Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2016 6:39 AM
Oct 2009
I really liked this, came back to it recently having left during the collar arc and around came the same junk that's been part of about a trillion other manga, guy as sub. Not trying to be terrible to the people who love that but there's litarely a billion mangas around in whom the guy is the sub, getting constantly abused etc.

This manga stood out because for once the roles were inverted and it wasn't the same old. I know some people were whining about it, despite the fact that there's so much stuff for them out there already but to me it really appealed.

Tried to look past the arc and I find, it soured the entire manga. It killed any kind of integrity he had, it felt forced and in this manga outright revolting. Couldn't have felt worse if the author had written NTR into it to me.
May 1, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2011
Im actually reading chapter 119 right now, and im pretty furious about it. I understand the whole turn on thing (male physiology bahah), but when he started going with the fingers thing im just sitting here like NOOOOO.. so god damn salty about it..
Honestly it wouldn't have been as bad if it was Nana and Kaoru alone reversed (Soley for the sake of learning or whatever). I just can't handle all the third parties that randomly show up and do whatever the F*** they want, like ryouko discovering their relationship or that one time the Glasses student president guy literally barged into Kaorus house like no shits given.
Then again im not quite sure why Kaoru would even agree to this breather with ryouko, it just doesnt make any sense at all, even if nana wasn't there i feel like he'd lose his pride as a dom either way.
Im just gonna have to forget about this "arc" or whatever when its over bleh
May 24, 2016 3:52 PM
Oct 2009
I ended up dropping it over this, the manga stood out because for once the guy wasn't a masochist with the usual femdom thing but actually the complete inverse. Now this roles around and it ended up wrecking all the dynamics and characters for me.
May 24, 2016 4:03 PM

Mar 2015
it does really tooned down soo many things good from this manga... at this point, it only become annoying, really...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 22, 2016 3:46 PM

Oct 2015
Seen the raws till chapter151 and just meh the author is ruining the manga in my eyes

Sep 13, 2016 3:20 AM
Jun 2014
Why are people so bothered by this...
May 13, 2017 11:55 AM

Dec 2007
I just finished reading it, but i completely disagree with you guys. I think it's very interesting in the sense that it show's that a dom can play a sub under certain circunstances. and kinda enjoy it when the atmosphere is right. it also somehow makes their connection feel stronger afterwards

More topics from this board

» Does this manga have NTR?

Ssnowyy - Mar 5

3 by AleppoSoap »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 156 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 25, 2016

24 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM

» What happened in the last dozen chapters?

Duerdak - Feb 3, 2018

8 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:56 PM

» Where to read?

SenseiDaichi - Nov 3, 2023

2 by SenseiDaichi »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 155 Discussion

uzee - Nov 7, 2016

7 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 27, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.