Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2013

Okayyy, to avoid spams in the main Club Suggestions thread,, I made a thread specialized for making suggestions and modifications of this RP Battle game made by one of our beloved member fyrusking.
Hopefully many members can actively participate in suggesting and developing the game,, so that when the game is launched, everyone will be happy to participate and play it..

Everyone's participation in this would be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance ^_^

~Game idea: fyrusking.~
~Layout design: philtecturophy.~

Attack or cure based on RPG games character (Individual)
There will be a total of 6 classes, you can choose only one to be, and it can't be changed untill the end of the game.

BASIC RULES: use & buy items, attack, heal, charge and threaten

1. When you enter the game by start posting, your initial energy is based on each character's maximum HP, (see the character selection options), you can directly take actions if you want

2. In each turn, you will have to choose your action, then state everyone's current energy by copy paste the previous user's post with the values changed based on your actions

3. In each turn, you will have 10 actions that can be any possible combinations of attack, charge, threaten and cure

4. Each attack will reduce Health Power (HP) of any user by 1, each threaten reduce Magic Power (MP) by 1, each charge increase MP by 1 and each cure will increase HP of any user by 1

5. In each turn, you can use all of your 10 actions to 1 user, or distribute your 10 actions to other 2 or more users

6. Of course you can heal other users or heal yourself using some of those 10 actions

7. However, you can only use heal or charge up 5 times in each turn, and the rest 5 of the actions you can use them to attack or threaten

8 You can use items for various purpose like revive, attack, inflict status or heal. You can visit the SHOP HERE (use POINTS to buy items)

9. Check your POINTS to buy items HERE

10. DO NOT DOUBLE POSTS!!

~RULES and BATTLE SYSTEM~

KNIGHT:

this class is fundamentally a force based character, knights have a huge HP and it spells/skills are used to strike the enemy or boost itself.
Max HP:700 Max MP:150

List of spells/skills:

1. Force up: With this spell the knight can strenghten itself being able to to cause double dmg. (cost:30 MP)

2. Pure defense: with this spell the knight will use it's shield to protect itself from other attack for 5 turns, while doing this, he can't attack other players, it can take the hit directed to other players too. (cost:50 MP)

3. Heaven slash: The knight use his sword to strike it's opponent with a critical strike have dmg of 100 points, single target (cost 125 MP).

ROGUE:

This class is a furtive one, it's speciality is being always in the shadows, so they are good in surprise attacks and combos.
Max HP: 400 Max MP: 200

List of spells/skills:

1. Shadow: disappear from the battle for 3 turns can't be damaged at this time. (cost 30 MP)

2. Faint attack: will strike the enemy making it dizzy (faint) for 3 turns, a dizzy opponent can't attack, just cure themselves. (cost: 50 MP)

3. Assassinate: Get's behind an enemy whithout it noticing and strikes it with a powerfull blow to assassinate it. Deals 100 dmg (when combined with shadow will have a bonus of 70 dmg)
(cost: 130 MP).

PALADIN:

paladins are the ones who studied the art of a sword and a little of the art of black magic, being able to cast a few spells when they are in dangerous situations:
Max Hp:500 Max Mp: 300

List of spells:

1. Boost speed: With their elite training paladins are able to triple their current movemet speed. (this means the player can triple post). (cost 30 MP)

2. Destructive spell: The secret magic of the paladins, they can use their spear with a fire spell that will make it spear cut up to 2 opponents, it will get 50 point's of damage from each (it can also focus on just one opponent them having the double dmg).
(Cost: 90 MP).

3. Might hit: With the destructive spell, the paladin sacrife it's own hp and mp to deal a fatal blow to one enemy , 200 dmg points. (Cost:150 Mp 200 HP) after use, can't attack for 2 posts.

DRUID:

The healer class, it's abilitys are the most usefull if you want to make a friend or get a good hp at an early stage of the game.
Max hp:400 Max mp: 400

List of spells:

1. Heal: this ability can heal 40 hp points of a single target. (cost: 30 MP)

2. Florest attack: the druid can summon the spirit of the florest to attack it's enemies.
It can cause 80 dmg of a single target. (cost 70 HP)

3. Florest miracle: This ability can heal up to 250 hp points of a single character. (it can be divided to heal others too, for example heal 4 person each by 50 points) (cost:200 MP)

4. Revive: it can revive a fallen player with 25% of it's hp (Cost: 100 MP)[/color]

MAGE:

the class with the most destructive power, and more MP but the one with less HP.
Max HP 300 Max MP: 600

List of spells:

1. Dark spirit: Summons a dark spirit that will haunt the target for 5 posts, if the target use an ability, it effect will be lowered by half and, the haunted target can't heal himself. (unless if it is by an ability) (Cost: 60 MP)

2. Fire ball: it gives a huge fire ball strike to a single target. damage: 100 ( cost 80 MP)

3. Ragnarok: Thunder falls from the sky, damaging all the players the mage choose (he can choose all the player or just 3 of them for example) damage: 300 (cost: 400 MP)

LANCER:

A warrior that fear no heights, using soaring Jump attacks to deal critical damage even in full armor
Max HP 600 Max MP: 150

List of spells:

1. Jump: Lancer jump into the sky leaving the battle field for 5 turns (cannot attack or be attacked during these turns), and stab a single targeted anime with a devastating attack. damage: 50. (cost: 20 MP)

2. Dragon heart: Temporarily increase the Lancer's agility, making him require only 2 turns in the sky when using Jump ability the next time he perform it (cost: 40 MP)

