also the Japanese studios have exhausted almost all "unique" ideas, so you have to take that in mind too

Anyways, back to Haruchika.. This isn't what I was looking for, and I will not force myself to watch and I will not rate it (Just like I haven't watched yet, I am not going to be like other assholes)... So see ya later guys, maybe in another thread
Jan 14, 2016 10:28 PM

May 2015
Finally, this is what i fells like "truly episode"

Lilttle bit heartwarming but the other parts also not bad
Jan 15, 2016 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
The puzzle wasn’t as impressive as the first episode but this time the episode didn’t drag on and it was more enjoyable to watch, the message he left was kind of heartwarming and that slap was amazing. I don’t know how I feel about the whole gay thing yet since I don’t like watching it and I’m not interesting at all but my choice to drop or continue will depend on how I feel about the next episode.
Jan 15, 2016 5:30 AM

Jul 2013
OrangeJP said:
He fucked up the color scheme

One of my other hobbies is speedcubing. The correct color scheme of a cube in counter clockwise order is red, green, orange, blue, yellow on top and white on bottom

lol dang someone said it before me, one of my hobbies is also speedcubing so i also noticed this
lol
Jan 15, 2016 6:16 AM

Mar 2013
dany565 said:
straggy said:

LMAO.

orrrrrrrrr, in my free time i want to watch something else... or its something i dont want to watch... IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DONT LIKE GAYS.... So if you dont watch Mecha anime you're afraid or hate your microwave?

That's not the point lmao, this isn't a gay romance. It's not a yaoi, everyone's already said that. Yaoi and mecha are genres. They encompass tropes and change the entire show. A mecha anime is gonna be about nothing but robots and then not liking robots would be a valid reason to not want to watch it. This show's genre? It's mystery. There's no yaoi at all. One character just happens to be gay, it's part of his identity, just like being black or female is part of someone's identity. If one character being gay (something that's had maybe 2 lines dedicated to it so far, too) makes you uncomfortable enough to drop the entire show then you must be pretty disgusted by the gay community and gay people as a whole, there's no other reason you'd do it. Literally none.
Jan 15, 2016 7:34 AM

Nov 2011
I can not well describe my feelings, but the episode though not so interesting, still managed to like it. The drawings are not bad, but it seems as if the PA Works, still has trouble making fluid movements of the latter, the sets are not bad, but they are less beautiful than I expected.
Jan 15, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2015
Meh episode was predictable.

Chika's eyes are beautiful.
Jan 15, 2016 8:06 AM

Nov 2014
Chika - u do a good job here - keep suporting next ep with your cuteness :3
Jan 15, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2008
I did like the episode... it was nice... but I'm having mixed feelings about Haruka knowing everything... How the heck did he know the author of the puzzles and his history... Usually the genius kids have some kind of short-coming like being isolated and spending a lot of time studying... or some kind of reason that helps to explain how they actually know a lot of things... He doesn't... Nor does he seems to have too many problems solving the mysteries... maybe that will be explained later... :/
Jan 15, 2016 8:24 AM

Apr 2012
Another detective episode. I am not sure how to feel about it.
Jan 15, 2016 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
lol @ people being triggered by the gay
this reminds me of when ep 8 of shinsekai yori aired
Anyway, I liked this episode, but I don't see it as a mistery anime, for me it's more like slice of life, I think that's why I can enjoy it better
And I like Chika, she's cute, def want more development for her.
Baby, daijobanai...
Jan 15, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2015
Above average so far, but kind of boring sometimes, so i'd say it is 6/10 up until now. I think Haruta is a little too smart, but I'm liking his character, as well as Chika.

The mysteries have been good, at least the resolutions, but the buildup has been lacking IMO. At least there are no obnoxious characters so far :)

Looking forward to next episode, but i do hope it picks up the pace a bit.
refael9190Jan 15, 2016 12:07 PM
Jan 15, 2016 1:13 PM

Oct 2009
"I don't mind gays but I don't want them in my anime" so, you're homophobic. It's simple as that. Get your ignorant ass out of here. This anime doesn't even focus on anyone being gay, it's all in your bigoted head.

