New
Jan 9, 2016 11:49 AM

Oct 2015
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 5, 2016 12:05 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She had blasted out of the school at full throtle, coming out into the open as she ran through the flower gazebos to lfollow the way towards the Outer Field. Now there was were a lot of chances for Levy to outrun her, so she remain vigilent as she stood on guard for any overtake attempt
Feb 5, 2016 8:12 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

The yard provided many opportunities, shortcuts and pathways. All of which proved dangerous in their own right. It would be a risk to attempt something dangerous here. Then again, Levy was always a risk taker. A modern, man made stream ran through the main path of the school yard (as seen in picture). Levy knew Seth would be on guard for any overtake... therefore the only logical way to go about getting past her was to just avoid her completely. And so their paths diverged.

In a split second Levy pivoted and bolted towards the water. He got closer, closer and finally leaped.
Levy's legs hit the ground in a running motion, this time on the other side of the water. He'd significantly closed down his distance to the outer field, and avoided Seth who was now just marginally behind and to the left of him. He turned back for the tiniest of moments... and winked. It wasn't a sign of thinking he'd won... Maybe a sign of playfulness, or even respect. He'd have to go all out for the rest of the race, but it was starting to get tough.
Feb 5, 2016 8:23 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Heeeeeeh?!

She just had to look back right when Levy took a shortcut over the water, overtaking her by taking another router. She was a bit surprised by this, but she still had to give some credit for him. It was so Exciting!
Now she had to change courses, and quick. Breaking forcefully out of the blue maybe made her look like she wanted to stop... But it was not that. She used the slow down to get in a low preparation position as she faced the way she wanted to go.
- Ready or not, here I come! she declared with a smirk, then from that low position she blasted at her biggest possible Speed, accelerating incredibly fast to catch up to Levy.
However, even if she would get close behind by the Outer Field, he would enter it first. So all that was left was overtaking hit untill they reach the goal line
Feb 6, 2016 10:35 AM

Jan 2013
Klaus "Dracul" Blackheart

He had made his way into the school yard a while ago. He was sitting on a bench and enjoying the view. Looking at different students walking left and right some even demonstrating their powers. This was good. This was a very big place with a lot of lab rats. "This place sure is nice. Altho it might be a little hard to ge used to talk japanese all the time." he talked to himself.
ChadNegroFeb 6, 2016 10:38 AM

Feb 6, 2016 10:45 AM

May 2014
Sakari

She walked around the school yard, looking around herself, seemingly enjoying the view as her eyes went form one flower, then the other, then to the trees. This entire image got destroyed as she let out a sigh, more than obvious being bored, after which she walked onto the grass, looking at it for a moment before nodding, having confirmed something, then turned a 180 after which she let herself fall backwards, a series of dandelion seeds flying up as she did, now laying in the grass
Feb 6, 2016 2:29 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She heard someome walking by, looking up for a moment, seeing the girl and raising an eyebrow. After a few moments of looking, she just shrugged and laid back down, looking at the skies once more, letting out a sigh in boredom once again; looking around and seeing a boy sitting on a bench as well, but overall, there werent many people around
Feb 6, 2016 5:24 PM

Jan 2013

In his observation of the school yard he notices a very interesting individual. "A human/fox hybrid? If i remember correctly those furries are quite rare..." he decides to stand up and say hi. While it was mostly to take a close look at this intersting specie but also to get to know this person. If he is going to make friends why not start with the most interessting individual he has seen so far? He walks up to her and stands around 2 meters away from her"Greetings mademoiselle." he said bowing his head.

Feb 6, 2016 11:45 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She kept laying in the grass for a bit, before her ears twitched a bit as she heard somoenes voice, sitting up and looking up at this person, the same boy that had been sitting down a bit further earlier. "Hey there" She said, raising a hand as a greet "No reason to bow, ya know" she continued, looking at him
Feb 7, 2016 5:07 AM

Jan 2013

He raises up his head and smiles "A slight bow, a sign of respect is the correct eticket when greeting someone for the first time. My name is Klaus and i have just started here this year. Since you look so confortable with the surrounding i imagine that you are not new here. I was wondering if you could perhaps give me a tour of the school if you do not mind miss?"

