Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2015
I can't believe than the heartwarming scolding from Cocoa's part isn't the best part from the episode, but really, that Takahiro-Rize dad scene was pure perfection.

Sep 10, 2017 3:13 AM

Dec 2016
Not the greatest of starts, can't believe they didn't have food with them.

Luckily they had a pretty good haul form the fishing.

I nearly died from laughter at that scene where Chino was in that sleeping bag and then Cocao scared the life out of her.
Dec 1, 2017 10:12 AM

Sep 2012
i have a feeling that Kokoa was sent there to build up her & Chino relationship so Chino's father can marry Kokoa mother, they are secretly in love

if its not that then writer did it to match up their parents, either way i think the story ends with their parents marrying each-other

LukesYGO_WSonYT said:
I nearly died from laughter at that scene where Chino was in that sleeping bag and then Cocao scared the life out of her.

i died little bit inside there lol
Sugram22Dec 1, 2017 10:20 AM
Mar 19, 2019 12:06 PM

Apr 2013
Rize's father sure has an.... interesting way to talking xD
Nov 22, 2019 7:29 AM

Dec 2018
Lesbian survival at its best!! It was so good I and saw ALL their yummy little feets!!!!,,YEEEEEEES!!! Yuri heaven =)
Feb 29, 2020 5:17 PM

May 2015
I genuinely couldnt stop grinning this entire episode. Literally not for a second. This episode is the one I always remember when I think of Is the order a Rabbit 2. This episode has sooo much Cocoa and Chino sisterly goodness and its beautiful. Particuarly that scolding scene was so nice. This entire trip part gives us so much of Cocoa being a proper older sister and you can really tell that Chino loves her a lot. GOD OF LOVE THESE TWO!!!!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 28, 2020 3:37 PM

Nov 2016
Chiya low-key stole the episode with her chainsaw and her trolling.

Was another extremely fun episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2020 5:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That camping trip was just so fun, great episode
Jun 20, 2020 11:21 PM

May 2020
I'm the type who rarely give 5 out of 5 to vote poll but this time I bring into it. Thanks for this episode I got more capture screen face of Gochuumon member. I can't stop laughing in this episode. They took a complexion of this episode smoothly. Love this episode. Glad I had seen Syaro a lot.
Aug 2, 2020 8:17 AM

Aug 2018
This episode along with 5 and 6 are pure blast!

Rize should have been use a shovel to take out those zombies XD
Oct 15, 2020 1:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They enjoyed the challenge from Rize's father pretty well done. They spin-off like crazy, Megu spinning in the last absolutely amazed me. Sharon happiness surely my chill, she cuddled Rize in an obvious lovely situations. Ah, three little girls really had fun together with the older one. Surely they found peoples that loved them more then they hope. Then, the star fell much in backgrounds. Everyone stated their wishes, the little girls always wanted to had fun with their older group of sisters. The older one wishes pretty different, Rize my most anticipated, she wishes her father got an instant karma. Then, her father obviously got what he deserved in a pretty fast way xD. Damn, with his conversation with Chino's father. I wonder who won there? Then, Aoyama and Tippy had a nice moment together. Ah, a lot happened on their trip in the mountain. Cocoa got what she deserved too in the end. I just love Chino's determination there, and her smile, HNNGH! Its glad there was no big deal, even though the damn challenge really worried me in the first place. Looks like the girls already had enough experience to get rid of that difficult situations. So, yeah, i am jealous and happy in the same time xD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 1:44 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that closes the narrative arc of the out door, the narration can be really nice and funny, especially the Mayim Mayim dance in front of the barbecue made me laugh hard. The credit for the excellent result in terms of entertainment goes to all the characters who proved to be well placed in their part despite not all the protagonists have had the same time available during the episode. Excellent drawings and animations, including close-ups and background were beautiful. The Christmas-themed end card is excellent, how much I miss those quiet moments, without this concern from Covid-19. The character of Rize, in the long run, gradually takes a fundamental place in the development of the plot compared to other characters such as Chiya and Sharo.
Jan 15, 2021 12:17 AM

Feb 2020
Reminds me of Yuru Camp. What a hilarious episode.

SerafosMay 19, 2022 2:16 PM
Sep 20, 2021 2:11 AM

Jun 2020
This new place they're staying at looks comfy and chill I love it

Fishing looks easier in this anime than in real life like even Cocoa and Sharo catch fish in sync, but It was hilarious when Cocoa found out Chino swam into the river and punished her hitting her head and surprisingly she hit herself more than Chino as she took responsibility for it

What the hell happened here it went into a zombie apocalypse but it was just a prank bro as they were joking to wake Chino up, In the end Cocoa was the one who got punished.
Mar 25, 2022 11:50 PM

Jul 2019
Lots of great stuff in this episode!

Cocoa got to act like a big sister for once.

Chino got out of her comfort zone.

Drunk Sharo and weird Chiya = instant win!

May 25, 2022 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
This was a really refreshing and entertaining episode. The girls had so much fun together on their outdoor trip. :)

Cocoa scolding Chino was pretty heartwarming, because finally she looked like a big sister.

That zombie prank was hilarious. Chino looked so cute in her sleeping bag.

She got her revenge at the end. x3

SerafosMar 28, 3:56 AM
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Oct 2022
This episode really stood out from the rest of the episodes ive seen so far. So rich which emotional feels, backstory, fun cute times. It was incredible.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

64 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

79 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:35 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

73 by cableguyjay »»
Sep 17, 2023 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.