Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 12, 2016 1:57 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4060
Setsuno

"Yeah.. I'm not really sure either. But I guess the gold watch or the courier job missions are the least uh.. Questionable." He shrugged a bit. "In my own opinion that is."
 
Mar 12, 2016 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 36600
Mika
"how about we take the courier mission then?"
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6726
Devina
"Sounds good to me." Devina replied with a small smile. "So we need to fill out that forms next, right?"

 
Mar 12, 2016 5:09 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4060
Setsuno

"Yup, that's pretty much it." He said, as he grabbed some forms and gave a copy to Devina and Mika. "And they look pretty easy to fill out to. Nice and straightforward." He then grabbed some pens and again, gave one to both Devina and Mika.
"So we are applying for the courier one..." He repeated what they had decided on. "I wonder how that will be..."
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She looked down at the form in her hand then looked back up at them. "Ah, I was actually gonna do the catch the chicken mission first... See, I already filled this out earlier." She smiles and shows them the form in her hands.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:17 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4060
Setsuno

"Ah..." He looked at Yumi's completed form. "Actually ... Hold that up for a sec..." He examined the form and nodded. "Ok, it's really easy to fill." He smiled at Yumi. "Now I know exactly what to write.. Granted the mission will be different."
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She smiles. "Yeah it's great that they made it an easy process. Otherwise the lazy kids wouldn't do any missions." She paused for aminute. "Wait, I don't mean that I'm a lazy kid. I was just saying in general.... Anyways. Good luck with that mission." I would join but I wanna do some by myself first. Plus I have to go on a team mission with Ashe first before I go with anyone else. She nodded her head. "But why would you guys go out of order? Like.. I know we can choose the mission we want to go on... But wouldn't it be better to just work down the list?"
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 36600
Mika
she takes the pen and paper from Setsuno and begins to fill out the form. once she hears Yumi's statement she looks up and at her "that mission is questionable as setsuno said before....besides I've chased enough chickens for a lifetime" she mumbles that last part
 
Mar 12, 2016 5:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6726
Devina
"Thanks" She said taking the form. Looking at Yumi answering her question. "Guess we just decided to pick and choose based off of what seemed interesting to us."

 
Mar 12, 2016 5:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She nodded her head. "Yeah, I get what you mean...but still it's neater just going down the list. But that's just me haha"

She went to the front desk to turn in her form.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 13, 2016 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 36600
Mika
she had completed the form and stood behind Yumi I'm order to give the form to the receptionist. she looked to her side to see if setsuno and devona had completed there forms.
Form:
 
Mar 13, 2016 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6726
Devina
Finishing up writing a few things Devina walked to the desk behind Mika. "I wonder if they approve them right away or if it takes some time." She questioned looking over the form. "I mean the form looks rather simple so I assume it should be rather quick."


 
Mar 13, 2016 2:29 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4060
Setsuno

He also finished writing down what was needed, after which he moved over to the reception desk as well. "Hmm... Not sure. I hope it is quick. It would be a bit boring if we end up having to wait too long." He then looked at both Mika and Devina. "So I guess we just turn it in for now and see what happens."

 
Mar 13, 2016 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The receptionist was a skinny man. A very skinny man. In fact he was unnaturally skinny, inhumanly skinny! The man was so skinny, in fact, that it was impossible to see him when he stood sideways. As one might imagine, he wasn't very stable either. He was always wavering back and forth like a blade of grass in a gentle breeze.

"Oh geez, didn't see ya there folks." His voice was nasally. "So what have we got here, is this the birdy one?" He took Yumi's form and put it neatly in a pile of many identical papers. "Just uhhh... hop into that there human-operation-transfer-station, the ummm... H.O.T.S. It'll take you where ya need to go right fast."

"Next." he called ushering up the trio behind Yumi. "Taking this one on as a team eh? Well, it's always more fun with friends right? The man paused expecting laughter, but was only met with the uncomfortable rustling of paper. "Oh geez..." He took Mika and Devina's papers as well as Setsuno's. "Alright guys. You too. Into the H.O.T.S."
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 13, 2016 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6726
Devina
"We'll that was quick." She said as she moved to where they were being directed. She looked at the others. "Guess we start right away then." Devina got into the transfer system headed to the place where they were being sent.

 
Mar 13, 2016 3:16 PM
Most Lemony Lime

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 4060
Setsuno

"Indeed it was.. Which is good! Means we can start this thing now!" He smiled as he also went to where they were directed towards. "I wonder how this thing works... " he thought outloud as he partially investigated the device that would transport them.
 
Mar 13, 2016 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She followed the mans instructions and was taken to her mission.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 13, 2016 11:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 71
Felicitas Lyons (Lica)

Lica walks into the mission center, the lights hanging above catch her eye, but they were nothing she hadn't seen before. She makes her way to the mission listing, examining what options she had. One of the missions catches her eye.

"Hey hey hey!" Lica stammers, rushing to the receptionist. "What's this job about fighting robots? How many of robots are there? What model are they? Is Lei going to be there to watch? Can I talk to her afterward? Where is Lei anyway? I heard she goes to this school too!" Lica continues relentlessly asking questions as she fills out the form and hands it to the receptionist.

 
Mar 14, 2016 2:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2375
The receptionist face-palmed at the bombardment of questions hurled her way by the spunky pink haired girl.

"Just a job about fighting robots; a lot; dunno; sure; I guess; here," the receptionist responded, taking a tone as sarcastic as it was quick, handing the girl a map leading to Shirogane industries

"Now shoo," she added, whisking the girl away with a gesture of her hand.
 
Mar 14, 2016 9:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 71
Felicitas Lyons (Lica)

"I see, I see." Lica says, turning around blurting out, "Thank you!" as she briskly walks, almost jogging, out of the mission center.
 
