Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2015 6:48 PM

May 2014
Hello! Hi! So, I would really like a good (must be English dub) romance anime! It must be dubbed, and trust me i have heard a long list of why sub will always be better than dub (my brother won't leave me alone about this) but I am still new to watching anime so please, just dubbed.

I would like something with lots of romance, by that, maybe the main characters getting together before the final episode, or at least kissing and confessing or along those lines, before the end of the anime.

No old style anime please, I just don't like it.
I love action so if that is incorporated or included, that's just a wonderful bonus :D

I've seen,
Fruits Basket
OHSHC
Maid-Sama
The familiar of Zero
Sword Art Online 1-2
Special A
Vampire Knight / Guilty

I think that is it. Like i said, still new to this wonderful world!
Thank you everyone so so very much :D
Peace out!
NiquiDec 22, 2015 7:42 PM
Dec 22, 2015 8:02 PM

Nov 2012
Not sure if all of the listed titles are dubbed, but there should be at least a few among these:
Steins;Gate
Toradora
Golden Time
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Clannad
Hanasaku Iroha
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Welcome to the NHK
Sankarea
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
My Little Monster
Dec 22, 2015 8:14 PM

May 2014
Thank you so much! I plan to watch 'Dusk Maiden of Amnesia' soon now thanks to your suggestion. I will do some more research into the others.

I would like to watch My Little Monster, but can not seem to find a dubbed version, however I will keep looking for sure!
Dec 22, 2015 8:16 PM

Nov 2015
Inu X Boku SS - This one is to cute =3
Bamboo Blade - FIGHTO!
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control -Is the future really worth being constantly put on the line?
Elfen Lied - Good starter anime with lotsa feels
Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Slice of life.....For the Second in command of hell! (not a romance, just awesome. it deserves a try. not in english as far as I know though. get to it one day!)
Kotoura-san - Oh gosh more cute feels, but with some funny gag perversion as well. really light on the sexual humor for me though.

I will second ObvliviousSenpai on Kamisama, Sankarea and My little Monster.
SparxletteDec 22, 2015 8:20 PM
Dec 22, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2015
Moniquealison said:
Thank you so much! I plan to watch 'Dusk Maiden of Amnesia' soon now thanks to your suggestion. I will do some more research into the others.

I would like to watch My Little Monster, but can not seem to find a dubbed version, however I will keep looking for sure!

I -MIGHT- be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw it on netflix..... I can't ever remember if their subbed or dubbed though. I just watch it regardless =P
Dec 22, 2015 8:26 PM

May 2014
Sparxlette, thank you so much! Majority of this is now on my plan to watch list, and I will be definitely be putting one on tonight!

I have looked the sites i generally watch anime on, crunchyroll, animehaven, theanimeplace, but none seem to have it! I will go see my brother who is quite techy and knows his anime very well!

Thank you guys so much :')
Dec 29, 2015 9:10 PM
Aug 2014
Hi Niqui there are a lot of good romance anime out there. One I thought was quite good, is. Date a live. It is listed with action and violence, but the romance quality is there. This one I found it very easy to get hooked on and watch it to the last episode
hope you like it

More topics from this board

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
25 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

5 by 8oomer »»
2 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 5 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
4 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
7 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 7 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.