Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2015 2:06 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
KajiKaji's character with the maid... in huge bathroom. She's drunk?! Then senpai girl entered to cause fight and he got injured.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 28, 2015 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Eh Grayfia is pretty, but I really couldn't get behind a married woman messing with a little kid. She's one of the few characters in a monogamous relationship (The Four Satans can't have harems) and she has a kid. It never ceases to amaze me how scummy this series got, but I guess that's what sells now. It continues to complete the package that was the disappointment that DxD Born was as a whole: Terrible Series, Stupid Fanfiction Quality stories about the future, and now terrible specials.

Maybe season 4 will be better(if it happens at all), but I'm not expecting much.
Feb 5, 2016 8:17 PM

Jan 2015
Unlike any other previous Episodes, I think this one's too fast-paced. Oh well, whatever the cause Issei is the one that get the "beat up" in the end.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 6, 2016 2:41 AM

Dec 2014
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
KajiKaji's character with the maid... in huge bathroom. She's drunk?! Then senpai girl entered to cause fight and he got injured.

issei receiving the shock was expected
Feb 6, 2016 8:36 AM

Oct 2011
WOW Grayfia-sama OMG 0/////0

Rias 0/////0
Feb 6, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
Wow...

That back wash. Grayfia is such an underrated character in this series.
Feb 6, 2016 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
Grayfia was drunk!

Poor Issei!
Feb 12, 2016 1:09 PM

Dec 2013
DaGo314 said:
LordAura said:
Eh Grayfia is pretty, but I really couldn't get behind a married woman messing with a little kid. She's one of the few characters in a monogamous relationship (The Four Satans can't have harems) and she has a kid. It never ceases to amaze me how scummy this series got, but I guess that's what sells now. It continues to complete the package that was the disappointment that DxD Born was as a whole: Terrible Series, Stupid Fanfiction Quality stories about the future, and now terrible specials.

Maybe season 4 will be better(if it happens at all), but I'm not expecting much.

What the hell are you talking about?. Are you new to anime or something, Have you perhaps read the light novels? It seems to me like you haven't, You do realize this series LEGALLY can't be watched by minors and you must be 18+ to watch this at FUNimation streaming site.

Going after a little kid bugged you, Since when does anime follow real world logic and why should it appease you? Futhermore have you forgotten that the series has ECCHI as a genre?

The proper word on English is Raunchy and/or Saucy?. Are you a noob or something?. I can't help but wonder if I am talking with someone competent, You seem to filtering your bias to a work of fiction and desperately trying to bind it to reality.

She is a MILF you think any ecchi series would let that slide on regards to this show, Read the light novel and stop being so damn ignorant.
Wow I'll admit I was a little butthurt when I wrote this comment over 40 days ago, but your rant is still pretty hilarious. You can see from my list that I'm not new to anime and while I haven't read the novels I'm quite aware of what goes on in them. I didn't really have an issue with the little kid so much as the married woman part. Grayfia is in one of the few monogamous relationships of the series with Sirzechs as the Great Satans are forbidden from having harems. That's a fact stated in the Light Novel. So the same rules apply here. As for the rest of your post, I have straight up dropped DxD all together and was planning for the post on this topic to be the last time I ever talked about it. Instead this will be. I'm allowed to think this series is garbage, I know everything that happens in the Light Novels up to the current one. I know all about the horrible side stories that were included with Born. I'm not ignorant about anything, I just didn't like where the story ended up.
Feb 29, 2016 7:18 PM

May 2014
damn, Grayfia is sooo hot :D
Mar 14, 2016 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Nice special :D ahaha
I don't remember who Grayfia is, but she is hot :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 17, 2016 7:51 AM
Jul 2018
Issei floating in the bath water was a nice touch lol
May 16, 2016 11:29 AM

Aug 2014
Issei even has Grayfia, his supposed future sister-in law, all over him? Well damn..
Jun 24, 2016 9:28 PM

Dec 2012
Grayfia oppai on point.

Issei can see Grayfia's oppai because that is his privilege as the MC.

RIP in peace future Harem King.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 15, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
Mmmh I'm not that fond of Grayfia, also this special was not that great.
Mar 3, 2017 8:54 AM

Nov 2013
Rias mother is NEXT! wink-wink nudge-nudge, older women saikooooooo XD
Love Greyfia, she's soo hot, she can kick Rias, and Akeno's asses easily, sadly she's almost nonexistent same as Ravel and Raynare, such a waste, sigh. She's like Rossweisse's big sister <3

Gator said:
Mmmh I'm not that fond of Grayfia, also this special was not that great.

SHINE!
love your sig and avatar though <3 Nii-chan won't be bald with such a massage :3
tsundereharasserMar 3, 2017 9:04 AM
Oct 4, 2017 5:05 PM

May 2012
Drunk girls are scary :s let's see what the last special has to offer!
May 1, 2018 9:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
All starter very nice for Issei in the bath, but the poor young ended badly!!! lol
May 12, 2018 10:15 AM

Aug 2014
whoa that is extreme, was such thing in novel I dont remember?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 26, 2019 1:46 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Grayfia is so hawt, it defies belief.Now I'm just missing Rossweisse in this OVA.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 29, 2020 4:03 PM

Mar 2010
Oof issei was actually innocent this time around. in a huge bath house like that anyone would think its empty lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 17, 2021 10:15 AM

Jan 2020
This made me realize how rare it is to see Grayfia in the actual anime. Or at least compared to the other characters

Sep 20, 2023 11:03 PM

Dec 2022
lmao. Does Sirzechs know about this? First his sister, and now his wife is getting cozy with Issei too.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 4, 2015

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 12, 10:35 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Specials Episode 1 Discussion

arnoldc64 - Jul 23, 2015

42 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 12, 10:28 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video Episode 6 Discussion

Wazefock - Jan 27, 2016

22 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 11:09 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2015

15 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN: Ishibumi Ichiei Kanzen Kanshuu! Mousou Bakuyou Kaijo Original Video Episode 3 Discussion

AivanK - Nov 3, 2015

29 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.