Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 8, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP song! Eh, it sounds pretty similar to the previous but with new characters and Objects in the montage.

Idk which one I like better yet, maybe the previous one but hey, the way the boys walked after the explosion in a scene was pretty enough. Eh, episode felt kinda slow, more like prep for the battle with the boys and the elite princess. Their wild tactics on the battlefield in those green military outfits is amusing, felt kinda repetitive but whatever.

The army ants were creepy.
Stark700Jan 8, 2016 9:00 AM
Jan 8, 2016 9:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I like the new opening more than the first one tbh

Nice follow up episode to the last one and the fallout from the fondling was funny although I would have loved to see Havia's reaction of it

Pretty interesting how now they have to kill a person rather than an object and the circumstances surrounding the entire thing is pretty dire too so I'm looking forward to seeing how this whole thing turns out in the end

That scene with the ants was brutal though.....I hate ants so seeing so many of them all at once made my skin crawl

And LMAO at that picture you posted Stark xDD
TokoyaJan 8, 2016 9:28 AM
Jan 8, 2016 9:32 AM

Aug 2010
Fun ep. Frolaytia's blushes to the groping talk were cute :3 and her reaction to Qwenthur's fetish was lol XD

Havia's reaction to being groped was so hilarious LMAO

Seems the's gonna be quite a few new characters from the new OP. The ED was nice.
Jan 8, 2016 9:36 AM

Mar 2009
No hime, you don't need any oppai!

Overall nice episode, I don't remember much from this arc so let's see how this goes.
Jan 8, 2016 10:36 AM

Jan 2015
That's it Frolaytia, you've learned. And so it means that you need to stay Alert more and more.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 8, 2016 11:26 AM

Feb 2015

^
LOL XD
The op was pretty good. and looks like there will be another new character. looking foward to that :D
the ed was okay i guess. not much different from before.
and finnaly they continue it. the action with the ant kinda stupid imo, but i don't hate it. please don't tell me, their targer really is a girl XD.
Jan 8, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2014
Looks like we're starting to get some external escalation now thanks to the Intelligence Union, though given how they've acted to the Legitimate Kingdom before I can't say this is too much of a surprising development.

Also, it's pretty unfortunate to get killed by ants in the middle of a war like those other military people were.
Jan 8, 2016 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
ArchimeM said:
No my Havia x Frolaytia ship :'(.

Seriously though why is this 24 episodes. I want this to end soon...

Thanks to these 24 episodes, we are gonna be able to see the Santa scene with Frolaytia (around episode 22) , and that's soooooooo worth it. And the billiard scene too (episode 15, if the current arc ends next week) .

But I'm worried because they are gonna end the volume 2 in 14 episodes, and they will only have 10 episodes to adapt the volume 3 and 4, so, they are gonna have to rush and maybe skip the Santa scene (nooooooo!!!).
Jan 8, 2016 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
The scene with the army ants was brutal.
Jan 8, 2016 1:36 PM

Jun 2014
I feel like the first opening was better, but I think this one will grow on me after a few more episodes.

Pretty slow episode, things didn't really pick up until the end. That ant scene was kind of cool though (and kind of gross since I hate bugs). The ED was nice too.....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 8, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2014
Great episode!

The new OP was pretty good, same goes for the ED too. I'll give it a few more listens before I decide if they're better than the 1st OP and ED though.

The army of ants felt intimidating, knowing that there's a huge amount of them and they can kill humans as well. Good thinking from Qwenthur with the smoke and bombs that saved him and Havia.

It was amusing to see Milinda finding out about Frolaytia and Qwenthur's 'moment' in the last episode. Her facial expression was priceless! XD

The episode card at the halfway mark was amusing too, with Milinda imaging herself with a big rack. She's fine the way she is, regardless of boob size. =P
Jan 8, 2016 2:31 PM

Jul 2015
Digging the new op. Really good episode. That blushing Frolaytia was beautiful.
Jan 8, 2016 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
A lot of new characters in the opening which is cool.

Decent start to the arc. I know that they are not going to fail but to see everyone fighting would be cool.
Jan 8, 2016 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
another awesome episode. first half was kind of funny, second half was serious and action-packed
lmfao when qwenther touched havia's butt xDD
Jan 8, 2016 3:01 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Love the new OP. Those army ants though...

5/5
Jan 8, 2016 3:47 PM

Jul 2015
Nice episode, another "arc" that looks promising. They always put a lot of thought into their plans instead of rushing in and planning stuff along the way, I like that.

Insects O.O -shivers-

Jan 8, 2016 3:49 PM

Oct 2014
Damn these ants were scary
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2016 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
Fallout from Frolaytia's fondling featuring fire ants: the episode! It was ok.
Jan 8, 2016 4:48 PM

May 2015
Alright new OP song, and the new ED song was pretty nice. Blushing Frolaytia is way too cute. Things got pretty serious there at the end, and so many ants, holy shit. Decent episode.

