New
Jan 11, 2016 11:27 PM

Jul 2014
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2016 6:00 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

"Why don't you want me dead? Everyone else seems to... surely I've incarcerated at least one person you know. It was my job after all, and judging I've been getting beaten up by group after group of superpowered freaks ever since I was captured, I'd wager I was damn good at it too," she asked, breaking the silence that had accompanied them from the entrance to the infirmary. She had calmed down to him quite a bit but she was still infuriated by this 'self-righteous prick' as she would put it.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 6, 2016 6:16 PM

Jan 2013
Watanabe, Masahiro

He throws her on one the beds. He knew that it was going to hurt but he wanted it to. He was tired of her constant emoing even tho he told her to shut up on mutliple ocasions she continued wighning all the way to the infirmary. It was seriously getting on his nerves. The nurse seemed to be out and he didn't really know how to treat wound, so he decided to sit down and wait until the nurse comes back. "How many times do i have to tell you to shut up in order for you to actually shut up?" he lets out a sigh since he was tired of her shit. "Do not get ahead of yourself. I am in no way doing this for you. I am doing a favor to the others. Killing someone is not nothing one should wich to live with. I do not know if you had anything to do with someone close to me and i do not care. Now shut up and rest. I will try to find something to clean your wounds with" he decided that waiting may take to long and she might get into a critical condition so he stands up and starts searching for something to clean her wounds with.

(Im dead tired right now. It's 3 am here and i got to sleep. I may reply to the next one but after that i will need to pass out)

Feb 6, 2016 6:22 PM

Feb 2015
(I am so tired too. Let's just call it a night and pick up tomorrow ^^)

Feb 7, 2016 6:56 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

It did not take long for Naomi to heal herself up. Once the bleeding had stopped, more or less, from pouring out her wounds, it was only a simple matter of using her smoke and ember based powers to, firstly, melt through the handcuffs and, secondly, using the heat of her palms to close the cuts. She then applied fresh bandages to herself in the absence of the nurse and stood up. She was still low on blood but she figured the poor kid could do with having an advantage for what comes next.

"I hope it has occurred to you that I'm not just going to let you walk away, the girl wearing more bandages than clothing said as she walked towards the door.

"Fighting inside gives me too much of an advantage so it won't be here. Be seeing you," she added, stopping at the door to turn to him and point her finger like a gun at him. "Bang, she muttered and her hand gestured back slightly, reminiscent of the recoil of a gun. On that note, she left, knowing that the next time they met he would come to very much regret the string of terrible, terrible choices he made today.

Feb 7, 2016 10:22 AM

Jan 2013
Watanabe, Masahiro

He quite shocked how she could heal herself so quickly but at the same time he was kind of angry she didn't just do it earlier, then he could have skiped embarrasing himself searching for something he doesn't even know. He watched as she stood up and left the room, he heard her say something but didn't pay attention. After all pretty much everything coming out of her mouth is just a pile of junk. "Great, seems like i somehow found a way to worsen my reputation around the school... I hate this" he told himself remembering what just did earlier. He didn't have time to think about it before since he was worried about this ungratefull woman. He facepalms, sigh and shrugs before leaving the infirmary as well. At this stage he was topless and needed to get back to his dorm to change his uniform.

Feb 10, 2016 11:22 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She arrived first. There was no one there. Marie sat down on a stool while she waitedfor the others.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 10, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2013
Entering after Marie, Lei gently eased Katsu, as they informed him his name was, on one of the beds. After that, he walked over to the window and folded his arms, his helmet making it unclear as to what exactly he was focusing on.

"It's a pretty interesting set up, don't you think?" He asked Marie, throwing his glance back to her for a second before returning to the window. There he watched students saunter in and out the school.
Feb 10, 2016 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She had arrived after the two, casually walking in with her hands behind her head. She had walked over to the window, looking at what got Lei's attention as she smiled and leaned on the window's sill.
- Well, a school like no other, right? she told Lei, looking outside with a smile
Feb 10, 2016 11:46 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She said "This is school is pretty unique." Marie then turned her headphones off then put them in her bag. Then Marie let out a faint yawn as she was a bit tired.

Feb 10, 2016 11:56 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She quickly ran in and sat next to Katsu as she held his hand looking back at Seth
Could it be cause I asked him out on a date? Can''t be that. Right?
She looked back and forth from Katsu to Seth
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 10, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He began to stir slowly, eyes still shut, he could feel the warmth of a bed. Where was he? He wondered as he began to stir a little more. Finally he opened his eyes a bit. From what he could see he knew it wasnt his room. Where am i? What happened? He said this as he fully opened his eyes and sat up.
Feb 10, 2016 12:03 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She smiled happily and hugged him as she then looked him into his eyes
When I asked you out on a date tomorrow and you said yes to it, you passed out. Then this guy brought you to the infirmary, where we are now
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 10, 2016 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

Suddenly Anje came in and came over to her, asking her something. She blinked a couple of times, then she took a toughtful face for a moment before shrugging.
- Well, Dunno. she told her, then she noticed Katsu waking up. The infirmary, you were out cold.
Feb 10, 2016 12:07 PM

Jul 2013
"Sleeping beauty has arisen it seems, though a kiss would have been more dramatic," the armoured man said in dry humour as he turned away from the window and leaned up against it. It would seem his company has now doubled, something more deserving of his full attention.