Feb 7, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at Klaus and grinned a bit, nodding for a moment as she kept sitting for a moment, standing up and dusting off her pants for a moment, before putting a hand in her side, letting the other hang "The name's Sakari. And I'd love to give you a tour around the school, if only I knew what was what" She said, shrugging "I just recently came here, can't really say anything to be honest, but scouting around seems more fun than laying around here, so show me the way" She said, wondering if she had now successfully thrown around who was going to be leading the tour
Feb 7, 2016 5:27 AM

Jan 2013

"Sakari? What a wonderfull name." he said complimenting her. For some reason the name Sakari sounded very familiar, as if he had known a person going by that name a long time ago. He is a bit surprised to learn that she too is new. Seeing how confortable she was with the place it was hard to think that she didn't know this place well. "That definitly sounds like a good idea. It would also be a good oportunity to maybe try to get to know eachothers since we are both new here." he walks up to her and closes in the distance. "After you miss" since he has an horrible sense of direction, he didn't want to be the one leading the way but his pride would never let him say something like that, instead he acts as 'gentleman' using the ladies first logic.

Feb 7, 2016 5:39 AM

May 2014
Sakari

"Thanks, nothing wrong with Klaus either" She grinned, looking at him, nodding as he agreed to look around, letting out a slight sigh as she ended up being the person that had to lead again anyway. Did he figure it out, or was it not on purpose? Well, that didnt matter. She started to walk through the park back to the building and put her hands behind her head as she did "Hmmm, to try to get to know eachother eh" She said with a chuckle, before grinning as she looked at Klaus " Trying to hit on people the moment you meet, hmm?" She smirked, obviously playing around
RazorDestinyFeb 7, 2016 8:21 AM
Feb 7, 2016 8:16 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She had walked back from the Outer Field, hands in pockets and cap on her head as she looked at the water stream Levy had jumped over during th Race.
- That guy its good... she told herself, then she noticed Klaus and Sakari
Feb 7, 2016 9:50 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He was lost, he had ran out of the dorm with intent of going to the park but he had no actual idea where it was or if there was even a park. He stopped and scratched the back of his head as he looked around for some sign of a park. Damn, i am lost. Why did i just run off with no prior knowledge of this place and now even if i wanted to go back i dont know where my dorm is. He mumbled this to himself as he kept looking around.
Feb 7, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2013
RazorDestiny said:

"It's kind of hard not to when presented to such a beautifull lady" he replied jokingly, obviously playing along. "So, what brings you to this school miss Sakari?" he asked trying to start a casual converstion while following her.

Feb 7, 2016 11:15 AM

May 2014
Sakari

"My my, what a charmer" She snickered, sticking her tongue out at Klaus while her tail swayed a bit, walking closer to the exit of the Yard, towards the outer field "I have no idea really. I only know about this school, so I decided to go here. Its all I have really, my name and the fact that I was on my way to here. But dont let that bother you, it doesnt bother me" She said with a grin
Feb 7, 2016 2:17 PM

Jan 2013

"I aim to please" he responded on her "charmer" comment. He follows behind her, litsening to her and walking a little bit faster than her until he caugh up to her. "I don't really get it. You mean that you do not have anything other than your name and this school? Don't yo-" he was about to ask her about her family but realised that it may be inapropriate. If this is all she got, then her family is probably no more."So, if i understand correctly, this is your first day too right? It's kind of strange seeing how confortably your were playing around back there" he said in an atempt to change the subject. Even tho she said that he shouldn't let what she said bother him. It still did.

