Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Working!!! Lord of the Takanashi Episode 1 Discussion

Feb 12, 2016 9:58 AM
If it weren't for the bullshit with takanashi's fucked up mother i would have enjoyed this more. Nevertheless, this was an enjoyable ride. I will miss the characters so much. I give the series an 8/10
Modified by Accelerator48, Feb 12, 2016 10:09 AM

Feb 14, 2016 4:07 PM

Pretty happy and satisfying ending. Liked the fated meeting between Takanashi's mom and Popura.

I find it strange that despite Popura being the main heroine she's pretty much the only one who didn't have anyone to pair up with.

Feb 29, 2016 4:44 AM

All in all what a great series! So satisfying to see everything wrap up!

So does that mean that Yamada X Souma is canon?!

8/10! Needs more Matsumoto </3

Mar 17, 2016 1:28 PM

It was okay a wrap-up but nothing really special. We got the usual, nothing else.
6/10 for an ep, 7/10 for the series.

Mar 31, 2016 2:08 AM
Wait how ciomes we have been able to see this episode when it hasn't aired yet according to MAL records?

Mar 31, 2016 3:11 AM

shintai88 said:
Wait how ciomes we have been able to see this episode when it hasn't aired yet according to MAL records?

Lord of Takanashi, the 14th episode of Working!!!, was broadcast in advance on Tokyo MX on December 26, 2015.

Mar 31, 2016 3:41 AM
EnTam said:
shintai88 said:

Lord of Takanashi, the 14th episode of Working!!!, was broadcast in advance on Tokyo MX on December 26, 2015.

Ahhhhh that makes sense now.

Apr 1, 2016 12:09 AM

Aaaah!!! That was great!!!! A very fitting end to a great series.

8/10
Modified by unmemorablehero, Apr 1, 2016 1:38 AM

Apr 5, 2016 2:56 AM

After a really long journey
Finally
InamixTakanashi is real!!!

"You don't need the katana because I'll protect you" -Satou
That was so smooth :3

Awwwww, you're growing Popura-senpai!!
Nazuna, I can't imagine become wiser than that, please conquer the world! xD

Bye
Goodbye the best comedy SoL (+romance) for me
Thank you for serving us for a long time
Thank your for the good food
Thank you Karino Takatsu-sensei!
Thank you for hard "working" until it ended beautifully
"Signature removed"

Apr 8, 2016 4:06 AM

Wow, it's out.
I have no idea until I check the most selling BD/DVD article this week.
Oh well, time to watch :D

Apr 8, 2016 2:05 PM

The final conclusion to this series... the last season already concluded most of thing and this episode finished the final pairing.

I will miss this series but it's also good to see the series end and have this conclusion we all waiting for.

Leaving this episode aside, when I finally saw the Satou x Yachiro pairing happening I was so happy. What's more that pairing had a little bit more seriousness to it and was did so great! Ahhhh... .

Somewhat sad for Popura though, it's like everyone got a paring but her... oh well at the very least show made sure to point out that it was her who was the main female character.

Sadly this kind of series is not something people talk about or recommend to others... it's rather something to watch and enjoy, and now that the last episode is here... the series will be forgotten. Sob, sob.

Once again though to see the whole series animated and reach it end when the first season came out 6 years ago, still feels good. Although this series for one didn't need conclusion and I wouldn't mind endless following seasons coming out every two years or so... if anything I would definitely watch them.

Apr 23, 2016 3:00 PM

And its done! I liked how it progressed, and really if it had ended ANY other way, I would be peeved. And since I work around fod and service, I just liked all the seasons, but this ova really made me feel good before work =p 7/10 ^~~^

May 8, 2016 6:43 PM
well, I think this is a good movie, but its not as funny as the other episode. But still there are a lots of fun

May 30, 2016 1:46 PM
Most satisfied I have ever been with the closure of an Anime! Can't wait for www.Working!!

Jun 15, 2016 8:50 AM

karmenmeghan said:
Still tingling with them fuzzy feels from watching the finale :3
They're all happy and celebrating and there's personal development for everyone. Even Takanashi's mum remembers Kozue's name now. Or is it just that Kozue's usually too knocked out to notice all the times her mum has called her name?? Anyway everyone's beaming and that's the best part.

I also ship SOUMA x YAMADA even more now!
Yamada said she won't be satisfied until she makes Souma happy. And he's all "To do that, you'd first have to become an adult". Meaning he likes her & wants to get together in the future right? :D That's what I want anyway hehh.

YES. (but then they've been my OTP for a while now~)

This was one of the best series I've ever watched. .O. So funny, and just omgosh. 10/10. Wrapped up perfectly too, didn't feel dissatisfied like some or like crying, because it was happy!

I think I'll rewatch this in the future. ♡

Jun 20, 2016 11:32 PM

This is one of my Fav. Sol that I watch

I love the ending InamiXTakanashi at last

I want SoumaXAoi as well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 29, 2016 12:04 PM

Great how they wrapped everything up and I love that they played the first opening at the end. The only unpleasant thing was the mother. To be honest I dislike all the females in the Takanashi family, except Nazuna maybe. But I can't blame them, since they were raised by their mother. She really is a horrible person and a bad parent. But all is well, that ends well. Her using Popura as an offering and trying to take her with her was funny though.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Jul 20, 2016 5:17 AM

Ok-ish series
The comedy wasn't that good,But at least everything is wrapped up and concluded
5.7/10 for the series,I guess It's not for me.

Aug 1, 2016 2:12 PM

I can't believe this series is now over. :'( But the final episode was truly satisfying! I couldn't stop grinning towards the end. Also, Nazuna is scary. xD

Aug 20, 2016 10:32 PM

What an awkward couple.

7/10.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Aug 31, 2016 1:01 AM

been watching since 2010 and that was a great ending.
Loved Souta x Inami moments but the Souma X Yamada moment was priceless !
he will wait for yamada to become an adult so "she can make him happy"
Aww.

9/10. Glad I followed this series till the end. So underrated.

Oct 17, 2016 11:50 PM

Wow, they really went all out on making those PVs as (literally) misleading as possible. Yes, figuratively somewhat accurate, but still, it definitely fooled me. Glad my initial assumption of a semi-spinoff-ending was wrong.

Fantastic end to the series, putting a delightful cap on the remaining loose ends and, once again, exceeding my expectations with other resolves and open endings. They really wrapped everything up from this series fantastically, huge props to the authors. Proud that Takanashi thanked Yamada-kun. (Speaking of "Yamada", that's about the only thing that was left wide in the open. What is their last name?)

Either way, absolutely fantastic. Would have loved to see a hug between Takanashi and Inami, and on that note a kiss from either one of the pairings, but I guess that's asking too much.

An incredible way to end this fantastic series, 9/10. Going to miss these characters big time.

Oct 28, 2016 12:48 PM

Haha I almost forgot how crazy the whole character cast was.
I really liked this episode. Looking forward to www.working! I hope the new cast is as silly and likeable as this one.

Nov 2, 2016 2:29 AM

Loved this anime till the end, wonderful ending and perfect pacing all the way through with good comedy.

Inami and the tall blonde guy easily the best characters in the anime

Nov 24, 2016 6:14 AM

Wow this series had such a nice wrap-up. This series is a hidden gym full of laughter great characters and good story. Sad this was the last episode and there will be no more working. www.working! just doesn't have the same great cast as this one has. 10/10 great ride loved the way they left no loose ends.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Jan 22, 2017 9:49 AM

OH WAAAAAAWWW!!!!!
What a ride.......
10/10 one of the best series i've ever seen......

Apr 26, 2017 12:02 AM

Decent ending. It was funny that Takanashi's mom used to be tiny like the Chief - who woulda thunk it. 6/10 for the series - could have been a 7 had character progression been as consistent in the previous seasons.

Aug 30, 2017 8:04 AM

Well it was a fun ride
It's kind of nostalgic how I first saw this in high school. Now I've graduated college and I get to see this. Feels like the characters grew with me. I'll miss them all. I hated some of them at first I just adore each one of them and wish them the best.

Feb 23, 2018 5:33 PM
what a great ending, and satisfy to watch

Apr 9, 2018 7:58 PM

Now this is the finale I was looking for. Excellent wrap up to a great SoL series. There were a few times I was slightly annoyed throughout the show, but overall it was a great cast of characters that will be missed.

Apr 13, 2018 10:57 PM
Great conclusion to this series,i seriously thought this special ep gonna be like the preview shown at the end of ep 13 lol
overall 9/10 :)

Feb 12, 10:18 AM

Really Liked The Ending.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]