Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2015 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well we found out more about Adolf even in the finale. A path to follow...and once close friends. Honestly, I think Adolf is probably one of the better characters in the franchise.
Dec 29, 2015 5:37 PM
Feb 2013
He's probably the best written I suppose.

I'm just glad that it reinforced the original theme that he had found his place among his team and friends. Also that he came to terms with/understood what Kain was saying.

He also seemed to agonize over and really understand Rosa and the lie of a life she represented. It leaves the reader with hope that he can have a more honest, real life with people who actually won't betray him.

RIP Adolf. May you forever reside in Valhalla with the rest of your team.

I liked the little panel reaction he had towards that girl that later loved him in the main series. He probably would have stopped living the lie and ended up with her.
Jul 29, 2016 3:03 PM

Aug 2014
Hein could had save Adolf a great deal of time by informing him of Rosa's cheating but no, he had to be a salty douche to the very end...seriously fuck this guy.

R.I.P Adolf (Never thought I would write this in my lifetime xD)
May 7, 2018 4:29 PM

Apr 2014
Adolf was supposed to bring Germany to the 41st century and purge the planet of the inferior sub race (of Martian cockroaches).
its good that they decided to showcase never before seen experiences in this short manga instead of just retelling what they did in the show. he had the best arc in there

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Gaiden: Rain Hard Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

2 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 29, 2016 2:36 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Gaiden: Rain Hard Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2015

1 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 29, 2016 2:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Gaiden: Rain Hard Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

1 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 29, 2016 2:07 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Gaiden: Rain Hard Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

2 by KashKetchum »»
Jul 29, 2016 1:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.