Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2015 12:18 AM
Dec 2015
At the end of the series, Kenshin fought with Toshurio Hijitaka, to me, it looks like it was a tied. Then the scene switches to the battles that ended the Shogun period, it shows that Kenji was fighting this war with the Shinsengumi. Did Kenji ended up joining the Shinsengumi? I am interested in the Edo Period, so have been watching a lot of samurai series including Hakouki. If Kenji did join, was he any of the main characters of the Shinsengumi?
May 2, 2017 7:13 AM
May 2016
TinkerAsune said:
At the end of the series, Kenshin fought with Toshurio Hijitaka, to me, it looks like it was a tied. Then the scene switches to the battles that ended the Shogun period, it shows that Kenji was fighting this war with the Shinsengumi. Did Kenji ended up joining the Shinsengumi? I am interested in the Edo Period, so have been watching a lot of samurai series including Hakouki. If Kenji did join, was he any of the main characters of the Shinsengumi?
TinkerAsune said:

No,he didn't join Shinsengumi. You need to watch again.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManU-Alchemist - Jun 17, 2008

57 by catmancatplan »»
Apr 16, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

hznu - Sep 16, 2008

190 by Jirokissaw »»
Apr 11, 9:47 PM

» Can I finally watch this after seeing the 2023 remake or I have to still see the Kyoto arc?

Cestlavie_ - Dec 16, 2023

13 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Feb 17, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManU-Alchemist - Jun 2, 2008

75 by RFXs »»
Feb 9, 7:57 AM

» Similar tragic romance

yoru987 - Aug 13, 2023

5 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.