Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 13 Discussion

Apr 11, 2016 10:44 PM

*kisses girl and and procedes to eat food off the floor*
whoever wrote the follow up after the kiss deserves a promotion tbh

Boo, I was really hoping there wouldn't be much romantic development in this show. Gundam doesn't always do romantic subplots well, and romantic subplots are one of my pet-peeves, so I'm a bit disappointed they're taking it that direction. Hopefully the romantic stuff will be kept to a minimum.

Oct 28, 2016 8:39 PM

Dam Mika you are the man. Nice kisssuuu
Let's hope Mika forms a harem like the women guy so Atra isn't left out in the future.

Dec 3, 2016 12:30 AM

This episode is has 2 notices for me, the first is the young boys, war´s boys, war´s children, used by the wars as if they were trash, and the second is the rich blond young, his relationship with the young girl borders on pedophilia :( all bad, because this episode, all is bad, include the funeral :(

9/10.

Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 25, 2016 9:28 PM

HAHAH HOLY SHIT WHAT UP! My boy Mikazuki Augus going in for the clutch at the beginning AND end!

That really caught me off-guard!
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Dec 30, 2016 2:25 PM
More than a year late, damn.

My man Naze back at it again bringing the HAMMER on Hammerhead! Bust a nut, my man! You alpha as fuck! :D

Mikazuki tho, that was smooth. Naze's babes gotta watch out lol!

Mar 11, 2017 2:23 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Techgeek20 said:
That kiss man! Kudelia's reaction was funny. Loved this ep!

I wasnt expecting it either but I was pleasently surprised Kudelia was so cute there!
Overall they portrayed the emotions very well this episode, which was a good thing since I though the kid's death last episode was rather badly done, felt a bit forced.
Also people shipping Attra? Lol, she is too young IMO.

Aug 22, 2017 11:49 AM

This was such a sad episode - I actually cried! The bad guys got what was coming to them, but I felt so bad for the kids. Obviously Shino did too; he did what he had to do, but he kind of screwed up. I like that Mika is thinking about his actions too. His kiss with Kudelia was cute.

Sep 28, 2017 5:21 AM

Chocolate man is such a loli player.

Nice to see a Gundam show caring about the dead.

Fumi seems to be working for that rich guy that is backing them up by paying Tekatan for the job.

robotical said:
*kisses girl and and procedes to eat food off the floor*
whoever wrote the follow up after the kiss deserves a promotion tbh

hahaha, the kind of kiss that makes you want to go wash your mouth alright.

Feb 11, 2018 12:46 AM

Fareed has chocolate on his person to give to young girls he randomly meets, then charms his loli fiancee...dirty lolicon confirmed

Apr 7, 4:31 AM

LeFatiqsue said:
More than a year late, damn.

My man Naze back at it again bringing the HAMMER on Hammerhead! Bust a nut, my man! You alpha as fuck! :D

Mikazuki tho, that was smooth. Naze's babes gotta watch out lol!

I did not understand any of that...

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]