3. Lance of Longinus: Temporarily increase the Lancer's strength, double the damage when using Jump ability the next time he perform it (cost: 60 MP)

~DEMONSTRATION GAMEPLAY: EXAMPLE~

~Game idea: fyrusking.~
~Layout design: philtecturophy.~
philtecturophyMay 18, 2016 8:34 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 20, 2015 4:26 PM

Jun 2015
The guy who had this idea is a genius...
A Gift By: Natsukage
Dec 20, 2015 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
fyrusking said:

Yes, i concur lol XD

Dec 20, 2015 4:55 PM

Jun 2015
philtecturophy said:
fyrusking said:

Yes, i concur lol XD

Lol there is still some flaws in it though :P
Dec 21, 2015 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
So here is my proposed character. a LANCER
Looks okay? XD

LANCER:

A warrior that fear no heights, using soaring Jump attacks to deal critical damage even in full armor
Max HP 600 Max MP: 150

List of spells:

1. Jump: Lancer jump into the sky leaving the battle field for 5 turns (cannot attack or be attacked during these turns), and stab a single targeted anime with a devastating attack. damage: 50. (no MP required)

2. Dragon heart: Temporarily increase the Lancer's agility, making him require only 2 turns in the sky when using Jump ability the next time he perform it(MP:30)

3. Lance of Longinus: Temporarily increase the Lancer's strength, double the damage when using Jump ability the next time he perform it (MP:40)

Dec 21, 2015 5:36 PM

Jun 2015
I see, he got a good inicial attack but in the later game it can turn to be his weakness...
Well this character is fine for me!
Dec 21, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
fyrusking said:
I see, he got a good inicial attack but in the later game it can turn to be his weakness...
Well this character is fine for me!

Owwkayy, will include JOB:LANCER now to the list of characters.

Hmm,, so can we use the same format of number of actions ,, also with the attack, threaten, heal, and charging template as my Anime Battle game for this?

Dec 21, 2015 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
Sure, just explain to me what threaten and charging do exactly.
Dec 27, 2015 1:31 AM

Dec 2013
fyrusking said:
Sure, just explain to me what threaten and charging do exactly.

Sorry for the late response mate! XD

So threaten reduce enemy's MP
Charging increase self MP
I used these terms in my Anime Battle Thread XD
So if you noticed, in that Anime Battle Game,, each turn the character's MP is restored by 1 MP, so lets say in a turn if a chracter use CHARGE 3X, then the restored MP at that turn is 4X ^_^

So for this game,, do you think the same actions template can be used?
If yes, considering the range of HP and MP of your game with mine might a bit different,, should we modified it so that maybe per turn, for example, a character in your game can take action 10X instead of the usual 5X ??

Also:
More people suggestions pleaseeeeeeeeeeee XD

Dec 27, 2015 4:46 AM

Jun 2015
Oh i see thx for the explanation, and yeah i think we could use the same system! thx!
yeah let's do a test with 10 actions, i'm just worried that 10x are too much and well, this can turn the game boring...
or maybe some ppl find it too hard to play.
Jan 1, 2016 8:14 AM

Aug 2015
Looks good

My only concern is balancing (but we would have to play to see what's OP), hard to predict what would be over powered or not. It may be worth to do a test run and play with the numbers after.
Mar 17, 2016 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
Peeps, I have update some rules and graphics on this game.
Opinion please :3

Is this game ready to launch fyrus mate?

I have also made the Request Item Thread for this game:

SHOP
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1468161

REQUEST ITEM
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1492063

Just need to fill the items in that shop.
And if no problems, then I will launch and ready to play :D

Mar 17, 2016 7:03 PM

Jun 2015
It's ready, we just need the itens, and you gotta specify that ppl can only use a combination of cure or charge 5x, i mean you can't heal yourself 5x and charge 5x in the same turn.
It was this that you meant right?

Well, this weekend i will try to reconstruct the itens list.
Untill then!

Nice design BTW >_>
Mar 18, 2016 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
fyrusking said:
It's ready, we just need the itens, and you gotta specify that ppl can only use a combination of cure or charge 5x, i mean you can't heal yourself 5x and charge 5x in the same turn.
It was this that you meant right?

Well, this weekend i will try to reconstruct the itens list.
Untill then!

Nice design BTW >_>

Hmm, good point, can we charge 5x and heal 5x at a single turn? I think we can right? I mean why not?

Ahh, great, once your item list is done I will include it in the shop, and ready to play :D

Mar 20, 2016 3:19 PM

Jun 2015
I dunno phil, so you think we can use both charge and cure 5x at the same post? ok then.

Phil i think lancer abilitys should be edited, His first ability should 20MP. otherwise he can spend the entire game just flying and he isn't an eagle.

The 2nd one should cost 40 MP

And the 3rd one should cost 60 MP

Phil i will soon post the itens list here, i will put them here instead of sending in a PM cause this way if anyone read this they can express their opnions.
fyruskingMar 20, 2016 3:23 PM
Mar 20, 2016 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
Itens can only be brought by members that are currently alive in the game:
When you buy an item you can keep it stored so you can use it later, be carefull with what you spend your money.

