Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jan 12, 2016 12:37 AM

Feb 2, 2016 4:07 PM

Chris

He had arrived at the school and made his way to the outer field, taking a deep breath of air. He looked around him, looking at the things and quietness around and nodded contently, walking across the field a bit, smiling softly as he did. Once he made his way to the other side, he effortlessly jumped over the fence, using one hand as support while his legs swung over it and stood there, walking down the sloped grass a bit before sitting down, and after that laying down, placing his hands behind his head and relaxing, his eyes closed as he took in the sounds of the nature around him, catching himself trying to listen for sounds that were out of places, and forcing himself not to, although he just seemed to be relaxing on the outside, practically napping in the grass, having left his bow and katana with his bags in the dorm, but his dagger hidden at his side

Feb 3, 2016 2:03 PM
Anje Zeroku
She had walked through the entrance but didn't really care about the people there. She wanted to meet people that were somewhere alone so she decided the outer field would be a good idea to begin. She smiled and looked around as she saw Chris laying in the grass. She smiled and walked towards him as she sat down in front of him
Hello there. My name is Anje Zeroku. I'm from Iceland but came here because of some special reasoning
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 3, 2016 3:56 PM

Chris

He had noticed someone arriving at the field by hearing the change in sounds in the nature, the rhythmic sound of feet getting closer. He forced himself to not give in to the feeling and stayed resting, even when she sat in front of him on the sloped hill. He heard how she started talking, slowly sitting up and opening his eyes, rubbing them for a bit, having just woken up from his semi-nap, or well, it obviously seemed like that, and looked at Anje, letting out a slight yawn and scratching the back of his head, before placing his hands down a bit behind him to support him as he sat there relaxed, looking at her with a soft smile "Anje you said, right?" He asked, just to confirm "I'm Chris" He added with a soft smile "Nice to meet you" He added, looking at her

Feb 4, 2016 12:38 AM
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and nodded her head to confirm her name was indeed Anje. Not Anja, as some people would pronounce it.
Chris is a cool name. I guess you aren't from Japan originally either right? Well it's cool to meet ya Chris so I hope we can be good friends. Do you have any reason to come to this school? I'm trying to find my mother cause she disappeared and this was a location where I could find a clue
She gave a cute smile as she looked at Chris as her green hair drifted over the wind
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3

Feb 4, 2016 2:03 AM

Chris

He looked at Anje, getting a confirmation that he heard her name correctly, then heard how things quickly went on from there, nodding at the fact he wasnt from Japan, before hearing how she went on to tell him why she was here, smiling at him as he had done before, calmly "Hmm, you're quick to trust people with things then huh, Anje?" He said kindly, before shaking his head "No, I don't have any reason to come to this school" He said "You can almost call it an accident" He added with a slight chuckle, before waving it off "But the point is that I'm here now, so well, why not make the most of it" He said, stretching and laying himself back down "The grass is nice, the wind is calm and the sky is blue with some clouds drifting by" He said with a smile

Feb 4, 2016 3:44 AM

Allyson Williams

While the training field wasn't as empty as she would have liked, the eared was large enough to allow for such interference without causing her to buckle under the pressure of practicing in the presence of others. Approaching a mu ren zhuang, she dropped her bag beside her and took off her jacket, leaving her in a tight tank top. After a few casual arm stretches while she walked to her destination, Allyson broke into activity, striking each stick repeatedly and sending the zhuang into a constant fluctuating motion or recoil, swinging clockwise and counterclockwise in series. Her attacks might have been strong, but they had a lethality to their precision and speed.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 4, 2016 5:45 AM
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and took one of her bags which she took a basketball from as she stood up and bounced it on the grass
Wanna play some ball? I'm in the basketball club and I still need to train a little more
She smiled and looked at a basket about 10 meters away from them as she took a shot and hit it without any problem or the ball hitting the ring

Feb 4, 2016 7:01 AM

Chris

He heard Anje ruffling a bit in a bag, before hearing it bounce on the grass, looking up and sitting up again, looking at the basketball, then how she threw it at and into the basket, watching it fly for a moment, then smiled "Hmmm, youre not bad at all" He said with a smile, slowly standing up and dusting off his pants a bit, climbing back up, going over the fence and onto the field, going to grab the basketball, bouncing it a few times. He'd seen this game a few times, it wasnt all too difficult. Don't touch it with your feet, and throw it into the ring. Reading things had also helped here. He bounced it a few times, then threw it at the basket, hitting the ring two times before it bounced off "Hmmmm" He mumbled, going to get the ball and throwing it at Anje