"Who knew places like this could exist huh? Though it makes me wonder if it's as idealistic as it seems. For all we know this could be a malevolent factory, and we the weapons it cracks out into the world." He said in a low tone to Seth beside him.

This paranoia of course stems from the circumstances of his birth. He will never trust someone to act selflessly.. He had seen to much of humanity to ever fall for that.
Feb 10, 2016 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He flinched as Anje hugged him. He rubbed his eyes to try and focus what he was seeing. He saw Anje next to him, Seth the girl who showed him the park, the girl who shared a dorm with him he couldnt remember if he had gotten her name or not. And then lastly was some black suit person who he know he didnt know. As he looked around some more he finally noticed that his shirt was ripped apart. He loved that shirt, it was a gift from his mother on his last birthday. She had picked it up in America. W-what happened to my shirt? Why is it all ripped apart? What exactly happened. He was a bit upset now and it coul show in his voice.
Katsu_DritzingFeb 24, 2016 10:27 AM
Feb 10, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

She looked at Lei by her side from the corner of her eyes before she sighed and looked outside the window, pulling her cap a little lower over her eyes.
- Even if it like you say, there are people that might consider it a better path than what they had before. However, it is my job to make sure things turn out ok at the end of the day, and Im planning online respecting my role, no matter how boring can it be sometimes... she replied simply to Lei, looking outside at the students seemingly having a normal life, then she heard Katsu and looked back at him, chuckling at his reaction.
- Dunno, ask the girl next to you that used some hecka sexy style CPR on you. she joked.
Feb 10, 2016 12:21 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She looked down and looked at him with a sad face
I-I thought you were dying when you passed out so I ripped it away to perform CPR. But I can repair it again, I know how to stitch. Please forgive me...
Anje looked down sadly and gripped her jacket being mad at herself
Feb 10, 2016 12:44 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She patted her roommate on the back as she walked by. "Does anyone need anything?" she asked as she walked closer to the door. Honestly she didn't want to see Anje in tears if it got to that.

Feb 10, 2016 12:55 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He looked at Anje and touched his mouth at what Seth said. Cpr? That means her lips had touched his so she kissed him. He liked that he was kissed by a girl but he wanted it to be on his terms or at least while he was conscious. He was in a bit of a daze still but wanted to get away from everyone. He got up off the bed and headed for the door slowly. I uh need to go change and think. He said this as he left and not looking back.
Feb 10, 2016 2:37 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

Katsu had just left no one said anything... Marie remembered when she applied here that there were missions. So to break the silence she said "Who's in Rank F and wants to do a mission?"

Feb 10, 2016 10:27 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

She couldnt help but just laugh at the scene between Anje and Katsu as it was hecka funny with all the misunderstanding and innocent romance. After Katsu left Marie broke the silence, asking who's rank F and wants a mission.
- Uff, sorry gal, Im rank E... However, I heard theres a mission that is basically a sparring match between a rank E and a rank F. I you want we could... she said, letting Marie figure out the rest of her speech
Feb 11, 2016 3:06 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She just stood up and went back to her dorm. She was depressed now and didn't wanan talk to anyone
Feb 11, 2016 3:10 AM

Jul 2013
Intrigued by the prospect of the mission Seth just informed Marie about, Lei saw this as a good opportunity to test out his mettle, and metal, on a higher rank than himself.

"I'll see you guys around," he said, walking to the door while tapping several buttons on a panel on his right gauntlet. After a small electronic noise, the gaps between the plates of his armour flashed a light cyan before opening, Lei casually walking out of it.

As he pulled out an extendable walking stick from his pocket, the suit compressed it's parts inward towards the chest until it was in the shape of a black sphere half the size of a human head. This metallic ball levitated after him as he left.
Feb 11, 2016 9:20 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Sure, I'll do it. As long as your okay with it too." she said. Marie was excited to do a mission. She wanted to say "Try and go easy on me." but she didn't. By then the others had left and Anje looked really sad. Marie ignored this though even if she didn't want to.

Feb 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She looked as Anje left, a troubled look on her face, then she sighed and turned to face Marie with a little smile.
-We'd better leave her for now, as she needs some time to cool off... she said, then grinned. Yosh, as for the mission, fear not: Ill have mercy on you.
Feb 11, 2016 10:00 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"That's probably for the best, plus I don't want her to get angry at me. As I have to live with her." she said. "Really? Thanks! By any chance do you know where the mission centre is? I've never seen it." she continued.

