Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2015 4:01 AM

Feb 2015
I am starting to write a novel about pigs, Literally pigs. Though studying and describing pigs as much as I desire will make the novel a boredom, I plan to make the pigs act slightly as men, mild anthropomorphism I guess.

I already read Animal Farm, probably the novel which I got my idea and inspiration, and I want to create a new one, insinuating the works of today's men through the works of pigs. I think they somehow relate each other.

Also, can you suggest any helpful material that would help me or teach me regarding the pigs in popular fiction? Maybe a book, anime, or even movies. Charlotte's Web is on my book.

I have a draft of its first and second chapter - you might want to know it. Just message me here or in wattpad, I'll post there my work if I want to.

If you could also refer me some websites where I could share my works. It would be a great help. I think I want people to read my work not just for entertainment; but more of an eye-opening, such as the great works of Jose Rizal. I loved that guy.
Dec 20, 2015 4:22 AM

Nov 2015
I know there's widbook. It's similar to wattpad. Though you could put your work for free (or not) on smashword and amazon.
Dec 20, 2015 4:40 AM

Feb 2015
phmmoura said:
I know there's widbook. It's similar to wattpad. Though you could put your work for free (or not) on smashword and amazon.

Thanks. I'm sure it would cost me for placing my work on amazon, wouldn't it?
Dec 20, 2015 4:48 AM

Nov 2015
No. It's free. If you want, you can read about self-publishing on amazon.

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

27 by Soverign »»
2 hours ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Today

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
10 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
Today, 8:38 AM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.