Mar 15, 2016 11:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She was transported back to the mission center.

(Does she have to wait for some sort of approval, or can she just leave?)
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 15, 2016 4:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The very very, thin man was nowhere to be seen, but he was probably somewhere sideways since his voice didn't sound so distant. "Oh geez! The H.O.T.S. isn't leaving the body parts at the point of transport anymore! We can open it up for use again. Oh what a relief. Good job Ms. Student, the farmer reported you were successful, and I've filed the papers for the mission...here...somewhere. Well, you're okay to go now. Be free!"
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 15, 2016 11:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
Unable to spot the man, she looked around in disbelief. "You're... Kidding right? There's no way you would use a student as a Guinea pig for something like that!"
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 17, 2016 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The flat man must have dismissed Yumi as the trio of Setsuno, Devina, and Mika reappeared at the H.O.T.S. "Good to see you three back." called out a whiny voice. "We got confirmation of your success, so uhhh, you're free to go now. Oh right, the sleep thing they mentioned..." Two burly creatures appeared from a back room. The best way to describe them would be golems, as they appeared to be made out of clay. The golems each picked up one of the sleeping students and carried them off the infirmary where they were placed in beds. They should recover shortly. "You might want to get that scratch checked out too." He said to Mika. "Wouldn't put it past those tribalists to poison their weapons." When the man's voice stopped, it was if the mission center was empty aside from Mika and Yumi
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 17, 2016 2:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She shook her head and left the missions center before setsuno, devina and Mika came back from their mission.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 18, 2016 11:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 36600
Mika
"Hai hai, mister mission guide person. I have to go either way to make sure my teammates are ok, so I might as well check this scratch while I'm at it" she said as she started to walk away and towards the informary.
 
Mar 20, 2016 9:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She entered the mission center feeling pretty good. She went and grabbed a form and started to fill it out.



She went up to the front desk to turn in the form.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 21, 2016 6:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2375
"Cool cool," the receptionist St muttered dismissively, taking the girl's form and stamping it.

"I presume you know where the room is? Third on the right past the art room, second floor," she added, trying to stop her eyes from rolling after realising that sue had her watch stolen AGAIN.
 
Mar 21, 2016 7:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 9111
Yumi
She nodded and followed the directions to the room.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
 
Mar 21, 2016 12:26 PM
Onlooker

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1284
Cilia Lawthorne

After taking a quick glance at the center, Cilia filled out a form.

She approached the counter and turned in the form.
 
Mar 22, 2016 11:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1300
Yuuki

Yuuki entered the mission room.

Jeez, this is fancy, he thought.



Yuuki walked up to the receptionist and turned in the form.
 
Mar 22, 2016 11:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The receptionist at the desk was a flat man, flat like a sheet of paper. He took the forms from Cilia and Yuuki. "Geez, you'd think the farmers would get better fencing for their hens by now....Oh right, ummm, you guys can line up for the H.O.T.S transportation station, it'll get you to your missions in a jiffy." He pointed to a glowing green circle on the ground labeled "Human Operation Transfer Station" "Oh, and don't go at the same time or you might end up with an extra arm or leg...."
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 22, 2016 11:50 AM
Onlooker

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1284
Cilia Lawthorne

Following the instruction of the receptionist, Cilia approached the station, the green glow illuminating her body.
 
Mar 22, 2016 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
(Obligatory Zelda reference courtesy of ChibiBunny)
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 22, 2016 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1300
Yuuki

Yuuki transported back to the Missions Center.
 
Mar 22, 2016 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The flat man was still at his desk, swaying due to his disproportional body. "Oh geez, that's a nasty scratch you've got there. The farmer sent in the mission report and we filed it, so, you can go now I guess. Might want to get that checked out at the infirmary first though." He went back to swaying and organizing papers.
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 22, 2016 4:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1300
Yuuki

Hai hai.

With that Yuuki left for the infirmary.
 
Mar 22, 2016 5:23 PM
Onlooker

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1284
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia walked into the Missions Center with a calm and brisk pace. She had enjoyed herself, even if she got a little roughed up. Approaching a receptionist, she reported her success.

"My mission, Shirogane R&D department F stock, has been completed."

Saying that, Cilia turned around and left for the cafeteria.
 
Mar 22, 2016 5:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 1741
The way Cilia rushed in and then back out again gave the flat man the impression that she was in a rush, so he didn't try to keep her around. He filed the report and decided to take a coffee break.
RP characters: Freya
 
Mar 22, 2016 6:22 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 16
Form: Courier job
Name: Era Ringo
Rank: F
Do you meet the requirements?: yes
Partners: Anyone who wants to come.

She gave the form at the front desk.
 
Mar 24, 2016 11:55 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 132
LOKI
Loki enters the mission centre with with a big smile with sin and shou
"We are here~"
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 37976
Sin looked around
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2252
Shou

he looks at all the mission forms in amazement
"wow there are so many, which one do you want to do first?"

Song i'm feeling right now: <3


Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 132
LOKI
"Im not sure~" looks a bit worried
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 37976
Sin looked at the missions list

"Im fine with anything" he stated
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2252
Shou

"well i say we start off easy, how about this one?"
shows the mission "catch the chickens" to the group

Song i'm feeling right now: <3


Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 132
LOKI
"I don't think I will be of much use for some of these missions~" looks a bit disappointed
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 37976
Sin nodded his head

"Sounds good" he said
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2252
Shou

puts his arm round Loki
"cmon man it will bea laugh if nothing else"
acknowledges Sin's comment
"see even Sin's up for it"

Song i'm feeling right now: <3


Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
 
Mar 24, 2016 12:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 132
LOKI
As Loki hears shous suggestion Loki shot a smile instantly
"I can help with that~"
 
Top
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »