Forum Settings
Forums

What's been the primary focus of your life so far?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: What's been the primary focus of your life so far?

Jan 3, 2016 2:50 PM

mecharobot said:
After discovering the meaning of life, I've mostly just been focusing on games to kill time until the space era comes by.

Sooo whats the meaning of life if I may ask?

As for me nothing, I just enjoy not being dead
I've been here way too long...

Jan 3, 2016 2:54 PM

Nothing specific. I guess I don't really think of it that way.
If you generalize, you're wrong.

Jan 3, 2016 2:58 PM

SnugglyWhuggly said:

I'm not too sure if I'd enjoy myself or not, that's the problem. I suppose I won't know unless I try, but I haven't had the urge to yet.

Not sure, I've never really had any goals or set focus in my life to be honest. At the current time, I'd say my main focus is on my significant other, and getting a well paid career to be able to support myself and him.
That's understandable; you might find something as you get older too, so there's no rush. I mean, making threads can be a bit creative too. Not everyone can make a thread; looks like there's an art to it.

I see; that makes sense though. A lot of people seem to be doing that, and it's probably a wise choice to just try to get situated like that.

Enjoy your anime!

Jan 3, 2016 4:21 PM

TheConquerer said:
mecharobot said:
After discovering the meaning of life, I've mostly just been focusing on games to kill time until the space era comes by.

Sooo whats the meaning of life if I may ask?

As for me nothing, I just enjoy not being dead

............................ 42

Jan 3, 2016 10:13 PM

Swiggy said:
SnugglyWhuggly said:

I'm not too sure if I'd enjoy myself or not, that's the problem. I suppose I won't know unless I try, but I haven't had the urge to yet.

Not sure, I've never really had any goals or set focus in my life to be honest. At the current time, I'd say my main focus is on my significant other, and getting a well paid career to be able to support myself and him.
That's understandable; you might find something as you get older too, so there's no rush. I mean, making threads can be a bit creative too. Not everyone can make a thread; looks like there's an art to it.

I see; that makes sense though. A lot of people seem to be doing that, and it's probably a wise choice to just try to get situated like that.

I think doing things only because you have an urge for it is bad. Do it because there's a rational reason to do so. Fuck the urge.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things

Jan 3, 2016 10:23 PM

My life is being ruined by education because i'm 17 and it's illegal for me not to go lol. I'm tired of wasting my life

Jan 3, 2016 10:25 PM

Being perpetually unfocused, I guess. My graduation has been delayed as a consequence.

Jan 3, 2016 10:29 PM

Noirly said:
My life is being ruined by education because i'm 17 and it's illegal for me not to go lol. I'm tired of wasting my life

Me too.

I just wanted to be edgy and respond with two words why must my life suck so much.

Jan 3, 2016 11:23 PM

Education. I want to be able to do well in my final exam in college and get a scholarship in Uni and continue to pursue a degree in Business and get a good and stable job.
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.

Jan 3, 2016 11:31 PM

Work and school mainly..

Work - saving/making some money =D
School (college to be specific) - planning to go back this Fall :l

Jan 5, 2016 11:38 AM

I tell myself it's education but my grades are shit so I have no idea wtf I'm doing

Jan 5, 2016 1:01 PM

Noirly said:

its not like dropping out is really any good option.. take it from me; no education = shitty job = wasting your life even more.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.

Jan 5, 2016 1:04 PM

Primary focus is making it through each day at a time.

Already have my life planned out, but I wouldn't say it's a struggle.

Jan 5, 2016 1:07 PM

Themisto said:
Primary focus is making it through each day at a time.

Already have my life planned out, but I wouldn't say it's a struggle.
A primary focus of making it through each day at a time sounds like a struggle to me.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

Jan 5, 2016 1:26 PM

I love the fact that no one picked family or social contact yet.
Typical MAL, eh?

I don't have any special focus in life lately, doing everything mixed.

* It's just you.

Jan 5, 2016 1:50 PM

I'm one of those people who will probably always be looking for something to commit my life to. It always manages to make me jealous when someone, usually an artist, starts talking about their passion life goals. Maybe in a way that counts as a life focus, trying to find the thing that you want to focus on I mean.

Jan 5, 2016 1:50 PM

Psychedelic said:
I love the fact that no one picked family or social contact yet.
Typical MAL, eh?
Granted, MAL's userbase is young. Probably not too many people under 30 consider family to be a priority, barring unusual circumstances.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]