Jan 8, 2016 4:51 PM

Apr 2011
No Princess. Your cute breast are fine as it is.
Jan 8, 2016 4:55 PM

Feb 2015
not sure about the new OP I kinda prefer the first one. but it was good to see my favourite duo - currently (qweunthur and havia) after the two week break.

it was a little depressing that the best fight scene was against a bunch of ants, actually that was the only action I saw all episode - hurry up and get an object in.
Jan 8, 2016 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
I gotta admit even though this was more of a build up episode it was good for that fact that it had so much funny moments from Havia getting shocked and Milinda getting jealous of Frolaytia getting groped by Qwenthur and of course that Qwenthur grabbing Havia's butt. Literally had me laughing the entire episode and then we also get a new type of enemy...KILLER ANTS!!! That part literally made my skin crawl, I would be so scared of that like seriously, not death by gunshot but death by a billion ants!!! But yea I can't wait to see what will happen in the next episode as they race to find honeysuckle...seriously what is up with that name lol.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze-M1kuNXHo&feature=youtu.be
Jan 8, 2016 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Finally! Heavy Object is back xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 8, 2016 8:01 PM

Dec 2014
The Frolaytia ship is advancing! Full speed ahead!!! <3

Sorry Hime... XD

Those plushies at the end....

Qwenthur x Frolaytia end, confirmed!!! XD
testamentKAISERJan 8, 2016 8:17 PM
Jan 8, 2016 8:56 PM

Jul 2015
Love the new OP! So I'm guessing more soldiers on the front lines?
ED was nice too, Hime so sweet going with old-fashioned letters! <3

Jan 8, 2016 9:08 PM
Aug 2012
Swadok said:

Thanks to these 24 episodes, we are gonna be able to see the Santa scene with Frolaytia (around episode 22) , and that's soooooooo worth it. And the billiard scene too (episode 15, if the current arc ends next week) .

But I'm worried because they are gonna end the volume 2 in 14 episodes, and they will only have 10 episodes to adapt the volume 3 and 4, so, they are gonna have to rush and maybe skip the Santa scene (nooooooo!!!).

Going by the opening, only objects from volume 3 showed up and i don't think i saw any references from volume 4. At most the first part of volume 4 will be adapted and we may get Frolaytia/Milinda Santa episode as OVA.

Jan 8, 2016 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Finally it's back. I really like the new opening, it's pretty good.

And judging from the OP, there's gonna be a lot more side character's introduced this half, which I'm looking forward to.

And who exactly is that dude from the first OP with white hair and who raised his gun with a smile. I never saw him in the 1st half of the anime (which makes me wonder why he was even in the opening in the first place, unless he did show up and I just completely missed him).
removed-userJan 8, 2016 10:10 PM
Jan 8, 2016 10:22 PM
Aug 2012
Ultimate215 said:
And who exactly is that dude from the first OP with white hair and who raised his gun with a smile. I never saw him in the 1st half of the anime (which makes me wonder why he was even in the opening in the first place, unless he did show up and I just completely missed him).

The first opening hinted at events from volume 1 and 2 and we are at the end of volume 2. The white haired guy is already mentioned in this episode but he hasn't appeared on-screen yet.

Jan 8, 2016 11:24 PM
Sep 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Ultimate215 said:

The first opening hinted at events from volume 1 and 2 and we are at the end of volume 2. The white haired guy is already mentioned in this episode but he hasn't appeared on-screen yet.

Oh. So he's Sladder?
Jan 9, 2016 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
Breh Battle Maids....gonna love to see how they explain that

cool that there seems to be like there's gonna be a crew beside our duo now.
Jan 9, 2016 7:04 AM

Jan 2009
And again Qwenthur and Havia are gonna turn the tables, this is getting kinda repetitive but I'm not complaining, I like the way they deal with their enemy objects.
This episode was kinda slow but it was intense at the end, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 9, 2016 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Swadok said:

Going by the opening, only objects from volume 3 showed up and i don't think i saw any references from volume 4. At most the first part of volume 4 will be adapted and we may get Frolaytia/Milinda Santa episode as OVA.

Yeah, it's seems like it, but no matter what, they are gonna have to reach at least the first chapter of the volume 4, because 10 episodes is too much to try to stay in volume 3 (unless they make a couple of original episodes) .

And end the anime just starting a volume doesn't make much sense, even more knowing that the end of volume 4 will be a very good ending to the anime.

Of course, they still have one option:

- Victoria Island: 1 episode
- White Sand Beach: 1 episode
- All the other chapters: 2 episodes

With that, they have 24 episodes.

But I don't think they are gonna do that, so, I'll start assuming that we are not gonna see the Santa scene (I'm not optimistic about an OVA either) .
Jan 9, 2016 7:46 AM

Jul 2015
Oh, a new openning huh? Looks way better than the first one imo.

