Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 21, 2016 4:41 AM

Hey everyone my names R3solution but peeps like to call me r3s or wes. Im 16 years old and in the first year of college. Im a dutchy and smoke all the weeed (noifuckingdont) anyway im still quite new to anime and rp although ive tried it a bit and it seemed like good fun to me i hope to make some new friends here and enjoy RP ing here :D

Jun 21, 2016 9:44 AM

Hello.
I'm Tyrony but you can call me Tyrone.
My favorite activities are writing and drawing but I also really enjoy doing sports such as Boxing, Swimming, and Basketball, but I'm pretty much known as the big nerd in those circles of athletic friends.
And of course, I also enjoy anime and playing video games. My favorite anime genres are Action, Comedy, and Romance.

For RP, I've had some experience role-playing in Dungeons and Dragons, MMOs and even in the arcade games of Starcraft II, and I really enjoyed those experiences.
I usually play those quiet characters that observe the scenes but I also like getting involved in the action.

I hope we can get along and get dat good RP. It will be my first time doing forum-based RP and I hope it'll be a great experience!

Jun 21, 2016 9:46 AM

Hey peeps!
I'm Lifelux (you can call me Luxie :3), 19 and from Belgium
I absolutely love cats and music and I am currently studying to become a Game Developer.
I am "fairly" new to RPing (only started like 5 months ago or smth), me and a group of friends have been playing D&D already and it's so much fun to do!

If you got any more questions, feel free to ask! You can find more info about me on my profile ;3

Cheers!

Jul 1, 2016 10:34 AM
Hi..
You can call me Luna... I'm 11 turning 12 and I'm fairly new to anime...

For RP, I have no experience... I don't even know if I can join this club with no experience at all... I'm going to need lots of help....

RP sounds fun and exciting and is something I really want to try...

If I do something wrong or don't understand something, please don't mind me...

I'm quite shy so I won't do anything major that could cause a problem...

That's all

-Luna

Jul 2, 2016 1:46 AM

Umm.. Hello, my name is Audian, i'm Indonesian, and joining Mirai High RP is my first experince with RP, because english isn't my first, im truly sorry for my bad english (grammar), i hope with your guidance and help, can make me better at RPing

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]