Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 7, 2016 9:57 AM

WE WILL ONLY DISCUSS ABOUT THE ANIME AND NOT THE MANGA/LN/OR VN

Sword art online .. can't say that the general idea is new, but the story is really good, i like the most characters too and as a gamer i like the story .. but somehow 1st half of the second season had a better story than the the second half .. but in general the 1st season was much better, and i don't think the upcoming movie will be good because it will focus on relationship between Kirito and Asuna :/
that what i think about it ... what do u think??

Jan 8, 2016 4:03 AM

The first 6 or 7 episodes of the first season were really good, unfortunately it went downhill afterwards. Overall I've been disappointed by SAO. It had the potential to be awesome, but Japan had different ideas.

If the story revolved more around the game and the dungeon itself, it would have been a lot better. I'm still kinda curious about the boss at the last floor, tbh.

I liked Log Horizon and Overlord a lot more.

Jan 8, 2016 5:27 AM
๐™†๐™–๐™  ๐™†๐™–๐™ฃ ๐ŸŠ

The studio butchered the Fairy arc. It could have been good and all but it just lacked that spark to make it good. That and Kirito OP

Jan 10, 2016 1:43 PM

is there a game for SAO ??? i mean like R.P.G. game !?

Jan 10, 2016 3:10 PM

TaLoN_sama said:
is there a game for SAO ??? i mean like R.P.G. game !?

There's the LN's and then those PSP games where characters like Asuna can fight characters like Misaka from Railgun.

Apr 3, 2016 12:59 PM

I'm honestly not very far into SAO, (Only at episode 4 as of this post), but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I was expecting a romantic journey between Kirito and Asuna, and I now have a nice Kirito based story about the daily life of SAO. It would've been nice for more Asuna development at the beginning, but that may just be me and how girls make or break an anime for me. All of this may change, but please don't spoil it for me.
Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Ni Hao Nyan!
Goujasu Derishasu Dekaruchaa~

Apr 3, 2016 2:52 PM

Kibo-Yume said:
I'm honestly not very far into SAO, (Only at episode 4 as of this post), but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I was expecting a romantic journey between Kirito and Asuna, and I now have a nice Kirito based story about the daily life of SAO. It would've been nice for more Asuna development at the beginning, but that may just be me and how girls make or break an anime for me. All of this may change, but please don't spoil it for me.

Don't feel discouraged on watching it.