Anyways I thought this ep was quite fun.
Jan 15, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2009
4061453 said:
What happened to mystery/puzzle stories where the audience can realistically figure out the solutions? Now its all Sherlock Holmes kind of stuff where some "genius" MC pulls some the answer out of his ass.

^This right here is the best comment on this episode discussion!
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Jan 15, 2016 2:50 PM

Jun 2013
oh shit she bitch slapped him she's homophobic
Jan 15, 2016 3:25 PM

Jul 2007
Aurorae said:
"I don't mind gays but I don't want them in my anime" so, you're homophobic. It's simple as that. Get your ignorant ass out of here. This anime doesn't even focus on anyone being gay, it's all in your bigoted head.

Yeah, tbh this show serves as yet another reminder of how close minded and problematic anime community can be.
Jan 15, 2016 3:44 PM

Mar 2014
I don't understand why there are comments about homosexuality and homophobia in this thread again since this episode literally had nothing to do with romance.

Nice episode, I think I liked it more than the previous one. I'm starting to like Haruta's character.
Jan 15, 2016 4:43 PM

Sep 2009
I'm really sad to see how many people are already fighting in this comment section x.x.. Like why is it such a big deal that Haru has a crunch on Sensei? This is no R18 anime which leads to gay steamy sex or sth it's quite the opposite tbh.

On a side note.. does nobody even remember Cardcaptor Sakura anymore? Shaolan had a crush on Yukito for a very long time and nobody really hates or shits on CCS instead it is a widely loved anime which many of us grew up with.

Jan 15, 2016 7:45 PM
Apr 2015
Is it really a big deal to be called a homophobe in the internet? I mean i'm one of those branded as homophobe by people here because i dropped it. TBH, i don't really care what they think of me because they don't know me IRL. To me, if they think i'm homophobe because they are "open-minded" person who likes this show then so be it.

We should also know nowadays that the term "Homophobic" have its own individual meaning in each individual person.

For me, those who dropped it should just stop now and leave so as the aggression between the two sides stop. Let those who enjoy it have a good time. I'll just rate the anime and take my leave then.
Jan 15, 2016 10:13 PM

Dec 2010
This was a great episode. Very interesting and compelling, and manages to hit some pretty fantastic emotional notes. The scene where Haruta is painting over the cube, and they are having to restrain the girl as she was screaming, was completely visceral, and tugged at my heartstrings a bit. Which is something I haven't experienced for awhile.

Definitely loving this show so far!
Jan 15, 2016 11:28 PM

Nov 2012
a pretty nice episode, and another interesting mystery. though i have to agree that it's kind of boring how haruta knows everything already.
Jan 16, 2016 4:25 AM

Apr 2013
A better episode than the first, but still below mediocrity.
Jan 16, 2016 8:44 AM
Jan 2014
pejahmein said:
Is it really a big deal to be called a homophobe in the internet? I mean i'm one of those branded as homophobe by people here because i dropped it. TBH, i don't really care what they think of me because they don't know me IRL. To me, if they think i'm homophobe because they are "open-minded" person who likes this show then so be it.

We should also know nowadays that the term "Homophobic" have its own individual meaning in each individual person.

For me, those who dropped it should just stop now and leave so as the aggression between the two sides stop. Let those who enjoy it have a good time. I'll just rate the anime and take my leave then.

Mhm, that's a good attitude. Just enjoy the show, if not then move on. In my experience, it's the people who claim to be the most open-minded that are the most unpleasant, intolerant bunch I have the displeasure to ever meet. And the word homophobe means as much as the word Nazi nowadays, meaning that it's just empty word that exposes more of the accuser's mentality instead of the accused.

That being said, people have every right to drop this series if a gay mc being in love with a male teacher is bothering them. Posting in forum however telling everyone that you're dropping this series because it's so gay, is simply asking the internet moral police to go apeshit on you.
PointyThingyJan 16, 2016 5:58 PM
Jan 16, 2016 1:16 PM

Dec 2014
I don't care if many people said this is an boring anime. After watching this episode i fell this is good anime. people think that haruchika is romcom poured with music, it's 100% false. This is mystery anime not romcom. Who care with triangle love and yaoi, that not added on main plot. 4/5
Jan 16, 2016 1:30 PM

Nov 2014
seeing the reactions of some people here about the homo stuff is kind of disturbing, speciallly since the series is actually good, i mean, come on that's a pretty stupid reason for disliking it.

