Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ketsuekigata-kun! 3 Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 28, 2015 8:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A-kun enjoys Christmas at home alone, B-kun enjoys Christmas outside alone, AB-kun "enjoys" with girls, and O-kun waits for everyone while enjoys Christmas in Karaoke box.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Dec 31, 2015 9:42 PM
News Team
Pocky Priestess

PRETTY SURE I'M A-GATA ALL THE WAY (not just because I'm a fan of fukujun)
I wanna be with O-gata ~
News Guidelines | Submit News (Complete article, no one-liners. For news tips, PM me or other news mods!)
Slow news reports? Don't worry, we know a scoop fast enough, but due to strict guidelines, we require confirmation from multiple independent sources.

Jan 8, 2016 12:23 AM
Anime Moderator
A-gata stop being me, lol. Enjoying holidays alone and usually rejecting invitations, yup. Well once in awhile in fun too, with other people. O-gata is such a dork, I will join you!!! Love how he's having the time of his life in karaoke and then it's time to go. AB-gata though, of course he would scare all the girls away. B-gata is probably the worst, he is definitely very "my pace." Such a great Christmas XD Well at least they were having fun in their own ways.

Nov 10, 2016 3:55 PM

Pretty fun last episode of this season! Let's see what the last and fourth season will have to offer!