Feb 7, 2016 5:34 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She shook her head while chuckling, seeing him catch up, then raised an eyebrow as he cut his own sentence off "Don't I?" She started, before shrugging. If he didnt want to go on about it, than that was his choice. She looked at Klaus and smirked as he talked about her comfort "Ah, but you see, my dear Watson, if one makes it a habit to be tense in a new place, then you it'll be harder to adjust. Yet, if one were to not let one such thing bother him or her, then there's nothing to hold you back" She said, managing a straight face, then went on "Or simply said, it just doesnt bother me, gotta make something out of this, right? She said
Feb 7, 2016 10:10 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

As she was walking she just stretched her arms as she yawned, seeing that Sakari and Klaus were going the way she came from. However, she soon saw Katsu. He seemed... Lost. Sighing, she scratched her head before she walked over to him.
- Do you need any help with something? she asked him
Feb 7, 2016 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

He looked at Seth and nodded. Uh, yea, i was looking for a park but i got lost an now i cant seem to find my way back to my dorm. He could feel his shyness beginning to creep back as he was talking to yet another girl.
Feb 7, 2016 10:48 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

She slightly widened her eyes when she saw Katsu's shyness, then she decided to tease him a bit and she got by his side, throwing and arm around his shoulders as she gave him a confident smile.
- Fear not, as you have just bumped into an expert in this school. Wherever you want to go, I can show you the way. she said with a wink
Feb 8, 2016 1:46 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

As soon as her arm went around him he tensed up and he began to blush. What a day, two girls had gotten this close to him. It isnt that he didnt like it, it was he wasnt expecting it nor was he ready for such events to happen. I was wondering where the nearest park was or open grassy field where a picnic could be hedl. Also i kind of forgot how to get back to my dorm, it is dorm 2. He looked at Seth and returned her a smile.
Feb 8, 2016 2:07 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Hmmmm, I cant show you all that once, so I guess we'll start with the park...
she said with a toughtful face before she lifted her arm from Katsu's shoulder and jumped in front of him to face him.
- Lucky you, I must say. The name is Seth Magnus, and Ill be your guide for the day. Nice to meet you. she said with a smile as she opened her arms
Feb 8, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

As soon as her arm was off of him he relaxed. Nice to meet you Seth, my name is Katsu Dritzing. He looked quickly around to see if anyone had possibly seen her arm around him. He would hate for any rumors to be spread around if they had the wrong idea.
Feb 8, 2016 6:04 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She smiled when Katsu introduced herself, then turned around and started walking away.
- Come on now, Ill show you where the park is. she told him as she smiled
Feb 8, 2016 9:14 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu nodded then began following her. Thanks. He muttered softly after which he yawned ans rued his right eye.
Feb 8, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
RazorDestiny said:

"Well, i guess you aren't wrong." he didn't really see anything wrong to what she was doing but it was most certainly odd."But i guess it's just strikes as odd. It's not like it's considered a normal thing to lie down under a tree on one's first day at school." he added. Right after he said that they went past fountain "I see that this school has some class. This fountain is not half bad." he said as he stoped for a second to look at the fountain. One thing that Klaus really enjoys is a beautifull relaxing scenery and fountains were definitly among his favorites.

Feb 8, 2016 11:33 AM

May 2014
Sakari

"You guess? Are you doubting me?" She chuckled, before shrugging at his next point "Not normal? Then what is normal? Going to the entry, saying youve arrived, getting necessary information, then go to the dorm to unpack? If that's normal, then thats just boring. Besides, its not like I have anything to unpack anyway" She said, spreading her arms as if to show she has nothing on her. She then noticed how he started looking at the fountain, staying silent for a few moments before smirking, then pretending she suddenly remembered something "Ah, actually, I heard some students say something about that fountain. If you go towards it, lean on the edge and look at the bottom of the fountain, you can see something special" She said, completely making that up with the goal to splash water into his face
Feb 8, 2016 11:35 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She sat down on a bench, put her headphones on then began to write. The fresh air was nice not to mention the flowers. It was all very beautiful. If you listened carefully you would hear her humming.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 8, 2016 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
Klaus "Dracul" Balckheart