Minor health potion (Heal 50 HP) : Cost 3 points
Medium health potion (Heal 125 HP) : Cost 7 points
Great health potion (Heal 300 HP) : Cost 15 points

Minor mana potion (Heal 50 MP) : Cost 3 points
Medium mana potion (Heal 125 MP) : Cost 7 points
Great mana potion (Heal 300 MP): Cost 15 points

Revival Bead (Revives a player with 25% of it's HP): Cost 15 points
Soma (Restore 50% of a player HP and MP): Cost 30 points
Wind Elixir (Let the user double post 2x, not in a row): 10 points

Knight itens

Golden Sword (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the knight die, he loses it's sword): Cost: 40 points

Rogue itens

Poisoned dagger (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the rogue die, he loses it's dagger): Cost: 40 points

Paladin itens

Holy long sword (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the paladin die, he loses it's Sword): Cost: 40 points

Druid itens

Sacred staff (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the druid die, he loses it's staff): Cost: 40 points

Mage itens

Cursed Grimoire (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the mage die he loses it's grimoire): Cost: 40 points

Lancer

Holy lance (Makes every normal attack do 2x dmg points for the rest of the game, if the lancer die he loses it's lance): Cost: 40 points

Observation: the class based itens for now are just those, i created itens for each class becuase if in the future we realize one class is weaker than the rest we can add an item in the shop for it, then when the first game ends we will fix it making it more balanced to the second game.
Mar 21, 2016 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
Shop for the Battle for the future UPDATED
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1468161#msg44014237

Thanks mate!!

fyrusking said:
I dunno phil, so you think we can use both charge and cure 5x at the same post? ok then.
Phil i think lancer abilitys should be edited, His first ability should 20MP. otherwise he can spend the entire game just flying and he isn't an eagle.
The 2nd one should cost 40 MP
And the 3rd one should cost 60 MP

Ohh, I thought he is a bird,, :3

Okayy okayyy :(

Mar 22, 2016 12:58 AM

Dec 2013
Btw,
Fyrus mate, How can players earn points in this game? Also how much?
If you remember, in RP Tactics players can earn points by accomplishing each mission and also by killing an enemy permanently. So how about this game?

Mar 22, 2016 1:38 AM

Sep 2014
woah it's really awesome :O

Well, there is one question I want to ask. How do we get points? So far, I know there is a game called Truth or Dare. Are we relying our points on that game?
Mar 22, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2015
This game needs to give points? xD

Oh ok them, well obviously you will win them after you kill a player, and if you win the game you will win loooots of points, is this ok @philtecturophy ?

I can't really think of a way to players winning points in the middle of the game other than killing, in truth i can but it would break the whole game and a new system would be needed...

And by that i mean a team system, but, for now i don't think it would be a good idea to create one, since we don't even know how much popular the game will be, the number of participants and the problems the game has...

Members could also win points by reviving players... but this would make lots of ppl wanting to be druids... so maybe it isn't a good idea, since with lots of druids to farm points the game would be too difficult to beat, and a game needs to end someday.

So for now you can just win points by killing people, and the points go to the person that made the last hit.

@Aoizuho you can get them at Anime RP Tactics, truth or dare game and i think there is a chess game competition that also gives points, never played that one though.
Mar 22, 2016 10:36 PM

Sep 2014
^oh okay ^^
Mar 23, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
@fyrusking and @Aoizuho : yeah, kill a player will earn points. I incorporate that rule just now to the new gameplay rule :3

@fyrusking: yeah i guess all the RP game here can give points so that they can use them to buy items in shop and also other benefits.
Also for the note that the points acquired in each RP game are the same points as the point we get from playing Point games such as Truth or Dare etc, like fyrusking said. The staffs keep track on this points and update them accordingly in Point Thread :)

Also I have updated some rules a bit in the game.
I was thinking to incorporate leveling up to this game and RP tactics too, that can increase a player's HP, actions, and new abilities. Please see the updated rules below, and let me know if there are some suggestions to them :D
I also updated the demonstration gameplay accordingly ^^

Updated Gameplay with Leveling Up

philtecturophyMar 24, 2016 9:31 AM

Mar 23, 2016 8:50 PM

Aug 2015
What if we add some armors?

And for a better organization before starting the game we can make a list of players and also give it a due date.

Example: Date: 15/4 Players: Phil, Fyrus, Aoizuho, DJAnime, VruTTus, etc.
Mar 24, 2016 6:45 PM

Dec 2013
@VruTTus: Hey Vruttus that,s a great idea. Currently in the Battle for the Future RP Shop we have items and weapons as listed by fyrusking above. We still do not have armors in it. We can ask @fyrusking to add armors in it later on :3
Or if you have time, you can also help us to make those item list like armors :D
Just post the armor list in this thread like fyrusking did and I will update the Shop list later on :3

I am not sure what do you meant by due date. Can you elaborate more on that? @_@

Mar 24, 2016 7:50 PM

Aug 2015
I can't do too much because I don't have my computer so I'm using my phone but I'll try

Sorry, by that I meant that we can make a list with the players (they must confirm so we can check how many players are going to participate in the game) and also we can write when's the game going to start.

Example:

The game will start on 15th April

# | Name | Character

1 | Phil | Knight

2 | Fyrus | Druid

And so on...

