Forum Settings
Forums

If you saw a large amount of money in public and no one was around would you take it?

New
Would you take it?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 29, 2015 6:45 PM

Apr 2015
No one watching, who gives a shit?

WEABOO SCIENTIST
Dec 29, 2015 7:58 PM

Aug 2009
Dr_Mantis said:
If you found a few notes on the floor in public, say $100 or £120 or something, would you keep it?

I figured I'd say a large amount because it's obviously better to have more money, but also because the impact on the other person is greater. That's not just them losing a single note.

If no, why not?

Do you think it is any different from buying something stolen like this?

I say maybe. If there is a way to ID the owner then sure I return it. Like if it is in a wallet, bank bag or some other means of identifying the owner.If there is no means of identifying the owner of that money then I keep it. I have been in both situations. I found money lying on the ground with no way of identifying the owner so I kept it. I also found a bank bank with a lot of money and checks in it lying o the ground and returned it to it's owner.

A cellphone is not comparable to money. You can usually be able to identify who it belongs to by calling the people in the phone directory to see if those people know who the phone number belongs to or see if there is any other information in the phone to lead you to finding out who the phone belongs to.
Dec 29, 2015 8:10 PM

Jun 2014
I would take it and hand it to the police.
Dec 29, 2015 8:31 PM
Aug 2015
I don't even have to read any of this topic to know that probably most of the posts are probably sociopathic.

Pennies and quarters, sure. Why not. But that much money, no thanks. I'm not above taking what probably won't be missed but I am when its something that'll probably be actively looked for. 100$ is a lot to lose on a street.
Dec 29, 2015 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
As much as I'd like to probably not, I'd be too nervous and i'd probably feel guilty and anxious for the rest of the day.

Dec 29, 2015 9:00 PM

Aug 2013

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Would you ever be interested in going on a blind date?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

11 by LoveYourEyes »»
12 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 7 hours ago

6 by Nemo_Niemand »»
28 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Yesterday

20 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 8 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.