He shrugged on her thinking that he was doubting her. "I do not doubt you at all. I am just making an observation that is all" Then he listened to her little rant about what was normal and shuckles a little. She was getting more and more interesting no longer just as a lab rat."Normal is whatever most people do around a certain community, soceity, environment etc. What you were doing, is not common amongs new students, wich makes it abnormal. Well doesn't mean that it's bad. In fact just like you said, normal is boring" He raised his eyebrow when she started talking about the mystery of the fountain. Klaus has always been a curious man, so this caught his interest quickly."New to the school and you already know it's secrets? I guess does fluffy ears are quite usefull." he chukled a bit before making his way to the fountain. He bent his head a little to look at the bottom."Now let's see. Where is this secret?"

Feb 8, 2016 4:42 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She raised an eyebrow as she looked at Klaus, shaking her head a bit and chuckling "I never said normal was boring. I only said that if what I just said was normal, then it'd be boring. What I was doing may not be common, but that only makes it abnormal for others" She said with a shrug "Ain't have to do with me though" She added. She suddenly looked up and slightly away though, her ears twitched a bit as he talked about it, shaking her head "My ears got nothing to do with this" She said, following him to the fountain, grinning behind his back as he went to take a look, standing next to him and leaning down a bit as well "Oh look, it's right.....here!" She called out, her hand having gone down as if to point, before going into the water, before splashing it into his face with a snicker
Feb 8, 2016 11:54 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She wondered what her roommates were doing. Especially Anje. So Marie left to the park

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 9, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2013

He realises what she was about to do but was too slow to react in time and got water all over his face. Vampires are not very friendly with water. Infact due to the fact that they never sweat, they never take showers, at least in Klaus's case. He felt strange with this water all over his face, it reminded him of the times he used to play in water when he was little but that is a story for another day. He touches his face quite shocked. He walks back a few step with a grin on his face "I can't believe you just did that to someone you just met..." Slowly his blood left his body and then went into the water of the fountain, crystalised and took alot of water. Klaus then takes out a hanckerchief from his pocket and wipes out the water of his face while his blood is transporting a pool of water in the direction of Sakari "Time for a little payback..." he said with a huge grin across the face. It seems the water has brougth back the child in him.

Feb 9, 2016 7:40 AM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at Klaus and snickered, watching how he touched his face and walked a few steps back, smirking even more "You also found it strange that I was comfortable under a tree on my first day here, so shouldnt you expect something like that" She grinned, wondering what the red was, on closer inspection being blood that went into the water, wondering how and what as he wiped his face, before seeing the pool of water coming towards her, her ears starting to lay flat against her head, letting out a slight chuckle "Haha....ha.....you're not actually planning on...." She said, looking at the water, her tail stopping with moving as well and going as flat to her body
Feb 9, 2016 12:46 PM

Jan 2013

"Planning to what? Bathing you that water?" he said as he pointed to the pool of water held by his crystalised blood above her head. He makes a very innocent but still very malicious smile "Ofcourse i am going to do it. What did you expect?" he said as he did a small hand gesture and the blood turns up and down and the pool of water does a free fall right to her head. If she doesn't move quick, she'll be soacked from to toe.

Feb 9, 2016 1:08 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at the water as it went above her head, her ears as flat against her head as possible while looking up, then looking at Klaus again, seeing his smile, before seeing his gesture, moments later feeling all the water drop onto her head, soaking her completely, making her let out a gasp with the cold, then looked at Klaus again, her arms spread as she dripped, looking at her clothes for a moment, then at Klaus again, her eyes going from a surprise to a challenge "Now youve done it" She smirked, suddenly launching herself forward, jumping amd bringing her arms around Klaus to pull him along, into the fountain itself, only letting go once inside, standing up and shaking her head to shake some water off, her ears shaking as well as a fox' would, laughing
Feb 10, 2016 11:15 AM

Jan 2013

He had small laugh at her reaction after he drenched her in water. It was priceless, like she couldn't believe what he just did. He then noticed that her expresion suddenly went from shocked to challenging. He raises his eyebrow and asks "Done wh- whoa!" before he could finish he got cut off by Sakari jumping on him. When she started pulling the poor man that was Klaus did not have enough strength to resist. Yes, he was kind of big but his strengh was that of a normal man of his body struckture would have, nothing to compare to a half-fox girl. "Hey! Cut it out! I got important papers in my pockets!" he lied in order to get out of this mess. Of course he could have used his blood but he didn't want to break anything or make a hole anywhere.