This list will be posted after we finish creating the game of course
Mar 26, 2016 12:42 PM

Dec 2013
@VruTTus: Hey That is a good idea :D
Let's do it in this thread then.
Lets make a tentative target that this game will be launched around 2 weeks from now because some rules and items such as armor have to be made and organized properly. Lets say: 9 April 2016

I will make a form in the next post for participant to fill and post in this thread.
Thanks again for this amazing idea :)

Mar 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Dec 2013

Participants please take a moment to fill this form and post it in this thread so that we will be ready to play once the game is launched (tentative launching date: 9 April 2016):

Player's name:
Selected Character:
Additional Comment:

Mar 26, 2016 8:07 PM

Aug 2015
VruTTus

Character: PALADIN

Comment: Thanks to you @philtecturophy for elaborating this game, and to @fyrusking for creating it >///<

I'll be posting the armors soon, I'm making them right now :]
Mar 27, 2016 2:38 PM

Dec 2013
Philtecturophy

Character: LANCER

Comment: Thank you people supporting us developing this game, haha >///<

Also if there is any suggestion related to the game system such as the new feature of leveing up in the character, please don't hesitate to discuss :D

@VruTTus: Thanks Vruttus, you can also decide how much would each armor cost when players buy them using points. Or I can help you with that also :3

Mar 27, 2016 3:21 PM
Oct 2013
shiro1998

Character: ROGUE

Comment : nothing much, interesting game, I feel rpg vibes in this game.
Mar 27, 2016 6:00 PM

Dec 2015
AlexanderErwin

Character: PALADIN

Comment: Well, interesting game. Good job for this amazing game :)

"The harder you try to see the good in people the easier it is to fake you out." -Izaya Orihara

Mar 27, 2016 8:29 PM

Sep 2014
Aoizuho

Character: MAGE

Comment: No comment. I dun have anything to suggest at the moment. We can try to add something during the game if that's possible xD. Anyway, I'm looking forward for it.

Oh I realised one thing, we dun have a class that has related to do with ranged weapon (bow, gun), but I think it's unnecessary unless we can make something different about it.

I'm always interested in magic, healing/support and ranged weapon. I have difficulties to choose between Druid and Mage. At the end I choose Druid, because I doubt you guys will pick a healer xD.
IzuhoApr 2, 2016 6:05 AM
Mar 28, 2016 12:20 AM

Aug 2015
D4rknessEt3rnal

Selected Character: DRUID

Additional Comment: Nothing really, can't wait to play tho ;p
Mar 28, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
I'm sorry about the delay, like you guys probably knows, i was on a trip and well, i was really busy this weekend and will be really busy this week....

Because of all that, i was just able to answer those things right now

@philtecturophy i'm sorry mate, but i don't like the lvl up idea... it will be a problem to the system itself, since battle for the future design isn't like the pokemon RP battle design, about changing classes, well unfortunately with the current system you will only be able to do it after the game is over and we start a V.2 of it.

Also some classes are probably already OP if those same OP's classes lvl up the game will be really boring...

So could we get rid of this lvl up idea? at last for this game?
we could add something like that in the future though, since i know this lvl up idea is based on FFT phil xD

Another thing i wanted to say is, this game doesn't need a sign up sheet, it's cool and helps maintain balance of the number of players, but the idea is that more players join up in the future, just like in the attack or cure thread, ppl can join anytime they want, this will always keep the game spice!
So it was good to take a look of how much ppl want's to play the game, and well, that's way more than i expected xD

But it would be even better if more ppl could join later, we don't need/ won't finish the game in one go like the RP tactics game, and no one is on a "Team" like in the pokemon battle, so there is no need to estipulate a sign up sheet...

@VruTTus
Armors are a good idea! i don't know how you are making them, but in my opnion the armors should work like a side HP, what i mean by this is, you will need to break the armor first to start hitting the opponent HP.

@Aoizuho Great observation skils! i did thought about ranged weapons and their users but, this is more the RP anime tactics thread style, i don't want things to get way too complicated, so i decided to not create any ranged weapons user, also the characters are based on the medieval style, so the only one who could enter was the archer, but well...
If he doesn't have a advantage of range, his attack will be weak and no one will pick him up and it will be unfair.

Also lot's of ppl picked druid, looks like you were wrong :P

All the armors must be brought in the shop, and their valors and defense should be equal to all classes, here i made a little list i didn't thought much about it but i think for now they are good, we can use this one if you guys like...
(But also send yours vruttus, so we can compare and maybe even mix both).

Mar 29, 2016 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
I've made the armor list (kind of) it's different to what @fyrusking did, I've elaborated more, maybe is too complicated or not, idk... What I've done aren't armors that can be broken, they add stats to players and once you buy it you can have it for the rest of the game (of course you can change your armor for a better one). Like they can't be broken they'll have to be really expensive. Level 3 armors are by far better than level 2 armors so they have to be really more expensive than level 2.
I made 4 armors for each character.

Level 1 Armors: Basic armors

Level 2 Armors: Better than Lv1, they are divided into 2 types, armors based on HP and armors based on MP

Level 3 Armors: The best of best

KNIGHT

Lv 1 Basic Armor: It adds 100 HP to the current HP of the character

Lv 2(HP) Iron Armor: It adds 175 HP to the current HP of the character

/ / (MP) Enchanted Armor: adds 150 HP to current HP, adds 100 MP to current MP

Lv 3 God Armor...?: adds 300 HP, adds 100 MP
adds 100 DAMAGE to Heaven Slash (skill)

ROUGE

Lv 1 Leather Clothes: +50 HP +50 MP

Lv 2(HP) Hunter Suit: +100 HP +75 MP
adds 1 Turn to Shadow (skill)

/ / (MP) Hidden Slayer Suit: +75 HP +150 MP
adds 1 Turn to Faint Attack (skill)

Lv 3 Assassin Gear: +175 HP +150 MP
adds 100 DMG to Assassinate (skill)

PALADIN

Lv 1 Reforced Armor: +100 HP

Lv 2(HP) Royal Armor: +125 HP +75 MP

/ / (MP) Holy Armor: +100 HP +200 MP

Lv 3 Golden Armor: +200 HP +150 MP
adds 50 DMG to Destructive Spell (spell)

DRUID

Lv 1 -------------: +50 HP +75 MP

Lv 2(HP) -------------: +100 HP +125 MP

/ / (MP) Sacred Tunica: +75 HP +250 MP

Lv 3 -------------: +150 HP +300 MP
You can Revive 2 players instead of 1 (spell)

MAGE

Lv 1 -------------: +50 HP +100 MP

Lv 2(HP) -------------: +100 HP +150 MP
adds 100 DMG to Fire Ball (spell)

/ / (MP) Dark ------: +75 HP +300 MP
adds 1 Turn to Dark Spirit (spell)

Lv 3 -------------: +150 HP +350 MP
adds 300 DMG to Ragnarok (spell)

LANCER

Lv 1 Light Armor: +75 HP +50 MP

Lv 2(HP) Elite Armor: +150 HP +50 MP
adds 50 DMG to Jump (skill)

/ / (MP) Demon Armor: +100 HP +200 MP
New Abilty- Drain: It drains 20 MP from the enemy after every attack from the Lancer

Lv 3 Silver Armor: +200 HP +250 MP

Armors name's can be changed by someone who has better fucking ideas on making names than me xS

And @fyrusking, you're right, but the list wasn't made only for a sign up, it was made to have an idea of how many players are going to participate so we can elaborate the game in better way, it doesn't mean that if you don't sign up you won't play, you can play when ever you want, that is why games are for, right?...
Just for a better organization
Mar 30, 2016 12:39 AM

Sep 2014
@fyrusking , ahh i c. I understand

and damn, I wish to change my class to mage, haha, but I guess it's too late xD
Mar 30, 2016 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
first of all thanks very much for such an extensive elaboration on those matter.
Fyrusking mate sure, we can put that leveling up thing maybe in the future game, or in the version 2.
Maybe I can started to implement thus leveling up thing for the RP Tactics too.
I think as far as I remembered you used to ask me to implement this level up thing is it not? :'(
I remembered it during our playing the RP Tactics since you said its boring when there is not change or growth in the character @_@
But anyway, yes, we can surely postpone this idea at least for this game x_x'

Okay now for the armor, from what I get is that the difference between fyrusking's system of armor and Vruttus is around adding new effects to that or not other than just adding new Max HP or MP.
Certainly there are positive and negative effects on each of this case.
Adding new skills to the armors are certainly makes them much more interesting than just a plain effects like adding HP or MP.
But then if we are gonna use this, certainly have to make sure that those are balanced.
Extensive evaluation is required :3
Waddya think your majesty @fyrusking?

I made a rough estimation that when just considering HP, all armors from every character are within 1 standard deviation away, which is pretty fair.
For the Level 2, the only character that is two standard deviation away is the knight, which intuitively means that the knight is nearly 2 times having the advantage of having more HP than the average.
Which I think maybe still made sense considering its a knight.
For the Level 3, the knight also almost have more than 2 standard deviation away than the average again.
Somehow I think the damage caused by the knight should be reduced somehow to make it balanced so that it is still okay if he has more HP representing good stamina, but with less damage that can be taken by him when attacking.
Maybe reduce the 3rd ability of him from damaging 100 HP to 70 HP, or increase his usage of MP from 125 MP to 170 MP to use that skill.
Especially after he acquire his 3rd level armor adding 100 damage to the heaven slash will make him over powered? ^^'
Waddya guys think? This is just my humble opinion though, I may be wrong XD

I will study this more later on. Considering the MP, added abilities and so on.

I have a homework and project to do now.
But @vruTTUs , this list is simply very amazing. We just need to consider the balance and all before launching :3

Mar 30, 2016 11:47 AM

Aug 2015
Well, that's a fair point @philtecturophy, we'll have to wait for Fyrus opinion... and thanks for the compliment >///<

And @Aoizuho, I think there's no problem if you change your character, as I said before; the list wasn't made for a sign up, just to see how many players are gonna take part in this game for a better organization and so we can elaborate more, right? :B
Apr 1, 2016 2:52 AM

Jun 2015
I'm really sorry for all the delay, today noon i will answer it all, this week was way too busy for my taste, but i'm coming back and will asnwer everything!
Apr 1, 2016 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
fyrusking said:
I'm really sorry for all the delay, today noon i will answer it all, this week was way too busy for my taste, but i'm coming back and will asnwer everything!

Since you will answer everything, what is your home address and phone number?
Don't forget to include the answer in your next reply :)

Apr 2, 2016 5:42 AM

Jun 2015
philtecturophy said:
I think as far as I remembered you used to ask me to implement this level up thing is it not? :'(

Yeah i said that xD
But it was supposed to work on the Tactics RP game, since that one is way more complex :P

philtecturophy said:
Okay now for the armor, from what I get is that the difference between fyrusking's system of armor and Vruttus is around adding new effects to that or not other than just adding new Max HP or MP.
Certainly there are positive and negative effects on each of this case.
Adding new skills to the armors are certainly makes them much more interesting than just a plain effects like adding HP or MP.
But then if we are gonna use this, certainly have to make sure that those are balanced.
Extensive evaluation is required :3
Waddya think your majesty @fyrusking?

Now those armors really are a problem :P
I liked Vruttus idea, but those powers in each one of them may disbalance the game a lot... for example, Mage attack will rise so much that it will be unfair.

Knight will have way too much HP, and too much MP, He isn't supposed to have MP and high attack at all, because that would be his difficult...

