Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2016 1:49 PM
Sep 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, there's not really a lot to say about this episode.

It was nice to see the relationship between characters (especially the interaction between akura-ou and tomoe near the end), and seemed to end in a good place to get us excited for the rest.
Jan 10, 2016 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
Next ep will be the climax, so it'll be fun to see the action animated. ☺️

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jan 10, 2016 2:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I don't know. I've never been a fan of Tomoe, and this arc is definitely not helping. Assuming Nanami saves him, I wonder if there will be any change in his attitude afterward.
Jan 10, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2014
Love the ending music~ Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 10, 2016 5:45 PM

Nov 2009
Cratex said:
I don't know. I've never been a fan of Tomoe, and this arc is definitely not helping. Assuming Nanami saves him, I wonder if there will be any change in his attitude afterward.

If there's a third season, many things can be shown after. >.< The manga is meticulously paced and rather slow-burning but exciting~

singingpaw said:
witchhuntress said:
Next ep will be the climax, so it'll be fun to see the action animated. ☺️

yeah ^w^ i'm really excited to see it!

Yeaaahhh! It's getting to the greater parts~ ^^
witchhuntressJan 10, 2016 5:55 PM

Jan 10, 2016 7:11 PM

Aug 2014
OMG THERE IS SUCH A GREAT DISTANCE BETWEEN EACH OVA ITS KILLING ME

Jan 11, 2016 4:14 AM

Dec 2014
ok now I see what's going on tomoe actually fell in love with... and thought she was yukiji
Jan 11, 2016 7:29 AM

May 2010
I don't care about Tomoe at all. Nanami, on the other hand, is very respectable. I love her more and more!

Let's see how the plot moves forward, and if Tomoe will ever realize that Nanami is the Yukiji he thinks she is (heck, the past Tomoe doesn't even know Nanami) Then again, he has seen her face (I think) so yeah he might differentiate as soon as he sees her and Yukiji together. This arc is great!
TragicRomanceApr 3, 2017 2:54 AM
Jan 11, 2016 7:05 PM
Sep 2015
Episode 2 felt like a filler episode being dragged on from episode 1. It was not anything spectacular.

I have to admit there were moments when I literally screamed at my laptop screen, like a right nutter and yelled at Nanami to woman up and stop being so insecure. It was quite frustrating at times when Nanami was all like "Tomoe must not see me", "I'm irrelevant in the past", "Tomoe should be with Yuki-whatever-her-name-is" blah blah blah

Like, we do understand that you're trying not to fiddle around too much with the past because it will consequently alter the present in some way, kind or form. But I mean come on, Nanami!! Really???

I hope episode 3 won't be Nanami focused. I want a lot of Tomoe and for him to get better in the next episode because my heart is breaking for him :(

Damn. The OVA episodes feel like light years apart. This is worse than FairyTail Dub releases.

I was hoping to see how the present Tomoe was doing, but all we got was this:

Pray for Tomoe.
Jan 11, 2016 8:34 PM

Aug 2008
where is my nanami and akura-ou meeting? Really wish they animated that.
we won't find out how present Tomoe is doing until a bit more...
Jan 11, 2016 9:18 PM

Nov 2009
Fujxmon said:

I have to admit there were moments when I literally screamed at my laptop screen, like a right nutter and yelled at Nanami to woman up and stop being so insecure. It was quite frustrating at times when Nanami was all like "Tomoe must not see me", "I'm irrelevant in the past", "Tomoe should be with Yuki-whatever-her-name-is" blah blah blah

Like, we do understand that you're trying not to fiddle around too much with the past because it will consequently alter the present in some way, kind or form. But I mean come on, Nanami!! Really???

To be honest, I don't think it was Nanami's insecurity speaking when she said she doesn't want to interfere. I guess it has something to do with me reading this arc in the manga in its entirety and being able to see the motives that shaped her thoughts which are unfortunately abridged or cut off in the anime OADs (thereby making it less juicy in the anime). Safe to say, Nanami has had supposedly (from the manga) a lot of reinforcements for her to think she shouldn't interfere and just let Yukiji and Tomoe's relationship come to be because that's what she thought should have happened based on what she thought was true or what was said to her to believe. Besides that, there are those people she wouldn't have met if she doesn't let Yukiji and Tomoe get together.

So when she says she can't let Tomoe see her, it's because she really can't as she is. It's like her being a spy with a cover being blown that way. And when she says she must not interfere with Yukiji and Tomoe's relationship, it's because she really mustn't if she wants the present to remain the same. She is trying to be indifferent about her feelings in the past as much as possible and saying those things are like self-reminders for her of what is the right thing to do in the situation she finds herself in.

