Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Peeping Life TV: Season 1?? Episode 12 Discussion

Dec 19, 2015 1:56 PM
News Team
Overkilled Red

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Astro Boy failing to fly away from the conversation was hilarious! The other segments were pretty stale, well except for when Otaku director's laptop went BSOD.

Undoubtedly, "Hotel Alien" has been the best thing about Peeping Life. Aside from that, dumb couple segments were quite amusing, I suppose.

Dec 19, 2015 8:29 PM

What the?! Astro Boy looks so ridiculous & even no more become "Astro", just "Boy". Instead, just "Capable Boy".

Dec 20, 2015 4:21 PM

Vindstot said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Undoubtedly, "Hotel Alien" has been the best thing about Peeping Life. Aside from that, dumb couple segments were quite amusing, I suppose.

Agreed. I think it worked better when it was short episodes. 24 minutes of this is just too much

4/10

Dec 26, 2015 5:39 PM

Admittedly, this was a lot easier to follow when the episodes were shorter, but this was still a really fun ride. I kinda wish I had watched all the shows this referenced before I watched this, but it was still fun. Every time Ribbon came up, I couldn't help but laugh.
I find it adorbs that this was pretty much anime otaku's show, and I think that makes it really charming. A long time ago (back in like 2006), I used to take some of my cheap anime figurines and make little Youtube videos with them, using different voices and coming up with scenarios which had nothing to do with the shows they were from thought they would sometimes reference things that related to them, and it was all improv. Now that I think about it, this anime is pretty much the same thing; how cute.

Enjoy your anime!

Nov 10, 2016 9:51 AM

Decent ending in general, quite funny and overall I sure had a good laugh!