/ / (MP) Demon Armor: +100 HP +200 MP
New Abilty- Drain: It drains 20 MP from the enemy after every attack from the Lancer

All armors in lancer case will hugely affect the game...
First things first, Lancer how everyone can see, is crearly a OP class, BUT, it will only be OP in the beggining of the game, meaning, if lancers don't manage to end the game quickly, he will have difficults in the late game...

With all those armors that increase so much HP and so much MP lancer will become something like a berserker and will be way too much above the other classes, with this new ability then, lancer will become some sort of demon class xD

So there is no way lancer can receive more than 200 HP and 50 MP from armor...

I'm also worried about the cost, how much points will all those armors cost?

So the conclusion is, right now, there is no way the armors can be added, we must balance, them first.

But i didn't said we should forget the idea, my opnion is, to go working on it in this thread, while we Start the game we have already delayed it too much, so let's start it already, we can add new itens later, that's the reason we have created the class itens right?

So @VruTTus we need to think better on this balance matter xD

And @philtecturophy FYI i live in Antarctica, in the Penguin City, i live in the center of the city, Penguin Street, just search the large igloo and you will find me.
About the phone number it's ( 672 Antarctica DDD) 4973-1592.
Feel free to give me a visit, and BTW Sometimes the phone frozes here, so it's hard for me to pick it up in time, so it's easier if you come to visit, Hope you are now satisfied ^^
Apr 2, 2016 6:06 AM

Sep 2014
VruTTus said:
And @Aoizuho, I think there's no problem if you change your character, as I said before; the list wasn't made for a sign up, just to see how many players are gonna take part in this game for a better organization and so we can elaborate more, right? :B

oh ok ^^, just changed my character XD
Apr 2, 2016 11:11 AM

Aug 2015
@fyrusking sounds fair to me... I'll be thinking in something for the armors, but I'm not really creative with this thing so it would be awesome if you can give the first idea xP
May 18, 2016 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
@fyrusking: Fyrus mate, is this game ready to launch?

I realized this game is more like Spoken Video Game rather than RP Game
Since RP Game should have some kind of story line and people communicating each other and character's personality and all.

I was also thinking, can this game somehow be combined with RP system. Here is my proposal:

1. Character choose a class with predefined HP MP Skill (Spoken Video Game part)

2. Character choose their appearance, personality, and basically characterize their character (RP Part)

3. There will be sessions in each week. Lets say week 1: Only communication between characters and story line writting are allowed. In this part, between characters can form ally, exchange items, talking and chatting, making story line and all (RP Part)

4. Another session is the Spoken Video Game part. This will be the following week. There will be battle using HP MP and all. It can be tag team or invidual battle, depending on the previously session.

5. This can keep continuing.

Waddya think? :3

May 19, 2016 9:35 AM

Jan 2016
I kinda need to put my opinion out there, since it's my job and everything...
Well, if we wanna play classes, which is completely fine by me, we need to balance things out, just as someone said earlier.

First of all, knight. Let's compare it with rogue. Rogue has been, as far as any can remember, on the same level as mage in terms of damage dealing. (that's my personal opinion though, feel free to disagree) But what we are saying, is that mage can not lose to anyone in 1v1 at level one. The class can basically 2 or 3 shot every other class.
The order of play being weaken the enemy for 5 posts, and then you are guaranteed to survive at least 3 turns, if not 4, meaning you could meanwhile cast ragnararok, get some mp back, and then double fireball.
That's enough to kill anyone in the game currently.
If I made some wrong calculations (as I currently am in a hurry, I may not have had enough time to think everything out perfectly, so sorry if that's the case), then ok, but if everything there was right, mage is clearly broken.

Needless to say, if we are logic here, a mage doesn't need to be at close combat range to cast spells, whereas every other class needs it (except for lancer). If the fighters start apart one from the other, the mage will not need to cast weaken, and can just end the fight within one/two enemy attacks.
You might tell me then "rogue can make you faint for a turn" well, yeah, but it's basically a one post stun, for a one post heal. The effect in 1v1 is not perceivable.
Overall, maybe rogue needs a slight buff to out of invis assassinate, as that would counter mage pretty well, and I think that lvl1 ragnarok needs to be nerfed a little bit.
Being my favorite classes, I concentrated on rogue and mage for this review, but I'll do something better when I get the time to, which is to mean in 16/17h or so.

Of course, these were only comments, you are not forced to listen to them or anything, just personal opinions. Maybe the best idea yet is to just test characters out.

(Edit: I feel like I acted too meekly. After all, ain't I RP manager or Something ? :P Well nvm, I'll just act bossy next time, or maybe the time after that, or maybe... maybe I'll never act bossy. Who cares ^^)
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Seryen Akakumo(work in progress)
-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

I can't actually think of anything good and original as of yet...
May 19, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2015
@philtecturophy @fyrusking

I'm not much of a stats guy, so gonna ignore all the DMG/Arrmor/HP/MP stuff. It's hard to say what's going to work or not without seeing the game in action. So I'll just talk about the game in general.

Character choose their appearance, personality, and basically characterize their character (RP Part)

There will be sessions in each week. Lets say week 1: Only communication between characters and story line writting are allowed. In this part, between characters can form ally, exchange items, talking and chatting, making story line and all (RP Part)

Ahh I like the idea, never been much of a role player myself lol but creating/choosing a character to play with is pretty cool.
With the 1 week battle 1 week customize/chat, would the game end after the weeks done or would it start where it left off?

