Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2011
The Nekonyan is a Maid Cafe that specializes in having their maids wearing cat accessories and acting like cute Cat maids. The change in scenery often brings a smile to the face of all.
ZenoDec 20, 2015 7:34 PM
ZenπŸ’€

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 14, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She ran in and shut the door behind her, it was cold, very cold. Kelly was shivering then thought to herself At least I'm inside, it's slightly warmer in here. Soon afterwards she went into the maid changing room and put a coat on that she had once forgotten in there. She got her scythe out then used where her belt was to store her metal spike pipe. Kelly then realised if she stayed in here she might die so she grabbed a spear bag and put her maid clothes in it, then set outside.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Jan 14, 2016 10:39 PM

Jul 2014
???

However, when she tried to get outside, the door was pushed by someone from outside that wanted to come in, and thus Kelly collided with a man that was wearing quite light clothes and a scarf covering his head and mouth. As he was a little bigger than Kelly he would be affected slightly by the bump, but what about Kelly?
-Ah, my apologies, I did not expect someone to be here. he politely apologised to her with his charming voice
Jan 15, 2016 9:22 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

As she was leaving she almost fell, but stayed standing. She then loudly said "Excuse me," after he apologized she straightened up her back, then continued to say "No, I'm sorry for shouting. Please excuse me for that, may I ask why your heading to a maid cafe during a blizzard." Soon afterwards she shivered a bit.

Jan 15, 2016 11:29 PM

Jul 2014
???

He blinked a couple of times when she asked him what was he doing here, then he took a step back outside and looked at th sign above the door before facepalming and going back inside.
- I could have sworn I ended up somewhere else, not in a cafe from all places. he said, then he removed the scarf from over his mouth, revealing the lower half of his gorgeous face.

Lukas Miftah

Smiling charmingly, he noticed that Kelly was shivering and he put his scarf around her shoulders to walm he up a bit.
- Excuse me, miss, but may I have the honor to know the name of such a beautiful Lady?
Jan 16, 2016 5:17 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She laughed a bit as he did not know where he was going. "Thank you, my name is Kelly, just so you know sweet talking won't work with me." she said as she laughed a bit more whilst covering her mouth. Afterwards continued to say whilst smiling "Excuse me for laughing. Now that I've told you my name, what is yours?"

Jan 16, 2016 7:09 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She was hungry and was walking towards a café she had seen on a folder. She arrived an entered it seeing 2 people. She smild and walked up to them
Hello there, my name's Mai. What are your names?
She smiled tilting her head a slight bit to the side
Jan 16, 2016 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He chuckled softly at Kelly's reply, then gently grabbed her hand and planted a small kiss on it before looking up at her with a sweet smile.
-My name is Lukas Miftah, milady. Licensed broker around the city. I can bring you anything for the right price, including my heart. he said with a wink. Pleasure is mine.
However, before Kelly could have the chance to reply to him as he noticed that another girl had entered the cafe. Letting go of Kelly's hand, he turned to Mai and did a little elegant bow.
-Name's Lukas Miftah, lady Mai. Nice to meet you.
Jan 16, 2016 8:34 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She giggled and blushed a little as she gave a small wave towards Lukas
I am not a lady. Just call me Mai. I'm a police officer in Shizuka City
She smiled as she pulled out her karambit knife and showed it
Jan 16, 2016 8:51 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He looked at her knife, analysing from his eyes the thoughness, sharpness and possible selling price. A skill he has picked up from the streets. She also didnt seem to do what sort of business he is spinning, so it is ok.
-Ah, such a beautiful woman having such a though job? What an inspiration for people all around. he said with a smile.
Jan 16, 2016 9:02 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
When Lukas called her beautiful Mai quickly waved her hands in front of her with a blush and shaking her head
I-I-I'm not b-beautiful. I'm an average girl and my family has always done police work
She laughed nervously and put her knife away lookign a bit down at the ground
Jan 16, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He chuckled lightly at Mai's reaction. The shy type, roger that. Smiling, he took a step forward her and put her hand under Mai's chin, lifting her head up to look up at him.
-Dont look down on yourself, you deserve more respect from yourself then that. Keep your head held high, you have what to be proud from. he said with his soft voice.
Jan 16, 2016 9:44 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She smiled and looked at him wih a bright blush on her face. No one ever said that to her
W-W-Well I don't like to think of myself as a beauty or a queen or whatever. Just not like that
Jan 16, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He smiled when he saw Mai's blush. Good, he was plucking the right heart strings, and her reactions amused him. Now, on with the show.
-Even if you don't think of yourself as special, there arent simple people in the world, in this town even less. Dont think of yourself as average from all people, youre far from that
Jan 16, 2016 10:36 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She looked away and her face got completely red and she looked like a strawberry of some kind
O-Oh shut u-up. I am an average girl with no special face, or body or personality. I"m just... Maiq
Jan 16, 2016 10:43 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She thought this was all very cute and didn't want to interrupt but she had to say "Would you two like to come inside? I work here so I'm sure I can let you two in!" as it was so cold.

