Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 22, 2015 10:10 PM

Mar 2015
He chose rocks over Kaon...
Dec 22, 2015 10:56 PM

Nov 2015
bastek66 said:
Show was consistent in it's mediocrity. Saying that there was no character development is blantant lie. I never had big expectation so I have no reason to hate it.
Ending was basically like Guilty crown but unlike Shuu, Sogo didn't end up blind with one arm and pathetic. He become a professor, Kaon and Roman married, Otto - astronaut, Gus become Do Mon, cowtits has dairy farm, etc.

Shippers tears delicious as ever.

Well thanks, not like Guilty Crown was on my P2W anyways.

right
"Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish."
Dec 22, 2015 11:02 PM

Dec 2009
This anime is secretly the distant prequel to Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 23, 2015 10:36 AM

Jun 2009
2/10
Dec 24, 2015 4:26 AM

Apr 2013
My only problems with this show:
1. Rushed as hell
2. Unexplained conclusion
Dec 24, 2015 7:51 AM

Jun 2013
Well.... It stared out pretty good, then it sorta became a chore to finish. Only thing that kept me watching was my need for closure.
Dec 24, 2015 10:13 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What the fuck happened in the second half? Came out of nowhere.
Rushed, cliché as fuck and didn't understand shit cause of the lack of explanation and foreshadowing.

5/10 for a terribly written finale. Only really good part was Do Mon.
Dec 24, 2015 11:54 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011

Jesus fucking Christ. That's all I can really say. That was really really bad. I'll admit, I tried defending this show thinking it would get better and things would play out, but fuck, it just turned out to be a waste of time. And seriously, fucking Kaon got with that idiot and Sogo got jack shit? I mean, all signs pointed to Felia leaving throughout the series, but Kaon getting with that idiot was the final straw. That was one giant kick to the nuts. Everything was rushed too.

The visuals were great, the music was great, the CGI was impressive. That's about as much as I can say for the positives.

Wasted potential is what pretty much sums everything up. 5/10. Never watching this again.
Dec 24, 2015 2:00 PM

Jul 2014
pretty disappointed :( I had so much hope for this anime in the beginning...
all I can praise are the action scenes and soundtrack...if only the characters were more developed and the plot wasn't all over the place so much -_- just had me confused most of the time, like "where'd this even come from?" lol! lack of character development made the romance aspect just feel rushed too...
overall, 5.5/10 for me...damn, so much wasted potential..
awesome soundtrack wasted on such a show...T^T
Dec 24, 2015 2:03 PM

Mar 2012
Sogo:"Felia!"

Felia: "Sogo!"

Sogo: "Feliaaaaaa!"

Felia: "Soogooooo!"

It was ok, nothing spectacular 7/10. I guess the hate stems from people's disappointment at what could've been.
Dec 25, 2015 12:43 AM

Jun 2013
I hate that they're forcing a romantic relationship between Felia and Sogou, it's so fucking annoying. I rather that they all just die. Domon was the best character and they killed him off.

Felia was my other fave (next to Mouran) and they kill her too.

At least my wish came true and I got to see Felia manning Mouran.

That salty black Gundam suddenly became the main antagonist. Just. Like. That. Srsly?

The ending was so fucking rushed but I'm glad Kaon chose Roman over Sougo and they had kids too:

Seriously, after everything Roman did to save her and prove his feelings for her, it would've been such a cop out if she ended up with Sogou. He looks good as an adult though. He looks less annoying.

Overall, it's your typical Anime. Best character: Domon, hands down. Fan faves: Mouran and Felia. Most annoying characters: SOUGO. The plot sucks and seems like every other adventure mecha out there. Don't expect much.
臭い-
Dec 25, 2015 12:58 AM

Aug 2013
Pretty sure I called it on the first week that she was going to end up disappearing.

Most confusing thing about this episode was that giant flying space ship. That served like literally no purpose other than to confuse onlookers.

So, we had the Guardian from Earth attempt to smash Earth and Gift together to start a new planet and be it's angel.

Sogo is the actual key.

Moura gets hit by some supernova beam and then dies after giving Felia one final pep talk.

Felia saves Sogo. Uses all of her power, thereby sacrificing herself in order to save Gift.

Earth is basically now Gift's moon.

Kaon, who hated Roman and never had any intention of marrying him, all of a sudden marries him. And apparently the fuck A LOT because they have 3 kids already.

Roman becomes some super entrepreneur and starts the first space program.

Otto becomes the first astronaut.

Honeybee becomes a farmer.

