Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 18, 2017 10:20 AM
Dec 2016
It was a decent likable show .
Enjoyed it . Score is pretty low . It was way better than High rated crap like Gintama .
Watching it and D Grey Man together .
27 episodes till now and its lame . 12 episodes of CL were more enjoying .
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
May 28, 2017 6:39 PM
May 2017
Complete bullshit.... In the end...sogo is such a dumb virgin.. T.T i thought they will make a happy family.. But nahh... All shitty... Felia disappear without complete explanation.. Even though she used all her power and dis appear... Lol for god sake... It didnt explain that it will happen if felia's power drained... And since she is like a heavenly body... Correct me if im wrong. So there is a possibility that she can regenerate for something... Since human have advance tech.. And damn from episode 11 ending to last ep... What happen... Felia had automatically suck up on thay black robot shit and boom.. It shows on last episode that she is on that shit without explantion how she ended up there... Lol... And the crest or something on sogos hand didnt explain why he earned that and why he is choosen.. Anyway im expecting for good ending.. But all lol... 5/10 5 are all for animAtion only... If ever they will create season 2... Please.. Make it more good... Explain all important parts... And if possible i wish that the main char. Again are sogo and felia... There story on season 1 have toooooo much questions...
Jun 8, 2017 12:48 AM

Nov 2013
It was an enjoyable anime. And I like the conclusion.

Weapons hidden in bread was hilarious. The bad guys were helping Sogo, even if it was for their own sake.

And the military was as useless as ever.

The epilogue, showing how everyone ended up, was nice. It's good, that Gus finally found some closure.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 18, 2017 5:31 PM

Dec 2008
My god! This was all over the place. 5/10
Dec 2, 2017 7:50 PM

Nov 2009
Sogo? Sogo... Sogo! Sogo. Sogo? Sogo?

The broken record is finally finished, this was absolute horse shit honestly. 2/10
Apr 5, 2018 8:36 PM
Apr 2018
It was a travesty cuz they not bein together is a crime plus they had so much to work with they could have done one of three things: 1. at the end have the hem fall on him again 2. show him going up to the star and meeting her or 3. When the friendly angels helper died she could've sacrificed herself and told the bad angel helper to be her stand in. Honestly SMH
Dec 14, 2018 8:51 PM

Dec 2018
As expected the ending goes the same what I had in mind well I still enjoy it but I'll give it 4/10
yuragiruriaFeb 11, 2019 3:41 AM
May 2, 2019 8:14 PM

Mar 2016
I was having fun with this anime, but the last three episodes really sucked the life out of the experience for me. The ending credits especially were like a spiteful kick in the nuts from the staff who were pissed that you might have been able to enjoy their anime even a little bit. (Not that my enjoyment was hinging on anyone 'getting together' or anything).

Certainly nowhere near as bad as some people are making it out to be though. For a nice bit of its runtime it was a whimsical adventure story situated in a colorful world populated with interesting, adequately constructed, characters and just the right amount of silliness to ground its more fantastical and weird elements. In an earlier post I compared the feeling of the anime to what one can usually find in the OVA format where spectacle and world-building, which I thought was very well done, are more important than characters and plot. I think this comparison is still accurate at the end, and maybe made even more true by the somewhat out-of-nowhere (though not surprisingly so) ending itself. It's worth noting that the only infodumping present in the entire series happened in the last episode which was very impressive. Overall I thought the show was constructed very well, which I would describe as in a purposefully haphazard way.

I appreciated the idiosyncrasies and weird details too, like the phone coming out of Roman's mech.
syncrogazerMay 2, 2019 8:41 PM
Dec 20, 2019 2:44 PM
Jan 2013
If this was a VN I was playing, I'd think I just got one of the bad endings.

No Felia, No Kaon, No nuthin'. <YOU LOSE>

Jan 13, 2022 7:05 PM
Aug 2015
TBH The ending butchered my heart I really wanted Felia to stay alive and stay with the MC but then they were like SIKE lol, prob the 1 ending in anime that I absolutely despise.
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM
Mar 2014
LOL every single time some magical girl falls from the sky into the arms of the protagonist you can know for sure she will disappear at the end. Disgusting and waste of perfectly good childhood friend pussy. Hope he likes digging useless rocks out of that canyon while red hair chad busts another nut in the neighbor girl! trash.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2015

62 by Hannah_Ana »»
Sep 18, 2017 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.