Jan 16, 2016 10:47 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He smiled charmingly and moved his hand from Mai's chin to her cheek to make her look at him. It was fun to see all those cute reactions from a woman.
-Even Mai can be special, even if you dont know it. he said, then recited the following lines in a sweet voice. The world's favorite season is the spring. All things seem possible in May. And like the month of May, everything can be possible for Mai.
When Kelly told them they could come inside he turned to her, taking his hand from Mai's cheek and smiling at Kelly. Leave Mai meditate a second at what he said...
-But of course, it is pure winter hell in here. he laughed a little, then looked at Mai before heading inside
Jan 16, 2016 10:58 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She practically knew nothing about love but thought those two were adorable, accidentally she let an "Aww," slip. To make this sound normal she mumbled "sorry." As normally it was not polite to call people adorable as they might not like it. After Lukas went in she held the door for Mai.

Jan 16, 2016 11:02 AM

May 2014
Seria

She came walking towards the store, or well, maybe her goal wasnt the store, it wasnt exactly sure by the fact that her hand kept brushing against the wall. She had black cloth around her eyes (see image) thus she couldnt see. She walked further, pretending she couldnt noticed anything, even though she did feel how the area looked. When getting across the door, she seemed to stop for a moment, then opened it, walking inside. Once standing there, she let her hand feel around her until she found what seemed like a chair and sat down. Her power had already told her what the inside of this room looked like, but as always, she just pretended not to know. For now, she just waited on what would happen, having heard the other people, her head turned towards them for a moment
Jan 16, 2016 11:08 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She got inside and blushed looking at Lukas. She felt really embarrassed right now
I-I am not compareable to spring. I'm just Mai... an average girl who works for the police okay?
She puffed her cheek and crossed her arms still blushing while looking at Lukas
Jan 16, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She saw the woman with black cloth around her eyes, she was feeling the furniture, she probably couldn't see. Kelly hastily said "Miss, do you need assistance. Can I help you in anyway??"

Jan 16, 2016 11:17 AM

May 2014
Seria

Hearing Kelly next to her made her turn her head towards her. Ofcourse she had noticed her coming closer, but once more, she act as if she didnt "Ah, well, if I could have some hot chocolate and some strawberry cake perhaps?" She asked, not sure what was on the menu. After all, being able to notice things around her still withheld her from being able to read, unfortunately
Jan 16, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

"I can't make much as I work as a waitress, but I can make the hot chocolate!" she said politely, hoping that she would forgive her. Not wanting to be rude she also asked the other two if they wanted some. Kelly zoomed into the kitchen and began to make the hot chocolate her boss taught her. Half way through making it she asked "How sweet would you like it, Miss?" She had also got 2 other cups invade Lukas and Mai said yes.

Jan 16, 2016 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

After Mai had walked inside he looked over his shoulder back at her, his beautiful crimson eyes locking into hers.
-Think that for as much as you like. For me and for other many people, even if you don't know, you're special. he said, pretending to give up, then Seria had walked in.
In an instant he looked at her sneakly, analysing whatever there is to analyse about her appearance, noticing the cloth covering her eyes, and also Kelly approaching her before asking her if he would like some hot coco.
-Sure, I'd be delighted if I could get a cup. he said, then after Kelly went to the kitchen after a bit he followed her right when she asked them how would they like their hot cocos. Make it sweet, like you. Also, would you like some help with the cake maybe?
Jan 16, 2016 11:37 AM

May 2014
Seria

She nodded at Kelly "That's fine, some hot chocolate then please" She said, hearing her go to the kitchen. She remained sitting for a moment, then suddenly heard Kelly's question "Ah, not too sweet would be fine" She said, looking in the womans direction, then turned back front of her. After all, with nothing to see, it didnt matter where she looked. There she just waited, hearing the voice of the male in the building, making her turn her head to him for a moment, before looking back again
Jan 16, 2016 11:44 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

As Lukas tapped her she quickly pulled on her scythe, she only got it out half way by the time she spoke. She replied to Lukas by saying "No, thank you for the offer though, do you want a hot chocolate," Kelly raised her voice a bit "You too Mai, if you want one tell me!" After hearing Seria, she added a normal amount of sugar then finished making it. She headed to Seria then said "It's quite hot, I don't want to accidentally burn you so should I give it to you or what?"