Feb 4, 2016 7:18 AM
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and bounced the ball playing a it around a bit through her legs before throwing it backwards into the ring without making the ball hit it
Can't believe I actually hit that shot hehe. Thank you my luck!
She smiled and picked it up before throwing it at Chris again

Feb 4, 2016 7:29 AM

Chris

He looked at Anje as she played around with the ball and bounced it a bit, before watching it go into the ring backwards, letting out a slight whistle "Pheeew, not bad" He said with a smile, before suddenly noticing the ball coming at him, one hand catching it with a motion bringing it backwards around his body, onto his other hand before letting it bounce on the ground, it all having looked very smooth, mostly having been a reaction to the sudden ball flying at him. He dribbled it a few time, before going towards the basket, dribbling the ball, then jumped up, laying it in the basket with an alley hoop effortlessly "That's way easier" He chuckled, passing the ball to Anje again

Feb 4, 2016 7:34 AM

Allyson Williams

Still they persisted, showboating and gloating. In retaliation, Allyson's strikes grew more and more violent, splintering the wood with each strike. Unable to quench her anger at this degree of catharsis, Allyson struck the side of her foot swiftly into the base and pivoted around before gripping the wooden pole behind her back and thrust forward, uprooting the training tool and smashing into the ground in front of her, tearing it asunder upon imact.

"C-can you just... just keep it down a little. Not too much, no-no-no-no just a little. A little is fine right? Right" She said, turning to the basketball court behind her.

Feb 4, 2016 8:44 AM
Anje Zeroku
She stopped the ball and looked at Allyson with a cocked eyebrow finding her a bit... strange...
This is a public place, or well public for students. We can do what we want so there is really no reason for you to get angry. I could get angry because she just destroyed school property you know?
She sighed as she bounced the ball up and down before running at a basket and jumping up high to dunk it right in

Feb 4, 2016 9:24 AM

Chris

He heard Allysons struggles with the training dummy, looking at her a bit, before seeing how she uprooted it and smashed it into the ground, raising an eyebrow. He walked a bit towards her, having watched Anje dunk the ball, then stood in front of Allyson, scratching the back of his head "Well, this is a public area, and we weren't being loud or the like, heck, we were quite a bit away as well. Though, you destroying a bit of the school property is something I can't really overlook as part of the Student Council" He said with a slight sigh

Feb 4, 2016 9:56 AM

Allyson

"I-i was just asking and I..," she replied meekly, her voice deteriorating from whisper to squeak until it was inaudible. Her eyes instinctively feel to the boy's feet and she took a few steps back to compensate for his advance. One on one interactions she could handle, but both of these people were ganging up on her and anxiety threshold was breeched. Turning around, she looked at the broken training dummy while taking out a paper bag and hyperventilating frantically in it. Once sue had composed herself, she turned around to face them both, but her eyes remained rooted at the ground.

"In a school full of supernatural students, the breaking of a wooden dummy as part of training doesn't seem like a capital offence but I'll make you a deal. You two versus me in a game of basketball. You guys win, I'll pay for thrice the damages I incurred to replace that mu ren zhuang rack so you can reimburse it with something a little more... Sturdy. And I'll leave you both alone. But if I win, you keep it down just a tiiiiiny bit? What do you say?" Though alluding to confidence in her basketball abilities, the truth was she had never played the game before in her life. Winning wouldn't be expected, her motives instead being more akin to a pathos-inducing mentality; loneliness.