And about the mysteries, they are not that hard, the one in the first episode could have been resolved by any person who has studied music before, and that is not even the case in this episode. The mysteries are pretty simple while you know where to look, and that is what the series actually tries to do.
error5000Jan 16, 2016 1:53 PM
Jan 16, 2016 6:56 PM

Feb 2013
Bakken said:
Fai said:
Why is this rated lower than kitschy kitsch like Phantom World?

Because Phantom World is quite good and Haruchika is just garbage in comparison?

>phantom World
>quite good

LOL
yea because having gigantic cow boobs jumping here and there while trying to put up a cringe worthy fantasy setting it's 10/10
of course
Jan 17, 2016 3:19 AM

Dec 2014
It seems in each episode a new character will be introduced and then finally a band will be put together
Jan 17, 2016 3:59 AM

Oct 2009
iracebetth said:
Bakken said:

Because Phantom World is quite good and Haruchika is just garbage in comparison?

>phantom World
>quite good

LOL
yea because having gigantic cow boobs jumping here and there while trying to put up a cringe worthy fantasy setting it's 10/10
of course

Yeah, it's quite fan service heavy indeed :P But I think it's well done and works as good humor for my taste. I wouldn't say the setting is cringe worthy, but I'll agree that it's not exactly praise worthy either.

I'm not saying Phantom World is really great or anything, but it definitely surpasses Haruchika on all points in my opinion (Yes, even the setting).

I'm not looking for a fight (aggressive argument) or something, I'm just really frustrated about this show, which in my opinion is by far the worst show this season (of the shows I've seen anyway) and yet theres people claiming that it's really good? It bothers me.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Jan 17, 2016 4:14 AM

Mar 2013
Bakken said:
iracebetth said:

>phantom World
>quite good

LOL
of course

Yeah, it's quite fan service heavy indeed :P But I think it's well done and works as good humor for my taste. I wouldn't say the setting is cringe worthy, but I'll agree that it's not exactly praise worthy either.

I'm not saying Phantom World is really great or anything, but it definitely surpasses Haruchika on all points in my opinion (Yes, even the setting).

I'm not looking for a fight (aggressive argument) or something, I'm just really frustrated about this show, which in my opinion is by far the worst show this season (of the shows I've seen anyway) and yet theres people claiming that it's really good? It bothers me.

I actually agree with Bakken, the fantasy setting on Phantom World isn't exactly what you would expect from a masterpiece but it's made up pretty well? The character's powers and skills, the monsters and their game on battle is actually very decent. Fanservice aside, it's a really entertaining watch!
Jan 17, 2016 6:34 AM
Jul 2018
So much butthurt people about Haruta being gay lol.
Who gives a fuck, just enjoy the anime
Jan 17, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2015
still not the kind of mystery i wanna see, but at least it was better than the last episode. The story about the little boy that liked puzzles was the best part of the episode for me
sun123Jan 17, 2016 3:01 PM
Jan 17, 2016 1:30 PM

Mar 2015
maybe i sound nitpicking, but i found this episode even worse than before especialy the mystery cases. whole thing just unreasonable for me.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 17, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
I got a good laugh when sensei showed up near the beginning and both Haruta and Chika started blushing and playing with their hair in exactly the same way.
Jan 17, 2016 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
I feel a lot of Hyouka vibes!
Haruta: "I have zero interest in you, FYI." ouch that hurts!...nyahaha!!
Grerat ChouCho ED!
4/5.

Jan 18, 2016 12:14 AM

Sep 2014
Cookies said:
Can't believe there's so much generic harem bullshit that gets rated far higher then this, the solution and the reason behind it was glorious and I love the eyes, the creative characters and the unique story, I've loved the puzzle-solving parts in both episodes. By far my favourite show of the season.

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 18, 2016 12:20 AM

Sep 2014
Sherlupin said:
so being smart is a bad thing according to you people...