Feb 10, 2016 3:02 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at Klaus, raising an eyebrow before smirking "Fine.....then get them out" She said with a grin, looking at him "I'll give you a few moments to get them out, after that it's down into the water with you. You shouldve expected something like that coming with what you started there, full on water warfare" She said, enjoying the situation obviously, then crossed her arms as she looked at Klaus "That, or you use the time to somehow talk you out of it, after having completely soaked me head to toe, so it better be a dang good reason with a dang good deal in there" She said grinning still, not really expecting any kind of words he says to really be much of a reason to not do it
Feb 11, 2016 6:30 AM

Jan 2013

He sigh, seems like he got himself a chance to avoid being bathed in the fountain's water for now. He clears his throat "Well, you see. I don't have anything important in my pockets, that was just a lie in order for you not to throw me in the fountian. I understand that what i did was a little too far but unlike me, you seem to be a civilized person who would do the same. I am a savage man and you cannot afort yourself to fall down on the same level of savegery." For Klaus being called a savage was a huge deal. So he hoped that with these praises and his honesty she might not do anything to him.

Feb 11, 2016 6:33 PM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at Klaus, raising her eyebrow as she listened to him talk, shaking her head as he told her he'd lied about the documents, but that didnt matter all that much, before grinning at him as he finished "Well, first of all, I'm partly animal here, incase you hadnt noticed, which would give me a less civilized personality" She said with a chuckle, her ears and tail shaking themselves a bit free of water again, obviously still drenched, but atleast not as much, the animal part being partly a joke. She wasnt too sure if her somewhat more bashy and playful nature came from that after all. "But more importantly, I asked for a deal in there, next to the reason. So I'm still waiting on that. After all, you did just go and completely soak me, including my clothes" She said, spreading her arms
Feb 12, 2016 9:51 AM

Jan 2013

Looks like praises alone weren't enough, seems like he will have to exchange something for him to stay dry. "Well, i can't really think of a proper offer for the moment but if we walk to my dorm i could patch something up for you." of course he could think of a very good offer but he just hopped that on the way there she might forget about the matter or maybe just forgive him and move on.

Feb 12, 2016 11:02 AM

May 2014
Sakari

She looked at him for a moment, her hand on her hip and squinting her eyes slightly, her tail slightly moving as she remained silent, before shrugging "Well, that's better than nothing, fine, you got yourself a deal" She said with a nod, shaking herself a bit to let some more water jump off, then looked down at her clothes again and slightly sighed, before grabbing some hair and wringing some water out, as well with her tail, but more careful, then looked at Klaus "Well, lead the way then, mister Klaus" She chuckled
Feb 12, 2016 11:23 AM

Jan 2013

Looks like his expertise as a bussnessman saved him once again. What was he going to do to himself? He is so good at this. He smiles proudly while thinking this "If you so wish" he replied and started walking towards the dorms.

(let's just ignore the fact that his sense of direction sucks for now.)

Mar 13, 2016 6:09 PM

Jan 2013
Watanabe Masahiro

Masahiro goes to the school yard, altho he didn't really know what he was going to do next. He didn't have any friends because of how he looks and the one person that he seemed to get along with hasn't been around for a while. All he could do was patroling the school yard to see if there were any trouble or anything of the sort.

Mar 13, 2016 6:27 PM

Jul 2014
Ryuuji Kujo

“Did you think the great Ryuuji Kujo draws comics because he want money?! I draw comics because I WANT TO BE READ! That's the one and only reason. I couldn't care less about anything else!”