Gus follows in his teacher Do Mon's footsteps and retires from the military to open up a little café and become a cook. Some of the other old military guys were shown too.

Weird purple hair pedophile rapist guy with glasses became a successful businessman. Weird psychotic androgynous blonde freak show became a fugitive.

Sogo followed in his mothers footsteps and became a crystal professor. Why? No idea. It's not like any amount of research could bring Felia back, (plus her remnants are the purple star which is in space and unreachable), and it didn't seem like the planet had loads of extra mysterious stones waiting to be discovered and experimented upon.

I honestly think it's better than all the hate its getting. Do I think it was a masterpiece? Hell no, and quite frankly I'm actually quite disappointed because I hyped the fucking shit out of this ever since the Story of Lucifer teaser made its way online.

But, I do think it was better than some of the stuff that aired this season. I certainly think it's better than One Shit Man.

I think the art was pretty solid (especially this last ep), and the OST was excellent. Good fight scene music, good feels music. They were really on point with the OST.

And I seem to be one of the few people who thinks the story was actually good in the later half. Everyone seemed to hate adult Felia and thought the story sucked, but I was way more into show as soon as the episode where Felia transformed happened. I thought the SoL stuff was done pretty poorly so, although loli Felia was cute, I thought all of those episodes were pretty uninteresting.

Overall, 7/10
Dec 25, 2015 1:19 AM

Jan 2014
What a shitty ending.
Rip off of TTGL
They just want to revive Kamina X Yoko (Roman x Kaon)
Simon & Sogo forever alone :p

Felia become new angel on earth.... but how???
The key is on Sogo's hand.
And the Gift planet will decease without angel.

The storyscript is so brutal
Dec 25, 2015 5:14 AM

Oct 2010
Sogo.... yet another beta MC in a line of endless beta MC's, never change Japan.
Dec 25, 2015 8:18 AM

Jan 2008
It had potential. It's vanished around the time Felia grew up. Not BECAUSE, but around that time they forgot what they were making. Good guys turn bad guys, bad guys turn good guys, the whole Lucifer thing was utterly pointless. Mora turning into a cute girl was pointless. People not noticing a freaking planet coming at them was stupid.
Dec 25, 2015 2:23 PM

Aug 2014
A decent ending I suppose, though disappointed Felia and Sogo didn't end up together in the end. A 5/10 because the OST was good and Do Mon was nice atleast.
Dec 26, 2015 11:55 AM

May 2009
Wynteru said:
Well thanks, not like Guilty Crown was on my P2W anyways.

right

You didn't lose anything. All fun was watching it with /a/ when it aired.
Dec 26, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2014
Now watch the show again and count how many times the yell "sogo"
Dec 26, 2015 2:26 PM

Feb 2014
Kinda confusing episode. Events seemed to happen just because, without much explanation at all. Although I did like the little environmental message thrown in at the end. I'm not one of those "ENVIRONMENTAL CHANGE NOW OR YOU ARE SATAN!!!!" people, but if you don't care of your planet, you will die. End of story.

tbh I actually found this show pretty enjoyable. The action was pretty good, and the OST was great. While the characters didn't really have much development, I didn't find any of them to be too annoying. I can't say I regret watching this show. 7-8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 4:55 PM

Mar 2012
None of this crap made sense and forced romance is forced.
Dec 26, 2015 9:03 PM

Dec 2015
i want to make program to counting how many time Felia calling "Sougou" and Sougou calling "Felia" but watching this anime has been waste my time so i forget it
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Dec 28, 2015 4:51 AM

May 2014
I guess this was a nice conclusion albeit not entirely satisfactory.
I guess I would have liked to see a bit more of Otto, Kaon and Roman. Hey, in the end I was actually hoping for a Kaon x Sogo.
Unlike most other bad anime this one actually left some pain in my chest, I wouldn't mind more. But I guess we won't get any :(
In the end this anime isn't worth more than an average 5, for the only good things this anime held was the nice art, both the characters and the landscapes looked good. And the hearthbreaking episode 9. Do Mon my man, you might end up in my fav char list. Getting all teary :(
Dec 29, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2012
Tropicalwood said:
valvravetruth said:
Totally disappointed, unbelievable. And when the hell did Felia inside black maura at the beginning? and whats with the spaceship floating up and destroyed, what its purpose really...

When did Sogo existance became so important than Felia? Its like chasing Felia for 12 episodes then suddenly Sogo at the very last moment lol.

And to sum up everything, Sogo forever alone. I feel sorry for Sogo, cant they do a better ending rather than giving him a red stone. At least give him and Kaon a chance, damn.