Feb 11, 2016 10:24 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She put on a toughtful face when Marie asked her for guidance, letting out a "hmmm" before she smiled.
-Just kidding, of course I know where the mission center is. However, im not sure if its open yet, as at the end of the last year it closed for renovations... she said as she scratched the back of her head, then she shrugged. Well, only way to find out is to go and see, right?
Feb 11, 2016 11:15 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

Her face turned slightly sad but then Seth said she was joking. "Phew, I thought you didn't know where it was. Yeah, let's go to the mission centre, I'll follow you." she said whilst opening the door for Seth.

Feb 12, 2016 12:15 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Of course I know. This and many more things, even if I dont even know what use they are to me.
she laughed a bit, then she would casually leave the infirmary with Marie, heading for the Mission Center
Feb 15, 2016 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

The first thing she took notice of was how well equipped the infirmary was. There were all to tools a fully fledged hospital would have, just not as much room. She didn't know too much about medicine, aside from basic herbal remedies, but she was skilled at applying bandages, and treating small wounds. There was no one around, so Ashe decided to borrow a few supplies, just in case.
RP characters: Freya
Feb 15, 2016 1:39 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu arrived carrying the fox girl from the library. He quickly set her down on a bed before looking around. Hello? Anyone hear to help? We have an injured girl here. She fell and hit her head. She is unconscious and there is some blood. Hello?
Feb 15, 2016 2:20 PM
Nov 2014
Nea
She woke up slowly but surely. She looked around and at first saw a white ceiling. She looked around before seeing Katsu. She looked at him and tried o sit up but that hurt too much
Hey there. Are you the one that brought me here? The last thing I remember is falling off a stool in the library. If so, thank you very much mister. I'm Nea. Nice to meet you
Feb 15, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

Ashe fumbled to close a cupboard when she heard people enter the room. When she turned around she saw a boy carrying a fox girl of sorts. For all Ashe knew, she could just be into cosplay. "I can help." Ashe spat out impulsively. She waited for the girl, apparently named Nea, to finish talking before she interrupted. "Can I look at the wound." Her voice was soft and monotone, and her expression was equally plain.
Feb 15, 2016 3:39 PM

Jul 2013
Lei

Lei would have rathered not have been met with a crowd upon entering the infirmary, but the urgency in her steps made this preference minuscule to her needs. Fortunately, upon inspecting several of the cupboards nailed to the walls, everything she needed was accounted for. Nalbuphine, hydromorphone, and levorphanol were but a few of the various pills she collected as she made her way around the room collecting what she had come for.

As she opened one of the containers of pills, Lei's free hand traced across the binders compiling the medical records of the students. It would do for some light reading while she medicated herself. Opening the binder in one hand, she held it out level with her head and began to peruse, all the while swallowing the painkillers as though they were candy.
Feb 15, 2016 4:12 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

After returning to her dorm from the swimming pool, Naomi noticed that the diving board was not the best course of action for her as her wounds had opened up. She then had to come to the infirmary to get more bandages. The room was busier than the last time she was here.

There were old faces like Nea here and also new ones like the pretty girl in armour. Also, there was a girl reading what seemed to be medical files while devouring painkillers.

"Are you allowed to be reading that?" She asked.

Feb 15, 2016 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
Lei

"Ah, so the pariah comes to pay her dues. As look would have it I have your medical record open right here. It seems you were granted a memorable entrance to this fine school, Jack the bounty hunter. Tell me, has being forced to call your enemies peers taken its toll on you yet? I can only surmise that existence must be pitiful for you now. Most people are lucky enough not to know how far they fall in life, such a shame, isn't it?"

Lei did not take her eyes off the medical files once in her reply to the nosey girl; neither was there, even for so much as an instant, any display of emotion or energy behind her monotonous tone. It was quite clear that she was bored. And so she felt she should be. This girl was such a waste of information, so easily was she revealed. Such is the dismay of living under a spotlight.
Feb 15, 2016 4:33 PM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Who was this girl Naomi wondered as she was left speechless by the girl's effortlessly cold response. She seemed like trouble and Naomi promised she would avoid this girl in future at all possible. Her first question would remain unanswered if she did not ask about it though.

"You seem to know a lot I will give you that. Who are you?" She asked finally.

Feb 15, 2016 4:41 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

There were now so many girls around that his shyness was really kicking into overdrive. He wanted to get out as fast as possible but he was frozen in place, his legs seemed to not want to listen. THis had happened from time to time with his shyness in overdrive, he would have to just try to keep everyone's eye off him. Th only thing he did now was lean in and say something to the fox girl. It's Katsu my name that is. And yes i did bring you here as you fell and hit ur head.
Feb 16, 2016 3:24 AM
Nov 2014
Nea
Well thank you very much Katsu. I am glad you were nice enough to not molest me before taking me here

She giggled and gave him a cute smile

[b]Shirou Mejami[/n]
He had heard fro Nea in his mind that she was injured so he went to check on her. He saw Naomi but ignored her and went to Nea
Feb 16, 2016 4:20 AM

Mar 2014
Ashera

Feeling utterly ignored and unwanted, Ashe took a step towards the exit only to notice Lei by the entrance. There was a girl talking to her, although Lei didn't seem at all interested in conversation at the moment, a feeling Ashe could relate to. Still, she didn't want to draw Lei's attention, and so Ashe remained standing uncomfortably close Katsu, the fox girl, and a second boy who randomly appeared without saying anything. Suffice to say, her mood could have been better.
Feb 16, 2016 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
Lei

"I am someone you will soon come to learn needs no introduction. Now if you will excuse me," she muttered bluntly before whisking the girl away with a gesture of her hand and removed her phone, starting a conference call with Lisbeth and Kazuki before placing it up to her ear waiting for a response. They should have finished their mission by now after all.
"Oh good, looks like they put up as much resistance as I expect," she said, once one of them, Lisbeth as it would seem, in a monotonus yet distinctly femine voice replied. She inferred from the lack of panting that the fight either didn't happen or ended as quickly as it began.

"Now, let's get down to business. You could return the watch to Mrs. Figgly, I'm sure she's missing it so, or destroy it, and I will see to it that the systems double the ranking points you would have received for completing this mission. How does that sound?" She asked, her tone now lined with slightly more emotion, the kind that made you know that even Without Lisbeth seeing her she would know that Lei was smiling smugly from the other line. It was no boast either, doing this was within her power. This would be an interesting observation of their characters, if nothing else, something that Lie enjoyed second to none. The conversation carried out to the hallways soon after, having lost all interest in the occupants of the infirmary
King-in-YellowFeb 16, 2016 4:39 PM
Feb 17, 2016 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He looked surprised when she mentioned him not molesting her. Why would i molest you? That is wrong, who would do such a thing? He asked her quietly.
Feb 18, 2016 2:41 PM

Mar 2014
Ashera

Coming to the conclusion that there was no longer any reason to be here, Ashe decided it would be better to leave without wasting more time, especially since Lei had left. She did however get to meet more people, even though she disliked every one of them for the time being. The cat girl in particular. She was no human, therefore she was nothing to Ashe. She said nary a word as she gathered her things and pushed past Katsu, leaving the infirmary.
Feb 19, 2016 12:07 PM
Nov 2014
Nea
She sat up and looked at Katsu with a smile as she gave a small shrug
Well I guess it would be predictable as most guys get dirty thoughts quickly

Shirou Mejami
He saw Nea was alright and walked up to Naomi
Hey Naomi. I wanted to say I am sorry for flipping out like that to you. Wasn't my intention to do so
Feb 20, 2016 6:47 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Naomi was relieved to see Lei leave. That girl gave her the creeps. Especially for Naomi, who knew of this girl far before coming to the school, though it was the first time meeting her in person. The world's best assassin... How her reputation preceded her. Her thoughts were interested by a boy, the one who called her such... Kinky things earlier.

Oh, don't worry about it.. What was it you said? That I was a sex hungry piece of shit? Doesn't bother me in the slightest. It is probably true after all

She perked her eyebrows up and smiled at him after saying that, interested to see what the reaction would be.

Feb 20, 2016 7:11 AM
Nov 2014
Shirou Mejami
He sighed and took her hands as he looked at her with a blush on his face
Naomi. Please. Give me a chance. I really want to date you as I think you're a cool girl who I can have a lot of fun with. We can do anything you want to do
He sighed and gripped her hands a little tighter to the point Naomi would probably like the squeezing
Feb 20, 2016 7:29 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Listen kid. You haven't know me long enough to know if you want to date me or not. If you just want sex then say it and we can get this over with, don't try to hide it under all this nonsense. She replied as she released his grip over her hands. It was certainly an odd display of character. She was perfectly willing to have intercourse with him but dating him seemed too much. Her moral standing was far out of sync with society's

Feb 20, 2016 7:55 AM
Nov 2014
Shirou Mejami
He sighed and looked at Naomi as he put a hand on her head and softly pet her
I don't just want sex. I wanna have dates with you. I'll literally do anything for you to give me a chance. Please
Feb 20, 2016 8:03 AM

Feb 2015
Naomi Ito

Shirou clearly had no idea how hard short hair was to manage, petting her hair like that. He was a little too handsy, and not the good kind of handsy.

FINE! One date. If I don't like what I see I'm out though, got it? she said, crossing her arms and giving him a pout, submitting to his demands.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.