"That's... that's really cute kiddo but do you think these normal people want anything to do with a freak like you? A voice from inside her head said with a maddening laughter, causing Allyson to cringe and clench her ears.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," she murmured repeatedly while swinging away from the pair. "I just need to..." she announced to the council member before running away.
Modified by Whoremoans, Feb 4, 2016 11:52 AM

Feb 4, 2016 2:39 PM

Chris

He looked at the girl as she quick went on, simply shaking his head a bit, before seeing how she ran away, holding out his hand as to stop her "Ah...." he simply mumbled, before letting it drop, letting out a slight sigh "Thats not what I said at all" he said, before looking at her back and smiling softly "But, I guess she'll be okay" he saud with a nod, before looking at the training doll and scratching the back of his head "Guess I have to report this to the prez huh......which reminds me, perhaps I should go meet them...." he muttered, before turning to Anje "perhaps we can continue this some other time, perhaps a match?" He called out "I gotta go do some damage reports for now" he said, before walking off in a relaxed pace

Feb 5, 2016 7:22 AM
Anje Zeroku
She smiled and put the ball bag in her bag as she took them all and started walking off the sports field
Lets see if I can meet some new people and make some friends
She smiled and started walking back towards the entrance

Feb 5, 2016 8:37 AM

Levy

This was it. The final stretch! The shortcut had worked... he was in the lead. Just. Seth was catching, and it was so close to being neck to neck. There was nothing stride about this: it was a flat out sprint to the finish line on the other end of the field. No tricks, no vaults, no games.

Unfortunately, fatigue was kicking in. The finish line was so close, and Levy was starting to feel the pain in his legs. Cmon! You've got this! Don't slow down! Levy hadn't been this engrossed in competition for a long time - it felt amazing. The pair of them were good too, with a few more members of the same calibur, they should have been aiming for Japan nationals. This is why the race was so great, Seth and Levy were so fast, it could have looked like their lives depended on it.

Levy could see the finish line now, and attempted one final push at the highest speed his could muster towards the finish line. "AAAAARGH! he shouted in an attempt to extract every last bit of energy he had. He didn't need to look back, he knew Seth was probably right on his back, or even side by side with him. The winner would all come down to the way Seth felt. If she wasn't as exhausted as Levy, she'd probably just clinch it.

Feb 5, 2016 8:49 AM

Seth

She was approaching from behind very fast, determined to win this. This is the first time in years when she ran for fun, not because she needed to... And she felt extatic! Levy seemed to start feeling the fatigue, but he gave him best with a Battle cry to keep up the pace all the way to the finish line. Around the half o the court she was by his side already.
She was exhausted a bit too, but the adrenaline made up for the lost energy as she gave her best on the last leg of the Race. 30 metres. 20 metres. 10 metres. 5 metres. None of them was flinching!
At the end of the race she gave a last forward push to boost herself towards, most possibly going to finish at the same time as Levy as time seemed to slow down. If he would look at her he would see that Seth was smiling, reaching with her hand towards him like for a takeover tag.
The Race was over...

Feb 5, 2016 9:02 AM

Levy

He saw her hand and went to connect. Even so, he finished a lot slower than she did, and he hadn't practiced changeovers in a long, long time. It was for that reason Levy leaned forward to much, lost all power in his legs and face planted into the ground. A loud thud sounded. "Awhh! I'm fine, really!" he exclaimed quickly, turning over and lying down on his back, panting like a dog. He was more annoyed he messed up something that could have looked so cool, and instead made himself look like an idiot. Never... Again... I always have... To work really hard around... You" he stammered out in between breathes. This was true, Seth had almost killed Levy today. He was too lazy to be around a girl like her.

At this point, Levy didn't even care who won the race, and instead focused on trying to stay alive...

Feb 5, 2016 9:15 AM

Seth

After Levy's epic fail she had thumbled to kill her momentum, ending up on one knee a she looked back at Levy... And started to laugh.
- My God, did that really happen? I wish I had my camera! she said as sh laughed, then coughed a bit as she remained out of breath, then laugh, then cough and so on untill she gave up and let herself fall on her back, still laughing a bit.
- Good Race, for a second I tought I might even lose... she told him as she panted a bit

Feb 5, 2016 9:41 AM

Levy

He merely groaned, then proceeded to laugh a little bit. "Yeah, looks like the future of the stride club is looking up!" he added, before lying back and resting on the gently blowing grass.

"Hey, didn't your phone go off in the race? I blame that, it put me off..."

Feb 5, 2016 9:56 AM

Seth

-Heh, sorry for that. I didnt expect to start getting alerts so soon.
she said, still laughing a bit as she dug her hand in her pocket and took out her phone, seeing the message from Chiyuri as she got in a sitting position
- What did I just say. Fuuuuu, looks like Chief asked me to find a girl that apparently sprayed graffiti on the rooftop. I cant catch a break in here! she pretended to complain like some old business man that does nothing but work 24/7, then she let herself fall back again on the grass as she texted Chiyuri

Feb 5, 2016 10:19 AM

Levy

"Ha! Graffiti, is that it? At least when I caused you trouble, it was for something more entertaining..." he joked, wiping away the sweat from his forehead. "Sounds like you've got a lot to do... Levy said with a yawn.