Current Effects in place: 0/2

Ryuuji came storming out of the library into the main school yard. His encounter with Yuuko had left him in an irritable mood, he needed to cool off a little, and probably do some calligraphy. His idea to study ancient texts certainly didn't work out too well, but Ryuuji tried to keep his cool as he walked through the school yard, there was no one he knew, and probably no one he wanted to know. They were all just like Yuuko, unappreciative and disrespectful to his art work. No one understood his art work and the effort needed to produce such art works.
Looking at the ground as he walked through the yard he bumped straight into Masahiro head first.
Recoiling from the collision slightly he looked up at Masahiro
"Watch where you're going! Can't you see that you are in the presence of the great Ryuuji Kujo?"
He sneered at Masahiro, obviously still annoyed with Yuuko, and now taking it out on Masahiro.
Mar 13, 2016 6:40 PM

Jan 2013
Watanabe Masahiro

While walking Masahiro suddenly felt someone bumping into his chest. It didn't hurt him or anything but it wasn't really pleasant either. Just when he started to frown before asking what the heck this guy was thinking walking with his head down like that, the guy seemingly burst out and puts the blame on Masahiro. Normaly Masahiro wouldn't really boder with people like this, a chop into the back of his neck would drop him and probably leave without much memory of their encounter but Masahiro was in a pretty good mood today. He didn't want to hurt this guy.
"What is this? You walk into me and try to accuse me for it? Didn't your mother teach you any respect?" he replied frowning. Obviously Masahiro was being way less rude than he usually is with people that annoy him but still he was rude.

Mar 13, 2016 6:55 PM

Jul 2014
Ryuuji Kujo

“Did you think the great Ryuuji Kujo draws comics because he want money?! I draw comics because I WANT TO BE READ! That's the one and only reason. I couldn't care less about anything else!”

The guy in front of him was rather intimidating, however, Ryuuji stood his ground and looked him right in the eye.
"Respect? Coming from you? An insignificant worm in the grand scheme of the world? Ha! Don't make me laugh"
He spat the words Masahiro's direction, not paying much attention to Masahiro's body language. He didn't seem much of a threat to begin with, no one was a threat to Ryuuji. His wordplay power and unmatched wits would see him through any encounter with a student from this school. He was a senior, yet this guy was trying to teach him respect.
Mar 13, 2016 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
Watanabe Masahiro

This guy was looking at Masahiro into the eyes and spat words at him, calling someone like him an insignificant worm is not a good idea. Masahiro knew that if they were to continue this conversation, he would only get madder and it may end upp in a fight. He looks at the guy's overall body shape in order to know what he could do to drop him quick. The guy was standing in a pretty normal stance, nothing special. His body structure didn't look impressive, he may have had some time at the gym but he doesn't train in any kind of martial arts. In a pure hand to hand combat Masahiro assumed that he would win, however this guy probably has some kind of power since this is what this school is all about after all. He would need to drop him very fast in order not to let this guy activate his power.
However Masahiro is not really a man of violence so all the above is just plan b in case he cracks.
"Insignificant worm you say? If i am a worm then you are nothing but a bacteria that will die and get replaced in just a few hours." he sigh.
"Insulting each others won't lead us anywhere. Just apology for bumping into me and we can both go our separate ways." he said in a more friendly way.

Mar 14, 2016 3:06 PM

Jul 2014
Ryuuji Kujo

Ryuuji concluded that Masahiro could probably beat him in a normal hand to hand combat fight, however, Ryuuji was a mastermind. His onomatopoeia couldn't be beaten by someone such as him. This gift was bestowed upon him because he was destined to become an important figure in the world. He just had to spread his message through art. It was a shame no one knew the true beauty of his calligraphy and art works.
He wasn't sure what Masahiro's power was, but he was sure he could hold his own, all he had to do was be in range to write on Masahiro, which didn't seem to much of an arduous task.
"You expect me to apologise? You were the one who was blocking the way"
He persisted to be accusing of Masahiro, refusing to believe that he was wrong, because he was never wrong. Ryuuji was always right, why else would he have a power such as this?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.