Kaon was about as bland as Sogo was.

The only interesting character in the show was killed off.
The antagonist was so random.
The ending was forced.
There was barely any character development.
Tacked on romance that doesn't go anywhere.

I swear the only redeeming parts of this show were the art and Do Mon.

+1
So true. And one of the most disappointing and trolling endings.

P.S. 2/10 for show, 10/10 for user's comments :D
ArawajDec 29, 2015 9:40 PM
Trolls are miserable and that's why they troll. They wish to make other people miserable so that they can feel better about themselves. They are also reaching out for the attention that they don't get in the physical world.
Dec 30, 2015 2:08 PM

Jun 2015
I'm actually surprised that only a few people could ACTUALLY GET THE MESSAGE BEHIND THIS ANIME.
And probably no one noticed that the planet where black moura used to guard "kinda" looks like Earth - our planet (it does), you can clearly see Australia and South East Asia lol.
But I agree that the actions and the CG was great, but the story was shit though.
7-8/10
Dec 31, 2015 12:03 PM

Aug 2011
Shitty ending. MY GOD. I knew this series was gonna be crap half way through but the way they killed Domon and the supposed to be main antagonist??????

How many years past there at the end? 10 or so years?

Sogo chose a rock over a actual real girl and got nothing in the end. is that a Japanese thing or that the kind of shit they put in animes? I wonder if he ever lost his virginity or is he saving himself for the rock, I mean Felia.
Well at he got a career in his hobby. Rock collecting. I guess we know he's not over Felia yet.
Dec 31, 2015 6:16 PM

Oct 2008
Disappointing series. Good animation quality wasted on terrible script. Too many derp moment and illogical actions taken by characters. The villains were about as shallow as they can get. Almost no world building. Hardly anything was explained.
Jan 1, 2016 2:20 AM

May 2012
KiesAgent said:
I'm actually surprised that only a few people could ACTUALLY GET THE MESSAGE BEHIND THIS ANIME.

Sir, can you be so kind and tell me? I didn't get it too.
Trolls are miserable and that's why they troll. They wish to make other people miserable so that they can feel better about themselves. They are also reaching out for the attention that they don't get in the physical world.
Jan 1, 2016 5:49 AM
Dec 2014
At first, it kind take a liking to this anime but the more i watch the more i hate it !!
sogo should be with kaon (this is most angry part that koan married with that ...)
Jan 1, 2016 3:22 PM

Jun 2015
Arawaj said:
KiesAgent said:

Sir, can you be so kind and tell me? I didn't get it too.

Mostly climate change, humans destroying Earth by constantly harvesting the resources and polluting the environment...

But I agree that this anime did a terrible job at telling this message.
Jan 1, 2016 4:32 PM

May 2012
Well at first I didn't understand why people disliked this anime so much, as the start of this anime was very good in my opinion, it had pretty good character setup and development together with a pretty decent pacing.

But along the way nearing the middle, pretty much when Felia grew up that everything (for me atleast) got worse, and while the ending does conclude this series, it was still quite lacking in my opinion.

Still all in all a pretty average anime.
Jan 1, 2016 8:24 PM

Jul 2009
All I can say is ... that was a terrible finale D: The fake Sogo was actually pretty good until he randomly lost his composure for no reason whatsoever. What happened to the black Moura? We get some half-baked message about humans destroying earth and making that guardian want to turn into an Angel ... and somehow Felia and Moura disappear and save the planet but THEY DON'T SHOW HOW??? She just rushes in and the worlds stop colliding??? That makes NO SENSE ... not to mention the epilogue ... I guess Roman and Kaon end up together as is expected and Sogo just stays obsessed with rocks ... what the hell >_<

Overall, the only good thing about this series was the music and pretty animation. I mean, the characters were all terrible, the plot made NO sense at all, and this show was such a pain to watch ... the ending was bad too ... yeah, it was bad. 4/10
Jan 2, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
So yeah that was incredibly rushed. No aftermath whatsoever, just the pictures that don't really explain anything

Gus and co are like some of the worst "villains" I have ever seen, what was he even doing and why? Why did he want to kill Do Mon first and then go crazy after someone else kills him? Why did he help Sogo?
Jan 2, 2016 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
wait...what!? that's it!? lame and unclear.
2/5.
5/10.

Jan 3, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2015
One word to describe this anime: Deception.
Not a single reference about Do Mon at the end...such mediocrity.
Speaking of which, it was rushed as hell. Like "the fight is over, then Sogo awakes and sees his friends. The end".