Feb 5, 2016 10:38 AM

Seth

-MC is directly under the SC, so if theres a little thing SC is lazy to do it asks the MC to do it, which is basically asking me as Im the only one this year.
she said as she groaned,then she scratched her head. At least I think I have a suspect at this Point... And yeah, the problems you did always made my day!
She had finished her sentence with a smile and giggle.

Feb 5, 2016 11:30 AM

Levy

"Well, there's a graffiti artist on the loose, what'cha gonna do?" he said, lifting his head with a grin. "Wouldn't want to keep the prez waiting, would ya?" Levy asked, realising he had hardly spoke to the prez at all yet. He'd been scolded by her once or twice, but that was about it. He sighed, assuming that all the other committee members probably weren't as laid back as Seth.

Feb 5, 2016 11:38 AM

Seth

-Id arrest him or her for poor artistic skills, as I could maybe do better.
she said with a toughtful face before chuckling. I dont even know where she is now, but I think she prefers a late MC Prez more than a dead MC Prez...

Feb 5, 2016 12:13 PM

Levy

He laughed at her joke and agreed. "Yeah, you're probably right. I don't think she'd want you dead..." he mused, before finally recovering from the race and sitting upright.

Feb 5, 2016 12:28 PM

Seth

She simply put her hands by the sides of her head and rocked backwards, supporting on her hands before she jumped up on her feet and stretched her arms.
- Kyaaaaaaah, what a funny day... she said before chuckling as she remembered a funny video

Feb 5, 2016 1:29 PM

Levy

He also raised himself to his feet, likewise thinking about the day he had. It definitely wasn't what he expecting, bumping into Seth, someone who he really thought he should avoid. At the thought he also chuckled. Well, I better go and sleep... You've worn me out! After all, you pre got MC stuff to do!" he told her. Now that he thought about it, he never thought he'd say that sentence... ever.

Feb 5, 2016 11:41 PM

Seth

-Kyah, I guess I do have some stuff to do...
she said as she scratched her head sleepy, then she scretched her arms as she yawned. I guess Chief will be pissed if I ditch my job for a bit, right?

Feb 6, 2016 12:35 AM

Levy

"Probably, but sometimes it's better to just do whatever you want, no?" In fact, don't tell her I said that..." he told Seth, getting up to his feet and beginning to walk. "Well, I'm off! Good luck with the graffiti... And don't tell anyone about the end of that race!" he said joking, but probably still serious. It was always hard to tell with Levy. He finally left the outer field, stretching his arms over his head as he did so.

Feb 6, 2016 12:52 AM

Seth

-Ha, dont worry. Your secret is safe with me.
she said, reffering to both what he said earlier and the end of the race. When he left she did a jokingly salute with two fingers at her forehead, then when he left she also headed for the exit. Once in a while she has to work, right?

Feb 13, 2016 1:34 PM

Yuuko Betsu

It was quiet now and the sun was starting to go down, she looked around to see if anybody was near. With no one in her sights she quietly began to sing a melody to herself, it helped relax her, but also anyone who would hear it would feel refreshed and healed. It was a slow, but sweet song that could soothe even the most angered of people. She danced around a little as she sang only to end up at the base of a tree at the end of her song. Sitting down she leaned against the tree and watched as people and animals ran about looking for the source of the song.

Feb 13, 2016 3:41 PM

Chris

He walked onto the Outer Field with Chiyuri, looking around him "I left here right before I entered the council room, guess Im back again" He said with a slight chuckled, looking around him while softly smiling, noticing another student on the field this time, or rather, he had heard how she was singing before they even entered the Outer Field, and had caught himself in once again listening to closely to things, thus hadnt given in to it yet, nor said anything about it

Feb 14, 2016 9:24 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She looked a the girl while listening to her singing. "That's a wonderful song." Her voice was beautiful yet sweet. I wonder if she's in the choir. That'd be great. She turned to Chris. "Oh, I'm sorry. I would have taken you somewhere else if I would have known that." she told him.

