Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 13 Discussion

Oct 16, 2017 10:02 AM
any information about next season?

Oct 20, 2017 3:40 AM

goldenbijoy said:
any information about next season?

Nothing has been announced or confirmed yet. The DVD and Blu-ray sales were pretty awful so don't get your hopes up.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

Oct 26, 2017 6:56 PM
we want season 3. now going for ping pong the animation
what actually is a signature?

Oct 27, 2017 1:39 PM
any hope that there will be a season 3...
i really want one

Nov 7, 2017 1:37 PM

I hope there's a season 3!! I loved the final episodes to this season.

Nov 9, 2017 9:26 AM

miss crazy chick XD
Oh Yato u out did urself this time XD
if i wouldn't be front of my PC watching this i would be rolling on the ground right new XD

DominekGo said:
AlvinFTW said:
All i wanna know is how did Hiiro escape the underworld....?!

Maybe yato's father called her from underworld just like hiyori did.

IMO that season was better that season 1, especially bishamon arc.

Hiiro wasn't that bad, i wonder what will happen to her in the future.

Nice to see how yukine matured through the series.

That scene after credits was DOPE!

Alvini said:
All i wanna know is how did Hiiro escape the underworld....?!

nope Hiyori figured out hes real name & also only humans can call some1 back like this it was mentioned before but yato's father is a god playing a human

Dec 28, 2017 5:14 PM
I'll leave a 5 yen coin and wish for season 3.

Jan 7, 2018 4:42 PM
As an atheist it never ceases to amuse me how human the gods are in every religion. Its almost as if we've invented religion ourselves lol. Well either that or god really is a petty ignorant ahole- which would be bad.

Anyway Sunday is over here so back to OT: decent show but nothing remarkable. And as always cliffhanger after credits bombshell with no SO3 ever made. No closure here.

Feb 1, 2018 11:23 PM

I don't know why Yato decided to wear a formal outfit but it looks really good on him, especially with that purple tie!

It's a shame that Ebisu died and his incarnation does not have any memory of his past life. Yato and Ebisu could be best friends and one of his closest ally.

Yuki must've been happy after Yato released Hiiro. Now he's the one and only current shinki that Yato possesses. To be honest, I prefer Yato having her around so he could occasionally turn to her to use her and momentarily become a god of war/calamity like he once used to be. Hiiro also a really well designed character.

The guy who kissed Hiyori is Hiiro's and Yato's father? And he got the brush along with many akayashis on his backs!?

I would say that this last episode of the second season of Noragami gives a great conclusion with Yato having a new resolve which is to kill all disaster (like ayakashi) before they strike and making people happy as a self-proclaimed 'God of Fortune'. However after seeing that his and Hiiro's father is that guy who kissed Hiyori. I'll just say...
Give us a third season!!!

This second season (Noragami Aragoto) is way btter than the first season, so if they ever make a third season, I will really love it if it's even better than this second season which is already a really great sequel!
Modified by ShadowkillZ_, Feb 1, 2018 11:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 6, 2018 8:19 AM

ShadowZ_AnimeZ said:
I don't know why Yato decided to wear a formal outfit but it looks really good on him, especially with that purple tie!

If I remember correctly, he stole Kazuma's clothes, along with his wallet :D
And I agree, it looks really good on Yato!

Aaaah I gotta get back to reading the manga. I miss it. The manga is a masterpiece and they managed to nail the anime too. I'm so proud.
Gotta love Noragami..

Can't wait to see how they approach the third season. I have a hunch they're gonna make a third season, since this one was pretty successful?
Can't wait!
''One is enough, find someone completely unique'' -Yato
''You can't feel lonely if there's no one else around'' -Yamaken
''Because it's broken, it will never recover'' -Nanami

Feb 15, 2018 1:33 PM

I'm not a big fan of shounen, but this is probably one of the best shounen anime I've ever watched. The Bishamon arc was phenomenal and the Ebisu arc was great as well. I loved all the character development for Yato and Bishamon this season around too. The action scenes were also good.

I don't know how, but Noragami really nails its more dramatic scenes. I don't know whether it's because of the brilliant OST, or the large cast of likeable characters, but I do know it's pretty damn awesome.

Nora was one of my favorite characters in the first season and I loved what they did with her in Aragoto. More Nora screentime is a big plus for me.

9/10 for this season. Way better than S1. I'm still hoping we're getting a third season, but I'm not holding my breath since it's been a few years since Aragoto ended...

Mar 3, 2018 7:05 AM

That ending after the credits... I didn't saw that coming. I knew there is something about that "playboy/jerk" omgggg this season is waaay better than the first one. I hope there will be season 3.

Apr 11, 2018 11:19 AM
That end credit scene broke my mind.

Apr 20, 2018 6:16 PM

That wraps up season2. Much better than season 1 in my opinion.
We didnt have a lot of comedy moments compared to Season 1, instead we had a much more serious story driven plot, which favors my taste much more. The first arc was pretty good besides maybe the ending. Second arc was also good but not quite as good as the first one. The animation definitely stepped up in this season, the action was really enjoyable to watch.

The ending wasnt the best of all time, but it was ten times better than season 1‘s endlng

Also the scene afer the credits leaves hope for season 3 but its been 3 years or so since season 2 finished so its highly unlikely

7/10
Modified by shayed__, Apr 20, 2018 6:22 PM

Sep 28, 2018 12:25 PM
Omg YES Yato finally got rid of Nora! *claps*

And aw, Ebisu reincarnated to a little boy, how cute!! :’D

I really loved this season so much! The first season was great but this one is honestly perfect! I would say it’s definitely more serious than the first one but the comedic moments in this were perfect timing, as usual. Loved both the arcs and it was an enjoyable anime to binge. 10/10!

Hoping for a season three! *crosses fingers*

Oct 2, 2018 10:13 AM

Damn, i miss so much this anime. :(

Oct 28, 2018 4:38 PM

Man I hate it when anime end on a cliffhanger..

So I have to say Im kinda disappointed, it was alright/good, but I really expected more of one of the most popular shows on MAL rated 8.4

Mainly this entire season felt like one big retake of what already happened in the last.

When did this show become so popular anyway? I never actually see anything about it written or referenced, guess that should have told me to not get too excited.

Anyway, I feel kinda bad for Nora/Hiiki/whatever. Inwas hoping she would turn out to be the mysterious but loveable character, she is kinda wasted. And while you may see it as Yato maturing and developing from clinging to Nora, its more like he is running away. And throwing her aside like that? Afaik he is the reason she became a Nora. GG yato.

PS: Hiyori is an angel, such a loving and caring character!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Nov 1, 2018 3:53 AM

i hope we get a third season.

Dec 25, 2018 11:30 PM

It's sad that the first time Ebisu really realized the value of his own life had to be that one incarnation where he was gonna get executed because of his weird hobbies that were used to make him a scapegoat for all of this. At the very least, Yato had fulfilled his past self's wish and the whole Phantom Tamer fiasco's taken care of. Hopefully, he'll start looking for safer ways to support humanity like the champ he is.

Yato finally let go of Nora and he brought Yukine along with him to show that he's serious in letting him become his one and only Exemplar and the slightly big chance that she'll release the hounds on him again. He'll continue what he's doing to be more famous but this time, he's gonna focus more on being a monster hunter for the people so he'll be known as a defender rather than a killer.

I'm glad that it ended on a happy note but that post-credit scene was such a sudden twist. He got NTR'd by his own dad without even realizing it. I wonder what in the world he is...

Feb 12, 2:38 PM
when season 3 is coming....

Apr 7, 5:26 AM

Finally Yato got rid of Nora, was about damn time. So that boy who kissed Hiyori is actually his father who schemed all those horrible things that happened.

I really like the soundtrack of this show, the characters are okay. Expected something a bit more badass tbh, they didn't seem like gods to me. More like the shinigami from Bleach who are strong, but can be defated by non-gods as well. 7/10

Apr 14, 8:50 AM
The death of Ebisu was heartbreaking. I really want to see Yato kick Nora and Father's ass. Hopefully in season 3.

Apr 19, 10:18 PM
i love the ending when yato trying to got the brush from underworld and meet ebisu they work together to get out from there,, but ended bye died of ebisu,, yato fail to save ebisu from death but this not that bad,, still good happening,, and the last yato realise hikki from his hand and becoming te ghost assassin to making human happy,, good ending but hiyori still that ghost form,,

8/10

May 7, 6:09 AM
私は 愛し てる僕のヒーローアカ

This anime is so emotional.Really sad to see Ebisu gone.I started to like him.Man I hope yato somehow goes back to Yaboku(the old yato) with Nora as his regalia and start killing people again with his old look.Those flashbacks were too well-made.I know it sounds kind of sadistic but still :)).
I just want to live in an anime world like Boku no Hero academia.

Jun 7, 8:21 AM

Need season 3 omg. :( Just finished binge watching noragami s1 and s2 plus the OVAs. WHYYYY 4 years have passed but still no season 3...

Will read the manga later ;-;

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

Preview MangaManga Store