Jan 16, 2016 11:48 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirome
She slowly got a bit sick of Lukas' slick talking. She pulled out a revolver and pointed it at him
I said I am not special and I won't ever be you understand me? And I would love some sweet hot coco Kelly
She sat somewhere in a chair still pointing the gun at Lukas' face
Jan 16, 2016 11:49 AM

May 2014
Seria

She turned her head to the two people talking in the kitchen for a moment, before hearing how Kelly came closer, seemingly suddenly look up as Kelly was next to her and talked. "Ah, well, if I can find it on the table then its fine" She said "I'll just make sure not to drink it too fast" She added to it "And thank you for the hot chocolate" She said to her. She noticed the gun that Mai pulled out, but as always pretended not to notice a thing as she just listened for now, not sure how to start a conversation or join one
Jan 16, 2016 11:54 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She smiled then gave Seria the hot chocolate. After which she headed to the kitchen and make 2 sweet hot chocolate.

Kelly never was good at jokes but said "Mai if you kill him try not to do it in here, because I'll have to clean it up." Afterwards she laughed a bit.

Jan 16, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

-Sure, I'd fancy some. he told Kelly with a smile, then when he turned around he saw Mai point a revolver at him. He would have usually laughed at that, but he decided to keep the nice guy act and pretend to be surprised, raising his hands.
-Ok miss pretty officer, I get the message! he said, then snickered and went to sit on a chair. Its fun to be like this...
Jan 16, 2016 12:23 PM

May 2014
Seria

She heard the mug being placed down, sitting there for a moment. She had walked in on a whim, and had ordered a hot drink, something she usually didnt do anyway because well....it tended to be hard to know if it was hot without touching it, hse had burned her mouth a few times after all. She placed her hands around the mug, immedaitely retreating them as it was indeed hot, then proceeded to just listen to the others, her head turned towards them. Officer....that would explain the gun atleast
Jan 17, 2016 12:14 AM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
Well I I need to blow his head off I'll be sure to clean it up for you Kelly. This guy should just hope I won't actually do shoot him

She grinned and spun the revolver on her finger putting it back in a holster hanging on her hip
Jan 17, 2016 2:01 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She holds the hot chocolates in front of both of them, "Mind it's quite hot."
Then she realized the woman with the black cloth, she never told her name so Kelly asked "Miss, I never caught your name, please tell me it."

Jan 17, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2014
Seria

She looked up as she heard the woman asking for a name, and by guessing where she was looking as she asked it, it was most likely to her. She was a bit caught off guard by it, people didnt always ask her name after all "Ah...I'm Seria" She said "Seria Grham" She added to it
Jan 17, 2016 10:11 AM

Oct 2015
Kellly Kott

"Seria, nice name." she said whilst smiling, very soon she stopped as the news came on. More death had come, just this time at the memorial "I swear that guy better get caught soon or I'll hunt him down myself." she said but slightly louder. She meant it, if something like this happened again, she would likely try to find him then kill him.

Jan 17, 2016 10:35 AM

May 2014
Seria

She couldnt exactly see the smile. She could feel it, but she couldnt see it. She heard the news, looking at the screen for a moment, before looking at Kelly. She couldnt see what the tv actually showed, so she didnt know how bad things looked "Hmm..." She softly hummed, taking a sip of the chocolate, quickly placing it down again "dammit" she mumbled softly, having burned her tongue anyway. "And you would be?" She asked
Jan 17, 2016 1:36 PM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He laughed, then he put his legs on the table in front of him as he put his arms behind his head.
-Please, like you have the guts to kill an innocent person. That would do some damage to your police reputation, right? he said cheekly, then Kelly had came over with the hot chocolates.
-Ah, thank you. he said with a smile, then took the cup, blowing over it lightly to cool it down.
Jan 17, 2016 1:47 PM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

"Kelly," she said kindly. Kelly had realized Seria might have burned her so she asked if she was okay. She began to slowly chuckle, then said "Mai could probably frame you for something, then make it look like it was self defense."

