Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 30, 2015 1:53 AM

I have Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Skype accounts. I also use Discord but that's a more recent thing.
I mainly read what other people post, though. Not much of a poster myself.

Dec 30, 2015 2:26 AM

i have a bunch but im not followed by anybody on most of them and i talk to nobody
i just use mine to follow people and comment on shit

Dec 30, 2015 2:58 AM

I used to have Twitter and Facebook in my past 3 years (I'm currently 16), but because I was hated by people for no reason, I got involved in online problems and accused of being the culprit of cyber-bullying when I didn't even do shit to them. Instagram too, my haters who says "i'm not worth 5% of their attention" but love to pry into my personal life by stalking my twitter and Instagram and insulting me on how I look and try to create rumors and boycott me like always........... I deactivated them all this year. People are scary man....

I think MAL is my only social platform, if it's counted as one.
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.

Dec 30, 2015 3:02 AM

tumblr, occasionally snapchat, and that's it.
might get a Facebook just because my group of friends are getting bigger. the only reason I avoided it was bc I hate taking selfies/pictures.

I don't want to have more than like 2 social networking accounts.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]