Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 1, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2014
JewellTH said:
TheBasedMaki said:

Well, Maki is the bigger waifu with Eli right behind her.

Well, duh. Maki best girl.

My profile agrees with that.
Jan 1, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2014
badwolf45f said:
TheBasedMaki said:

Well, Maki is the bigger waifu with Eli right behind her.

They all lesbians tho

That's what makes the show a bit more interesting tho.
Jan 1, 2016 7:25 AM

Feb 2013
TheBasedMaki said:
badwolf45f said:

They all lesbians tho

That's what makes the show a bit more interesting tho.

Totally :D

---------

Jan 1, 2016 8:14 AM

Nov 2008
It's pretty good, but I worry about the direction they're taking, I wish they gave Muse one more season, Aquors is average as a group but do have at least above average music so far.

Jan 1, 2016 5:55 PM

Jan 2015
The series is pretty good overall. I only have two complaints: there is way too much forced drama and we barely get to know anything about the main characters besides Honoka. All of their interactions, worries and hardships revolve around saving the school, then winning the competition, then thinking about what'll happen after the three third years graduate. That's fine, but I wish I could get more info about the characters as they are, not as idols. For example, the main reason why Maki didn't want to join at first was because (she was a tsundere too ofc) of the pressure her rich parents put on her (you must become a doctor!!!). Or how Nico deals with her three younger siblings while her parents are gone (and it was implied her papa was dead too, what about that?).

Obviously, becoming idols was the main focus of the series, and I doubt they could've put all my ideas into the anime with only 13eps/season, so I think some kind of OVA not related to cute girls doing idol things would do good for the series.

I also have to praise the anime for it's relatively rare, but extremely good comedy scenes. Honoka clapping after watching Maki play on the piano was hilarious, and the part in season 2 when they tried to imitate each other had me laughing so hard.
Jan 1, 2016 8:42 PM

Jul 2014
Homuranagi said:
The series is pretty good overall. I only have two complaints: there is way too much forced drama and we barely get to know anything about the main characters besides Honoka. All of their interactions, worries and hardships revolve around saving the school, then winning the competition, then thinking about what'll happen after the three third years graduate. That's fine, but I wish I could get more info about the characters as they are, not as idols. For example, the main reason why Maki didn't want to join at first was because (she was a tsundere too ofc) of the pressure her rich parents put on her (you must become a doctor!!!). Or how Nico deals with her three younger siblings while her parents are gone (and it was implied her papa was dead too, what about that?).

Obviously, becoming idols was the main focus of the series, and I doubt they could've put all my ideas into the anime with only 13eps/season, so I think some kind of OVA not related to cute girls doing idol things would do good for the series.

I also have to praise the anime for it's relatively rare, but extremely good comedy scenes. Honoka clapping after watching Maki play on the piano was hilarious, and the part in season 2 when they tried to imitate each other had me laughing so hard.

Kharasho. Ill definitely watch an OVA with Maki overcoming the pressure from her parents in making her take the medicine course. But in the movie its already clear that muse is ending because they wont remain as muse when the third years are gone, and them being "high" school idols they can still take their preferred course after all of them graduate.
Jan 1, 2016 10:26 PM

Aug 2015
trabeus1 said:
I am so disappointed because &mu;&#039;s will be gone... <br />
because of this i wanted to be with them till the end.<br />
At this point money isn&#039;t a matter to me ....<br />
<br />
<br />
I bought a concert ticket ;____;
you buy a concert ticket? Is it for muse last love live? If it is then i wish i were you.. i'm still a high schooler so going to japan is like a dream come true XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jan 1, 2016 10:35 PM

Aug 2015
Homuranagi said:

yes it is.. that's why i was hoping they would make a season 3 where the timeline is before the season 2 event.. like how is Honoka reaction when Eli choose her as the student council president, or Umi with her family business, or Maki when talking with her parents about becoming school idol.. and we even barely know anything about hanayo family in the anime...
Meira_EveJan 1, 2016 10:36 PM

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Feb 10, 2016 10:00 AM
Feb 2009
everyone seem to be collecting all the love live figures so I might give it a watch
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

262 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Apr 22, 11:52 AM

» What's the watch order?

Kayroad - Dec 10, 2023

10 by October_Animate »»
Mar 16, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2013

120 by Needster »»
Feb 15, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2013

141 by firstamizade »»
Feb 3, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bippo - Mar 17, 2013

128 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 7, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.