Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2015 7:49 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awww, that was nice. So sweet. Finally found something where an old man and a young woman spending time together was just cute.
May 6, 2018 2:43 AM

Sep 2017
End of volume 5. Liked the part of the cafe where they changed the surroundings.

The meteor shower part was quite romantic. And we meet the third water fairy with Alice too. The postman part with the letter was something which showed a new part of the world. And the training part showed me that the building was rotting, so moving fast may not always be good. Let's hope the three of them become primas.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria Chapter 60 Discussion

Avalongus - May 3, 2010

29 by TitanInsane »»
Mar 26, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 3 Discussion

aero - Mar 26, 2009

5 by cytoplasm »»
Aug 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 1 Discussion

aero - Mar 26, 2009

9 by Katakiki »»
Jul 31, 2023 2:42 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 59 Discussion

Haicel - May 22, 2010

8 by Temoblanks »»
Jul 1, 2023 6:17 AM

Poll: » Aria Chapter 58 Discussion

buunny - Sep 28, 2017

6 by Temoblanks »»
Jul 1, 2023 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.