Feb 14, 2016 9:51 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Noticing some other students now on the field her singing quickly ended. She looked at them and averted her eyes shyly as the two walked around. who are these two? Maybe i should try talking to them? Or maybe they want to be left alone as a couple? No no....I'll just wait, see if they say anything to me. she thought as she started to hum her song more quietly than before. She still kept her back to a tree she was leaning on.

Feb 14, 2016 10:06 AM

Chris

He shrugged and chuckled a bit at her comment "Its fine, dont worry, I woukdve said so if I minded. And yeah, it really is beautiful" He said with a nod, waving at the girl from where they were standing "Wanna go chat?" he asked

Feb 14, 2016 10:21 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She nodded. "Sure." She approached the girl and smiled nonchalantly. "Hi. That's a really beautiful tune you're singing. Your skills are marvelous." she told her.

Feb 14, 2016 11:20 AM

Yuuko Betsu

One of the students waved at her as she sat under the tree, Yuuko waved back. i guess they did wanna talk to me, i hope their nice she thought to herself before the two approached her. hello, why thank you, its just a little melody i picked up when i was young." she smiled standing up to greet the two

Feb 15, 2016 1:54 AM

Chris

He followed Chiyuri, standing next to her with a soft smile as he looked at Yuuko, nodding a bit "Well, its a beautiful little melody" He said "My name's Chris" He added before placing a hand on Chiyuri's shoulder "And this is Chiyuri, nice to meet you"

Feb 15, 2016 2:07 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She noticed the hand on her shoulder. For the tenth of a second she looked at it. Hey, since when did he get so familiar? She faced the girl again and looked closely. She had beautiful, curly blue hair, matching her blue eyes. Judging from her appearance and the way she talked, she seemed like a rather kind hearted person. Probably not a troublemaker. She was relieved.

Feb 15, 2016 4:25 AM

Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko smiled as she heard another compliment her song, "thank you. Oh and it's nice to meet you Chris, and Chiyuri. Say you two seem pretty close are you two dating?" she asked with a small giggle teasing them "so what are you two doing out here anyway?"

Feb 15, 2016 5:12 AM

Chris

He looked at Yuuko for a moment, raising his eyebrow, then looking at Chiyuri, seeing his hand and quickly letting go "Ah, no sorry, no we're not" He quickly said, letting his arm hang by his side again, looking at Yuuko again "And well, we're just looking around for now" He said in response to her question

Feb 15, 2016 9:31 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

Her eyes slightly glanced in the opposite direction of the hand he had put on her shoulder. Well, she was just glad that he put his hand down. "What's your name?" she asked her. It was rather irritating that people thought they were dating. She wasn't planning on dating anyone, it'd be just a bother to her. It was better if people wouldn't have the wrong idea about them.

Feb 15, 2016 9:40 AM

Yuuko Betsu

When asked her name froze up before konking her head in a comedic fashion "oh gosh, i forgot to introduce myself didn't I? Well I'm Yuuko Betsu, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." she finished with a little curtsy towards Chiyuri as an apology.

Feb 15, 2016 10:28 AM

Chris

He nodded a bit as Yuuko introduced herself, smiling at her "Well, it's nice to meet you, Yuuko" He said to her "As for us, we're part of the SC and decided to look around, if that helps clear things up a bit" He explained calmly

Feb 15, 2016 9:10 PM

Seth

After having taken a nap in the empty MC Room that belonged only to her she had realised that she had forgot something on the Outer Field after the race. After exiting the school she ran towards the field, smiling as she remembered the previous day, but when she turned the corner and saw the students on the field she immediately skid to a stop
Dammit, the cops! she tought when she saw Chris and Chiyuri, knowing they are SC, so she started backing away slowly

Feb 16, 2016 7:06 AM

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

Ah, she didn't really like to mention to people that she was part of the SC, if people didn't know. It just made them be intimidated by her. Of course it wasn't Chris' fault, but still, she'd have preferred to leave that out. "Say, are you part of the choir?" she asked Yuuko. Her slender right hand moved to her waist as she smiled casually.

Feb 16, 2016 7:34 AM

Yuuko Betsu

"Clear what up? Did something bad happen already?" she smiled and giggled before turning to chi to answer her question. "no I'm not part of the Choir club." she simply said.

Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »