Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2015 5:49 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was wonderful. Great art design and quality. Sex scenes are long but I did not like frequent pauses in between.

The artwork almost looks the same as Haganai.
Dec 25, 2015 8:23 AM

Apr 2008
of course it is, it was the same character designer
Dec 25, 2015 8:25 AM
Jan 2015
What an amazing Christmas treat. Loved the art style and animation.
Can someone confirm if Buriki is involved in the art of this OVA since he was the one who did the art for the novel.

Edit: Hiraku Kaneko did Character Design, Buriki was on Original Character Draft.
Shinra_KishitaniDec 25, 2015 12:52 PM
Dec 25, 2015 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Was never a big fan of his character design though nice to see it in a hentai. Content wise it was a bit too vanilla for my taste. Nice long scenes for both girls though.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 25, 2015 12:45 PM

Feb 2015
Felt more romantic than Victorian Maid. The kissing and oral in POV takes some time to get used to. It was nice though; a breather after watching hardcore stuff.

I wonder if there will be a second episode. I looked at the novel and there are pictures of the two girls together in a threesome.
Dec 25, 2015 5:07 PM

Apr 2015
That was really sweet vanilla hentai, great character designs.
Dec 25, 2015 5:53 PM
Sep 2008
g-gotou mai OuO OuO OuO
fourberieDec 25, 2015 5:55 PM
Dec 25, 2015 7:52 PM

Sep 2014
Man this OVA got some wonderful art.

looking forward if ever this one got a another OVA,
Dec 25, 2015 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
Everything is superb but one thing that bugged me was that the camera kept going to the maid's breasts and face. I wanted to fap more to the penetrating but the camera kept going to her other body parts a lot of times which annoyed me.
Dec 25, 2015 9:56 PM

Apr 2009
Pretty good. Probably the best of today.
Dec 25, 2015 10:05 PM

Feb 2008
I thought it was pretty good. It had a decent budget, which is saying a lot since most ero anime these days usually have hit or miss quality.

I'm not sure how other people felt about it, but I actually liked how they added the breast slapping noise to the mix like Valkyrie Drive Mermaid. I appreciate attention to minor things like that in hentai.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Dec 28, 2015 2:18 AM
May 2012
The thing that kinda sucks is the fact that this show was going to have a better budget and better artwork but the studios changed in the last minute. Look at the comparison below (NSFW)

I mean it's not such a huge deal but it would've been better had things go as originally planned.
Dec 29, 2015 2:50 AM

May 2009
flash0101 said:
The thing that kinda sucks is the fact that this show was going to have a better budget and better artwork but the studios changed in the last minute. Look at the comparison below (NSFW)

I mean it's not such a huge deal but it would've been better had things go as originally planned.

Damn, that's how it was supposed to look? Geez, it would've been so good.
Jan 1, 2016 3:33 PM

Sep 2012
flash0101 said:

I don't know what you are talking about but its the same studio that worked on it. The studio didn't change at all. Where did you get your sources that the studio changed at the last second? Tthe budget is already good and the art is the exact same thing in the images you given. The colors are more washed out because you compared it to an actual dvd Japanese release to a chinese version rip of the dvds.
FlamingMangosJan 1, 2016 3:36 PM
Jan 4, 2016 4:53 AM
Jan 2016
FlamingMangos said:
flash0101 said:

I don't know what you are talking about but its the same studio that worked on it. The studio didn't change at all. Where did you get your sources that the studio changed at the last second? Tthe budget is already good and the art is the exact same thing in the images you given. The colors are more washed out because you compared it to an actual dvd Japanese release to a chinese version rip of the dvds.

The images he posted were not from Japanese or Chinese dvd rips but from actual retailer and official sites screenshots. The top images he posted came from getchu's own site months ago (before the ova had an official site yet). The bottom image which is more washed out came from the official website for the ova and getchu's newer updated screenshots which show an obvious change occurred in those months in between when you compare them. Also if you look at the maid you can clearly see there are some background differences and it even looks like the maid's distance is moved closer in the finalized version versus the original screenshot. These washed out colors are present in the finalized released ova but you didn't notice them because you had nothing to compare them to in order to see the difference.

Also getchu (who provided those top screenshots initially) displays the following for production "制作:パブリックエネミーズ" meanwhile the official site (which provides the bottom screenshot) displays this for production "制作: 関東動画會". Two sites reporting two different production teams and providing two different types of screenshots. Also this ova was met with a two month delay (announced a month before its original scheduled release)out of nowhere instead of being released in October like it was originally supposed to.

That delay was obviously caused by production issues such as a studio change. Furthermore the credits do not appear to mention the production team getchu lists (パブリックエネミーズ) anywhere at all indicating that they were indeed dropped. Also this isn't a case of getchu having reported the wrong information since even amazon credits the production to those people (obviously having not updated their information to reflect the new studio which the official site themselves says is different).

So yes he was telling the truth all evidence points to a studio change seeing as how the studio credited when the adaptation was first announced is no longer the studio credited in the final version (as well as the slight difference in the initial screenshots versus the newer ones months later). Whether or not the budget would have been better is impossible to say but there is an obvious change in who did it. The publisher erozuki remained the same but something must have happened between the time since the announcement and the initial screenshots being shown off and the final release to make them change studios.

Long story short the adaptation was announced during the summer with the production team of パブリックエネミーズ and a release date of Oct 26 and two screenshots. Months later after no new information since its announcement a 2 month delay was announced. In October the official site opened up providing more screenshots but these screenshots appeared washed out compared to the initial 2 shown as well as other minor differences (as you can see looking at what he posted). More importantly though is that when the official site opened up production was now listed as being handled by 関東動画會 instead of パブリックエネミーズ like initially announced. In other words a studio change.
grantdJan 4, 2016 6:32 AM
Jan 4, 2016 8:37 AM
May 2012
^ What the guy above me said.

And you can obviously see a difference if you look at the back cover of the DVD. I guess they didn't bother to change the pictures but this is definitely not how the episode currently looks like.

(you have to zoom in a bit, NSFW)

The character designs in the episode are all washed out while the character designs in the picture above isn't. It sucks because you don't see this kind of high quality art in hentai and it could've probably been much better. I'm not saying the episode we have right now is bad or anything though, it's still good. Just that such wasted potential is a shame.
Jan 4, 2016 6:07 PM

Sep 2012
flash0101 said:
^ What the guy above me said.

And you can obviously see a difference if you look at the back cover of the DVD. I guess they didn't bother to change the pictures but this is definitely not how the episode currently looks like.

(you have to zoom in a bit, NSFW)

The character designs in the episode are all washed out while the character designs in the picture above isn't. It sucks because you don't see this kind of high quality art in hentai and it could've probably been much better. I'm not saying the episode we have right now is bad or anything though, it's still good. Just that such wasted potential is a shame.

Oh so, there is evidence and you were right. I apologize that I thought you were wrong.
Jan 8, 2016 4:57 AM
Oct 2013
Interesting production-related stuff there... But the art being better in the screen shots of the first production team doesn't mean that the animation would've been as good. The more detailed the art, the harder to animate.

I mean what we got was very well animated, showed off much sexual techiniques and bodily responses and I thought the coloring made the bodies feel softer. Especially the breasts, they looked very soft!

In any case, the maid had many servicing skills, good fellatio and paizuri techinque, and rubbed and rode his d with her pussy very well. I liked the way she swirled her nipples around his as well. She moved so sensually <3
Good contrast to the more moe princess who showed inexperience and more weakness who was overwhelmed by his rough play.
User-sanJan 8, 2016 5:13 AM
Feb 22, 2016 10:27 PM

Nov 2013
Really good, reminds me of Victorian Maid, ALOT.
Mar 16, 2016 11:45 PM
Mar 2016
Does anyone know who composed the music? I need to know. 10/10
May 29, 2016 4:54 PM

Oct 2015
Am I was unluck or the video had some frame "problems"? Like "lagging" or something like that? =(
I watched it subbed by HH, maybe the raw does not have this problem?

Anyway, as a personal complain, the mute protagonist wasn't a good thing for me, it was like the girls were having sex with a doll. Though I know it's a "charm" of the hentai.

The sex scenes with the maid were really good, especially the first 7 minutes of the show. With the blonde girl the sex scenes were just fine.

I ll be giving this hentai a 7/10, ye, it was good as an overall.
PS.: Victorion Maid Maria I rated it with 8/10 (the guy is mute as well, though I enjoyed it a little more).
TechOtaku-hMay 29, 2016 4:58 PM
Aug 16, 2016 11:16 PM

Jul 2014
Well that was boring.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Jan 30, 2018 3:51 AM

Jun 2013
Not impressive for vanilla hentai
Feb 21, 2019 7:59 AM
Feb 2018
Any link to read the source in English?
Jan 12, 2020 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
I rewatched this again and It's not really as good as I remembered it to be. The visuals and breasts look nice but there's far too much inconsistency with the animation and how the shots look. There's just a lot of things that look off to me and not nearly enough things that looks amazing. But knowing about their situation with the studio change, that could very much be the reason behind it. It's unfortunate but shit just happens.
Jun 18, 2020 10:33 AM
Jul 2015
The Maid is more waifu material compared to the blonde girl :)
Sep 25, 2021 8:26 PM

Dec 2020
Kaiser500X said:
Any link to read the source in English?
just go to hentaihaven.com and ask the people there because they're a man of culture
Jun 10, 2022 8:53 AM

Aug 2021
Incredible.
I liked it quite a lot, Diana and Reiana are very beautiful, very good design and animation.
Oct 30, 2022 9:55 PM

Nov 2010
That maid is really beautiful. I wish they did more sexy positions. Also, it's too bad he ignored her pink butthole. It's begging to be f*cked hard!
The conquest of the princess was really nice! He really f*cked her good. Damn! 7/10
Nov 4, 2022 10:58 AM

Jul 2012
Loved the maid scene..

Oct 20, 2023 5:58 PM

Oct 2016
The pacing and animations were kinda rough but the voice acting was pretty good
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.