Forum Settings
Forums

Anime OST with nice instrumental tracks. Any recommendation?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 3, 2008 3:24 PM

Nov 2007
After scanning through the list, the only one not mentioned that comes to mind is the School Days OST. It really represents a wide variety of moods throughout. Worth a listen.
Mar 3, 2008 5:06 PM

Oct 2007
These soundtracks I enjoyed a lot (minus Lain). Most of them are instrumental tracks. I picked out songs you'd might like to hear first.

From the Big O II soundtrack I would recommend: RESPECT - Lower east side, DREADFUL, CHAIN (pratically all guitar)

Fruits Basket Memory For You soundtrack: On The Stage, BlackAndWhite (Normal), BlackAndWhite (Hard)

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu OST: Deddo Hiito

HIKARU no Go! ongaku hen haruka naru takami he soundtrack: shukuteki, saizen no itte (one of my favorite songs on here)

Peace Maker Kurogane Soundtrack: Shinsengumi Taishi (short and good), Tengoku to Jigoku With a ROCK

Serial Experiments Lain soundtrack may have a few you like

Witch Hunter Robin OST 1: Dancing Type, Flame (maybe), Outrageous, and if you can find Shell guitar ver. I would HIGHLY recommend that one

(Side bonus: Adolescence Mokushiroku - Utena the Movie soundtrack is pretty good. You'll here some good guitar on some of them but they sing through half of those. The other instrumentals I liked but it might not be as rock-ish to your tastes.)

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Mar 3, 2008 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
vindemon64 said:
Um, unless I missed it, you must also include Taku Iwaski's pieces from Rurouni Kenshin, especially from the OVA Trust and Betrayal and the Kyoto Arc. Beautiful pieces which really set the mood for the entire story they are heard in.

Skoki said:
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is a good one.

FireReaverX said:
After scanning through the list, the only one not mentioned that comes to mind is the School Days OST. It really represents a wide variety of moods throughout. Worth a listen.

lilgumba said:
These soundtracks I enjoyed a lot (minus Lain). Most of them are instrumental tracks. I picked out songs you'd might like to hear first.

Thank you very much for the latest recommendations. Hopefully, they are still available.

lilgumba, thank you for the trouble in giving me the list of instrumental tracks per anime OST. You make my life easier. :D
Mar 4, 2008 5:54 AM

Oct 2006
After watching the anime the other day, I have to add the NHK soundtrack to the list. Great stuff, that.
Mar 4, 2008 4:42 PM

Jan 2008
Krelian said:
After watching the anime the other day, I have to add the NHK soundtrack to the list. Great stuff, that.

Thanks for the latest addition. NHK is noted.

NHK was recommended twice.
May 26, 2008 3:55 PM
May 2008
Asako said:
Hmm. The Jigoku Shoujo OSTs have some heavier guitar tracks. Anything by Takanashi Yasuharu is win and awesome, though. (Terra e, Yamanade, Mononoke, Shippuuden etc. Though I think Jigoku Shoujo is his best work. All four of its OSTs are awesome)

I'm looking for the guitar tracks from Yamanade, i love it in ep. 16
Could you please tell me where i can find them? Thnx! :3
Onegai!
OrnskiMay 27, 2008 4:54 AM
May 30, 2008 2:04 AM
May 2008
Samurai Champloo's OST's are always good, but probably not quite what you're looking 4. I think out of the whole 4 CD's, only a handful have vocals, the rest are instrumentals.

OR GO TO WWW.OCREMIX.ORG

They remix old game songs into better tracks!! (unless they butcher the remix o.o) I've found many a good track on there. But again, probably not quite what you're looking for.

Good luck on your search!

p.s if the address doesn't work just search for ocremix and it should be the first thing that pops up
May 30, 2008 7:14 PM

Jan 2008
I'd suggest checking the Elfen Lied, Saikano and Wolf's Rain soundtracks. Love 'em all.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.