Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2016 10:24 AM

Jun 2013
Lol wtf was this neko? Lol Chitoge was a dog in every dream. That was so ridiculously stupid lol. Wtf was up with Raku and his dreams, man?

The mahou shoujo part was amusing. It was pretty obvious that the three will end up in sexy revealing clothes after the transformation. Lol it only took a kick in the balls to defeat Doctor Maiko.

Some pretty fun stuff here.
Jan 6, 2016 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
64SuperNintendo said:
Xenocrisi said:

G8 b8 m8 8/8

Smarter posts when?

To be fair, he is right.

Of course, it was kind of redundant to say that in the first place.
to be fair ur wrong. first season had romantic development. mangaka started letting the money and editors talk and began to drag it on. so no season 1 wasn't full of nothing happening.

to an extent season 2 actually had more character development for chitoge. that being said its a harem gag anime what do u want a complex over reaching plot. the anime did what it was attended to do for its target audience.

ironic u say nothing happened when u watch stuff like Cowboy Bebop.
Jan 6, 2016 11:03 AM

Jul 2014
moodie said:
to be fair ur wrong. first season had romantic development. mangaka started letting the money and editors talk and began to drag it on. so no season 1 wasn't full of nothing happening.

to an extent season 2 actually had more character development for chitoge. that being said its a harem gag anime what do u want a complex over reaching plot. the anime did what it was attended to do for its target audience.

ironic u say nothing happened when u watch stuff like Cowboy Bebop.

I meant that he was right about nothing happening storyline-wise in season 2 (the introduction of a couple of new characters notwithstanding). And besides, the only development for Chitoge in season 2 was in the arc with her mother, and then everything went back to the way it was in the next episode. That doesn't really count as character development if the character doesn't really displays any signs of changing after that.

Just because the intention wasn't to have a story doesn't mean it's false that nothing happened (which is why I said it was redundant), and I never said I expected a complex story from it. Also, my opinion on a show doesn't depend on whether anything happens but rather its execution, so Cowboy Bebop has nothing to do with this, but whatever.
D-ohnutsJan 6, 2016 11:33 AM
Jan 6, 2016 11:47 AM

Oct 2014
Kryptiq said:
shanimebib said:
Pick your wifey:

I'll take the first three, thank you very much.

As for the last one, you may throw it in the trash...where it belongs :)

The fuck U say?
C>>>>>>>M>O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T

Anyway, this OVA was pretty fun, especially that chitoge dog lmao x)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2016 12:07 PM

May 2014
What the hell is that supposed to mean?! #TeamChitoge FTW!

Anyway, it passed some time since I laugh so hard xD Great OVA, especially the first half. I want a season 3 already...
Jan 6, 2016 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
Hah! I always knew Chitoge is a bitch! #TEAMONODERA

Jan 6, 2016 1:03 PM
Nov 2013
Those wife thing was great! That Chitoge scene 😆 Patisserie episode was better than the first one. Rurin rulez 🐭
#TEAMONODERA
I' m looking for an Ultimate Artist to help me creating some Danganronpa manga :-)
No experience required. Why don't give it a try?
If you can do anything manga-creating related you also would be a great help!
Just simply write to me, I don't bite ;-)
Seriously
Jan 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2014
#TeamTsurugi.
Anyway... will we really have another OVA in spring? Will we have Nisekoi 3 after it?
Jan 6, 2016 5:21 PM

May 2015
That was an alright OVA. I liked the first half more than the second half.

Jan 6, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know why but the whole Chitoge dream part had me fucking dying from laughing. And then that bit at the end with Raku's reaction to her question. I was laughing for a good 5 minutes after it ended. Had to pause the video before the second half started.

Shuu got rekt. Ruri is best girl. Raku popping out at the very end in class, lmfao.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Jan 7, 2016 12:42 AM

Apr 2010
Gorilla represented as her true form, bitch.

Marika a best.
Jan 7, 2016 4:22 PM

Dec 2013
Not bad. That chibi Yui appearance was pure teasing. Loved it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 7, 2016 7:08 PM

Jul 2013
How can people not see that Tsugumi is clearly best girl

I mean look at this ova for god's sake
Jan 7, 2016 9:21 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This episode should have ended after the wedding segment, That was the only good part. The rest was meh.

I liked how Marika had like 6 kids, then she waked up from be, Priceless.

Tsugumi as well, her segment was hilarious.

Jan 7, 2016 10:15 PM
Aug 2014
64SuperNintendo said:
And besides, the only development for Chitoge in season 2 was in the arc with her mother, and then everything went back to the way it was in the next episode. That doesn't really count as character development if the character doesn't really displays any signs of changing after that.

I agree with you that there was little development and i would have enjoyed more of it, but saying there was none beside that is wrong.
I loved how in the first few episodes Chitoge admitted to herself that shes in love with raku which she wasnt accepting/doing in s1

OVA was damn great, did anyone laugh as hard as i did at this scene?
Jan 8, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2015
Haha.... I love the first half, didn't care about the second half really...

Onodera route, Marika route, Tsugumi route, and Chitoge route huh? I wished they would add Haru route into the mix :(

As a manga reader seeing these what if routes are just saddening.,.. since recently... something big happened.

Marika is the most understanding to Raku in these routes on dealing with dog Chitoge. While Onodera is the kindest and Tsugumi is just teasing spoiling fans lol. While Chitoge's is just for fun lel.

Jan 8, 2016 5:41 AM

May 2015
dat togechi's part was hillarious as fvck for nemesis, why?????
Jan 8, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
Seaons 3 now please Shaft
Jan 8, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
Well now it's time for a third season, i hope it will happen...
Jan 11, 2016 4:57 AM

Jun 2011
Horie Yui voices Yui. Circle's complete.
Jan 11, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
Definitely a good OAD, very nice and also full of news, the best are in the final narrative is very fragmented but its a fun story with some really nice and moe is very high. The drawings and animations are really quality, ditto the sets. Appearance the next OAD! :D
Jan 12, 2016 6:40 AM

Jun 2014
Oh that ending with Kosaki, lovely :D
All credit goes to Sacred.
Feb 24, 2016 7:25 AM

Mar 2015
Kryptiq said:
shanimebib said:
Pick your wifey:

I'll take the first three, thank you very much.

As for the last one, you may throw it in the trash...where it belongs :)

the world needs more people like you
Aug 12, 2016 6:57 AM
Nov 2011
damn i'm still laughing so much because of the first episode or first part you might say xDDD

dammmmn this is becoming my favorate series after working has finished
i just hope they can finish it with a way i won't feel bad or miss it so much just like working

really enjoyed it, and yup i think it had problems and some episodes didn't make anysense and some wasn't funny but overall nice story and defnatlly nice characters

#team_Onodera :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Who is the hotter sister

GnomeKiller12 - Jun 13, 2016

2 by kunicubed »»
Apr 10, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

131 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 6, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Feb 2, 2015

100 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 5, 2022 8:04 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2014

107 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Oct 5, 2022 7:15 AM

» What happened to the 4th OVA?

Rain - Jan 16, 2016

4 by Tatarata »»
Jan 20, 2016 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.