5/10, of course is not completely garbage. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jan 6, 2016 11:50 AM
Jun 2014
So right at the end I'm like oh are they going to make a movie to finish it, credits roll *facepalm* nope!

Ok so everyone is saying Felia disappeared since she used up the last of her power to prevent Gift and the Earth from colliding, but she had already lost her all her powers. As far as I can tell her powers were transferred back into the crystal when she was in that machine with spinning gears. Black Moura says she's only a shell of an angel and can't do anything. The only reason she was able to keep the planets from crashing was by chance that a random piece of crystals was floating through space and she used it, then again if Sogo is the key how can she even activate it -_-

Also can anyone explain the red glow "star" that Sogo see in the credits? I will say people might be overly angry with how rushed the ending was, but not by much. Just cause a story shouldn't have to walk you through every single plot detail there was so much left out that it was to the point where it wasn't even enjoyable trying to figure it out.
Jan 7, 2016 10:10 AM

May 2008
was average I guess 6/10 :c the art was nice tho
Jan 7, 2016 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
So Felia disappears Sougo is probably going to stay alone forever and Kaon ends up marrying that annoying guy Roman WOW.
Jan 11, 2016 4:33 AM
Dec 2009
That was a really strange ending, not really what I expected.
I'm glad Kaon looks happy at the end at least. Sougo will make a good professor even if he's forever alone.

I loved the art and the world in this show. I would love to learn more about all the planets and the cultures of the different towns... I remember the backgrounds in the first few episodes almost giving off a Ghibli city feel and loved that. Sadly I had a hard time getting into the story and the romance confused me so... :(
Jan 12, 2016 9:58 AM

Apr 2011
I've finally endured and finished this.

Well the ending is so, so.

I don't care about Kaon marrying that jerk. Both are lame characters anyway. Sogo could at least be with miss lady bread. A lame MC.

I'm just gonna forget this and move on with life. 4/10
Jan 13, 2016 4:35 AM

Oct 2012
What a shame.... i thought the ending will get better.

Jan 16, 2016 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
omfg what did this show even trying to be........

and ew at Kaon getting married to the red haired guy. despised that ship since ep1. actually everything is a mess and i feel bad for having hope for this anime lol
Jan 21, 2016 12:53 AM
Jan 2016
Nobody surprised by how this Gift planet, which has a bunch of Giftdium, making a bunch of gundam, force field, a fking flying ship in episode 12, a fking drednought used by Gus.......... DECIDE TO FINALLY START A SPACE PROGRAM
Jan 31, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2014
Ugh, at least the OST was nice..
Feb 9, 2016 10:30 PM

Feb 2013
I'm not really sure what happened......

This show had potential and then stuff happened......it wasn't bad....it was just.....

I don't know 6/10

I still liked it, but they just didn't pull through....
Feb 13, 2016 7:00 AM

Oct 2013
the hate in this thread though lmfao

It wasn't that bad, c'mon guys. This was legitimately a pretty good finale, or at least it would've been if it weren't the finale. The lore and exposition would've made for an exceptionally promising setup had it been done around episode 2 or 3 or even 6 or something and not the last fucking episode. I'm not salty about Felia disappearing because it still makes for a more touching conclusion than a boring happily-ever-after tale.

That said, still a pretty mediocre show. It had its moments (see: the Do Mon subplot) and the first half was actually pretty decent, but once it got all srsbsns and stopped being a neat amalgamation of mecha and moe it became painfully obvious how lame the characters are. The characters are what really held the show back. With properly developed characters, this relatively generic plot would've been quite gripping, because the setting was there to make it work. Felia was also pretty damn cute I guess.

Still, it's not like it's the worst anime ever. Chill out, guys.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 5, 2016 11:32 PM
Nov 2013
10/10

Jul 15, 2016 11:19 AM
Apr 2016
The best anime ever
Jul 21, 2016 3:49 AM

May 2015
Total BS another guilty crown ending they could have just ended it with the MC being happy with the girl he loves and then just had to put the BS I'll be watching you forever your always there CRAP.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2016 2:26 AM

Apr 2009
I don't udnerstand the hate for this show. It is not amazing, but certainly a completely average and harmless adventure show that is quite classic in its execution at times. It's a 5/10 and certainly a lot better than all the LN, VN, game and otaku pandering crap we get in dozens every season now.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Dec 12, 2016 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
What a bullshit ending. Sogo didn't end up with Kaon. I am triggered.

Best thing about this anime was my waifu, Vee. She is perfection. I wish I could be on that farm with her and milk her beautiful oppai.

I'll miss you, Vee.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

62 by Hannah_Ana »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.