Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion

Jul 21, 2016 3:49 AM

Total BS another guilty crown ending they could have just ended it with the MC being happy with the girl he loves and then just had to put the BS I'll be watching you forever your always there CRAP.

Aug 12, 2016 2:26 AM

I don't udnerstand the hate for this show. It is not amazing, but certainly a completely average and harmless adventure show that is quite classic in its execution at times. It's a 5/10 and certainly a lot better than all the LN, VN, game and otaku pandering crap we get in dozens every season now.

Dec 12, 2016 10:12 PM

What a bullshit ending. Sogo didn't end up with Kaon. I am triggered.

Best thing about this anime was my waifu, Vee. She is perfection. I wish I could be on that farm with her and milk her beautiful oppai.

I'll miss you, Vee.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted...Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something insignificant. Assume that I've moved on.

Jan 18, 10:20 AM
It was a decent likable show .
Enjoyed it . Score is pretty low . It was way better than High rated crap like Gintama .
Watching it and D Grey Man together .
27 episodes till now and its lame . 12 episodes of CL were more enjoying .
Never understood why good aliens come to India
Whereas all the alien attacks happen in USA
^_____^

May 28, 6:39 PM
Complete bullshit.... In the end...sogo is such a dumb virgin.. T.T i thought they will make a happy family.. But nahh... All shitty... Felia disappear without complete explanation.. Even though she used all her power and dis appear... Lol for god sake... It didnt explain that it will happen if felia's power drained... And since she is like a heavenly body... Correct me if im wrong. So there is a possibility that she can regenerate for something... Since human have advance tech.. And damn from episode 11 ending to last ep... What happen... Felia had automatically suck up on thay black robot shit and boom.. It shows on last episode that she is on that shit without explantion how she ended up there... Lol... And the crest or something on sogos hand didnt explain why he earned that and why he is choosen.. Anyway im expecting for good ending.. But all lol... 5/10 5 are all for animAtion only... If ever they will create season 2... Please.. Make it more good... Explain all important parts... And if possible i wish that the main char. Again are sogo and felia... There story on season 1 have toooooo much questions...

Jun 8, 12:48 AM

It was an enjoyable anime. And I like the conclusion.

Weapons hidden in bread was hilarious. The bad guys were helping Sogo, even if it was for their own sake.

And the military was as useless as ever.

The epilogue, showing how everyone ended up, was nice. It's good, that Gus finally found some closure.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Sep 18, 5:31 PM

My god! This was all over the place. 5/10

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]