Jan 17, 2016 1:56 PM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

He crossed his arms and closed his eyes with a "hmm", pretending to meditated hard on what Kelly had said, then he opened his eyes and simply shrugged in reply.
-But I do have witnesses to prove otherwise, right? So I guess she cant just do it like this.
Jan 17, 2016 1:58 PM

May 2014
Seria

She nodded a bit "I'm fine, just burned my tongue" She mumbled, before hearing what Lukas said "Well, you'd have 1 eye witness" She mumbled "I can only confirm having heard a shot and a thud, that could be anything" She said, obviously to Lukas now, blowing on her chocolate, then softly drinking some, being fine this time
Jan 17, 2016 2:07 PM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She put her hands up then said "this might sound childish but.. GIRL POWER! Ha just kidding I'd probably trade information for my silence." Kelly then went into the kitchen to make some coffee.

Jan 17, 2016 11:38 PM
Nov 2014
Mai Kirone
She also put her hands up and yelled GIRL POWER with Kelly as she looked at Seria
Mai is the name. And I think you are a very beautiful girl Seria. By the way don't pay attention to Mr. Charm over there
Jan 18, 2016 2:12 AM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

"Trade information for silence"? Lukas let out another "hmmm" as he put on a sly smile, puting his elbows on the table and leaning on them.
-Information for silence? I guess its a deal. he said with a little smirk, then he looked at the TV to see the news. Classic murder in the winter, why am I not susprised...
Jan 18, 2016 12:15 PM

May 2014
Seria

She looked up as Mai talked to her, her eyes wouldve widened at the sudden compliment, something she rarely got, but jsut shrugged it off "Nice to meet you" She said with a slight nod. Then looked over at where Lukas was talking, only to turn her head back to Mai "No worries, I can do that" She said
Jan 18, 2016 12:54 PM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She smiled slightly then continued to say "Please, do me a favor never try and act sly again. Also don't say you're not surprised, maybe you'll get murdered next." Kelly then went out of the kitchen and began sipping her coffee. Afterwards she looked satisfied, she was satisfied.

Jan 18, 2016 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

-Eh, lets just say where im from murder is a trade even children have to learn, even if there it was... cleaner than this. As for the slyness, roger that he said with a smile, then that smile faded as he became somewhat serious. -However, I couldnt help by notice you saying out loud that you'd take this situation into your hands if needed...
Jan 18, 2016 1:17 PM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

"Dang, well don't worry you probably won't have to kill anyone here. Probably." she said then chuckled a bit. He began to speak about what she said earlier. She sat down on a chair then said "Yeah I did say that, what about it?" she spoke as if it was no big deal.

Jan 18, 2016 9:03 PM

Jul 2014
Lukas Miftah

As Kelly said he might not need to kill anyone here he was just looking at her with a serious look. Well, he indeed hasnt killed anyone yet, but did wound and almost kill during the job or if not payed. Then she replied at his last statement quite casually, after which followed a moment of silence.
-Well then, what if I told you that if you plan to do that I'd offer my assistance. This time maybe a free offer. he told her in a serious tone.
Jan 19, 2016 12:54 AM

May 2014
Seria

She had carefully listened to the conversation between the two, slightly looking up while doing so. She was curious, it was interesting, she had to admit that "Hmmm, so you'd go take on whoever is behind all that" She said wondering, sitting in her seat and finishing her hot chocolate, setting it down, then looked up at the two again
Jan 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Oct 2015
Kelly Kott

She smiled at Lukas's offer, she replied by saying "Thank you for the offer, I think I'm gonna try and take him on myself though." Kelly then heard Seria so said "Yeah, people shouldn't kill innocent people." She made sure to say innocent as she had killed people at her old school.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [Kinkaku District] Townhouse 482.1

Tuba - Feb 20, 2016

0 by Tuba »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:54 PM

» [Shitamachi District] Mountain side

Haruka - Dec 22, 2015

22 by Zeno »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:27 PM

» [Sakurano District] M.R's Apartment

LightSpark090 - Feb 15, 2016

2 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 17, 2016 12:33 AM

» [Sakurano District] Daiseigi Apartment Complex/Eagle's Landing

xyz_network - Jan 8, 2016

24 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 15, 2016 11:06 PM

Sticky: » [Administration] REP Bank

Zeno - Dec 4, 2015

21 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 12, 2016 10:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.