Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2015 10:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The Dread Knight skill~
These kids are improving every day with their abilities.

Shihoru’s new technique, Shadow Complex seems kinda interesting too. I'm curious to see what other skills will be shown in this volume.
Jan 11, 2016 8:51 PM

Jul 2015
I've reached the translation at chapter 3.. now, I'm reading the raws... it has been in awful slow pace...( 7 pagesper hour).. even though... this is one of the best ways to improve my jap( around n3)... and it's better than wait util the translation comes out... nano desu translators do a very good work and for free, they are awesome... but they speed it's not the as fast as skythewood though...
Mar 21, 2016 9:36 PM

Aug 2013
Chapter 10 was amazing!

Cant wait to read Chapter 11, March 27th seems to be so far T-T
Apr 25, 2016 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
Holy crap!!

Chapter 13 got really intense.
May 29, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2011
Wait, at the end of volume 3...is that what I think happened to Mogzo? ;_;
Jun 1, 2016 2:56 PM

Oct 2012
Holy noooooo Mogzooooooo! Why why why why T^T
Such an epic fight and a truly amazing effort by everybody and it has to end like this!?

My heart is in tatters
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 1, 2016 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
Freaking Cliffhanger, omg!

No, no this cant be!! Don't die Mogzo T-T

Amazing fight, got me at the point of my seat almost eating the monitor while reading. Time to suffer till Sunday again; Mogzo is the party MVP without a doubt.
Sep 22, 2016 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
Man, the wait for vol 4 is gonna be tough!
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Dec 8, 2016 1:10 AM

Aug 2009
WOW such a great vol!!
Didn't expect attacking fortress so much death in this vol <3 totally love it! Sensei don't beat around the bush if someone's careless he can die every moment love this feeling while reading.

I wonder what happened at the main gate. Sensei could write another chapter about regular army.

Can't wait to read next vol unfortunately or not :P Grimgar was licenced so I need to wait till they translate up to 4 vol so I can buy it.

5/5
Feb 14, 2017 10:02 AM

Feb 2013
What the fuck were they doing at front gates? Incompetent fucks, I feel so bad for Choko.
Aug 20, 2017 6:38 PM
Apr 2017
Chokos dead is hard to accept me. Haru loved her before they came to Grimgar and in moment whe just know it, she is dead. Too much suffer for mc even he cant realize it properly since he has no memories, but what if at end of story he will get them back ? Feel sorry for her and him really cause they were suposed to be lovers in real world amd now it turned this way
Aug 30, 2017 11:57 AM

Aug 2009
rikino151 said:
Chokos dead is hard to accept me. Haru loved her before they came to Grimgar and in moment whe just know it, she is dead. Too much suffer for mc even he cant realize it properly since he has no memories, but what if at end of story he will get them back ? Feel sorry for her and him really cause they were suposed to be lovers in real world amd now it turned this way

That is one of the reasons I love this vol totally unexpected and cruel. for Haru and even more for Choco because he don't even remember her! and this cliff hunger at the end!
Sep 5, 2017 7:37 PM

Jan 2014
I don't understand why Choco has to die this early! So much potential in terms of romance and advancing the character development of Haru but was cut short. The anime should have adapted the novel until Volume 3!
Recommend me an anime
Sep 6, 2017 8:58 AM

Aug 2009
renzbiohazard said:
I don't understand why Choco has to die this early! So much potential in terms of romance and advancing the character development of Haru but was cut short. The anime should have adapted the novel until Volume 3!

Why? IMO the answer is simple because many other animes have done that already. From Grimgar I expect many unexpected and sad things to break my heart. I think this story has great potential and I hope author won't destroy it like SAO did with harem/romance stuff and all happy endings.

That's just my personal opinion and my personal expectations for this story to be a little darker than others :)
Sep 6, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2014
Lukas2 said:
renzbiohazard said:

Why? IMO the answer is simple because many other animes have done that already. From Grimgar I expect many unexpected and sad things to break my heart. I think this story has great potential and I hope author won't destroy it like SAO did with harem/romance stuff and all happy endings.

That's just my personal opinion and my personal expectations for this story to be a little darker than others :)

I get what you mean. I was just hoping that they delay her death I don't know 2 more volumes maybe? Just to have more romance subplot

Agree, I also think that the story has great potential
Recommend me an anime
Oct 6, 2018 8:49 AM
Dec 2015
Was a rough one. The page wear Haruhiro described the fight as Epic - the only word to describe it - I really saw it. Was a thrilling battle. Really took me back to my mmorpg days. Not talking about WoW, but when games didn't even allow for shift+tabbing with mic clients in the background. No assisting mods and people adapted to situations on the fly.
Apr 17, 2019 4:33 AM

Mar 2019
What an intense and awesome fight at the end, such an awesome read! And that damn cliffhanger at the end o.O hope Moguzo is alright! And choco is dead?! Didn't expect that after the previous chapter talking about their history together.. Maybe she's not really dead though.
Apr 17, 2019 5:43 AM

Aug 2016
@Swizze You managed to read entire volume within a day? Daaamn. Even I took few days.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 6:01 AM

Mar 2019
@Martin_Taylor Half a day xD

Apr 17, 2019 6:06 AM

Aug 2016
@Swizze Slow down, buddy, or you manage to get yourself life crisis just within few days. I know, I love Grimgar too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2019 6:08 AM

Mar 2019
@Martin_Taylor I will, just loved the anime and was pretty keen to see what happened next. Such a great fight at the end of this volume. Shame it was never adapted.
Aug 27, 2019 7:13 AM

Feb 2018
Goodd bye Moguzo :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Chapter 19 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Mar 22

0 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 22, 8:42 PM

» Volume 3 review what do you like about it the most

Hello0809 - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Zirotaku »»
Feb 13, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 17 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jul 16, 2021

1 by Martin_Taylor »»
May 17, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Volume 15 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 7, 2020

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:15 AM

» Will it ever end?

Yuyu-haku-bro - Sep 11, 2021

5 by dragon015 »»
Jan 18, 2023 3:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.