And the ants... Scary little fuckers.
Jan 9, 2016 7:53 AM

Jun 2013
the engrish Op is good
Jan 9, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2013
The soldiers got killed by fire ants XD looool
Okay episode, big setup for next week.

The new ed and op was nice, looks like they're getting promoted again XD
Jan 9, 2016 9:53 PM

May 2015
love this new op, better than first, and also this ep wtf ants army..
testamentKAISER said:
The Frolaytia ship is advancing! Full speed ahead!!! <3

Sorry Hime... XD

Those plushies at the end....

Qwenthur x Frolaytia end, confirmed!!! XD

i'm in haha
Jan 10, 2016 12:02 AM

Sep 2013
1st week of anime this season and we already have a serious contender for best OP animation and music.
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Love the new OP. Those army ants though...

5/5

My thoughts exactly.
Old_RavenJan 12, 2016 5:16 PM
Jan 10, 2016 12:05 AM
Mar 2012
OP visuals much more exciting than before, & nice song. 1st ED cuter tho.
Humanoid mecha. Nekomimi battle maids always help. Few things are more manly than men walking away from giant explosions.
Forest/city backgrounds are gorgeous, kinda Last of Us feel.
Qwenthur gropes something else...
Lol Hime vs Frolaytia conflict got real.
17:55 wow no censor. If Tokyo Ghoul started like this...
4 countries starting a world war, that's a scary thought.
Jan 10, 2016 12:21 AM
Jan 10, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2009
New OP and ED! OP's kinda got the same feel as the first one but I don't like the vocals as much this time around. I like the ED though, and the animation with Milinda writing a letter to Qwenthur is pretty cute :P Though the stuff they showed in the OP with the other characters and BATTLE MAIDS ...?! I wonder what that's gonna do lol XD
Frolaytia being embarrassed is so cute :3 She's definitely a great character in this show. Plus Milinda being jealous too ... ohoho, Qwenthur sure is popular! ;P Anyway, good setup for an Amazon battle if they don't finish things quickly, but I gotta say the army ants were pretty hilarious XD Though definitely deadly judging by what happened to those other people :S In any case, looking forward to the next episode! Also I've finally caught up with this show XD
Jan 11, 2016 5:10 AM

Feb 2014

LOL

I just love the comedy duo.

By the way, I didn't watch the show while it was released back in October, because it is mecha (and I tend to drop mecha). But when I finally decided to watch the first episode 2 days ago, it really got me hooked! I didn't really care much about the mecha portion, but rather, the duo caught my interest. Love the comedy, and the strategies they came up with and performed.

I notice there is no Comedy genre tag for this anime. It should be added! This anime is really funny, while serious at the same time.

The new ending has a sound effect that sounds so familiar, and I was correct. toku from GARNiDELiA composed this song. That "biiiing" sound in the song that always appear in GARNiDELiA's song can be heard in this song.
tetrix1993Jan 11, 2016 5:16 AM
Jan 11, 2016 12:10 PM

May 2013
I dont get why people are still shipping Havia and Frolaytia even though it was clearly said by himself that he is in the army to get reputation in order to marry his fiancé who is part of an "enemy" family of his own kinda like Romeo and Juliet.
Even if he acts like a pervert he is a good man with one girl in his Life.

I ship Qwenthur X Frolaytia so much :3
Jan 11, 2016 1:54 PM

Dec 2012
The new opening is good like the first. Another good episode, kinda repetitive but still entertaining.
Jan 15, 2016 9:29 AM

Jun 2013
love the new op <3 <3 <3
bad english incoming
sorry for that
Jan 16, 2016 2:34 AM
Jan 2016
You guys gotta understand, as a 14 year old girl still growing, the Princess will feel threaten when woman more older and bustier then her come into the picture, and start going after him. Her feelings for are the the only weapons she' got.
Jan 16, 2016 6:25 AM

Jun 2008
I see more girl incoming in the Op. Hope we get some good fanservice.

The episode was decent with some good funny moments although fanservice wasn't that strong and that was kind of negative. The plot for me comes second here but it serves well as a background and that scientist guy may be interesting.
Jan 16, 2016 7:28 PM

Feb 2013
Who told Milinda about the fondling? I'm guessing Havia. She did not seem to happy about it.
Jan 17, 2016 10:37 AM

Oct 2008
new OP and ED!!!
LOL at that jelly face of Hime! she also dreams to have big jugs!
they used "Amazon" word as areference of those destroyer ants!
LOL at Havia moaning joke!
all out war on 4 forces on that area...look like a really worst situation!
4/5.
matias067Jan 17, 2016 10:45 AM

Jan 27, 2016 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
I prefer the previous ending.

Ants. Ants everywhere.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.