Well...that's what I think. ^^

Jan 11, 2016 9:25 PM

Oct 2011
Tomoe falls in love <3 AHHHHHHH
Jan 12, 2016 7:48 AM

Nov 2007
The lady's been adopted? She's been nice and listens to the main girl's request and keep her to the house. Since she cannot interfere, he was told the one who saved him is the the lady instead. He got curious about the main girl without not knowing who she is while the lady's out to see her fiance. He originally planned to play her, but he fell in love.

The main girl is already in limit from leaving her time, but needs to find someone to cure present Tomoe. Meeting Kamiochi, and she cannot talk anymore... so Ishida-san's character saved her. All youkai we know gathered, and Tomoe is hidden in the mirror.

Past Tomoe, after then, meeting that red hair youkai and is interested in the lady. Then the main girl is ready to depart again.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 12, 2016 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
Yukiji is quite a fascinating character imo. I like her chemistry with Nanami in this episode.

It's interesting to see some of the interpersonal thoughts from Tomoe this episode too. Nice.
Jan 13, 2016 2:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
witchhuntress said:
If there's a third season, many things can be shown after. >.< The manga is meticulously paced and rather slow-burning but exciting~
I'm

Yeah, I definitely want to see this series keep up with the source. I may not care for Tomoe, but it's a damn good story with a great main character.
Jan 16, 2016 6:17 AM
Jan 2016
TheExplorer said:
OMG THERE IS SUCH A GREAT DISTANCE BETWEEN EACH OVA ITS KILLING ME

Me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 25, 2016 8:41 AM

Jul 2015
Having to wait so long for the next episode will be sad; -;
Feb 7, 2016 10:27 AM

Jun 2010
I really don't like how to story is going.
Mikage was supposed to be in love with Yukiji from the start. Not Minami.
Now I feel like the whole relationship between them is fake.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2016 12:07 AM
Feb 2016
Please tell me from which chapter i should read manga now i want to know what happens next after the 2nd ova T_T
May 22, 2016 10:22 AM

Apr 2011
Chibi Tomoe is such a cutie hihihi~

Aug 21, 2016 3:50 AM

Feb 2013
She was pulled back to the future right when the fallen god, if he was the one got there.
Oct 10, 2016 2:54 AM

Jul 2009
Chibi Tomoe was so cute! Kappa was also kind of adorable.
Feb 17, 2017 11:31 PM

Jun 2013
Tomoe actually fell in love with Nanami, but he thought it was Yukiji.
Jul 2, 2017 6:14 PM

May 2013
Hmmm.... I wonder how it was between Tomoe and Yukiji before Nanami arrived ;O

This little OVA is really cute and well made :')
I was sad for little Fuuta-kun when Nanami said she was leaving them ;A;
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 2, 2017 6:17 PM
Aug 27, 2017 5:47 PM

May 2012
Another very lovely episode, I really do wonder what will happen next!
Mar 23, 2018 8:39 AM

Sep 2017
I think not even Gods have an understanding of time travel. It is possible that this is all a result of predestination.

Tomoe's VA is actually good. He portrays all the emotions.

Also, the part where Nanami appears at night was little creepy. She reminds me of the Boogie man/Tooth fairy.

However, it is nice to see that Tomoe is developing. And it is nice to see how everything fits in.
BTW, Tomoe saying his name is not Himetaro and then accepting it was quite funny. Also that family reunion at the end. Kurama is truly considerate.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 20, 2019 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
I'm REALLY trying to watch these but I cant find them anywhere?! I've only seen the first ova. Can someone help me, please?! I'm desperate!! I LOVE this anime!!
Sep 15, 2020 4:20 PM
Sep 2020
DreamingLily said:
Love the ending music~ Can't wait for the next episode.

Do you the name of the song? how can I find it?
Jun 28, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
Chibi Tomoe was so cute!
Feb 8, 2023 5:49 AM

Jul 2015
I wouldn't really trust that sinister looking fallen god Kuromaru. More importantly, really seems like Tomoe fell in love with the timetravelled Nanami instead of the actual Yukiji, not sure what to think about that yet.

Sep 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Nov 2010
I see now. I always thought it was a reincarnation thing. Instead, Yukiji is Nanami's ancestor. No wonder Yukiji feels like that with Nanami since she's family. That also explains how the eye got passed to Nanami. That's my hypothesis.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2016

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 11, 2016

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2015

53 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 2, 2023 12:16 PM

» English volumes ?

ailuo - Apr 22, 2022

2 by ailuo »»
Apr 23, 2022 2:48 AM

» English Dub?

Fashion_Mage - Aug 20, 2016

4 by HagePotPotato »»
May 12, 2020 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.