Also isn't the point of the game to be the last one left alive (well last one with most HP I guess)? If people get knocked out of the game, will they wait until the follow weak and get brought back in full health.

If you go with the RP idea, I think it would be a good idea to make missions. Someone (or a couple people) will RP as the enemy and the rest will try to win. It could be class based eg (The Rogues have been looting and pillaging close by towns, defeat them im bad at this lol) The class that is chosen as the enemy will have some HP/attack buffs so that they can keep up and give a proper fight.
Or you could just single someone out (I'd make sure to pick a active member, so they don't get stomped) eg DJAnime has been stealing other people's Waifu's, will you let him countine to defile your pure maidens /dead

They would have a week to complete the mission, if the time runs out then the "enemy team" wins. Or something like that. The communication during the 1 week grace period (I'm calling it that now xD) could be used to hype up missions and do a little trash talking.

Not sure if that's what you had in mind phile lol but that's my take on it :d
May 19, 2016 6:49 PM

Jun 2015
@philtecturophy
Ok, ok i'm here, so, what you want to say it's for us to create it more like a role play rather than a game right?
Well, if you want me to, i can try to create that, but you do realize that this would need to change lots of things and would delay even more the launch of this game right?
Also if it's going to be something more Roleplay my idea would be for it to have a story behind all the game So the game could have missions and a whole story, not like Anime tactics game because it will be easier to play (but not so detailed and beautifull xD).
So if it's to have a story behind it all, i think of two ways for it:

the first one would be less complex and wouldn't demand so much time, it would be just like you said, there would be 2 or 3 teams (it would depend on number of players) the first team would want an order based future, the second one would want a chaos based future and the third one if it exists would want a neutral or alternative way for the future. those teams would battle themselves and the winner team would create the wished future. (giving meaning to the name).

The second way is to everyone gather togheter and fight monsters and do missions so they would be able to assure their own future, like there will be a great evil on earth and everyone must fight it or humanity will have no future, this way everyone will fight it.
Also i don't think everyone need to gather specifically for anything in this game, like everyone just need's to agree to post often but in it's own time.
Or we can just launch like it is, so it will be an upgraded version of attack or cure thread like it was supposed to be, it's your guys choice, what of the options you all like more? @philtecturophy @djanime @Moxyze @VruTTus @Aoizuho

@Moxyze
I see, i understand what you say, but i don't agree a mage can take up to 2 or 3 guys alone, maybe if he is a long range spellcaster he can, but like i said before this game isn't like the anime tactics and there is no such thing as range or anything, or i would put a ranged attack on rogue, like a poisoned dart or smth, so just imagine it like an old turn game where the characters are facing each other, each has a turn (post) and they do their best t kill each other, though i agree with you that maybe the characters aren't balanced i wouldn't say any character is broken, the way you said, Mage would turn out to be a really OP character and the idea is that everyone be almost the same doesn't matter the class you choose.
So if you got a way to balance it, please tell us, for example, how much hp should be increased or decreased so it would be fair, how much an attack should have and all, but first, remember, this game doesn't have a range system like anime tactics game, since the idea is it to be a simple game, and there is no such thing as 1 v 1 since it's a free for all match.
But thank you for everything you said, i appreciate it, i just can't do much with just this xD

@DJAnime
Thanks buddy!
Your message was more directed to phil but you gave me some good ideas!
So what do you think about the options i said above, what kind of game would you choose?
May 19, 2016 9:19 PM

Dec 2013
@Moxyze: I will let Mr.fyrusking answer this since he was the one developing those characters and their specs :3
Also yes, as mentioned by Mr.fyrusking, you can post the changes of status of character that you feel is overpowered here. And we can together evaluate it and if everything is fine, we can update the original status of the character with your proposed one. Figuring out the balance of the character is very very difficult and at the same time subjective, so I understand. In fact many popular fighting game like Soul Calibur, Tekken or RPG game like FF and all must have those kinds of discrepancies. Also refering to what fyrus said about Range system, here is the thread of the game Anime Battle Tactics: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1468832
Also I concur with you regarding to just test the character out to know if it is balanced or not. We can always modify them along the way.
Hmm, also since you are experienced about the RP system, help us to modify the game into a suitable combination of RP and Video Game okay :D

@DJAnime: bro DJ, glad yo like this idea!! I think this will be cool since its not just like attack and cure game, but there will be a story in it, and we make those stories :D
Answering your questions

With the 1 week battle 1 week customize/chat, would the game end after the weeks done or would it start where it left off?

I suppose the game would start of where it left off. This is like a continuous long battle with story. Even if your character die, somebody may cure your character, or some event can come that cure your character. This events and all may be related to the utilization of Points. All this depending of how creative we make the story line.

Also isn't the point of the game to be the last one left alive (well last one with most HP I guess)? If people get knocked out of the game, will they wait until the follow weak and get brought back in full health.

