Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2016 6:51 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another crazy chapter...

By "anything", I hope she's ready for that responsibility...
Jan 5, 2016 10:44 AM

Aug 2014
I really hope Hinako gets that feast of hers lol.

Fuurie is fucking rotten to the core...
Jan 6, 2016 2:04 AM

May 2013
Damn. Last two chapters really piqued my interest. Can't wait for the next update.
Jan 7, 2016 8:17 PM
Jul 2015
One of the high-points of this manga is that it doesn't try to paint the MC as a nice person or a victim of their past, she is truly a horrible person but this is offset by her job and corrupt yet humorous personality. This chapter showcases this element well.
Dec 12, 2018 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Tbh this and the next chapter kinda put black mark on the entire volume for me. The volume in it of itself is probably my least favorite of the series thus far but like... Okay so Kuroko is without a doubt a terrible person. She's an absolutely fucked up individual and I in no way intent to argue otherwise. But her actions aren't senseless. In volume one, where she's asked if she'd kill Hinako she's says she wouldn't because there's no reason to do so. In this chapter she senselessly murders a child for no reason other than cause she seemed to have felt like it. That in combination with the assisted rape to occur in the following chapter just seem out of line with her usual terrible-ness. Of all the sex scenes in the manga, not one has shown Kuroko to disregard consent. Maybe it's just cause it makes it easier, but regardless. There's a limit to how detestable your MC can be before you start not caring for them. I've always found Kuroko's terrible-ness kinda amusing. But this volume it just seems like a bit much.

Not to mention the plot and stakes are much less interesting than usual. Whereas we'd usually be bringing down a crazed lesbian cultist, or stopping a drugged up version of the hulk from destroying down town, this time we're just responding to a high school bomb threat. It seems less fantastical than usual.

Idk. It's been a while since I'd last read this volume, but upon doing a re read I couldn't help but be put off by it. I enjoy this series a lot. Like more than is probably warranted. Its on my favorite manga list despite being an 8/10. (Near everything on my favorites is a 10,) but volume six, particularly chapters 37-39 I found waaay too unpleasant for my own personal taste.
Jul 19, 2019 7:47 PM
Aug 2015
I though that they deaths were not needed two high school girls dieing because of our MC I do not think that girl with the baseball bat needed to die

More topics from this board

» WAIT.... this author is a woman?

Neostorm-X - Apr 16, 2023

5 by 0Unknown0 »»
Jan 14, 11:54 PM

» Why there's no anime of this?

gawed - Apr 23, 2023

3 by 0Unknown0 »»
Jan 14, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Murciélago Chapter 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 10, 2014

10 by ivannadique897 »»
Oct 7, 2023 11:30 AM

» Who volume is most erotic? *Sorry for my bad english*

Ken9Petru - Mar 22, 2022

3 by A-Mux »»
Apr 2, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Murciélago Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2016

3 by susli »»
Aug 12, 2022 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.