Apparently people in here doesn't like OP protagonist....... Then sees Dimension W score........
Jan 18, 2016 5:42 PM

Dec 2009
OrangeJP said:
One of my other hobbies is speedcubing. The correct color scheme of a cube in counter clockwise order is red, green, orange, blue, yellow on top and white on bottom
Doesn't matter, it's supposed to be her own colours.

That was a very heartwarming episode.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 18, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2008
Well yeah didn't particularly care for this one. The MC is basically a jerk who thinks he can go around messing with people in grief just so he can give his band a boost. You aren't saving the world you jerk, leave people be.

And yeah the mystery wasn't great. It would have been fine if it was set as a puzzle that the girl could have solved, but just refused to really try to. Instead of a ridiculous puzzle that the brother would have known his sister would never have been able to solve.
GenesisAria said:
OrangeJP said:
Doesn't matter, it's supposed to be her own colours.

That was a very heartwarming episode.

But...it's not in her colours. Haruta is the one who painted it.
Jan 18, 2016 7:21 PM

Dec 2009
FlareKnight said:
But...it's not in her colours. Haruta is the one who painted it.
XD, i know right? Irony. But it's okay that she got help from (friends), as long as she could move on as otouto wished.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 18, 2016 7:41 PM

Oct 2007
Gee P.A Works went from immensely unpopular show to show watched by just about everyone and and intensely praised at least early on to immensely unpopular show nobody is apparently really watching and is still scored low in the span of a calendar year. I can hardly gather why that could possibly be and figure it couldn't conceivably have anything to do with the names attached to the projects. Couldn't possibly at all lol.

But seriously it really seems like unless you have the right names nowadays just why even bother? Jun Maeda isn't working on a P.A Works original project anymore so it just absolutely craters in viewership and reception even if in the end it turns out better than what he brought to the table script wise. Tough break but that's how it is with the anime scene nowadays, unless you have one of maybe 5-10 popular names like Butch, Sawano, Maeda, Sawano, Kajiura, Yuki Aoi, Shinbo, Okada attached to your project now and 5.5 or so popular producers like Shaft, Kyoani, A-1/Aniplex, ufoTABLE, Madhouse and sometimes maybe Bandai Visual nowadays literally why even fucking bother no matter how decent your show is or not. It's no wonder those names are so sought after, coveted and heavily promoted ahead of all others even in terms of what you'd expect to be normal production tier listings now cause god help you if you don't get them for your project you're probably not getting an audience or anything but instant scorn or at best tepid reception to start. Get those names though and it's instant praise and adulation and the show blows up into "AOTS". It's just such an overriding factor that just why even bother...why even bother....

The sad thing is too when was the last time a new name was added to that magic list. Certainly not since the very start of this decade at the very least. It wouldn't even be a big issue if new names were joining those ones, but they just plain aren't that's for sure.

Anyway P.A Works new Kuromukoro mecha (an absolutely detested genre nowadays barring again a big name attached like A/Z had) project thing they have coming up for their 15th anniversary is beyond dead as shit unless they can land a big name for it. Better hope that Gen Urobuchi's new project thing turns out to be affiliated with that or something otherwise it's going to be a total embarrassment for them unfortunately and again why should they even bother.
PeacingOutJan 18, 2016 8:09 PM
Jan 18, 2016 9:17 PM

Jul 2008
They went above and beyond trying to get that poor girl to join, not a super bad ep, it was watchable. Haru getting slapped was also kinda funny! Looking forward to episode 3.
Jan 18, 2016 9:35 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I agree about the big names, whether studio, staff, or even VA. I don't know much about the industry as much as you do, but what about Production IG? Would they not make that list? And some studios get projects that are rather successful even if it's not all the time, like Silver Link. Bones usually seem to break even at least.

More importantly, what is your opinion on this episode, or this show so far? I think it'd be interesting to know what you think of HaruChika rather than the industry :)
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Nov 16, 2023

0 by yukiyamayui »»
Nov 16, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2016

429 by Nakano_Nin0 »»
Sep 16, 2022 6:05 AM

Poll: » HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2016

124 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 26, 2022 8:56 PM

Poll: » HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

126 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 24, 2022 9:16 PM

» Why is HaruChika's rating so low

ChrisAMV - Mar 5, 2016

41 by PowerMinerYT »»
Jun 15, 2022 3:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.