There is no rules in it. Lets say your character named DJ die.
Then some people may make a story somehow to cure DJ with potion he bought from the SHOP in order for you to be allied with him.
Then its your choice to take the offer or not. You have to explain each of your action in the game in very details with good reasonings and all. The first priority is to make a story line, the secondary priority is to make your character win, but this is less important than the story itself. Ofcourse, when you win, you can get points and all ^^ But even in some events, we can make some transaction and all to give points to other users, some sort of making deals, its all up to you.
Just for the note again, here is our current POINTS: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1441051#msg42752802
It is the same points you get from playing Truth or Dare, get from playing other RP Games, and used for buying items at the shop

If you go with the RP idea, I think it would be a good idea to make missions. Someone (or a couple people) will RP as the enemy and the rest will try to win. It could be class based eg (The Rogues have been looting and pillaging close by towns, defeat them im bad at this lol) The class that is chosen as the enemy will have some HP/attack buffs so that they can keep up and give a proper fight.
Or you could just single someone out (I'd make sure to pick a active member, so they don't get stomped) eg DJAnime has been stealing other people's Waifu's, will you let him countine to defile your pure maidens /dead

This is actually a good idea to define STORY ARC.
Lets say for every 1 month, there will be a STORY ARC. Each ARC should be related to one another because the story has to be continuous from beginning to the end.
The ending point itself is relative, we can decide its when.
Below is the sample of STORY ARCS:

As can be seen above. For example: STORY ARC 1 is only a linear system of event and battle, so we only need to use one thread. We can make a specialized thread for that.
For the STORY ARC 2 is the continuation of the STORY ARC 1. Here in the STORY ARC 2,for example, the system of event and battle is more like Bilinear, occuring at the same time. We can use 2 threads for this. But in some event as can be seen, they can be intertwined, depending on the storyline.

So yes, about your example of "The Rogues have been looting and pillaging close by towns ........" , this can be one of the STORY ARCS, driving the battle and events in 1 month :D

Lemme know what you think.

@fyrusking

Ok, ok i'm here, so, what you want to say it's for us to create it more like a role play rather than a game right?

Right :3

Well, if you want me to, i can try to create that, but you do realize that this would need to change lots of things and would delay even more the launch of this game right?

Hmm, yeah I understand, its okay to delay a bit. While developing this further more, we can launch @DJAnime Pokemon Battle first to have fun with :3
Also fyrus mate, I don't think you need to specify each of the STORY ARC in details. But you can however to write a general setting of the story. So we can use that as guideline to develop the STORY ARC together along the game when we start it.
This is become we want to create freedom as much as possible to the players, so that they have the ability to write the story as well. If you can write the initial story settings, we can just use that as guideline. But however we should allow the STORY ARCS to deviate a bit from that guideline to allow more flexibility. Waddya think mate? :3
But its up to you, since you are the original developer of this game ^^

the first one would be less complex and wouldn't demand so much time, it would be just like you said, there would be 2 or 3 teams (it would depend on number of players) the first team would want an order based future, the second one would want a chaos based future and the third one if it exists would want a neutral or alternative way for the future. those teams would battle themselves and the winner team would create the wished future. (giving meaning to the name).

The second way is to everyone gather togheter and fight monsters and do missions so they would be able to assure their own future, like there will be a great evil on earth and everyone must fight it or humanity will have no future, this way everyone will fight it.
Also i don't think everyone need to gather specifically for anything in this game, like everyone just need's to agree to post often but in it's own time.
Or we can just launch like it is, so it will be an upgraded version of attack or cure thread like it was supposed to be, it's your guys choice, what of the options you all like more? @philtecturophy @djanime @Moxyze @VruTTus @Aoizuho

I see what you meant.
This may sounds confusing. But I will choose both :3
Here:
We can start the game using your second way: which is everyone seems have one goal, to defeat a boss evil.
But along the way, the battle between players may also happen. This will depend on the story.
For example, along the way, the DJAnime the Rogue feels unfair of how each battle and events he is ignored and deem less important. Then DJ decide to persuade me to join him to start a fight with other players. etc etc....
But the Evil Boss is still there, wwaiting in his throne. So yes, that evil boss is there :3

Waddya think mate? ^^

May 19, 2016 9:33 PM

Aug 2015
@philtecturophy there should be some type of reward for healing a dead person, since you may have to wait weeks before playing again. Maybe dead people can play as enemies while they wait to be revived. Having more people alive=less enemies during the missions.

Just trying to find a way so that people arnt left out for weeks waiting to be revived (if that makes sense). Also do you think people should reach 1/2 HP (or maybe 1/4) before being considered revived or just 1 hp. If it's just 1 hp, they don't really have a lot of time to heal. They would probably get knocked out pretty quick (something I noticed in the Attack&Cure thread).
May 20, 2016 12:06 AM

Jan 2016
@philecturophy @DJanime I feel like DJ's idea is great actually ! But we'd need to cap the max number of enemies or Something, because at a point, it'd be auto lose for the alive players.
Rather than gaining points for reviving others, or maybe along getting points for reviving players, we should give points to those who live out the longest. That will tend to make pppl play safer, and therefore meaning less deaths.
About the RP idea, I think it's cool, but we'd pbbly need to make two teams to start with, because if everyone is in one same team, the interactions between the players won't be as important... Well that's what I think though, that may be wrong.
However, that would make it TEAM A/TEAM B/MOBS, meaning that those from one team could Attack the other team at some point... It could go all kind of different ways really ^^
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Seryen Akakumo(work in progress)
-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

I can't actually think of anything good and original as of yet...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Attendence Game in Mid-School Style ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

philtecturophy - May 2, 2016

4807 by omorashi »»
10 hours ago

» [GAME] Keep A Word, Drop A Word ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Dec 22, 2015

7865 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 12:45 AM

» [GAME] Letters anime start with ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Dec 18, 2015

3898 by Serafos »»
Apr 22, 11:31 PM

» [GAME] ◦ 666 ◦◦◦ ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zoe - Oct 2, 2015

6815 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 9:38 PM

» [GAME] Subs vs Dubs ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Username - Jan 4, 2016

7219 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 9:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.